d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Trump says the J&J vaccine should not be paused. Which vaccine did he take anyway?

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

You can just give all the crap vaccines to Canada.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

It's all fun and games until you turn into a zombie...

Is this a big joke? https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm

Yeah they're laughing at you brainwashed morons

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

None of this makes sense. These health officials don't know what the fck they're doing yet people are letting them inject them with experimental drugs. 22 percent of country vaccinated and numbers aren't going down. Texas opened and they're doing just fine. I'm glad for those who are being the guinea pig so I don't have to. Starting to think they have no clue where this thing come from or how it's spread. Maybe is 5G afterall and the crazy conspiracist are right.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    About the same percentage chance of actually dying from getting Covid.
    but you are intentionally getting the vaccine while you may NEVER get covid without getting a vaccine

................ yawn

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    None of this makes sense. These health officials don't know what the fck they're doing yet people are letting them inject them with experimental drugs. 22 percent of country vaccinated and numbers aren't going down. Texas opened and they're doing just fine. I'm glad for those who are being the guinea pig so I don't have to. Starting to think they have no clue where this thing come from or how it's spread. Maybe is 5G afterall and the crazy conspiracist are right.
    when reality finally hits from life being totally flipped upside down when people wake up one day and own nothing when they finally realize they are slaves then theyll remember those "crazy conspiracy theorists" were right all along
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave jtoler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post

I hope you didn't bash me for my 5G conspiracy theory thread back in March 2020 I think it was (Thomas Cowan? I think it was.). I was a first class nut to most. Yes, they shut this down because they want their technology. I have this thought the vaccine itself is to make them interchange with the 5G directly via their phones. Read/write like a software program. That's why they want the whole fukkin world to be vaxxed. This is, to me, turning people into AI in a way......the vaccine. No thanks. I'd rather die, or live miserably ROL!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump says the J&J vaccine should not be paused. Which vaccine did he take anyway?

He is part of the elite power grid. He fooled every good patriot. He received a "saline" solution vaccine. They call it a "fake" vaccine. Many other of the frauds that run the world also receive ONLY saline solutions.

They are going to RUN YOU as an OPERATING SYSTEM. They don't need the vaccine because they rule over you through you getting the vaccine.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Want to dispute me? Go read about how more powerful 5G is compared to 4G. That's constant radiation. Back in that thread (I think it was that one), I posted the similarities of symptoms between radiation sickness and COVID sickness. Nearly every radiation sickness was the same.

Again, your government has always lied to you since you were born. Why do you think they wouldn't lie to you about this? They are liars. Vipers, thieves........they are the same people Jesus Christ took a whip to...(the money-changers).

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I won't get it regardless...dont need vaccine. Men..increase vit d and take lipid rx ..those 2 help a good deal in preventing covid

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Everyone dies

Not everyone STIFFS
    Fixed it for ya
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

I got the Pfizer vaccine and everything ok

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

All people will die

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    I won't get it regardless...dont need vaccine. Men..increase vit d and take lipid rx ..those 2 help a good deal in preventing covid
    Thanks doc player.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    He is part of the elite power grid. He fooled every good patriot. He received a "saline" solution vaccine. They call it a "fake" vaccine. Many other of the frauds that run the world also receive ONLY saline solutions.

They are going to RUN YOU as an OPERATING SYSTEM. They don't need the vaccine because they rule over you through you getting the vaccine.
    Did Trump even have covid? That was faked, right?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I hope you didn't bash me for my 5G conspiracy theory thread back in March 2020 I think it was (Thomas Cowan? I think it was.). I was a first class nut to most. Yes, they shut this down because they want their technology. I have this thought the vaccine itself is to make them interchange with the 5G directly via their phones. Read/write like a software program. That's why they want the whole fukkin world to be vaxxed. This is, to me, turning people into AI in a way......the vaccine. No thanks. I'd rather die, or live miserably ROL!
    Sounds good. I'm getting older. I could use a little artificial intelligence.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    but you are intentionally getting the vaccine while you may NEVER get covid without getting a vaccine

................ yawn
    Yeah that's how all vaccines work.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

No I don’t think the 5G theories are crazy at all. I was just referring to what the general public call people who would suggest that. As a developer in my job life who needs to figure out hard problems I’m starting to think there are two things at play going on right now. That’s usually the case when you’re trying to figure out a problem and it doesn’t make any sense. Maybe there is an extra strong cold going around PLUS 5G is penetrating with our bodies a little bit. That’s why health officials don’t know what the fck is going on. They are trying to attribute it to one thing and nothing is lining up. Whether or not this is a play from some master minds or not is another story. I don’t think your average scientist or health care worker is on it either way.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Fixed it for ya
    Well done first class!

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    The problem I have with saying "rare" side effects is how many people will actually go to the doctor if they start having effects?

I would only go if I felt like I was dying.
    That's what it would take for me to go as well Unrivaled, but I think we may in the minority. Case in point--how many people went to the hospital during the first nine months or so of Covid with the very mildest of symptoms, thus raising the case numbers to a ridiculous level, and leading to what happened? If one isn't simply not feeling well--suck it up. If one is very sick--by all means, see the doctor.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    That's what it would take for me to go as well Unrivaled, but I think we may in the minority. Case in point--how many people went to the hospital during the first nine months or so of Covid with the very mildest of symptoms, thus raising the case numbers to a ridiculous level, and leading to what happened? If one isn't simply not feeling well--suck it up. If one is very sick--by all means, see the doctor.
    Not many at all. People were afraid of going to hospitals. And if they did, they were turned away unless it was serious. So it didn't change numbers at all. If anything, more deaths because people were afraid or waited to go to hospital.

But if people were dropping dead from Pfizer/Moderna, we'd definitely know by now. Tens of millions have been fully vaccinated. The social media stuff would be endless. Just because of sheer numbers, I'm surprised we haven't heard more of this. A certain number of people will die after vaccine just because a certain number of people in a large pop will always die. These vaccines are going to save hundreds of thousands of lives.
    Last edited by d2bets; 04-14-21 at 12:27 PM.

First 12