MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Anyone following J Yellens call for a global tax?

So, if you read between the lines, Biden is going to basically attempt to kill the US economy by Corporate tax rate increases and now wants world leaders to inflict pain to those companies that may move abroad or keep cash overseas..

It's a very interesting developing situation at will end in total economic ruin if inflation takes off, I mean, like 1930s style shit, if he hikes rates and we get inflation.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave MinnesotaFats 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats

For the record, I'm one, of many thousands of small businesses, that is relocating (CR). W the internet and current code it's possible to live, work, earn as little as 75k abroad and live tax free....so as indicated earlier, I've pulled my money maker out of the US. ($250k/ yr) not a ton but good enough for me to live in paradise.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Smart move you won't even recognize Minnesota 10 years from now.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Good call Ice Cream fatty. Get out now while you can! The future is bleak in this country. Criminal politicians and elites will make life miserable to maintain their power over the sheep.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    For the record, I'm one, of many thousands of small businesses, that is relocating (CR). W the internet and current code it's possible to live, work, earn as little as 75k abroad and live tax free....so as indicated earlier, I've pulled my money maker out of the US. ($250k/ yr) not a ton but good enough for me to live in paradise.
    Minny, live long and prosper. Major ineptitude at the top. Props to u, man.

If there's one thing the US officials are mis-calculating:
    *They think people still need the USA. If American quality of life erodes...prepare for the mass exodus.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

How do you get runaway inflation with hiked rates and a devastated economy?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

good lucks, costa rica is a shet hole country, hope u don't get kidnapped and buried in a hole

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    good lucks, costa rica is a shet hole country, hope u don't get kidnapped and buried in a hole
    You can come visit....you'll see

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll live in your house here for free, but take good care of it. Been wanting out of here anyway. Let me know! Lol!

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

So why don't you leave today so we don't have to put up with your stupid BS day in and day out. Now get along little boy..
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 04-06-21 at 11:28 AM.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

AS OF 2-20-2020

Top 20 CEO salaries (DOES NOT include stock options and several other perks)
    My heart BLEEDS for these poor bastards. How are they ever expected to make it through the pandemic??
    Hey Fats, LMK if you're going to open a Go Fund Me PAGE for these completely desperate Corporate Fukks™.

1 Jeff Bezos $129,900 million CEO & Founder, Amazon
    2 Bernard Arnault $106,300 million Chairman & CEO, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
    3 Warren Buffett $89,400 million CEO, Berkshire Hathaway
    4 Mark Zuckerberg $79,300 million Cofounder, Chairman & CEO, Facebook
    5 Jim Walton $52,800 million Chairman & CEO, Arvest Bank Group, Inc.
    6 Ma Huateng $45,900 million Chairman & CEO, Tencent Holdings

7 Jack Ma $43,900 million Founder & CEO, Alibaba Group
    8 Charles Koch $42,100 million CEO, Koch Industries
    9 Elon Musk $40,000 million CEO & Chairman, Tesla
    10 Sheldon Adelson $39,600 million Chairman & CEO, Las Vegas Sands
    11 Michael Dell $32,100 million Chairman & CEO, Dell

12 Giovanni Ferrero $24,600 million Chairman & CEO, Nutella, Kinder, Tic Tac
    13 Masayoshi Son $22,400 million CEO, Softbank
    14 William Lei Ding $21,900 million Founder & CEO, Netease
    15 Stephen Schwarzman $20,700 million Chairman & CEO, Blackstone Group
    16 Rupert Murdoch $19,600 million Chairman & CEO, News Corp
    17 Emmanuel Besnier $17,700 million CEO, Lactalis
    18 Abigail Johnson $17,000 million CEO, Fidelity Investments
    19 Gina Rinehart $15,300 million CEO & Executive Chairman, Hancock Prospecting
    20 Uday Kotak $14,900 million CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank

HockeyRocks

So, if you read between the lines, Biden is going to basically attempt to kill the US economy by Corporate tax rate increases and now wants world leaders to inflict pain to those companies that may move abroad or keep cash overseas..

It's a very interesting developing situation at will end in total economic ruin if inflation takes off, I mean, like 1930s style shit, if he hikes rates and we get inflation.
    PARANOIA WILL DESTROYA:

The U.S. economy will grow at its fastest pace since 1984 thanks to Biden's vaccine roll-out and government aid and will grow by 6.5% by the end of 2021 and 4.4% into 2022....Source: Galdman-Sachs.

