JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Hopefully the Judge allows to include this video of Floyd's last arrest in this trial. The prosecutor right now is like, "Nah dawg, lol."
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave JMobile 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post

Hopefully the Judge allows to include this video of Floyd's last arrest in this trial. The prosecutor right now is like, "Nah dawg, lol."
    Wouldn't matter to mpls liberals on that jury

Get 12 full blown retards on there painting murals of Floyd and renaming streets and parks after him (changing from Washington or Clinton or Lincoln).

Guys like HockeyRocks think Floyd is equal human to a white. lol he's not.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

What a crying whining little bitch, I've had girlfriends who cry less than him.

Guy is a straight Punk, not only is he out there riding around poisoning the community he can't even take it like a man when he gets caught.

" mama mama"

I honestly think that my 5 year old nephew could take a pinch better than him.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    You want Floyd alive walking the streets high, dealing, passing fake bills and sticking up pregnant chicks?

I'm glad he's dead, just wish the cop drove him out to the woods and executed the worthless, poor, uneducated pos.

Now...as for the trial. The purpose of our system is to determine mitigating factors. It's not about race, it's about how much time is reduced or charges lowered, due to mitigating circumstances. That's not racist...it worked for OJ after all.
    I am also glad he's not with us anymore,
    After hearing what the chief and the experts are saying I highly doubt Derek Chauvin gets off.

I also doubt he does more than 10 years.

Derek Chauvin did the community a service in my opinion.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4505

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    What a crying whining little bitch, I've had girlfriends who cry less than him.

Guy is a straight Punk, not only is he out there riding around poisoning the community he can't even take it like a man when he gets caught.

" mama mama"

I honestly think that my 5 year old nephew could take a pinch better than him.
    I just watched this for the first time a few minutes ago and my thoughts exactly.
    This is how the majority of the blacks act..
    I didn’t do Nuffin as they are crying uncontrollably with snot bubbling at the nose

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Again the Right Wing Whackos here on SBR are doing their hardest to try and prove that the drugs killed this man. They just can't bring there racist bigoted asses to believe that a white cop would do something like this. You're the same bunch would ask after a person died in the hospital of covid. Well, shit, did they have HBP, diabetes, overweight and on and on wanting people to believe that covid was not what killed them... If this lowlife scumbag cop hadn't had his knee on the man's throat for 9+ minutes he would still be alive walking the streets.. The cop will be wearing orange soon, then Gaetz and then Trump...
    Conservative here but it is obvious the cop is guilty. Throw the book at him.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Unrivaled 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

I know 2 cops I went to high school with and they were the biggest pieces of shit.

I can see it in a lot of cops. They aren't all bad but alot of them are.

When I was 18 got a public drinking ticket. The cop takes my beer, throws it on the ground and also gives me a littering ticket. I wish I could have knocked him out, don't have good experiences with cops and I'm white.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Unrivaled 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Two wrongs do not make a right. It is not just Chauvin that is on trial here.

In a way the MPD is also.

Chauvin killed Floyd and it was not an accident. There was malice and forethought with his actions.

It is not up to the police department to thin the herd!

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Two wrongs do not make a right. It is not just Chauvin that is on trial here.
    In a way the MPD is also.
    solid point
    this is going to play out like the total opposite of the OJ Simpson trial. OJ was found not guilty in part because of the years and years of systemic abuse of the black community by the LAPD. Chauvin is going to be found guilty because of the years and years of systemic abuse of the black community by police all over America, including the locals in MN.

BuckyOne

Interesting video. The first cop was yelling and screaming a lot. At least George Floyd got into the squad car. How pissed off the cops would have gotten if he had not done that is unknown. Is all that gun pulling and the cop getting angry immediately necessary?

The woman cop stayed in emotional control the whole time.

So, let's say these experts did evaluate this video. What comments would they have? The judge should allow this video. It would show that the cops did not kill him that time.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Interesting video. The first cop was yelling and screaming a lot. At least George Floyd got into the squad car. How pissed off the cops would have gotten if he had not done that is unknown. Is all that gun pulling and the cop getting angry immediately necessary?

The woman cop stayed in emotional control the whole time.

So, let's say these experts did evaluate this video. What comments would they have? The judge should allow this video. It would show that the cops did not kill him that time.
    Everything that a law enforcement officer says is a direct order. Georgie was already resisting by not showing his hands. It was necessary for cops to raise their voices.

Anyways, Officer Nicole is hot. I would.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I am also glad he's not with us anymore,
    After hearing what the chief and the experts are saying I highly doubt Derek Chauvin gets off.

