vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you don't know any normal sensible people. And if you did, they all think you're an idiot also.
    You are on the wrong side of every issue. It’s a tradition
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

beefcake gave vitterd 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Clown show indeed..

It only makes sense that you should show ID to vote. No Covid then you should get off your asss and walk in and vote if you care. Entire America should vote like that in every State.

Lazy Dems want to ballot harvest and send in fraud votes by the millions, illegal immigrant votes, absentee votes and all by mail to win elections like when they stole it from Trump.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8060

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Why not do something more supportive for the very community you claim to be backing?

Why not set up a campaign to get everyone an ID, help those who need mail in balloting services, and a non partisan group to bring a cooler of water on voting day? What about public eduacation about voting rights and supporting community led grass movement to get into politics and lawmaking?

Why not fight against the new law, combat it with resources to overcome whatever it is that is now "holding back voters"?

Why not support the citizens that they say are getting screwed?

Instead they deliberately harm the people of Atlanta by what is essentially sanctioning the economy? Even if the All Star game is a money pit for the city and state, like the Olympics are for cities and countries, the local businesses still get the boom.

So what the fuk mlb?

Regardless of your political leans, it seems like once again it's more lip service than real service.

Only this time they are causing harm.

This is what there are upset about. No reasonable person has a problem with it. Nor should they. Cheaters hate this law. It doesn't help when the president lies repeatedly saying the law makes it illegal to give people water to those waiting in line to vote. It's not true.

This is why Trump correctly stated several times "fake news is the enemy of the people!"

Biden needs to resign.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    First racist Joe Biden said that minorities were not intelligent enough to use the internet, and now he said they are not intelligent enough to acquire identification.
    81 million people voted for this shit-for-brains?
    You and your Trump cult members are not in the demographics of sports. You're old, racists and broke as fukk. You do not matter.
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave Mac4Lyfe 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

the only thing she is good at is eating.
    Stacey Abrams is fat and not governor

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Clown show indeed..
    It only makes sense that you should show ID to vote. No Covid then you should get off your asss and walk in and vote if you care. Entire America should vote like that in every State.
    Lazy Dems want to ballot harvest and send in fraud votes by the millions, illegal immigrant votes, absentee votes and all by mail to win elections like when they stole it from Trump.
    No one is disputing showing an ID. Stop with your bullshit.

Dems do not have to send in fraud votes. The majority of people DO NOT LIKE Republicans. Republicans have moved neither left or right. They are in the twilight zone. They are trying to stop people from voting because they know that they will always lose without cheating. Because the majority do not agree with the lies and hypocrisy the repugs are spewing. The Repug party is dead. All they do is put people down that are not like them. That's a losing proposition.

Mac4Lyfe

the only thing she is good at is eating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Repugs can only put people down. Good job killing your party.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Repugs can only put people down. Good job killing your party.
    Emily Haines and Dwight are both fat and gross. That’s what makes their posts funny. Neither of them ever get laid and Stacy wouldnt fuxck either one

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No one is disputing showing an ID. Stop with your bullshit.

Dems do not have to send in fraud votes. The majority of people DO NOT LIKE Republicans. Republicans have moved neither left or right. They are in the twilight zone. They are trying to stop people from voting because they know that they will always lose without cheating. Because the majority do not agree with the lies and hypocrisy the repugs are spewing. The Repug party is dead. All they do is put people down that are not like them. That's a losing proposition.

That's why Trump won in 2016.

Dems got desperate in 2020, China gave us Covid, that all messed with our election process and brain dead Biden won. That's keeping it real.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

It baffles me why these leagues/ big companies get involved in politics. Just a horrible decision from a business stand point. You are alienating half the country each time.

Jordan said it best “ Republicans buy shoes also”

Mac4Lyfe

Jibbby, you are old as fukk. People should be able to log in online and vote. Stop being a dumbass repugnican, who does not understand progress.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

Dems got desperate in 2020, China gave us Covid, that all messed with our election process and brain dead Biden won. That's keeping it real.
    Trump would’ve won in a landslide if there wasn’t a once in a lifetime pandemic
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave TheMetsSuck 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Killary won the popular vote. Think about that. The most unelected person on earth got more votes than Trump. Only silly old, arcane electoral college got Trump in. Most people raised their noses and voted for Trump, to give him a chance. 4 years later, most people had seen enough. Most people would have voted for Mickey Mouse instead of lying Trump. Bye Felicia.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby, you are old as fukk. People should be able to log in online and vote. Stop being a dumbass repugnican, who does not understand progress.
    I'm not that old. Age is just a number. I just ran 3 miles and lifted weights this morning.. Feel good and strong. No aches and pains. Check back in 10 years though Macster I could be ruined and old ..

Life is good for Jibs right now. I just call it as I see it..

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I like what MNFatty said in another thread, only can vote if you own property and have 5+ solid years of steady employment history...leave the bums and welfare cases at home

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Trump would’ve won in a landslide if there wasn’t a once in a lifetime pandemic
    I doubt it. Trump pissed on everyone, especially the repugnican party. Good excuse to blame Covid and people cheating but it all fell on Trump and the way he led the country. Always mad at something, easily triggered, tweeting and playing golf non stop. Always making promised that he could not keep. Shit starter, ultimate bullshitter. People can smell a phony and Trumps entire career has been a lie. No more.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq, and bigtymer56

Mac4Lyfe

I'm not that old. Age is just a number. I just ran 3 miles and lifted weights this morning.. Feel good and strong. No aches and pains. Check back in 10 years though Macster I could be ruined and old ..
    Life is good for Jibs right now. I just call it as I see it..
    You act and sound like a guy 100 years old. Get off my lawn and go vote using a punch card.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

If you can’t even get a fukking ID you shouldn’t be voting
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    I like what MNFatty said in another thread, only can vote if you own property and have 5+ solid years of steady employment history...leave the bums and welfare cases at home
    You really want repugnicans to continue getting their asses kicked don't you?