But Fats, you probably need to get your ass out of Dodge why the getten's good.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    So why don't you leave today so we don't have to put up with your stupid BS day in and day out. Now get along little boy..
    Guy's a great poster. What's your issue w/ Fats?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Well, to be fair, that only happened to one guy.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Well, to be fair, that only happened to one guy.
    that we know of because he was famous

Crime is increasing in Costa Rica and U.S. citizens are frequent victims. While petty theft is the main problem, armed robberies have been known to occur even in broad daylight. American tourists and residents can also take steps to protect themselves.
    Criminals often operate in small groups, but may also operate alone. While most crimes are non-violent, some criminals have shown a greater tendency in recent years to use violence.

MinnesotaFats

?? I am in Costa Rica, and so is SBR by the way!

What stupid BS would you be referring to by the way? Just curious as to what you are referencing specifically?

MinnesotaFats

PARANOIA WILL DESTROYA:

The U.S. economy will grow at its fastest pace since 1984 thanks to Biden's vaccine roll-out and government aid and will grow by 6.5% by the end of 2021 and 4.4% into 2022....Source: Galdman-Sachs.

But Fats, you probably need to get your ass out of Dodge why the getten's good.
    Ahhh wow...okay.

It's not growth when the issuance of currency causes the bubble. The 3 stimulus packages dumped over $7 TRILLION dollars into the economy in the last 12 months.

What you're seeing is the result of that money trickling down in the hands of the poor and unemployed directly from the government because the covid shutdowns effectively killed the real economy.

We are in what's referred to as a Zombie economy that is dysfunctional and leading to prolonged stagflation and probably around end of 2022 it will come crashing down. Unfortunately, the Fed cannot print anymore money as we went from 75% debt to gdp to 108% in the last 12 months, the United States of America is, in legal terms, bankrupt.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Ahhh wow...okay.

It's not growth when the issuance of currency causes the bubble. The 3 stimulus packages dumped over $7 TRILLION dollars into the economy in the last 12 months.

What you're seeing is the result of that money trickling down in the hands of the poor and unemployed directly from the government because the covid shutdowns effectively killed the real economy.

We are in what's referred to as a Zombie economy that is dysfunctional and leading to prolonged stagflation and probably around end of 2022 it will come crashing down. Unfortunately, the Fed cannot print anymore money as we went from 75% debt to gdp to 108% in the last 12 months, the United States of America is, in legal terms, bankrupt.

While I do believe Hitler would execute you for making high rates of interest in your loan business, that doesn't mean you aren't spot on with some of this.

The USA (or the non-entity of the US called the Federal Reserve Bank) have now printed since the first Trump stimulus until now: 36% of all currency ever printed in history since the origins of the country. They've almost printed half of what has EVER been printed in 200 years in the last year!

The only possible outcome is a slow bleed to Weimar Republic Germany type scenarios. The dollar is going to die also because other countries are dropping it as the world reserve currency. They aren't trading in dollars, they aren't holding dollars, they don't want dollars anymore. Specifically, Russia and China are doing this from what I've read.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    While I do believe Hitler would execute you for making high rates of interest in your loan business, that doesn't mean you aren't spot on with some of this.

The USA (or the non-entity of the US called the Federal Reserve Bank) have now printed since the first Trump stimulus until now: 36% of all currency ever printed in history since the origins of the country. They've almost printed half of what has EVER been printed in 200 years in the last year!

The only possible outcome is a slow bleed to Weimar Republic Germany type scenarios. The dollar is going to die also because other countries are dropping it as the world reserve currency. They aren't trading in dollars, they aren't holding dollars, they don't want dollars anymore. Specifically, Russia and China are doing this from what I've read.
    Yeah there was just a story today on several countries dropping the dollar as the reserve.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Read Edward Gibbons Fall of Rome series. It tells you exactly how the Roman Empire fell to Charlemagne (thus the 1st Reich), if you read Paris 1919, the memos of Woodrow Wilson, you'll understand the fall of the Weimer Republic (2nd Reich).

The economic situation is eerily similar along w the fundamental idea of expanding voting rights and public benefits to the poor & non land owning.

