Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Vaccine side effects... is this normal?

Got the Pfizer vaccine 2 days ago and was fine the first 24 hours.

The last 24 hours have had 3 different nose bleeds and a couple times had chest pains for a few minutes when I've never had this my life. Also felt dizzy and had to sit down a few times after a walk.

Should I go to the doctor or are these side effects normal? I'm 29 and was otherwise healthy before this so is a bit concerning.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25534

SBR Medical Team assemble!!!
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave pablo222 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MickeyMan gave pablo222 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13 gave pablo222 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane gave pablo222 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, gauchojake, unde0087, KVB, TheMoneyShot, wikkidinsane, and DiggityDaggityDo

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2108

Here's another side effect...

Saloon this shit!!!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

go to the ER

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

it is just the mini robots they injected you with, let them find their home
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

masr gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Calling
    Dr Gold

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Calling
    Dr Gold
    he is filing this report right now

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

Time of the month mb?

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Alberta is vaccinating 29 year olds??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Dude you need to go to a DR asap

Some ppl, for whatever reason, are dropping dead from this shit hours after taking it

Please error on the side of caution and visit a clinic or ER

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

The most brilliant minds of finance, economic, political, law and medical all together on one forum to solve any problems. The next time I'm consistently bleeding from my face abnormally I'll stop and go "If SBR says I'm fine, then I dont need a doctor. They are probably just liberal snowflakes and there and are going to just try and make money off me"

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol I’m sorry your stupid enough to be vaccinated by a vaccine combating a VIRUS that consistently mutates and changed worthless nevertheless a vaccine without any animal testing let alone humans but sure shoot me up 🐑 people are
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave pilebuck13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11953

Not normal. Should report it to VAERS.

pilebuck13

I’m sorry I don’t agree with the vaccine but it’s your choice I pray nevertheless that you are ok Jesus loves us all bro

unde0087
    Did we win?

my question is, if you made it through the whole so called "pandemic" of 2020 while all these people around you are dying and are sick, why the fuk are you going to take a vaccination shot? you are immune already. same reason i said no to the shot when i was one of the first to get it. hell no. in history vaccination shots take years to be effective to a percent even worth it and people are lining up for them after a year. jesus christ.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25534

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Alberta is vaccinating 29 year olds??
    Less than 2 percent of Canadians have been vaccinated, and this guy is knocking old ladies out of line to get his after saying he has had covid twice already with no symptoms?

MickeyMan

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Less than 2 percent of Canadians have been vaccinated, and this guy is knocking old ladies out of line to get his after saying he has had covid twice already with no symptoms?

Exactly

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

The last 24 hours have had 3 different nose bleeds and a couple times had chest pains for a few minutes when I've never had this my life. Also felt dizzy and had to sit down a few times after a walk.

Should I go to the doctor or are these side effects normal? I'm 29 and was otherwise healthy before this so is a bit concerning.
    Any headaches or fever? Does the injection site hurt? The immune response seems to last 24 hours. You should start feeling better soon. If someone already went thru Covid and then got the shot / it seems to be a bigger response like this because of existing immunity.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    my question is, if you made it through the whole so called "pandemic" of 2020 while all these people around you are dying and are sick, why the fuk are you going to take a vaccination shot? you are immune already. same reason i said no to the shot when i was one of the first to get it. hell no. in history vaccination shots take years to be effective to a percent even worth it and people are lining up for them after a year. jesus christ.
    People have no thought for themselves anymore what they see on the news hear on the radio is what they think.... my dad said he wasn’t getting shot then text me today and said he got one.... said because your not going to be able to do anything without one. What kinds fukin logic is that lol

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153468

you sure that wasn't from the cocaine last night?
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave Orbison 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If it hasn't killed you so far you are good. You will never get covid now. You are safe.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If it hasn't killed you so far you are good. You will never get covid now. You are safe.
    Bro why do you just make up shit even the manufacturers and the CDC say it’s not 100 percent effective stop being a mindless troll man Jesus

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Yeah they had extra vaccines they were going to throw out. Walked into a shoppers and they said I could get it.

Better than throwing it out...

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Any headaches or fever? Does the injection site hurt? The immune response seems to last 24 hours. You should start feeling better soon. If someone already went thru Covid and then got the shot / it seems to be a bigger response like this because of existing immunity.
    No just those symptoms and periodically not really bad. Hopefully just some bad reaction minor effects.

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perhaps you are just a pussy?

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Because I have family in Texas and I want to be able to travel... vaccine passport soon

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by SnakesPicks View Post
    Perhaps you are just a pussy?
    Perhaps yeah.

pilebuck13

Because I have family in Texas and I want to be able to travel... vaccine passport soon
    Omg let them scare you into that bull shit wait tell they try and enforce this shit they will be destroyed can’t force medicine on people man

Unrivaled

I like the morons who know shit all. Albertans dont want the vaccines plenty of cancellations and you can go get one today if you want.

You're not cutting in front of old ladies. You are taking their shot because they cancelled or didn't show up.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Bro I’d hate to think you’re sick enough to lie about getting a shot but how does a 29 year old get vaccinated
    In Alberta when your age group is not getting vaccinated yet unless you got serious underlying conditions.

What is your serious underlying condition?..can’t be that bad if you’ve already brushed off covid twice.

pilebuck13

Most vaccines are tested for years on animals before they are attempted on humans. These were tested on neither I’d hate to be a lab rat for some billion dollar pharmaceutical company but idk should be ok I hope

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Bro I’d hate to think you’re sick enough to lie about getting a shot but how does a 29 year old get vaccinated
    In Alberta when your age group is not getting vaccinated yet unless you got serious underlying conditions.

What is your serious underlying condition?..can’t be that bad if you’ve already brushed off covid twice.
    No underlying condition. Anyone can get a shot just go to shoppers people not showing up and vaccines going to waste.

MickeyMan

Will be a hell of an obituary.

Things were looking up for this healthy 29 year old who had beat COVID twice with no symptoms whatsoever. Even Jibbys nephew had not defeated the virus in such a way. Then the Flames hired Darryl Sutter and everything went downhill from there. He claimed they were a lock for the cup and went all in on a futures bet. The next thing you know he ran over a 94 year old lady to take her place in the vaccination line. A few days after he bled out from the nose.

RIP
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave MickeyMan 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222 gave MickeyMan 11 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

You’re good. Vaccines are great. Only the loons are against it. 40 percent of this country are fuxvking idiots. At sbr it’s like 90 percent. Great job getting vaccinated

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Mickey my sides please stop

123 Last