wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    it's really a fuking joke, there's a mass shooting everyone is outraged for a few days after a few days everybody goes back to normal nothing will get done , ever
    exactly. dems are too dumb to pass anything and they are all in the back pockets of gu. manufacturers

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    This a White Male. If he is a citizen he is a White American Male. Dont try to spin it. Just deal with it.
    Deal with what?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I'll be dead in 2050 or so senile that I really don't give a shit.

And don't tell a white man what scares him if you ain't white.
    Listen white man. I've been around enough and argue with you guys here everyday to know what you fear. Senile people still vote in this country. Would you be in favor of capping the voting age at 65?

wikkidinsane

Deal with what?
    facts. Kermit tried to make it seem this guy isn't a White American Male

wikkidinsane

I have a licensed handgun (I'll shoot you if you come and try to take away my right to have a gun in my side table drawer next to my bed) Kidding.

I had to wait 2 weeks after felony checks and all that other govt. bullshit.
    It was no big deal though.

Everybody who wants/need a handgun for home protection or business protection should have to wait the 2 weeks for felony checks, mental stability checks, and before being issued a permanent license on would have to pass a standardized shooting test like at a range too.
    that make sense but what about the gunshow loophole and straw purchases

stevenash

These are the reported facts.

The offender's family emigrated from Syria.
    The offender lived outside of Denver.
    The offender had several severe mental issues (delusional, and paranoia) and other.
    The offenders sister in law told authorities he would walk around the house with a gun that looked like a rifle.

Being an analyst by profession and after reading the facts from authorities and family I can conclude that.

a) He was living in America so if you want to play the semantics game he's 'American' since he and his family emigrated from Syria "Syrian/American would be more accurate.

b) If his sister in-law did indeed notice the offender walking around their home with "what looks likes a rifle" and given the offenders life long history of short fused rage attacks, violence, paranoia... and didn't call the police to report this than she should go to jail too.

This is just my opinion based on the facts presented to me.

And my (short)job description as an analyst is to form a conclusion based on all the facts presented to me.

wikkidinsane

These are the reported facts.

The offender's family emigrated from Syria.
    The offender lived outside of Denver.
    The offender had several severe mental issues (delusional, and paranoia) and other.
    The offenders sister in law told authorities he would walk around the house with a gun that looked like a rifle.

Being an analyst by profession and after reading the facts from authorities and family I can conclude that.

a) He was living in America so if you want to play the semantics game he's 'American' since he and his family emigrated from Syria "Syrian/American would be more accurate.

b) If his sister in-law did indeed notice the offender walking around their home with "what looks likes a rifle" and given the offenders life long history of short fused rage attacks, violence, paranoia... and didn't call the police to report this than she should go to jail too.

This is just my opinion based on the facts presented to me.

And my (short)job description as an analyst is to form a conclusion based on all the facts presented to me.
    Like I said. He is a WHITE MALE

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

If one wants an assault rifle bad enough one will get an assault rifle.
    Doesn't matter how tight gun laws are., he'll build an assault rifle if he has to.

Same applies to bets, prostitutes, whatever.
    If one wants a prostitute bad enough he'll find one no matter how tight those regulations are too.
    im sorry nasher but, we are going to have to agree to disagree here. Compareing sports betting & hookers to the mass murder of innocent people just totally escapes me.
    Love ya though, pal!

wikkidinsane

I am a Black Male. No matter how many nationalities I have or have denounced

stevenash

Like I said. He is a WHITE MALE
    I don't have time to play the semantic game with anybody on a sports related message board nor the time to debate social categories with anybody as I have my real life activities to tend to let's just say I don't consider anybody from Syria or Afghanistan for instance 'Caucasian' since you have an obvious agenda debating I don't think the offender who's ancestors are from Syria Caucasian, you obviously think the offender is, it's pointless to debate this because we will just go around in circles for eight hours.

Not for nothing, I come from military, my dad was a 30 year career U.S. Navy military engineer, I know a few things about military, guns, combat, military stress and so on and so on. Don't think of me as some racist black/white thinker, hardly, most military lifers don't think like that, oh sure some do, but so do some lawyers, doctors, police professionals, teachers,...

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    im sorry nasher but, we are going to have to agree to disagree here. Compareing sports betting & hookers to the mass murder of innocent people just totally escapes me.
    Love ya though, pal!
    You are missing my point, maybe I was not clear enough.
    My point was and still is, no matter how illegal an activity is, gambling, prostitution, heroin .... if one want it bad enough one will get it.
    That's the point I want trying to make, not murder with assault rifles is not as bad as the others.

wikkidinsane

I don't have time to play the semantic game with anybody on a sports related message board nor the time to debate social categories with anybody as I have my real life activities to tend to let's just say I don't consider anybody from Syria or Afghanistan for instance 'Caucasian' since you have an obvious agenda debating I don't think the offender who's ancestors are from Syria Caucasian, you obviously think the offender is, it's pointless to debate this because we will just go around in circles for eight hours.

