milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Gold and silver will be the day of the past for value.
    what else are you going to hold? a bunch of lumber? residential housing when people stop getting free handouts and still refuse to work, and your real estate taxes go from 5k to 500k?

i guess when the shit hits the fan people will be trading pictures of tweets for food instead of gold lolol

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    mickey i know nothing other then the fact they have 180k holders within a month. No real use for the coin yet. I've been lucky with these shit coins. It will be a long hold to make good coin. But if your in for a quickie you could probably 2x-3x once it hits whitebit which should be sometime next week.

pairing of doge/safemoon will help
    I'll add ive seen about 20+ buys of 500k+ in the coin. in the last day when coin was at around .38.... Now could be all whales trying to manipulate price but I think something bigger in the works time will tell
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave biggie12 15 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    what else are you going to hold? a bunch of lumber? residential housing when people stop getting free handouts and still refuse to work, and your real estate taxes go from 5k to 500k?

i guess when the shit hits the fan people will be trading pictures of tweets for food instead of gold lolol
    There will be a 1 world currency soon.
    Could be bitcoin but within 10-20 years it will happen.

Just think Gold and Silver is the thing of the past.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    There will be a 1 world currency soon.
    Could be bitcoin but within 10-20 years it will happen.

Just think Gold and Silver is the thing of the past.
    agree with that, but nobody knows what that currency will be and if it will be backed by gold or not

an ounce of gold will buy a month's worth of groceries for a family of 4, like it usually has, which like silver is why i say it's a store of wealth rather than a get rich quick scheme

the problem with the 1 world currency is that by that point almost everyone will be dead or have no interest in that sort of thing... why do you think bill gates is buying up all the farmland

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

agree with that, but nobody knows what that currency will be and if it will be backed by gold or not

an ounce of gold will buy a month's worth of groceries for a family of 4, like it usually has, which like silver is why i say it's a store of wealth rather than a get rich quick scheme

the problem with the 1 world currency is that by that point almost everyone will be dead or have no interest in that sort of thing... why do you think bill gates is buying up all the farmland
    Lol

True

Let’s just have fun get lucky and enjoy what whe got for now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

The only real value a man has is his skills. It's the only thing that can't be taken away.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    The only real value a man has is his skills. It's the only thing that can't be taken away.
    Amen

milwaukee mike

pride, decency, motivation, happiness are all being taken away sadly

when's the last time a mainstream news broadcast said people were good if they worked hard, contributed to society, and left others alone? now goodness is defined by how much you hate racism, how many masks you wear, and how many vaccines you take... and how much you push your beliefs down everyone ele's throat

ace7550

when's the last time a mainstream news broadcast said people were good if they worked hard, contributed to society, and left others alone? now goodness is defined by how much you hate racism, how many masks you wear, and how many vaccines you take... and how much you push your beliefs down everyone ele's throat
    While I agree with this, let's get back to business:
    BTC = $59,312

milwaukee mike

anyone been on the MTL train?
    or HOLO?

seems like once something pops into the top 20 on volume it goes bananas

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Guys, this crpyto thing is getting INSANE.

If It goes like this, I will quit my arbitrage business and focus on staking cryptos.
    Staking provides you a better passive income even than Real Estates.
    Staking, Proof of Stake is the future.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 03-30-21 at 10:56 AM.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Sawyer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

anyone been on the MTL train?
    or HOLO?

seems like once something pops into the top 20 on volume it goes bananas
    What is the cause of MTL pump? I got burned with this coin back in the day. This coin was suppose to handle cannabis shop transactions banks didn't want to touch but never panned out. So what's the news with MTL?

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19203

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    What is the cause of MTL pump? I got burned with this coin back in the day. This coin was suppose to handle cannabis shop transactions banks didn't want to touch but never panned out. So what's the news with MTL?
    Don't know. WTF is a DREP and a KLAY - two newcomers to the top 20?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    Don't know. WTF is a DREP and a KLAY - two newcomers to the top 20?
    Hmmm... Never even heard of them.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19203

Hmmm... Never even heard of them.
    Eheh, yep, me neither. Takes a lot of work and study to keep up during a bull market, I think. Not like the stagnation of a bear market....

stefostef
    stefostef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Guys, this crpyto thing is getting INSANE.

If It goes like this, I will quit my arbitrage business and focus on staking cryptos.
    Staking provides you a better passive income even than Real Estates.
    Staking, Proof of Stake is the future.
    Hi.
    I´m new into this, what would you recommend bro?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

id check out the first us crypto etx coming to market on humblpay.com

a lot of people overseas have been making some really good gains with it. come to the us april 2nd

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

mickey up 23% since yesterday

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

While I agree with this, let's get back to business:
    BTC = $59,312
    No shit? What about ETH

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Anyone care to comment on the current status of Bitcoin fees and transaction time. As more people come into the space, they'll realize that this ain't free, and it isn't immediate processing.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had a T/A. I used to select the lowest fee, b/c I was ok waiting a bit. But not if the T/A might get hung up.

