Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Jones went from "you think I'm scared of Ngannou, that I'm training hard preparing to fight Ngannou for nothing".

To "cut me so I can go to bellator".

So fast
    No superstar in any league gets treated the way Jones does. I know jones has had a few fuk ups but Christ all that shit Mcgregor stated with the bus and pretty much UFC did nothing but give him a boat load of money to fight again. These two will fight eventually but Dana will play games for month until his thirst for this fight that he really wants to see, over takes him. Jones is tired of being slapped in the face by Dana and his bullshit pay when Boxers who are not drawing in more money get paid a helluva lot more than UFC fighters.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    Relax, I didn't single you out. There's multiple comments about those aspects in this forum, along with reading other forums and chats.

A Jones/Ngannou fight would have a lot more question marks than a typical matchup.
    Gotcha

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    No superstar in any league gets treated the way Jones does.

I follow sports closely enough to know NFL players were often pressured and threatened into playing with concussions. Which led to severe long term damage where many NFL players have a hard time getting out of bed.

Michael Jordan used to be so hard and critical of NBA players he would make them cry in practice.

Then we have Thor who claims professional athletes have never been treated so badly as to be accused of ducking fights, the way Jon Jones is now.

As if he hadn't seen everyone call Floyd Mayweather Jr. a chicken for years, for not taking the Manny Pacquiao fight sooner.

Do you really think Jon Jones is being treated worse than Floyd Mayweather was... back when thousands of Floyd chicken memes were circulating the internet?

Last edited by Sanity Check; 03-29-21 at 11:02 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

He is being compared to FMM because its MMA and he has 1 finish (that is not tainted) since 2013....he is a decision machine with very few highlights......he goes for the W and not the highlight and does not sell himself like a McGregor--all seems faked lazy and forced....his character and childish outbursts/Peds have cost him hundreds of millions IMO....his persona is trash.......
    No superstar in any league gets treated the way Jones does. I know jones has had a few fuk ups but Christ all that shit Mcgregor stated with the bus and pretty much UFC did nothing but give him a boat load of money to fight again. These two will fight eventually but Dana will play games for month until his thirst for this fight that he really wants to see, over takes him. Jones is tired of being slapped in the face by Dana and his bullshit pay when Boxers who are not drawing in more money get paid a helluva lot more than UFC fighters.

Thor4140

I follow sports closely enough to know NFL players were often pressured and threatened into playing with concussions. Which led to severe long term damage where many NFL players have a hard time getting out of bed.

Michael Jordan used to be so hard and critical of NBA players he would make them cry in practice.

Then we have Thor who claims professional athletes have never been treated so badly as to be accused of ducking fights, the way Jon Jones is now.

As if he hadn't seen everyone call Floyd Mayweather Jr. a chicken for years, for not taking the Manny Pacquiao fight sooner.

Do you really think Jon Jones is being treated worse than Floyd Mayweather was... back when thousands of Floyd chicken memes were circulating the internet?

Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Tom Brady, Payton Manning, Lebron James, Mario Lemuix, are what I mean as superstars. You kidding me with Floyd? Being paid 200 million a fight you could find out he had a dick like a chicken and he wouldn’t care. This is all about Dana’s ego nothing more. If Fedor was undefeated and around now. you would be on your knees begging Dana to make the fight. Dana brags about Boxing can’t make big fight because of the money well i know a few big fight we never saw because of Dana. Cyborg/Rhonda, Fedor/Brock, Showtime/Aldo, Silva/GSP. I. Am sure there are others but that is all i can think of off the top of my head. Jones is ducking the fight? You truly are retarded
    Last edited by Thor4140; 03-30-21 at 05:59 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    He is being compared to FMM because its MMA and he has 1 finish (that is not tainted) since 2013....he is a decision machine with very few highlights......he goes for the W and not the highlight and does not sell himself like a McGregor--all seems faked lazy and forced....his character and childish outbursts/Peds have cost him hundreds of millions IMO....his persona is trash.......
    Still no reason not to make the fight. Sit down at the fuking table for fuks sakes and stop the bullshit and i am talking about Dana. It is all that bald fukers ego but there is a wildcard here and that is ESPN. They may say “hey man this is a ton of money here make the fight”. If they do Dana will come running back to the table with his hurt Ego.

