thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

ESPN won’t hire anyone who isn’t on the far left, he’s lucky he works at tnt

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

^^^ Anyone else telling you that he knows more than anyone about anything and you would laugh them out of the room. Trump told you this and you eat it up. Mind fukk 2.0

Fox tells you that their shows are strictly for entertainment reasons and you still watch. Sidney Powell admits that only an idiot would believe the lies her and Trump made up. And yet, you still believe the con. Totally mind fukked. You cult members are like battered wives.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I miss Trump. A real President that loves his Country and with a fully functioning brain unlike Joe Biden.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    ESPN won’t hire anyone who isn’t on the far left, he’s lucky he works at tnt
    They probably learned their lesson after hiring that piece of shit Limbaugh. Thankfully he’s in hell and not polluting the earth anymore.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 344

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Not possible. Trump has been lying since he was in the womb. He was supposed to be a girl but he was too much of a dick.

Trump has been a con all his life. He has most of you pegged. He said before he ran that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you'd still support him. He told you the elections could only be rigged if he didn't win. It was okay in 2016 but not 2020. He has incredibly mind fukked so many people that they buy the lie. Months later, even after he could show no proof, you are still backing this man. You are still defending him and you know he's a dick. You know he's a liar. He's smarter than the generals, he knows more than the doctors, he's studied more than the scientist. You eat that shit up. Nobody knows more about lying than Trump.

So there is absolutely no way that other past presidents could hide lies better than Trump could? From what you are saying, Trump is the worst liar ever because you can see it so easily. Are you saying everybody else has been honest because you are beyond deception? I would say Trump is a lousy liar because the best liars are hard to catch. I wish I was as sharp as you and could never be deceived.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I miss Trump. A real President that loves his Country and with a fully functioning brain unlike Joe Biden.
    Trump hates America and really hates Americans. Especially his own voters. He would laugh and call you guys disgusting pigs constantly behind closed doors.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    They probably learned their lesson after hiring that piece of shit Limbaugh. Thankfully he’s in hell and not polluting the earth anymore.
    Glad to see you have a pipeline to the afterlife. Could you please tell my granny I miss her and I said, "Hi!".

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Glad to see you have a pipeline to the afterlife. Could you please tell my granny I miss her and I said, "Hi!".
    She said “tell him I hate him and he’s going to a different place than where I am....dress light”

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump hates America and really hates Americans. Especially his own voters. He would laugh and call you guys disgusting pigs constantly behind closed doors.
    I guess all the other presidents were having a lovefest with their voters. Can we see some of your love letters from Uncle Joe?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

She said “tell him I hate him and he’s going to a different place than where I am....dress light”
    That's granny!

vitterd

I guess all the other presidents were having a lovefest with their voters. Can we see some of your love letters from Uncle Joe?
    The difference is....I don’t care a thing about Biden. You idiots actually think trump loves America and his voters. You trumptards are that delusional. He would throw you broke idiots off his property.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

The difference is....I don’t care a thing about Biden. You idiots actually think trump loves America and his voters. You trumptards are that delusional. He would throw you broke idiots off his property.
    I don't know what Trump thinks. You assume too much. Sounds to me there is a little jealousy that such a vicious, maniacal liar is living a much better life than you are. Just tears you up inside that your worth is a pintsize compared to his. People talk about him continually while all you can muster is limited heat on a message board.

thomorino

He gave up his whole life to fix the shit Obama got us into you dumb shit.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave thomorino 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sure you're not talking about Biden? Dementia Joe loves open borders and sending money to other Countries. I don't remember Trump doing that..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Dude, you trying to blame Obama when your lord Trump started the divide when he started the bullshit birther issue with Obama before Obama was president. He purposely cast shade on Obama's citizenship, then his intellect because he was black. Damn, do you even think? Trump started this shit the last decade. Constantly pissing on everyone and everything.
    Trump ran his campaign on White People first. Make America Great Again. You tell me when was America great for black, brown, yellow, Indian? Trump has always discriminated against minorities. Trump bought into your fears and you ate it up. He wanted you to say what you feel about minorities. It's okay to make fun of them because that's what he did. He loves mocking poor people. He enjoys talking down people with disabilities. He called people in the military dumb. Called Hispanics murderers and thieves. What other president said the bullshit Trump said about people???
    Didn't Hillary Clinton's people start spreading the birther bullshit?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

