PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I have no problem with people who get the vaccine. I have problem with people who get it and act like they are doing some kind of public service when really you’re just doing it because you fear getting sick yourself. You do you and I’ll do me. I’ve been quarantining and wearing masks and doing everything asked but I draw the line pumping something into my body without knowing long term
    Side effects. You now have a way to protect yourself right? How am I affecting you? From a risk perspective it does not make sense to inject every single human being in the world. Especially if there is any kind of adverse issues down the road. Talk about the hospital beds being full. If you think the vaccine works. Great. Get it. And protect yourself. Everyone has that choice.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave PharaohUB 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

MAGA buddy hung out with his dumb fck Trumptard friends this weekend.

Just texted me from the hospital. He still stands by his no vaccine stance.

He'll be lucky to get out.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I never had a flu vaccine in my life.... nor will I ever get the Covid shot.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I'm not sure that any entity taking public money can make this mandatory.

Too many variables including immune system issues, medicine cross contamination, allergies, etc.

Lawsuit waiting to happen

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I'm not sure that any entity taking public money can make this mandatory.

Too many variables including immune system issues, medicine cross contamination, allergies, etc.

Lawsuit waiting to happen
    You'll be out of the country, what the fuk do you care for??

Spektre
    Spektre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Fancy marketing campaign for a virus that has a .0097 chance of being fatal for the ages 0-19. Makes you wonder why it is getting pushed so hard 樂
    Not everyone is 0-19?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by Spektre View Post
    Not everyone is 0-19?
    So men and women 40+ are getting influenced by the Lion King propaganda to get the jab if this is the case the brainwashing is worse than I thought.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    So men and women 40+ are getting influenced by the Lion King propaganda to get the jab if this is the case the brainwashing is worse than I thought.
    some Biden voter had the balls to ask the wife if she was getting it

going to wait a couple years see if you all turn into zombies first

retarded lady was horrified

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

A friend i worked with died yesterday. Big time denier. Watches Newsmax constantly. Got that shit and it offed him. Also a couple of folks I work with have mental confusion because of rona. The effects after catching this shit sucks. get vaccinated!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    A friend i worked with died yesterday. Big time denier. Watches Newsmax constantly. Got that shit and it offed him. Also a couple of folks I work with have mental confusion because of rona. The effects after catching this shit sucks. get vaccinated!
    Sorry to hear about your friend sir.Yeah its no joke this pandemic.Everyone over 16 is now eligible here in NC.More the better...

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

It’s weird how the only people I know who know people who have died are Democrat. And the person they know who died is always a republican who was anti masks and disagreed with the democrat opinion. I guess if you’re republican don’t be friends with a democrat and you’ll be immune.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Heltah Skeltah

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I have no problem with people who get the vaccine. I have problem with people who get it and act like they are doing some kind of public service when really you’re just doing it because you fear getting sick yourself. You do you and I’ll do me. I’ve been quarantining and wearing masks and doing everything asked but I draw the line pumping something into my body without knowing long term
    Side effects. You now have a way to protect yourself right? How am I affecting you? From a risk perspective it does not make sense to inject every single human being in the world. Especially if there is any kind of adverse issues down the road. Talk about the hospital beds being full. If you think the vaccine works. Great. Get it. And protect yourself. Everyone has that choice.
    Democrats are against freedom though. They love the mask the shot and whatever joe biden and Kamala Harris want then to do they will do.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    MAGA buddy hung out with his dumb fck Trumptard friends this weekend.

Just texted me from the hospital. He still stands by his no vaccine stance.

He'll be lucky to get out.
    Everything is listed as coronavirus. I have family members that work in the hospital that have told me face to face that they are told to list any flu deaths as coronavirus deaths. Keep doing what the government tells you liberal.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

I think it is just good if all liberals get that vaccine. Please take it
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave tommir99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I never had a flu vaccine in my life.... nor will I ever get the Covid shot.
    "Good for you" (or maybe not).

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

"Good for you" (or maybe not).
    Lol all it takes is a few days of feeling worse than you ever felt before to change most peoples mind on shots.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lol all it takes is a few days of feeling worse than you ever felt before to change most peoples mind on shots.
    People talk about how we don't know long-term effect of vaccines. We also don't know long-term effect of getting covid. We can see that a very significant percentage are having last effects, including lung damage shown on scans. I guess it's a "pick your poison" deal. Personally, I think the getting covid deal is the worse poison of the two.

