Betpoints: 5971

this is sad to watch.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Both parties wrong here

Driver should have gotten out.

Officers should have acted more professional

Everyone worried these days about their safety & we have only have those who have escalated things up to this point, to blame.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

So trained police officers are allowed to act on impulse and make mistakes, meanwhile untrained citizens are required to keep calm and obey orders with a gun in their face. Got it
    Points Awarded:

pologq gave Jayvegas420 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22986

Thx I was wondering what a Luitenant was I was thinking it was a musical instrument
    Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    lieutenant

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Good for the cop getting fired. Registration though somewhat hidden by the tint, could be seen. Guy served his country and comes back to deal with this. Once registration was confirmed good he should have been allowed to leave.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

another stupid f'n pussy cop.........

cops like this pussy need to be prosecuted and jailed.....

between fukheads like this cop and the dumb kunt who'd been on the force forever yet still apparently couldn't tell the difference between her gun and taser, it's clear cops need to be relieved of the ability to deliver deadly force.......

this shit is getting ridiculous.....

wikkid, come down to houston so we can ride together, I wanna bust up some cops.........

(you'll have to drive, obviously, otherwise we''ll just be wasting gas)
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude, and wikkidinsane

Auto Donk

ps, wikk, how many hours of crusin', lurin', and baitin' cops listening to the same song over and over can you handle?

top let back, with you behind the wheel and me in blackface, blaring this shit, we should have some action pretty quick, but just wondering.......)

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24843

Glad he got fired. Behaved like a dick.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Why the fuk didn't the lowlife scumbag cop ever answer the lieutenant's question. "Why are you stopping me, i've done nothing wrong."
    The gentlemen could have explained that his temporary license plate was in the window. Have today's cops had NO schoolhousin". Now the cop has lost his job and the Lt will become a millionaire...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Why the fuk didn't the lowlife scumbag cop ever answer the lieutenant's question. "Why are you stopping me, i've done nothing wrong."
    The gentlemen could have explained that his temporary license plate was in the window. Have today's cops had NO schoolhousin". Now the cop has lost his job and the Lt will become a millionaire...
    damn, finally we find some common ground....... took a while, but dammit, even stuart smalley would be impressed......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

You just know that loser cop has one of those desecrated American flags that says "back the blue". Look at all the useless crap he is wearing that would put him in a disadvantage in any combat situation. What a joke!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I am trying to be objective donk. I think the luitenany did the right thing by going to well lit area. keeping his hands where they can see it, because once you flinch they can unload clip in you then say you were reaching. he didn't say initially what he was stopping him for. pepper sprayed without announcing. Then he lied on the incident report.

wikkidinsane

I am not going to lie, as much racis. get thrown towards me here I love having a conversation even with racist folks. And I don't mind it being posted here. I hope one day you will see. people for the content of their character and not just color.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Both parties wrong here
    Driver should have gotten out.
    Officers should have acted more professional
    Everyone worried these days about their safety & we have only have those who have escalated things up to this point, to blame.
    Get out and get shot in the back? What? Why are you blaming the driver? He put on his flashers, drove slowly to a well lit area. The cops rush him with guns glaring. He kept his hands in clear sight. If he made any sudden moves, like getting out of the car, he would have been shot. The cop didn't even tell him why he stopped him or why he wanted him out of the car. Was the cop arresting him? Cops can not force you out of your car without probably cause. They cannot search your car without your permission either. Why are we giving up our rights as citizens to lousy cops that are bullies with a gun?

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I am trying to be objective donk. I think the luitenany did the right thing by going to well lit area. keeping his hands where they can see it, because once you flinch they can unload clip in you then say you were reaching. he didn't say initially what he was stopping him for. pepper sprayed without announcing. Then he lied on the incident report.
    How many times you going to misspell the damn word

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

I am not going to lie, as much racis. get thrown towards me here I love having a conversation even with racist folks. And I don't mind it being posted here. I hope one day you will see. people for the content of their character and not just color.

wikkid, i think most do. This cop here should get fired. What a disgrace treating one of our soldiers like that.

That said, in many other instances when the person tries escaping, fighting with the cop or tries taking their weapon, they can't really complain about what happens after that. I don't care what color or ethnicity they are, they deserve a beating.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Jake - the cop was fired... He just cost the city a shit load of money too.

Police need to know how to let shit go. Too uptight. They can't wait to escalate, instead of deescalate. Then they sit at home wondering why the hell they got fired. Stop bullying everyone. The police back in the day made it a point to get to know people. They would pull you over but not try to rough you up, then let you go with a warning. They would only deal with real shitheads that keep getting in trouble. Cops now a days can't wait to bully normal citizens. Stop.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 04-13-21 at 12:16 PM.
    Points Awarded:

pologq gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jake - the cop was fired... He just cost the city a shit load of money too.
    Good. The victim was not violent or aggressive, he did not deserve that at all.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

agreed; very little blame to be cast his way..... if any at all....

ordinarily, I'd say, perhaps, not getting out on command, but here I think his rationale, and seeing what cops have done once they get people out as of late, I don't even have much of an issue with him refusing to get out given they wouldn't even tell him wtf he was being pulled over for....

cop was a kunt, total vitturd type..... coward and a liar.....