Does double wide trailers and outhouse shacks count as property?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

As far as I've always understood it, congress allows the MLB to have a monopoly. There is no competition. For that, they often have to answer to congress; as they did with the PED scandals.

With that relationship, I'm surprised they can "get political" if that is indeed what they've done here.

I'm not even really sure that's what they've done.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Please show me where Dems are saying that voters should not show ID? Stop perpetuating Dwights lies.

Mac4Lyfe

As far as I've always understood it, congress allows the MLB to have a monopoly. There is no competition. For that, they often have to answer to congress; as they did with the PED scandals.With that relationship, I'm surprised they can "get political" if that is indeed what they've done here.I'm not even really sure.
    MLB is a private enterprise. They can move/hold games wherever they like. You want more government to control private companies??

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

there is no fraud
    the people in charge of Georgia's elections are all republicans. Their voting process this past election was highly scrutinized, they recounted three times, and all of those republicans in charge there found nothing wrong with the election. Nothing. They changed the rules with this recent legislation because of one reason: they didn't like the result.

It's on par with gerrymandering. Manipulate the process to get the result you want. It's anti-democracy.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave bruceBRUCEbruce 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

If MLB didn't move it, the media would have eventually turned up the heat on them. Their image doing it this way is better than if they had to cave in to media pressure a month from now. They got ahead of the potential storm. Really sucks for the Braves since got caught in the middle of this.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

MLB is a private enterprise. They can move/hold games wherever they like. You want more government to control private companies??
    Of course they are private. That's the point. They are given permission to have a monopoly by Congress.

This has nothing to do with whether or not I want more or less gov't control. I don't think you understand the relationship I'm illustrating.

You seem a bit emotional. Check in when you get a breath.

lol
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

manny24 gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    If MLB didn't move it, the media would have eventually turned up the heat on them. Their image doing it this way is better than if they had to cave in to media pressure a month from now. They got ahead of the potential storm. Really sucks for the Braves since got caught in the middle of this.
    I think you're right here. It is 100% an opitcal move. This way they can get away with "doing something" without actually doing anything.

Cost free too.

The only part I question is that media pressure and heat is nothing, and little reason to react. It's when they start getting corporate and sponsorship heat the things get serious.

I think they didn't want to be anywhere near the fire so they ran away, framing it as though they are taking some kind of stand with the people. Which it appears they aren't actually doing.

Unreal.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's NY TIMES so I suppose the source can be questioned I'll put text they claim is the law here anyway...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...oting-law.html

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    there is no fraud
    the people in charge of Georgia's elections are all republicans. Their voting process this past election was highly scrutinized, they recounted three times, and all of those republicans in charge there found nothing wrong with the election. Nothing. They changed the rules with this recent legislation because of one reason: they didn't like the result.
    It's on par with gerrymandering. Manipulate the process to get the result you want. It's anti-democracy.
    Trump went to Georgia to help the 2 republicans and they both got beat by more votes in the runoff. People went out to vote against Trump. When are you idiot repugs are going to realize that everything Trump touches, turns to shit. People cannot stand that man and will do everything in their power to vote him out. Dems didn't need to cheat. All they needed was Trump to continue his lying, nasty ways.

Repugnantcans are scared shitless because they know they are in the minority. Instead of trying to reach out and build their base, they are reducing their base with bullshit rhetoric. They are on the losing side of everything the masses agree with. They don't want women to have a choice, they don't want gambling or legalized marijuana. Yet, they are the hypocrites paying their gold digger girlfriends to have abortions behind their wives back. They are smoking pot and gambling on the golf course. Walking, talking hypocrites.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Exactly..

Mac4Lyfe

Of course they are private. That's the point. They are given permission to have a monopoly by Congress.
    This has nothing to do with whether or not I want more or less gov't control. I don't think you understand the relationship I'm illustrating.
    You seem a bit emotional. Check in when you get a breath.
    lol
    Emotional about what? An exhibition game of baseball? Nope. You are the one that is upset that they moved it and wanting Congress to get involved. It's not that serious bro. But I love to see you triggered.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You act and sound like a guy 100 years old. Get off my lawn and go vote using a punch card.
    I will play bingo one day with all the old farts and take their food stamps in the old rest homes. I'm 30 years away from that hopefully.

Mac4Lyfe

I will play bingo one day with all the old farts and take their food stamps in the old rest homes. I'm 30 years away from that hopefully.
    I bet you play bingo with punch cards, don't you? Come into the 21st century Jibbby. You should be pushing for electronic voting. Much harder to cheat and way easier to count.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17104

i agree that not letting anyone but poll workers give ppl water is ridiculous but any complaints about id requirements being racist are hilarious to me. if requiring an id is racist then background checks for guns would be racist as well since they require ids, right? ive been carded to see r movies and eat in restaurants while i was over 30. you need an id for lots of stuff.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Stacey Abrams 3

Trump, Purdue, Loeffler: A Big Fukking ​Zero...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    i agree that not letting anyone but poll workers give ppl water is ridiculous but any complaints about id requirements being racist are hilarious to me. if requiring an id is racist then background checks for guns would be racist as well since they require ids, right? ive been carded to see r movies and eat in restaurants while i was over 30. you need an id for lots of stuff.
    Where are you getting that the Dems do not want people to show ID? Please post facts instead of bringing up hearsay. The last 3 elections have seen more fraud from republican voters than dems (look it up). It's very few but it's mainly been from republican voters. Why wouldn't Dems want to ensure republicans aren't cheating too?

First 12345 ... Last