dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Another CRAZED WHITE GUNMAN kills five

Former NFL player murdered 5 including a 5 and 9 year old, then after a standoff with police shot himself.

Feel free to add to this when more info is available

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Holy crap it's not a white man that was the shooter this time. Shocked this story even made the fake news being it was a black man this go around

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1945

And another...

Saloon this shit!!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

They'll check his genealogy and find that one of his ancestors was a white slave owner.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Why must we always make these issues black and white? Who gives a damn. Black, Red, White, Yellow, Brown, this country is full of sick people. Bottom line, this guy was a sikk fukk, being treated by the doctor he killed and he had access to a gun. With millions of people on the streets with mental illness, why do we want people to have easy access to guns?

A pregnant lady in Houston was shot and killed (baby died too) after some nut followed her and her boyfriend, rammed their car and started shooting at them. Apparently the boyfriend said something to this sicko at a convenience store earlier. This country is full of sick fukks. Millions. I'm not afraid of Isis, or Al Qaeda or some migrant child crossing the border. I'm afraid of our own US Citizens who are mentally ill. They come in all shapes, sizes and color.
    Points Awarded:

HockeyRocks gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cross

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

This wasn't happening nearly as much when the Big G was God, and not Government.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

damn that doctor was treating him wow. And the Whiteman still runs USA ���� Stop playing victim. Just use your card.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

Since it was just another minority the media wont cover it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Since it was just another minority the media wont cover it.
    Main stream media absolutely HATES covering Black on White murders like this. You are absolutely right. BLM!!!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Alzado?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why must we always make these issues black and white? Who gives a damn. Black, Red, White, Yellow, Brown, this country is full of sick people. Bottom line, this guy was a sikk fukk, being treated by the doctor he killed and he had access to a gun. With millions of people on the streets with mental illness, why do we want people to have easy access to guns?

A pregnant lady in Houston was shot and killed (baby died too) after some nut followed her and her boyfriend, rammed their car and started shooting at them. Apparently the boyfriend said something to this sicko at a convenience store earlier. This country is full of sick fukks. Millions. I'm not afraid of Isis, or Al Qaeda or some migrant child crossing the border. I'm afraid of our own US Citizens who are mentally ill. They come in all shapes, sizes and color.
    The left only wants to talk about race when it fits their narrative

I could bury all you trolls with your post history

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Former NFL player was the killer

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Former NFL player murdered 5 including a 5 and 9 year old, then after a standoff with police shot himself.

Feel free to add to this when more info is available
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...hooter-s-race/

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Just use your card.
    Cool

I'm sure that murdered 5 and 9 year old can't wait to use this card you're referring to

Seriously, when is the last time a mass murderer went after grand children?

Also, the doctor had treated him, he wasn't currently treating him

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Where's a social worker when you truly need them?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Mass shooters the Last 30Y

66 White

21 Black

10 Latino

8 Asian

5 Other

9 Unknown/Unclear

3 Native American
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave homie1975 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Animal!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

shoulda paid the nagger/rigger his reparations.......

dlowilly

How the fuk do you shoot a 5 and 9 year old you don't know?

Usually that happens when it's a family suicide or something like that.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Cause the media and blue check marks do every time, so it’s all fair game

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Mass shooters the Last 30Y

66 White

21 Black

10 Latino

8 Asian

5 Other

9 Unknown/Unclear

3 Native American
    what a clueless moron

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Re: the original question...isn't the point that calling out an event like this causes OUTRAGE? IE, when people see this, the response is FURTHER outrage that this person is being "profiled."

ESPN will surely give one line to this. And then go to break.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

saloon op is a nutjob

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Cool

I'm sure that murdered 5 and 9 year old can't wait to use this card you're referring to

The only time children get murdered in a situation like this would be from a random shooting like a drive-by or that guy in Michigan who went to some restaurant and mowed people down. The exception is the parent killing their own kids as well. There are always other situations I'm sure.

Read this on espn......they only talk about how sorry they feel for the football player that did the murders. There must be something wrong with him is all. THEY FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY THAT DID THE MURDERS. IT'S NOT LIKE HIM. HE'S NOT LIKE THIS....

