JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

A shooting in Minnesota...small riots...uh oh.

Black guy with a warrant got killed.

Here we go.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Big question is what was the warrant for?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

woke up - just let a thug run free murder rape rob society.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

White lady blk kid ?? Oy vey

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2001

Oh no...

Saloon this shit!!!

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Biden’s America
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave Four33 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post
    Biden’s America
    trumpism your America?

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    woke up - just let a thug run free murder rape rob society.
    Isn't this all relative? War; murder, rape in the name of national pride? Get the fuk out here.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Who cares...all these guys deserve what they get...they aren’t Darwin Award winners

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Booya correct

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Booya correct
    One less Biden voter

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Minnesota is such a shit hole

we need to get the BigDays out of there and just torch it and flood it in a Biblical cleansing

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The guy that was shot (Daunte Wright) refereed to himself as a hustler and a thug. His street name was Fammo Gamble. he has all kinds of pictures posing with guns and fanning out money. His friends and family all commenting for him to "Stay Safe out there"

Fammo Gamble? Wonder if he ever posted here?

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The guy that was shot (Daunte Wright) refereed to himself as a hustler and a thug. His street name was Fammo Gamble. he has all kinds of pictures posing with guns and fanning out money. His friends and family all commenting for him to "Stay Safe out there"

trump of the hood? trumptards

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    trump of the hood? trumptards

BOA12

Don't condone criminals, U vote them into office. I praise no politicians. Or religious leaders, or corporate sponsors. Have a good day. trump is, and always will B, a thug.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post

Black guy with a warrant got killed.

Here we go.
    Did you watch the video JM? His mother looks very much white to me. I haven't seen the dad but the video said the police shot him when he got back in his car. WTF? What the hell is wrong with Minnesota?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

What kind of a chump poses with cash using 10's and 20's? Maybe he's never heard of a C-note because he can't count to 100.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyM1ke

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    One less Biden voter
    Hustler? Thug? GTFOH. Go ahead Kermit. Tell us he's a career criminal as a teenager.
    And you wonder why the GOP is losing? Trump supporters will always find a way to criminalize the dead man. No one knows what the hell happened but you've already started your narrative.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Let's wait for the body and dash cam footage

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Hustler? Thug? GTFOH. Go ahead Kermit. Tell us he's a career criminal as a teenager.
    And you wonder why the GOP is losing? Trump supporters will always find a way to criminalize the dead man. No one knows what the hell happened but you've already started your narrative.

Law and Order Party, gets the Best Justice $$$$ can afford. Plus, trump can never put his hand a Bible and promise to tell the truth, the 19th whole truth, so help me, by God.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Let's wait for the body and dash cam footage
    Let's not 4get the "Group" police report. Creative writing, at its finest.

Mac4Lyfe

Wright's mother, Katie Wright, told reporters at the scene that she received a call from her son on Sunday afternoon telling her that police had pulled him over for having air fresheners dangling from his rear-view mirror, illegal in Minnesota. She said she told him to put the police officers on the phone so she could give them car insurance details.
    She then heard police tell her son to get out of the vehicle, she said, according to video shot by KARE.

"I heard police officers say, 'Daunte, don't run,'" she said through tears. The call ended, and she dialed his number again, and his girlfriend answered and said he had been shot.
    “A minute later I called, and his girlfriend answered, which was the passenger in the car, and said that he’d been shot,” she said.

Brooklyn Center police said in a statement that officers pulled over a man for a traffic violation at shortly before 2 p.m., and found he had an outstanding arrest warrant. As police tried to take him into custody, he got back in the car. One of the officers, who has not been identified, shot at the man. The car drove several blocks before striking another vehicle. The man died at the scene.

Mac4Lyfe

I'll wait as more information is known but it sounds like the police shot at his car as he tried to get away. His girlfriend was also in the car. Why shoot? Did he point a gun? Fox just reported that their could have been a mix up on the warrant and could have been his brother for an outstanding ticket. Some of these policed departments are just money centers. Pulling citizens over for bullshit in order to have them pay into their systems. Illegal to have an air freshener in your car? WTF. Arrest warrant for unpaid parking tickets? Sounds fishy but we'll see.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

So here's the MN police state.

3M developed the license plat scanning data system and gave every mn le agency the software for free.

It scans every plate and gives you the bio on the owner and known associate or family members

Here we have the violations of the 4th ammendment mixing w police state tactics

Pulled over for "a window freshener hanging from the mirror "

Yeah...the the dui cop pulled you over for that white light illuminating your plate....