I also doubt he does more than 10 years.

Derek Chauvin did the community a service in my opinion.
    Chauvin is f*ckin buried, best he could hope for now is a plea deal

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10282

black criminality is out of control. 87% or so of the country is non-blk. Yet everyday we see the majority of crime, violence, gang activity and irrational behavior come from a small 13% of the population. This is the story of our time! yet no leftist media source will dare report this obvious facts.

BuckyOne

An argument could be made that Gestapo type police tactics incite rebellion. If you live in Minneapolis and that is how the population wants the police to perform so be it.
    This particular video. It would be interesting for the expert from Los Angeles to evaluate it.

Look at the millions and millions and millions this climate has and will cost the Minneapolis economy.
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 04-07-21 at 07:51 PM.

MinnesotaFats

An argument could be made that Gestapo type police tactics incite rebellion. If you live in Minneapolis and that is how the population wants the police to perform so be it.
    This particular video. It would be interesting for the expert from Los Angeles to evaluate it.

Look at the millions and millions and millions this climate has and will cost the Minneapolis economy.
    Minnesota is a police state. I've mentioned it before, there are way too many fukking police, sheriff's, troopers, etc enforcing too many laws.

Minnesota btw is the most segregated state I've ever been in. And mpls, for all its bleeding heart bs is the most racist and segregated city you'll find on a map.

Blacks, natives,Muslims all fighting over the same area. Basically the 35 w bridge east to within 5 blocks of the river (some gentrification on the river now. 42snd street S up to DT. (94 cuts thru)

Then you've got N Mpls area, which is literally cut in a square by the freeways put in in the 70s. It's snug tight between 394/ 100/ 694/ 94 where it goes N/S

Blacks don't dare go I to NE MPLS or the loop or the Minnehaha falls area or Bryn Mar. There been destroying DT mpls for years since the stupid light rail was put in that allowed them to deal drugs and hold people up outside target center or the theaters on Henn...

It's crazy the hypocritical intent of liberals in government

BuckyOne

I do know Minneapolis some and recognize the streets you are talking about. Grew up in southwest Minnesota and have probably made 50 visits to family/Gopher games/Vikings/Twins/Wolves. Enjoyed walking to the events. My son was married in St. Paul at the old Post office which has been converted to a bus station and event gatherings.

So, many good times there and I know it is a big city but I never had a bad experience. We did walk Hennepin more than once and had a great time by the Target Center (remember Jukebox Saturday Night with the old car stuck on the front?). Went to Augies and saw a different side of life.

I do not know if it is hypocrisy or stupidity or maybe both.

I have had countless friends hunted down like Coyotes to get served a DUI in this police state atmosphere. The police have managed to transform non violent crimes into violent crimes. It must be some type of alpha dog scenario dominating in the field and the rest of the cops go along with it and do not stand up for the common man.

They have stolen the city and are ruining it. It will not take long and people are going to think twice about traveling through it to get to a ball game.

MinnesotaFats

I do know Minneapolis some and recognize the streets you are talking about. Grew up in southwest Minnesota and have probably made 50 visits to family/Gopher games/Vikings/Twins/Wolves. Enjoyed walking to the events. My son was married in St. Paul at the old Post office which has been converted to a bus station and event gatherings.

So, many good times there and I know it is a big city but I never had a bad experience. We did walk Hennepin more than once and had a great time by the Target Center (remember Jukebox Saturday Night with the old car stuck on the front?). Went to Augies and saw a different side of life.

I have had countless friends hunted down like Coyotes to get served a DUI in this police state atmosphere. The police have managed to transform non violent crimes into violent crimes. It must be some type of alpha dog scenario dominating in the field and the rest of the cops go along with it and do not stand up for the common man.

They have stolen the city and are ruining it. It will not take long and people are going to think twice about traveling through it to get to a ball game.
    Jukebox Saturday Night lol

Oh yeah...family was Minneapolis beer distributor for 80 years

I had one of those cheap cotton lined windbreaker type Jukebox jackets as a kid, was just warm enough to wear while running the snowblower and just light enough to wear to a Fri night football game!

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

No one talking about how they had to admit that his knee was not on his neck
    all that time , it was on his shoulder and back too .
    this is def worth a watch

sorry if others mention this in here , haven’t been reading

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Called Law Enforcement, Police State 101. The money making branch of Policing, a gateway to the courts, prison revolving door. Or why I quit the Police Dept; Refused to create criminals 4 this Mankind Criminal Organization, going under the guise of serve and protect. They serve an Evil Master, In Law Enforcement. I come from a 3 generation family of Police, I'm em barr essed by what THEY have done to Policing. As should all Republicans at what Their National Party has become. UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE.
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave BOA12 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave BOA12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Never defund Police; Demand a refund from Law Enforcement.