How ESPN writes it all up with their quotes: It was all about the criminal and barely any information or sorrow for the victims:

"This is something I can't grasp yet. I can't put it all together and I'm trying to, and I witnessed it," Hope said. "I feel bad for him because if it was mental or something going on in his life or whatever, you know, he needed help, and that's the sad part."
    Adams often isolated himself, even as a player, his agent, Scott Casterline, told the AP. Casterline said he spoke regularly with Adams' father, who left him a voicemail Wednesday morning.
    "He was part of my family. I loved him. He's a great kid, a great guy. This is so unlike him. He had to not be in his right mind, obviously," Casterline said.
    "All of us who knew Philip are shaking our heads. He struggled away from the game. I tried to get him to come to Texas. I was going to find him a job, but he wouldn't leave South Carolina because he had a son. He was a good father.
    "Seeing Philip shoot two kids, it's not him. I can't fathom it. It's devastating for the victims and the families," Casterline said.

They focus on what a good guy the murderer was and barely speak about the victims at all. Nothing! The victims weren't worth shit here. Just that the football guy wasn't right off that field man. We feel bad for him. He needed help. OH FUKKING WELL! He only wacked 5 man. Not so bad! All good.

Perhaps, they can have his jersey raised to the rafters for this..........I wouldn't put it passed them!

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The only time children get murdered in a situation like this would be from a random shooting like a drive-by or that guy in Michigan who went to some restaurant and mowed people down. The exception is the parent killing their own kids as well. There are always other situations I'm sure.

Read this on espn......they only talk about how sorry they feel for the football player that did the murders. There must be something wrong with him is all. THEY FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY THAT DID THE MURDERS. IT'S NOT LIKE HIM. HE'S NOT LIKE THIS....

How ESPN writes it all up with their quotes: It was all about the criminal and barely any information or sorrow for the victims:

"This is something I can't grasp yet. I can't put it all together and I'm trying to, and I witnessed it," Hope said. "I feel bad for him because if it was mental or something going on in his life or whatever, you know, he needed help, and that's the sad part."
    Adams often isolated himself, even as a player, his agent, Scott Casterline, told the AP. Casterline said he spoke regularly with Adams' father, who left him a voicemail Wednesday morning.
    "He was part of my family. I loved him. He's a great kid, a great guy. This is so unlike him. He had to not be in his right mind, obviously," Casterline said.
    "All of us who knew Philip are shaking our heads. He struggled away from the game. I tried to get him to come to Texas. I was going to find him a job, but he wouldn't leave South Carolina because he had a son. He was a good father.
    "Seeing Philip shoot two kids, it's not him. I can't fathom it. It's devastating for the victims and the families," Casterline said.

They focus on what a good guy the murderer was and barely speak about the victims at all. Nothing! The victims weren't worth shit here. Just that the football guy wasn't right off that field man. We feel bad for him. He needed help. OH FUKKING WELL! He only wacked 5 man. Not so bad! All good.

Perhaps, they can have his jersey raised to the rafters for this..........I wouldn't put it passed them!
    Sick shit

I didn't know about this since all I will use ESPN for is score updates and avoid all their other content like the plague

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

The guy should've just beat him down, not shot "them" obviously. They definitely insulted him or were fukking with him. Guns aren't the problem. He could've stabbed them to death with a pen. Guns just make it faster is all. Believe me, if someone wants to kill you, they won't need a gun anyway. If they really want to kill you.

wikkidinsane

Cool

not defending shit this guy does for the record. now continue to celebrate its a black guy

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    saloon op is a nutjob
    Very true. Dblow gets banned for his racism a lot. He’s a terrible human being because his life is so miserable

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Sick shit

I didn't know about this since all I will use ESPN for is score updates and avoid all their other content like the plague

I only went there today (I rarely ever go there) because MLB.com was running very slow.......and that's what I ran into.

wikkidinsane

I hope you are also upset and matt gaetz fukin kids

wikkidinsane

saloon police are slower to act towards certain posts

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    not defending shit this guy does for the record. now continue to celebrate its a black guy
    Celebrate?

You and the idiot left in this country need to have your destructive false narratives and lies rubbed into it whenever possible. Has nothing to do with celebrating.

wikkidinsane

Celebrate?

You and the idiot left in this country need to have your destructive false narratives and lies rubbed into it whenever possible. Has nothing to do with celebrating.
    I am an individual. please stop tying me to political ideologies unless I say so. left and right can suk my azzhole. im a free thinker and don't like being grouped to any lame ass American party
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 04-08-21 at 02:19 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave wikkidinsane 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Thoughts and prayers. Don’t take away my guns!! How’s that dblow?

123 Last