No, the data in the plate reader told police he had an outstanding warrant so they initiated an illegal traffic stop

Seriously, just get rid of the fukking cops, they are all worthless and do more harm and cost more than they are worth

Abolish city policing, only limited Sheriff service and full jail terms for violent crime, rehab and education for drug use (can't win drug war sorry)

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    So here's the MN police state.

3M developed the license plat scanning data system and gave every mn le agency the software for free.

It scans every plate and gives you the bio on the owner and known associate or family members

Here we have the violations of the 4th ammendment mixing w police state tactics

Pulled over for "a window freshener hanging from the mirror "

Yeah...the the dui cop pulled you over for that white light illuminating your plate....

No, the data in the plate reader told police he had an outstanding warrant so they initiated an illegal traffic stop

Seriously, just get rid of the fukking cops, they are all worthless and do more harm and cost more than they are worth

Abolish city policing, only limited Sheriff service and full jail terms for violent crime, rehab and education for drug use (can't win drug war sorry)
    Republicans, love the War on drugs. Abolish city policing, that's your solution? I shot the sheriff, did not kill the deputy. Get rid of their master, $$$.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Hey dummy, this is what the guy posted about himself. He called himself a hustler and a thug. He has videos dancing around with hand guns while drinking and doing drugs, guns which I am sure were bought legally.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Republicans, love the War on drugs. Abolish city policing, that's your solution? I shot the sheriff, did not kill the deputy. Get rid of their master, $$$.
    Their master is the Democrat party tie to the unionization of public employment

Have to eliminate Democrat party. Like I've said, Democrat are the New 'MAN'

Clinton's 100k new cops, Biden crime bill, Clinton militarizing city law enforcement w surplus military gear

Police union donations speak for themselves

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Their master is the Democrat party tie to the unionization of public employment

Have to eliminate Democrat party. Like I've said, Democrat are the New 'MAN'

Clinton's 100k new cops, Biden crime bill, Clinton militarizing city law enforcement w surplus military gear

Police union donations speak for themselves
    This is where we really disagree. Local dems and republicans, pretty much the same. The White flight, in the 50's combined with the white flight of the 70's, created the myth that progressive ideas are communism(See MCcarthy).Rreagan, gave huge incentives and Militarized the local police, I was there. Why I fukin' quit. Let's just have Republicans, who don't give a shit about people. Cmon, MAN. The problem is, local R's vote R's into the Senate, House and Presidency.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

The problem the Police have is that the master they serve (city hall/politicians) throw them to the wolves at the first sign of trouble warranted or not. Alot of public sentiment is now against them because of them enforcing unlawful orders on lockdowns and religious services. All the police I know and like I give the same advice retire early! They along with the politicians have put themselves in a no win situation.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    The problem the Police have is that the master they serve (city hall/politicians) throw them to the wolves at the first sign of trouble warranted or not. Alot of public sentiment is now against them because of them enforcing unlawful orders on lockdowns and religious services. All the police I know and like I give the same advice retire early! They along with the politicians have put themselves in a no win situation.
    We'Re all in Police State 101; some get the advanced course.

Mac4Lyfe

Hey dummy, this is what the guy posted about himself. He called himself a hustler and a thug. He has videos dancing around with hand guns while drinking and doing drugs, guns which I am sure were bought legally.

Oooh, he's a real menace 2 society. The dude looks like an online nerd. You always afraid of the black man (and he doesn't even look black). Why you so scared of people? Why do you think everyone is out to get you? You must live a very sheltered life. I can go online right now and see hundreds, if not thousands of guys posting rap music guns, cars, women, money and dancing. What the fukk does any of that have to do with a cop shooting in a moving vehicle (allegedly)? But carry on, I already know that you are researching this kids life history to hopefully drudge up some dirt. Which none of that has anything to do with him being killed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

All these little black thugs need to do is obey cop orders and they WON'T GET SHOT. It's just that simple.

This kid was resisting arrest, got back in the car, probably was reaching for something and then trying to run away.

I'd shoot him too. Check the body cam as we need to see the entire story..

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    All these little black thugs need to do is obey cop orders and they WON'T GET SHOT. It's just that simple.

This kid was resisting arrest, got back in the car, probably was reaching for something and then trying to run away.

I'd shoot him too. Check the body cam as we need to see the entire story..
    Hope it was working. Will exonerate or condemn, those 'Just following orders" men.

1234 ... Last