PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ngannou man handled Stipe (by far the best heavy weight ever) like a lil bitch boy..

It's now Ngannou's belt to lose...

Keeping interested enough to defend the title will be the hardest thing to do after 1 or 2 or 3...

Stipe was not even at this fight let alone still hungry...

This Horrid Chick with a Dick took down the PMRC in DC with his wit not worthless shit..

The Washington wives had to run to the ladies room to change their tampons after he was done wit 'em LOL...
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave PAULYPOKER 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Pauly post a pcp video

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Didn't think Stipe's cornerman did him any favors lighting a fire under him going in to the 2nd round. It's a 5 round fight and you're in a mini ring with a guy that has 30 lbs on you. Why take it to him?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    If the Jones fight doesn't work out kiss that division good bye. Will be just like Amanda Nunes.

1st Stipe vs Francis embedded did 1.2 million views.

Same as UFC 259 embeddeds with 3 title fights on the main card.

Heavyweight is here to stay bruh.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Stipe deserves a rubber match (if he wants lol) down the road.

Now Francis is gonna one punch KO anybody for the next 3 years.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post

1st Stipe vs Francis embedded did 1.2 million views.

Same as UFC 259 embeddeds with 3 title fights on the main card.

Heavyweight is here to stay bruh.
    That's not what I'm trying to say. Not saying no one will watch heavyweight. I'm saying it will be similar to what Nunes is doing in her divisions.

Stipes of course deserves a rematch if he wants it, and then there is Jon Jones who is the better fighter but has yet to be seen at heavyweight. If Jones can't get it done I don't see Francis losing that belt for many years.

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    What do you mean? There is absolutely no way the heavyweight division gets cut.
    Of course not. I'm saying if Jones doesn't win I don't see anyone else beating Francis and him doing what Nunes is doing in her divisions. And how exciting are Nunes fights? Only question is whether the opponents can survive past the 1st round. It may not be as drastic with Francis but very similar. None of the top 10 guys are up to task, if Francis also continues to improve. Let's see if Jon Bones is. He is the better fighter no doubt but we haven't seen how he performs at HW. We didn't see how his chin holds up against a beast like Francis.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Allure 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Allure

Btw we all know how beastly Ngannou is. Now just have a look at this:

Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Allure 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

I would take jon jones to beat ngannou in a heart beat. Nobody knocks out jones. All that muscle ngannou carries around he would gas.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Jones wins but hes not gonna beat him up.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    UFC 260 Prelims:

Oleksiejczuk -177
    UFC 260 Main Card:

Mullarkey by KO, TKO, DQ +400 (0.5u)
    Worthy by DEC. +400 (0.5u)
    Maverick -167
    O'Malley by KO, TKO, DQ +130 (2u)
    Adding:

Stipe +150 (26% Profit Boost with DraftKings)
    4-2, +4.8u

Fun night, looking forward to the next card.

Got a nice break with the Olek fight, Bukauskas most likely won and the media scores reflect that. I like to think decision victories swing in our favor and other times they don't, but they even out for the most part.
    Last edited by frankieunits2685; 03-28-21 at 09:25 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave frankieunits2685 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    If Stipe weighs in at 230 like he did with Cormier, it's hard to take down the bigger man, if Ngannou is 265+ , he's in a different weight class and we seen how the Stylebender/Jan fight ended.. About Woodley.. Till, Thompson, and Lawler all tasted the T Wood bomb because they were afraid of the takedowns. He's got 5 UFC belts and Luque already has more losses than Woodley and Woodley is 38 years old. Try him when he's 50.
    Woodley got too excited !! Damnnn !!! Shit was going well until it wasn't. Ngannou looked like world beater. Until the next one Gentlemen ! GGs.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I think the Woodley fight went on longer than it should have out of respect for Woodley.... refs know where a fighter stands in their career and what they are bringing to the table that day....Woodley wanted it and he let it roll a tad long bc he looked hungry.-and didnt want to stop something "too early"........maybe Im wrong but what it looked like

UncleChael

Woodley made him the taste the T Wood first then got hit with a Luque big overhand and was on clear street from there. Herzog let those guys go until the end. Respect because Woodley hit him with a right hand soon after and hurt him again while out of it .. the heart of the champion... Ngannou when he took Stipe down .. I was like ... then the boxer Ngannou lands a high kick...
    Last edited by UncleChael; 03-28-21 at 10:23 AM.

frankieunits2685

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I think the Woodley fight went on longer than it should have out of respect for Woodley.... refs know where a fighter stands in their career and what they are bringing to the table that day....Woodley wanted it and he let it roll a tad long bc he looked hungry.-and didnt want to stop something "too early"........maybe Im wrong but what it looked like
    The fight definitely should have been stopped earlier.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave frankieunits2685 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael

The best striker on the card is the Suga Show
    You guys tell me who you thought the best striker on the card was?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

No one is going to beat ngannou in that small octagon. He may as well be chained to his opponent. A bigger octagon is a different story.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You guys tell me who you thought the best striker on the card was?
    That Maverick chic looked pretty sharp. Was hoping that she would finish the fight.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

@DDD Great job on the W sir.
    Thanks Hugo

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Of course not. I'm saying if Jones doesn't win I don't see anyone else beating Francis and him doing what Nunes is doing in her divisions. And how exciting are Nunes fights? Only question is whether the opponents can survive past the 1st round. It may not be as drastic with Francis but very similar. None of the top 10 guys are up to task, if Francis also continues to improve. Let's see if Jon Bones is. He is the better fighter no doubt but we haven't seen how he performs at HW. We didn't see how his chin holds up against a beast like Francis.
    Ah ok, that makes more sense. I personally don't think Ngannou is a long reigning champion but i'm excited to find out. I think Jones beats him and if not, I think Gane beats him.