You'll wake up one day... Trump or Biden they don't give a fukk about the Team Plebs

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

False... The Clintons NEVER brought up the birther issue in her campaign. Since you said it, prove it. On the other hand, Trump said it several times, even after Obama became president. He never recanted his claims even after it was proven a lie.
    They may have never brought it up, but their people were spreading the story and they never condemned them for it, because they knew it would help her win.

vitterd

I don't know what Trump thinks. You assume too much. Sounds to me there is a little jealousy that such a vicious, maniacal liar is living a much better life than you are. Just tears you up inside that your worth is a pintsize compared to his. People talk about him continually while all you can muster is limited heat on a message board.
    I know what he thinks because I’m smarter than you. Jealous of what? He’s broke and going to jail.

vitterd

He gave up his whole life to fix the shit Obama got us into you dumb shit.
    Lmao. He stole more money for him and his family than all presidents combined. He was millions in debt before running. He didn’t give up anything.

thomorino

Lmao. He stole more money for him and his family than all presidents combined. He was millions in debt before running. He didn’t give up anything.
    He’s a billionaire, his biggest assets are buildings that have a valuation that can be easily verified dumb shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Didn't Hillary Clinton's people start spreading the birther bullshit?
    Yes the Clinton had Sydney Blume that investigating Obama’s birthplace.

vitterd

He’s a billionaire, his biggest assets are buildings that have a valuation that can be easily verified dumb shit.
    Lmao. He’s dead broke. Those buildings aren’t even owned by him. Guy has millions coming due and has nothing. Why do you think he has multiple bankruptcies? A billionaire!! Lmao. My nephews piggy bank has more money than Donnie.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino

Lmao. He’s dead broke. Those buildings aren’t even owned by him. Guy has millions coming due and has nothing. Why do you think he has multiple bankruptcies? A billionaire!! Lmao. My nephews piggy bank has more money than Donnie.
    He files a tax filing every year, he’s a billionaire, you are a dumb shit.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I know what he thinks because I’m smarter than you. Jealous of what? He’s broke and going to jail.

vitterd

He files a tax filing every year, he’s a billionaire, you are a dumb shit.
    Lmao. He’s not. He’s not even close. You are retarded. He qualified for the biden stimulus

vitterd

Trump—- broke, going to jail, fat, almost dead, hated by all normal people, hated by his family for having sex with his daughter, hasnt banged his wife since they spawned that retarded kid.

Yeah, everyone just jealous!! Lmao!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Nephew, huh? No kids of your own? I can see that.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

vitterd

Uh, they are past the piggy bank stage.

“ Vit is a tall dude with a very attractive wife”

Confirmed and verified by the Dustyy nuke

You might wanna throw in the towel. POTM is kicking your ass.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

vitterd

Judging by your fairy avatar.....you get no play while im still getting 20 year olds on me. Vitterd is beating life!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    You'll wake up one day... Trump or Biden they don't give a fukk about the Team Plebs
    I'm woke!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually thinking a little more about this. If you are bragging about being a POTM on a message board, you definitely aren't getting a lot of action. We're talking that you might be in the JJ zone here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

WOW

That was great

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Judging by your fairy avatar.....you get no play while im still getting 20 year olds on me. Vitterd is beating life!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama United the Country I guess in your mind then. Lol. Trump inherited a divided Country with racial tensions in 2016 thanks to Obama. I remember.
    Yep

First 1234 Last