Short answer, it fails EVERY TIME

TheGoldenGoose

Saddam Hussein wanted to drop the US dollar. How'd that work out?

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Saddam Hussein wanted to drop the US dollar. How'd that work out?
    ??

Saddam Hussain was on the dole of the KGB. He was a Soviet plant, propped up to sell them the oil, in response to US/ Arabia alliance.

You gonna trade oil in rebels? LOL

But in today's world, the Yen, the digital, the Pound even...are all proving more stable, non political, long-term.

What the US is doing right now is EXACTLY what we accused and black listed China for. Devaluing money to spure growth. It's fake money, fake growth, fake gdp.
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave MinnesotaFats 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheGoldenGoose

Saddam Hussain came to power on his own. He sought to discourage the US Dollar Standard. Soviets provided intelligence to Iraq but that was irrelevant because USA pounded the fukk out of him as a message to others who wished to discourage the US Dollar Standard.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Because unlike yourself fatty is successful and has a stake in society.

When you spend decades building a respectable life for yourself you can't just leave overnight it takes time.

We all know you could just put in your 30 day notice to your apartment building and have your welfare checks mailed to a different address, but some of us actually have houses and businesses and cars and things that need to be dealt with before we can just up and move

Ya clown.

ChuckyTheGoat

This woman is either:
    1) insane, OR
    2) totally full of shit

Why the fk should a foreign country agree to this? They won't. Prepare for the mass exodus from USA.

USA losing its appeal. Lot of other countries are pretty, they just happen to be impoverished. Your $$ will go 2x as far elsewhere.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Saddam Hussain came to power on his own. He sought to discourage the US Dollar Standard. Soviets provided intelligence to Iraq but that was irrelevant because USA pounded the fukk out of him as a message to others who wished to discourage the US Dollar Standard.

Russia (then the Soviets) captured just as many Nazi Scientists as the US did. Iraq was a sandcastle on the beach pal. Russia, China, India (BRICS) nations, and even the Persians in Iran are not sandcastles on the beach ready to be knocked down by a 4 year old kid with a video game joystick sending in a few drones. Common man!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post

When you spend decades building a respectable life for yourself you can't just leave overnight it takes time.

We all know you could just put in your 30 day notice to your apartment building and have your welfare checks mailed to a different address, but some of us actually have houses and businesses and cars and things that need to be dealt with before we can just up and move

Ya clown.

I'd like to go too, but I have so many tools from my former business (a few full-size storage garages full)....would like to move those tools to where I go. Its a lot of shit to deal with no doubt. Or selling everything I can't take off. Could take a dam year by itself.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

??

Saddam Hussain was on the dole of the KGB. He was a Soviet plant, propped up to sell them the oil, in response to US/ Arabia alliance.

You gonna trade oil in rebels? LOL

But in today's world, the Yen, the digital, the Pound even...are all proving more stable, non political, long-term.

What the US is doing right now is EXACTLY what we accused and black listed China for. Devaluing money to spure growth. It's fake money, fake growth, fake gdp.

Very nice correlation Fatty. China was doing that with the (is it called the yuan?) yuan for years. You're exactly right. Instead of the USA having some sort of task force to rebuild their own manufacturing base (making every product for every machine here and yes it would take some time) and rid the dependency on China and others.....this would be the solution to making America great again (not green energy). Although, I do like the mag-leg trains in China (I think)?

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post

Ya clown.
    I'm semi-retired living very comfortably on a 6x2 figure annual income. Get new material ya dumb fuk...

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Imagine if corporate taxes in africa, philippines, venezuela were hiked to 28%.

More than 50% of existing business in many countries would fail.

If the left had smart and competent people working for them, they would NEVER even suggest nonsense like this.

AFAIK anyway.

MinnesotaFats

Its still gaining steam

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/07/trea...nimum-tax.html

Libs want to confiscate $2Trillon held by US Companies overseas lol

MinnesotaFats

I've said it before, I'll say it again...all the 'fukk the man', 'power to the people' stuff we grew up w in rap and art, the liberals are the new one world order party, they are 'the man' and boy do they crave power and boy will they fukk you to tears once they get it.

Amazing how things change in 25 years

ChuckyTheGoat

Amazing times to be alive, Fats. What does the rest of 2021 hold for us? TBD.