Hugo de Naranja

4-2, +4.8u

Fun night, looking forward to the next card.

Got a nice break with the Olek fight, Bukauskas most likely won and the media scores reflect that. I like to think decision victories swing in our favor and other times they don't, but they even out for the most part.
    Great job Frankie!

Hugo de Naranja

My apologies for misunderstanding what you meant.

frankieunits2685

Great job Frankie!
    Thanks buddy.

Sanity Check

Ngannou vs Jake Paul is the fight to make next.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Off to Bellator with Stipe

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Everyone has Francis basically going to the Olympics this year because he stopped one takedown fresh as a daisy. Yes he looked good doing it but it was just one. As for Jones i am pretty sure his fight IQ which is on a high level will find a way to take him down. Lets not forget Jones is one strong fighter. My problem with the match up for Jones is that he handles everyone he has all the advantages with. Height and reach which are two of the big ones. When he fights guys his size he has looked very mediocre at times. This fight could be the biggest fight in UFC history and Jones dam well should earn at least 50 million for it. Canelo fights cans and gets an easy 100 mill. Heck Frances could grab 50 million too and the UFC will still find a way to make 100's of millions. Dana will fuk Bones as long as he can until the public lets Dana have it. When Dana pulls the "it is unrealistic with what Jones is asking" People don't need to blow Dana and say he is right. They should say to him that he is the reason this fight isn't happening. Dana is to big of a fight fan to not want to see this.

frankieunits2685

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Off to Bellator with Stipe
    Why???

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7037

So many already thinking Jones to beat Ngannou, assuming cardio isn't there for Ngannou, assuming he still stinks at defending takedowns because he "only" stopped one. Assuming "no's" in place of unknowns, really.

Anyone know if Jones is going to have the same cardio at heavyweight carrying all that extra muscle? Anyone know if he'll have the same quickness? Anyone know if his chin can hold up against someone like Ngannou (Stipe has a great chin, right?) Anyone of Ngannou's power ever give Jones a good shot or two?

Miocic only tried one takedown this match. Was it lack of opportunity? Was one enough once it failed and he took multiple power shots to his head? Are heavyweights (or others) more leery of just going for takedowns vs power punchers after seeing Blaydes look like a clown?

So many unknowns but several here already seem to have the answers. I think I read Vegas already has the potential Jones Ngannou fight around -220 Ngannou +180 Jones, not that it means much.

And at this stage of his career, I think Gane is lucky to reach round 2 vs Ngannou. He's fought no one close to him.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    So many already thinking Jones to beat Ngannou, assuming cardio isn't there for Ngannou, assuming he still stinks at defending takedowns because he "only" stopped one. Assuming "no's" in place of unknowns, really.

Anyone know if Jones is going to have the same cardio at heavyweight carrying all that extra muscle? Anyone know if he'll have the same quickness? Anyone know if his chin can hold up against someone like Ngannou (Stipe has a great chin, right?) Anyone of Ngannou's power ever give Jones a good shot or two?

Miocic only tried one takedown this match. Was it lack of opportunity? Was one enough once it failed and he took multiple power shots to his head? Are heavyweights (or others) more leery of just going for takedowns vs power punchers after seeing Blaydes look like a clown?

So many unknowns but several here already seem to have the answers. I think I read Vegas already has the potential Jones Ngannou fight around -220 Ngannou +180 Jones, not that it means much.

And at this stage of his career, I think Gane is lucky to reach round 2 vs Ngannou. He's fought no one close to him.
    I never said I thought jones would win. Not sure how you came up with that one. I do think it is more of an even odds fight with a lean to Nog. It will be a miracle if this fight happens an it is all because greedy Dana is going to play hardball with the purses. McGregor can get whatever he wants. This fight promoted right will break Mcgregor numbers or get very close. Dana already with his bullshit threats about Frances fighting Lewis. Dana will probably pay Lewis what Jones wants just to be a prick.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7037

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I never said I thought jones would win. Not sure how you came up with that one. I do think it is more of an even odds fight with a lean to Nog. It will be a miracle if this fight happens an it is all because greedy Dana is going to play hardball with the purses. McGregor can get whatever he wants. This fight promoted right will break Mcgregor numbers or get very close. Dana already with his bullshit threats about Frances fighting Lewis. Dana will probably pay Lewis what Jones wants just to be a prick.
    Relax, I didn't single you out. There's multiple comments about those aspects in this forum, along with reading other forums and chats.

A Jones/Ngannou fight would have a lot more question marks than a typical matchup.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

100% How Ngannou prepares and shows up is also a HUGE factor.....this fight he showed up prepared as ready as you can be....mentally and physically....
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    Relax, I didn't single you out. There's multiple comments about those aspects in this forum, along with reading other forums and chats.

A Jones/Ngannou fight would have a lot more question marks than a typical matchup.

UncleChael

Jones would eat Ngannou alive !!

Sanity Check

Jones went from "you think I'm scared of Ngannou, that I'm training hard preparing to fight Ngannou for nothing".

To "cut me so I can go to bellator".

So fast

First ... 89101112 Last