vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I saw a picture of Biden in the Oval Office today. Money coming shortly I’m sure
    Hahahaha!! Yeah, I sense it will be here any day now.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 758

Brad still protesting outside the capitol.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Hahahaha!! Yeah, I sense it will be here any day now.
    Instead of using the cash to stuff Taco Bell and Arby's into your fat face, why don't you go pro and do something Noble with your money for the first time in your life. You are posting here 18 hours a day 7 days a week, the least you can do is contribute... You don't have prostatus underneath your handle so don't try and bullshit us about how you've given $300. You haven't done shit for this site except complaining about members and Reporting them
    Mods hate you & habe told me your days are numbered.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Instead of using the cash to stuff Taco Bell and Arby's into your fat face, why don't you go pro and do something Noble with your money for the first time in your life. You are posting here 18 hours a day 7 days a week, the least you can do is contribute... You don't have prostatus underneath your handle so don't try and bullshit us about how you've given $300. You haven't done shit for this site except complaining about members and Reporting them
    Mods hate you & habe told me your days are numbered.
    Youre over here ArcadeJay. It’s Vitterd time now. Scream and cry all you want. Go back to your drug den basement and pass out.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Its 9:30 am why would I go to bed now?

When did you sleep?

Oh ya, you slept for 35 minutes this week according to your posting history.

vitterd

Its 9:30 am why would I go to bed now?

When did you sleep?

Oh ya, you slept for 35 minutes this week according to your posting history.
    You are a burn out. I get all the rest I need. You need to start living healthy. Weed is not a vegetable

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Are you ​ever right?

Cannabis is a vegetable.
    In 1967, the meaning of vegetables changed to, “any plant cultivated for food, edible herb or root.” Some vegetables may be eaten raw, while others must be cooked in order to be edible.

vitterd

Are you ​ever right?

Cannabis is a vegetable.
    In 1967, the meaning of vegetables changed to, “any plant cultivated for food, edible herb or root.” Some vegetables may be eaten raw, while others must be cooked in order to be edible.
    Good for you but I don’t see it on most plates for a healthy dinner.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25254

Good for you but I don’t see it on most plates for a healthy dinner.
    You haven't watched Bong Appetit?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    You haven't watched Bong Appetit?
    Way too busy

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

mjsuax13

Time to send a goon to get the cash from old Bloke

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Time to send a goon to get the cash from old Bloke
    He’s gonna come thru once he gets the stimulus.

Although he might be confused how biden was able to sign that into law since he’s still telling me that Biden is not president.

You collect it and you keep half. 50/50 split. I don’t even pm him about it but once....I know it’s a stiff job.

mjsuax13

He’s gonna come thru once he gets the stimulus.

Although he might be confused how biden was able to sign that into law since he’s still telling me that Biden is not president.

You collect it and you keep half. 50/50 split. I don’t even pm him about it but once....I know it’s a stiff job.
    Ha! Can you imagine tracking him down to find he only has a stimulus check? Well... half left because the rest is going towards bath salts.

vitterd

Anybody seen Brad lately?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

can't read what the attention whore bitcherd is crying about now, bumping his own idiotic thread whining abou t Brad rightfully stiffing the shit out of him, which is hilarious and the right thing to do.......

stay strong, Brad, and do NOT ever pay off this sorry-ass lying, phony piece of non-pro shit........

for three primary reasons:

1. he's a sorry-ass lying, phony piece of non-pro shit;

2. creepy, corrupt, raping pedophile joe biden stole the election with the help of Naggers/Riggers in Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh and Atlanta, and was installed as president in what has become a banana republic and third world country with no borders; he DID NOT WIN the election, and there is no proof of him carrying the five states in question, and to the contrary, the proof showing he lost the election has been suppressed by corrupt judges, politicians, big tech, and the media; and

3. the bitchboi loser vitterd, as a non-pro, had no intent of paying you, and in fact couldn't, because his non-pro ass has no ability to pay money, and no way to pay points as a lousy non-pro limited to giving away a measly two pts per day.... so fuk him and his make-believe wife.......
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave Auto Donk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    can't read what the attention whore bitcherd is crying about now, bumping his own idiotic thread whining abou t Brad rightfully stiffing the shit out of him, which is hilarious and the right thing to do.......

stay strong, Brad, and do NOT ever pay off this sorry-ass lying, phony piece of non-pro shit........