BuckyOne

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Called Law Enforcement, Police State 101. The money making branch of Policing, a gateway to the courts, prison revolving door. Or why I quit the Police Dept; Refused to create criminals 4 this Mankind Criminal Organization, going under the guise of serve and protect. They serve an Evil Master, In Law Enforcement. I come from a 3 generation family of Police, I'm em barr essed by what THEY have done to Policing. As should all Republicans at what Their National Party has become. UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE.
    Wow, thank you for your service to the community.

Yes, I have often thought of the after affects of a high stress life and how it affects that person and his family long term.

How, someone can pull a pistol, yell and scream for a minute or two, fight more or less, and then revert back to a normal demeanor. It appears to me to be the same thing as a soldier coming home from war.

I am happy for you that you did not conform to their way of thinking.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

no, have to work, dont really care

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

after watching these "floyd under arrest" videos, one thing is for sure........ he's a total pussy......

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    after watching these "floyd under arrest" videos, one thing is for sure........ he's a total pussy......
    I'm assuming this crakhead vittard smokes parmesan cheese by mistake too?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

according to floyd, he got shot by police before, thats why he is always scared of them. Personally, I don't fear the police and I have a more aggressive attitude towards them. I pay their bills, and if I'm not respected by them I dish out the same disrespect. Its a pity Mr Floyd took this non aggressive stance towards them. If I was on scene of that arrest I would be dead because I would have had to stop a crime by taking care of those officers
    and when backup arrives I'm sure they wouldn't take me in handcuffs

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    according to floyd, he got shot by police before, thats why he is always scared of them. Personally, I don't fear the police and I have a more aggressive attitude towards them. I pay their bills, and if I'm not respected by them I dish out the same disrespect. Its a pity Mr Floyd took this non aggressive stance towards them. If I was on scene of that arrest I would be dead because I would have had to stop a crime by taking care of those officers
    MN police state doesn't mess around

I got pulled over memorial day 2015 on a freeway for not wearing my seat belt (not speeding or anything else) in a construction zone.

When the pig came to my window (w his bulletproof vest on) he's all tough looking for registration and license and insurance, etc.

I tell him we should get out of the construction zone because cars are zipping by us really close, he says I can't speak. Then as he's writing the ticket I see 2 jeeps go by, not a single kid w a seat belt on so I point it out to him. He says "ya, it's just not your day I guess"

To which I said "well, ok then you can go eat a dick you fukkin pig" yo which he pulled me out of the car, threw me on the ground, cuffed me, hauled me to Hennepin County jail and had my Escalade towed.

Funny thou, HC refused to book me for lack of an underlying charge.

But this is the shit you get w cops, they are all jerkoffs w no dikks and slutty wife's that cuck them

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

this is nonsense and is in direct contradiction to what's been offered in court:
    Dr. Martin Tobin of Chicago identified four main reasons why Floyd died: the handcuffs and the street acting as a "vise;" Chauvin's left knee on his neck; Floyd's prone position; and Chauvin's right knee on Floyd's back, arm and side. Combined, these limited Floyd's ability to expand his lungs and narrowed his hypopharynx, a part of the throat that air passes through.
    Good post above by B oa up there.
    I've got cops in the family too, my grandfather was a cop. Who repeatedly warned me to never trust a cop.
    He often spoke of 4 massive changes in policing in his lifetime; 1) police becoming fundraisers/a revenue machine for the locals, 2) the "war" on drugs that results in small level drug dealers going to prison for much longer sentences than violent criminals, 3) the privatization of the prison industry which lobbies against any changes to laws that would result in less prisoners, and 4) the militarization of the police.

None of which benefits the general public, at all. And it's all given more power to police.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Everybody is a tough guy on the internet I guess

wikkidinsane

Everybody is a tough guy on the internet I guess
    yeh I guess.Plenty of them here.

MinnesotaFats

Police State news headlines

Yah! We need more cops for white speeders, meanwhile murder, rape and violent assaults are up 100+% in mpls alone over 2019 figures

wikkidinsane

The defense best witness, the medical examiner did them in today.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

The eggplant deserved 2 die after he did the home invasion and held a gun towards a pregnant woman. Guy got what was coming.

First ... 2345678 ... Last