Demonata

I feel injecting myself with some random vaccine is the worse poison of the two. Who knows the long term effects of it. Somehow the flu dissapeared when the covid came. Not believing any of this coronavirus crap.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I read an article a few day ago claiming 1 out every 4 Evangelical Christians are refusing it. One Evangelical Christian pastor told his flock Jesus is my vaccine and then he and his family received the vaccine.

some say let them get sick and die. not a good idea.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

and then some don't believe we are actually in a covid pandemic. and some do believe it but it was on purpose and started by Ds or science of who the fck knows but it was bad guys. probably liberals who want to control the world.

if you are insane you should not be allowed to vote.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I feel injecting myself with some random vaccine is the worse poison of the two. Who knows the long term effects of it. Somehow the flu dissapeared when the covid came. Not believing any of this coronavirus crap.
    So you don't believe that there has been 600k or so excess deaths in the last year?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    It’s weird how the only people I know who know people who have died are Democrat. And the person they know who died is always a republican who was anti masks and disagreed with the democrat opinion. I guess if you’re republican don’t be friends with a democrat and you’ll be immune.
    Yeah it is probably from the liberals filthy mask or they are shedding the virus after getting their "vaccine". Best to just stay away from them because stupidity can be contagious.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave edawg 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If Covid is so dangerous, why will all Covid related restrictions with the exception of the mask wearing restriction end by June 15th or sooner? Airlines are already ending Covid boarding rstrictions. I was vaccinated months ago. My wife opted out. We both are fine and it appears that my wife has a better chance of winning the lottery now than she does of coming down with Covid.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

So you don't believe that there has been 600k or so excess deaths in the last year?
    This may be a point, but how are the numbers of suicides and violent crime deaths looking? Have they increased because of job loss, stress, people's lives being disrupted? Also as the population grows the amount of deaths "should" increase every year. 600k is a good number to start with, assuming this is true, but there has to be other factors to consider when analyzing covid deaths vs total number of deaths..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    This may be a point, but how are the numbers of suicides and violent crime deaths looking? Have they increased because of job loss, stress, people's lives being disrupted? Also as the population grows the amount of deaths "should" increase every year. 600k is a good number to start with, assuming this is true, but there has to be other factors to consider when analyzing covid deaths vs total number of deaths..
    Whatever that is doesn't come close to explaining the unmistakable spike in excess deaths beginning the week of March 28, 2020. But we have not seen excess deaths over the last month, in fact it's been lower than usual. Probably because the weaker died off earlier in the pandemic. But again, it's unmistakable that covid caused a spike in excess deaths starting around April 2020 that would not have happened but for covid. It's completely undeniable and unmistakably proves covid was not made up. You can see the clear covid spikes in the chart.

People can argue over what politicians have done in reactions, whether any mitigation is appropriate, etc etc., but it's the morons who want to deny its existence altogether that I have no time for.

https://public.tableau.com/views/COV...viz_share_link
    Last edited by d2bets; 04-07-21 at 07:24 PM.

Demonata

Not from coronavirus. A lot of it is labeled as coronavirus even though its the flu.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Elon the spokesperson for 0.666 ml Lucifier is endorsing for covid-19 vaccine. Elon replaces his former satan rep Bill Gates.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

What a comical thread. From talking about Jesus causing a flood(smh) and there being some sort of rapture because of this to people thinking on either side they are going to convince each other to take the vaccine. You show me one person that is on the right that changes their mind about anything no matter what evidence is presented and I’ll be shocked. It’s a futile case. Does this mean sometimes they may be right? Possibly. But it doesn’t matter if they are 100 percent wrong they will die with the lie and there’s no point wasting time to convince them.
    Only thing you can do to get rid of ignorance in the world is to educate the youth. Once some get to a certain age it’s over they will not change their views or listen to others.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Not from coronavirus. A lot of it is labeled as coronavirus even though its the flu.
    So the flu suddenly spiked in April 2020?

Have you looked at the excess death chart? It's impossible to explain that in any way other than covid.

Demonata

So the flu suddenly spiked in April 2020?

Have you looked at the excess death chart? It's impossible to explain that in any way other than covid.
    Lmfao keep wearing your mask and believing everything is covid

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

The good thing about all this nonsense is that it becomes easy to identify the pathetic communists. Phrases like " we have to educate are youth" "my denier "friend" got it and the stupid bastard died" and my personal favorite " there will be consequences for not getting the vaccine" What a bunch of pathetic pacifier sucking sissies!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

as more and more reports of fatalities from taking the vaccine roll in, I'm betting all those who have died from taking it wished they would have refused it.....

there's a reason mRNA (MODERNA/PFIZER) vaccines have been studied, and attempts made for approval of them for cancer treatments for years, with no success in gaining approval: THEY KILL PEOPLE.......
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave Auto Donk 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Going to pass for now. And see how it goes in the next year. I'm 55. I take my vitamin C, D3, zinc. I'll be fine.

First ... 2345678 ... Last