Auto Donk

so true, and takes me back to meeting wikk for the first time in person at the Bash; rolls by me and says he's got my back if anyone got outta hand, and immediately struck me as a stand up guy that could handle his business. Him, Paco, and some other bash goers immediately struck me as quality, high character individuals, regardless of whatever race/nationality they may be....

I'd go to the mat for guys like wikkid, and not even have race come into my mind.....

sadly, I thought the country was headed in that direction more and more in the early 2000's......... hell, half my stable of women were brown/black, one yellow.... partied for years at Oynx (black strip club), as much as I did Treasures (mostly white, some color).....

race wan't much of a factor, but rather just the game/sexiness of my babes.....

nowadays, race bullshit is being cast upon us and setting us back, imo..... safe to say I know far more fukked up, sorry mother fukkers that are white than I do those that are brown or black......

vitturd, who I assume is white, for example, is a lowlife lying piece of shit; wikki has more character in his thumbnail than 100 losers like vitturd have among the lot of them....

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    another stupid f'n pussy cop.........

cops like this pussy need to be prosecuted and jailed.....

between fukheads like this cop and the dumb kunt who'd been on the force forever yet still apparently couldn't tell the difference between her gun and taser, it's clear cops need to be relieved of the ability to deliver deadly force.......

this shit is getting ridiculous.....

wikkid, come down to houston so we can ride together, I wanna bust up some cops.........

(you'll have to drive, obviously, otherwise we''ll just be wasting gas)
    lmfao. im down.

wikkidinsane

ps, wikk, how many hours of crusin', lurin', and baitin' cops listening to the same song over and over can you handle?

top let back, with you behind the wheel and me in blackface, blaring this shit, we should have some action pretty quick, but just wondering.......)

blackface lol. racist!

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    How many times you going to misspell the damn word
    several.
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 04-14-21 at 07:05 AM.

wikkidinsane

so true, and takes me back to meeting wikk for the first time in person at the Bash; rolls by me and says he's got my back if anyone got outta hand, and immediately struck me as a stand up guy that could handle his business. Him, Paco, and some other bash goers immediately struck me as quality, high character individuals, regardless of whatever race/nationality they may be....

I'd go to the mat for guys like wikkid, and not even have race come into my mind.....

sadly, I thought the country was headed in that direction more and more in the early 2000's......... hell, half my stable of women were brown/black, one yellow.... partied for years at Oynx (black strip club), as much as I did Treasures (mostly white, some color).....

race wan't much of a factor, but rather just the game/sexiness of my babes.....

nowadays, race bullshit is being cast upon us and setting us back, imo..... safe to say I know far more fukked up, sorry mother fukkers that are white than I do those that are brown or black......

vitturd, who I assume is white, for example, is a lowlife lying piece of shit; wikki has more character in his thumbnail than 100 losers like vitturd have among the lot of them....
    Donk you strike me as a guy who have morals that you stand by and you are use to a type of living that many might envy. Even though half the shit you say is ultra controversial and borderline racist, I know in a fight you would be the type of guy to have my back if I was out drinking at a bar with you. I can't say that for many of the cucks on here.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The cop was a dick and I have no problem with him being fired, but the driver obviously had an agenda and was looking to provoke and escalate the situation, which is why he was recording everything. How many times did the police tell him to get out of the vehicle? 10? And this is after he wouldn't pull over for them, which is the reason why they had their guns drawn.

Just because you're wearing military clothing doesn't mean that you are in the military. The cops don't have a crystal ball in their vehicles, so they have no way of knowing who someone is or if they are actually serving in the armed forces.

People get pulled over all of the time for shit like this and it doesn't get turned into a drama class.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Donk you strike me as a guy who have morals that you stand by and you are use to a type of living that many might envy. Even though half the shit you say is ultra controversial and borderline racist, I know in a fight you would be the type of guy to have my back if I was out drinking at a bar with you. I can't say that for many of the cucks on here.
    Donks not evil, just a crazy bastard, who hates SOBs.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Get out means get out, not let the negotiations begin. EVERY SINGLE ONE of these guys would be alive if they simply complied and then took whatever complaints they have to the courts or up the chain of command. That wannabe thug in Minnesota had a previous gun charge and was driving on bad plates which makes the car uninsured. If he crashes into someone and they have hundreds of thousands in medical bills they're totally screwed and out of luck. Also had a warrant and social media plastered with drug thug content.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

mental note:
    dont fukk with donk
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 04-14-21 at 10:09 AM.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

The problem is there is either complete worship or complete hate of police and not much in between. They harass regular citizens to make money for their masters then when criminals give them problems they want more money and sympathy. They will enforce unlawful shut downs of small businesses and churches and then demand their respect GTFOH!

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

blackface lol. racist!
    Cause it's 187 on an undercover cop

12 Last