Anything to worry about? Does it open a window for a different coin? I repeat my comment about MUCH of the world population being impoverished and how they won't enjoy fees that constitute a hi% of their T/A.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

I’m very drunk. I’ve had these thoughts on my mind, but haven’t bothered asking yet.

Please, explain it to me like I’m a crypto moron. I mastered Gemini app, but now anytime I try and send a friend money it’s a 50$ fee.

I assume I should be sending to some sort of other wallet that can generate me deposit addresses. 5$ fees to send I heard were the norm. What do I need?

I am very naive on btc taxes. If I bought btc then shipped it to an offshore acct to wager and then many months later withdrew 1/4 of what I had bought in for (obviously I’m down)lol, but how does this work? If I deposited 10k to fund then later cashed out 2.5k? I’ve lost 7.5 k in this ex. Bc I used btc am I expected to pay taxes that I’m not aware about ? I’ve strictly been buying btc off Gemini to immediately transfer offshore. Not an investment. I’ve lost much more than I’ve cashed. Am I still missing something about possible btc implications? Really appreciate it guys.

RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

I am still trying to figure this tax thing out. Say I bought 4000 in btc and cashed out 2000. Looks like - 2000 and I can claim a loss? I still got a while before I file, still looking for more info.

ace7550

The way I have handled taxes (and my CPA is handling crypto taxes) is fairly simple.
    1. You need to know what your basis is. That's the amount you paid for your crypto. Let's say you deposited $10,000 and bought a bunch of different cryptos. That would make your basis $10,000.
    2. Until you sell those cryptos and transfer USD back to your bank account you owe nothing because you have not "realized" any gains yet. Kind of like if you bought a house and the house went up in value. You wouldn't owe taxes on your gains until you sold the house.
    3. When you sell you just pay taxes on your gains. If you only sell part of your holdings figure what your basis was for just that part.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    I’m very drunk. I’ve had these thoughts on my mind, but haven’t bothered asking yet.

Please, explain it to me like I’m a crypto moron. I mastered Gemini app, but now anytime I try and send a friend money it’s a 50$ fee.

I assume I should be sending to some sort of other wallet that can generate me deposit addresses. 5$ fees to send I heard were the norm. What do I need?

I am very naive on btc taxes. If I bought btc then shipped it to an offshore acct to wager and then many months later withdrew 1/4 of what I had bought in for (obviously I’m down)lol, but how does this work? If I deposited 10k to fund then later cashed out 2.5k? I’ve lost 7.5 k in this ex. Bc I used btc am I expected to pay taxes that I’m not aware about ? I’ve strictly been buying btc off Gemini to immediately transfer offshore. Not an investment. I’ve lost much more than I’ve cashed. Am I still missing something about possible btc implications? Really appreciate it guys.
    Use Edge wallet and use bitcoinfee.net to customize gas fees

I still don't understand why Gemini is charging you so much, my transactions are free and I even get 1% cash back from my trades

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Use Edge wallet and use bitcoinfee.net to customize gas fees

I still don't understand why Gemini is charging you so much, my transactions are free and I even get 1% cash back from my trades
    As mentioned before in this thread. Once you go over 10 transactions they are no longer free & a 50 fee will added to any transfer out of exchange.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Next quarter, Goldman Sachs is going to offer bitcoin related investments to its larger (>$25B AUM) wealth management clients

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

You have to be loving FIL right now Jerky.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    You have to be loving FIL right now Jerky.
    Dude I wish I had more money to invest in it when I bought it just under a 100, but hell yeah I thank Raiders for giving me the confidence to pull the trigger.

RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

The way I have handled taxes (and my CPA is handling crypto taxes) is fairly simple.
    1. You need to know what your basis is. That's the amount you paid for your crypto. Let's say you deposited $10,000 and bought a bunch of different cryptos. That would make your basis $10,000.
    2. Until you sell those cryptos and transfer USD back to your bank account you owe nothing because you have not "realized" any gains yet. Kind of like if you bought a house and the house went up in value. You wouldn't owe taxes on your gains until you sold the house.
    3. When you sell you just pay taxes on your gains. If you only sell part of your holdings figure what your basis was for just that part.
    So if, I bought say 6000 and cashed out 2000, I owe nothing. Seems simple

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan$$$ View Post
    So if, I bought say 6000 and cashed out 2000, I owe nothing. Seems simple
    If you invested 6k and withdrew 2k your basis would be 4k and you would not owe any taxes yet.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

BTC
    Jan 1st. $29,115
    April 1st $59,023
    Up over 100% 1st quarter of 2021.
    Points Awarded:

Arky gave pablo222 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    BTC
    Jan 1st. $29,115
    April 1st $59,023
    Up over 100% 1st quarter of 2021.
    Not bad, Pab. See u in the Poker room, bruh.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Let’s go Bitcoin Cash!!

Yes I said Bitcoin Cash!!

First ... 63646566676869 ... Last