PaperTrail07

I agree-but from the chatter-its like Jones wants JUST MORE than Dana wants to give NO MATTER THE #...but your right...sit down/end the childish bs and make the fight....
    Still no reason not to make the fight. Sit down at the fuking table for fuks sakes and stop the bullshit and i am talking about Dana. It is all that bald fukers ego but there is a wildcard here and that is ESPN. They may say “hey man this is a ton of money here make the fight”. If they do Dana will come running back to the table with his hurt Ego.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Can you imagine inspiring a nation/generation of youth with a KO punch.....powerful stuff.... Some people are just fighting for more than others can understand......
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post

Sanity Check

This is all about Dana’s ego nothing more. If Fedor was undefeated and around now. you would be on your knees begging Dana to make the fight. Dana brags about Boxing can’t make big fight because of the money well i know a few big fight we never saw because of Dana. Cyborg/Rhonda, Fedor/Brock, Showtime/Aldo, Silva/GSP. I. Am sure there are others but that is all i can think of off the top of my head. Jones is ducking the fight? You truly are retarded

I bet you were one of the ppl hating on Jon Jones the most when he had his DUIs and other issues.

What's the point in you saying anything when anyone who has paid you even the smallest iota of attention knows there's zero honesty or consistency as far as things you say go.

I always defended Jon Jones when he had problems. I defended Jones when everyone was hating on him for his problems. Jones is wrong to think he's as big a star as Conor McGregor or that he should be making Conor McGregor money. Its not about seniority. Its about how many people would pay real money to see you fight.

Canelo vs GGG. I think both athletes made $5 million tops for both fights. For Jones to say he's worth far more than $8 million when his last few performances have been very lackluster. No. Its not happening bruh.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 04-01-21 at 07:23 PM.

Thor4140

I bet you were one of the ppl hating on Jon Jones the most when he had his DUIs and other issues.

What's the point in you saying anything when anyone who has paid you even the smallest iota of attention knows there's zero honesty or consistency as far as things you say go.

I always defended Jon Jones when he had problems. I defended Jones when everyone was hating on him for his problems. Jones is wrong to think he's as big a star as Conor McGregor or that he should be making Conor McGregor money. Its not about seniority. Its about how many people would pay real money to see you fight.

Canelo vs GGG. I think both athletes made $5 million tops for both fights. For Jones to say he's worth far more than $8 million when his last few performances have been very lackluster. No. Its not happening bruh.
    Hilarious People just cant wait till you post. Everyone just sits on the edge of their seat, in front of the computer just praying you post. Nobody kills a thread like you do in politics LMFAO. If you didn’t bump your own threads nobody would even talk to you. You tried to fit in here by trashing Hugo every chance you got and Hugo just blew you off every single post where it started getting comical and sad. Finally you grew up and stopped that childish nonsense and join the debate. What you think i said about Jones and what is factual you seem to be coming up a little short here. I think the biggest bash i ever said about Jones was how in the world he is like a scientist in the ring but out of it he is pretty much like those nitwits who charged the Capital for a conman they have no clue is conning them. That would pretty much mean a imbecile like you.

Sanity Check

Hilarious People just cant wait till you post. Everyone just sits on the edge of their seat, in front of the computer just praying you post. Nobody kills a thread like you do in politics LMFAO. If you didn’t bump your own threads nobody would even talk to you. You tried to fit in here by trashing Hugo every chance you got and Hugo just blew you off every single post where it started getting comical and sad. Finally you grew up and stopped that childish nonsense and join the debate. What you think i said about Jones and what is factual you seem to be coming up a little short here. I think the biggest bash i ever said about Jones was how in the world he is like a scientist in the ring but out of it he is pretty much like those nitwits who charged the Capital for a conman they have no clue is conning them. That would pretty much mean a imbecile like you.

Have you been excited or interested in seeing Jon Jones fight over the last 5 years?

Imagine someone faking an orgasm over Jon Jones receiving his biggest payday for fighting well past his prime. I'm not about that life.

Jones doesn't seem to care about fighting anymore. It seems like he's all about money now. If that's how it is, I hope he retires or goes to bellator.

Jones is doing the same silly thing Cris Cyborg did when she said the UFC wasn't paying her enough to rematch Amanda Nunes. Where is Cris Cyborg now? We've already seen how this story goes.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 04-01-21 at 11:23 PM.

First ... 9101112