2. creepy, corrupt, raping pedophile joe biden stole the election with the help of Naggers/Riggers in Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh and Atlanta, and was installed as president in what has become a banana republic and third world country with no borders; he DID NOT WIN the election, and there is no proof of him carrying the five states in question, and to the contrary, the proof showing he lost the election has been suppressed by corrupt judges, politicians, big tech, and the media; and

3. the bitchboi loser vitterd, as a non-pro, had no intent of paying you, and in fact couldn't, because his non-pro ass has no ability to pay money, and no way to pay points as a lousy non-pro limited to giving away a measly two pts per day.... so fuk him and his make-believe wife.......
    #2, is U.

vitterd

Auto doosh encourage stiffs. That’s because you don’t have 3k after losing all your wife’s money in the slots. She cried to me about you. She hates you and I had to give her money to pay your light bill.

Racist lying loon. You should be banned and never allowed to post here.

Auto Donk

bitcherd after Brad rightfully tells him to "fuk off, bitch"!:

you are definitely the most whiny, hard up fuktard on the site, to still be whining about this idiotic bet that neither of you would ever pay off.........

you're pathetic, bitch......

keep dodging and ducking me and lying about it, pussyboi.......... it suits you well as I post the proof of what a pussy your sorry ass is........
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave Auto Donk 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Viturd: you solicited this bet as a SBR Non-Pro. You clearly need the change, as you desperately bumped this thread. Desperately "Dusting it off" from page 4, where it was buried.
    Karma viturd, karma. You are a snitch. Snitches like you rarely have anything good happen to them. So blow your nose and wipe your crying eyes
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Viturd: you solicited this bet as a SBR Non-Pro. You clearly need the change, as you desperately bumped this thread. Desperately "Dusting it off" from page 4, where it was buried.
    Karma viturd, karma. You are a snitch. Snitches like you rarely have anything good happen to them. So blow your nose and wipe your crying eyes
    I didn’t solicit the bet and I bump it once a month. If you were stiffed 3k, you’d be in court by now. It would change your life and I don’t even pm Brad.

I thought you were gonna come see me? You didn’t answer my pm. Just like Donk...all talk pussy.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

When did Brooks 85 post last?
    Maybe he's BradtheBloke
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

vitterd

When did Brooks 85 post last?
    Maybe he's BradtheBloke
    Brooks85 was banned again as AussieBuckeye a few month again. Brad is here lurking and ghosting.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3386

Brooks85 was banned again as AussieBuckeye a few month again. Brad is here lurking and ghosting.
    You are scorpians and Greget. Everyone knows

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Just saw Bloker last week. I hit the waves in Cali. Blokey was mauling down a filet mignon. I asked him if he ever plans on paying Vittard, and he said: (actually he lhisfao) "I need my daily filet mignon". Fukk Vittard!"

You just don't know Blokey. He's like Patrick Swayze from Point Break. He might ask Vittard along on a score, but that's about it.

Auto Donk

last time I saw him, he was still stickin' a bet up vitturd's ass...........

glad he still is..........

do not ever pay this sorry mother fukker vitturd......... he's a piece of lying shit and needs his ass beat badly..........

i will do that for him next bash........

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    You are scorpians and Greget. Everyone knows
    Do you ever get anything right? This is a total lie. You are the known ghost.

vitterd

do not ever pay this sorry mother fukker vitturd......... he's a piece of lying shit and needs his ass beat badly..........

Figures. All you deadbeat broke stiffs stick together. You already were a no show twice.

BOA12

WOW! U and the beerman, one promotes, one is a STIFF. WOW! KNOW disrespect, a new low even 4U.
    Last edited by BOA12; 06-11-21 at 07:46 AM.

BOA12

Figures. All you deadbeat broke stiffs stick together. You already were a no show twice.
    Anti Democracy, their cry. They love, strong, corrupt men, making policy. 1-6-21, LET US ALL never 4get, the National republican's only hope to keep their white nationalist agenda, policy, is new laws. WTF?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

No fukkin way. aussieBuckeye had a remote grasp of the English language. Brooks was barely literate.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

BOA12

No fukkin way. aussieBuckeye had a remote grasp of the English language. Brooks was barely literate.
    The babbling brooks experience is consistent.

vitterd

It might be hard to believe but they were discovered to have the same IP and banned.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Be completely honest vit...I find anything that you post hard to believe but, you’ve done that to yourself. However if you are right, this is groundbreaking news in the case.

First ... 1314151617 Last