Not for nothing, I come from military, my dad was a 30 year career U.S. Navy military engineer, I know a few things about military, guns, combat, military stress and so on and so on. Don't think of me as some racist black/white thinker, hardly, most military lifers don't think like that, oh sure some do, but so do some lawyers, doctors, police professionals, teachers,...
    I understand. I just wanted to point out the initial problem a poster had with the headlines using "White Male" is not wrong. He is infact a "White Male" . I've used it so much now it seems like I have an agenda but really I just want folks here to be open to facts. I also see you changed white to Caucasian and that I can't argue. He is not Caucasian but he is a white male

wikkidinsane

I think of you as an eloquent poster. You're alright stevenash

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Ok Kraken Have a nice day hope you get a Hug soon. I love you man your a Human being thats haunted and lashing out so I will say to you..I love you..ok
    Ditto, love you man. Get checked up on by your gp. Overweight, sleep apnea, high cholesterol and high blood pressure are serious man.

wikkidinsane

Harry don't let him use that obese shit against you. This is America get with the program! If he is fit and healthy he is the minority. He probably have a healthy diet and works out or probably worse, vegan.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

I understand. I just wanted to point out the initial problem a poster had with the headlines using "White Male" is not wrong. He is infact a "White Male" . I've used it so much now it seems like I have an agenda but really I just want folks here to be open to facts. I also see you changed white to Caucasian and that I can't argue. He is not Caucasian but he is a white male
    once again, you are falling in the trap on the MSM by pretending something isn't as it seems. Just like when they purposely leave out "illegal" when referring to illegal immigrants. They aren't the same thing. Its a narrative to push an narrative for power and money.

You are better than this

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

gun sales

going up

DwightShrute

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Such a disgusting Racist and un-educated thread this has become

Saloon
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Then welcome home
    Welcome to SBR. No education needed to be a member here.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Because he is not.

I doubt that he would put Caucasian as his race when he fills out an application.

AOC is as white as my wife, yet she is considered a "Woman of color"

Here is the truth, if an actual white guy shot this Ahmed guy and 9 people that looked like him and had similar sounding names, every media outlet would report this as a racist attack on brown people, and you know it.

And if he is "White" then why is everyone on twitter editing or deleting their premature posts about who he was?

Last edited by Kermit; 03-24-21 at 11:47 AM.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

I would be on board with taking away high powered guns if we didn't have illegal ones in the system. I need it to protect myself and family. close gunshow loophole and do better background checks.
    In the last 200 years, we have seen the white man take care of a very small percentage of the white population. Perhaps its time to give someone else of chance.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    In the last 200 years, we have seen the white man take care of a very small percentage of the white population. Perhaps its time to give someone else of chance.
    lol

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    perhaps try not bringing in the color of someone's skin as a starter.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Why must everything be about color and politics? Why don't we at least talk about the things we agree on and leave out the things we disagree on. We all agree that this guy was a sick fukk. Even his family knew he was a sick fukk. Why didn't his family report the sick fukk and how the hell did a sick fukk get guns? We need to do a better job of preventing sick fukks access to weapons. The FBI can track people buying large amounts of chemicals, we should be able to track gun purchases from sick fukks.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

must be nice own a gun store

Gun stores expecting sales spike from Biden’s call for assault weapon ban

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why must everything be about color and politics? Why don't we at least talk about the things we agree on and leave out the things we disagree on. We all agree that this guy was a sick fukk. Even his family knew he was a sick fukk. Why didn't his family report the sick fukk and how the hell did a sick fukk get guns? We need to do a better job of preventing sick fukks access to weapons. The FBI can track people buying large amounts of chemicals, we should be able to track gun purchases from sick fukks.
    80-90% of Americans would like tighter controls on how guns are purchased. The Republican sick fukks are opposed.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave HockeyRocks 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

I agree every Muslim, black, and liberal should be denied their second amendment right. That would solve the majority of the gun violence. See how this works. God gave you a brain I suggest you start using it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    For the most part... some of these black posts.... are sarcastic... and just joking. You can tell. It's just to stir things up.... because people YELL RACISM all the time.

But illegals here.... have no business being here.... and more often than not... they are the ones killing innocent people.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    But illegals here.... have no business being here.... and more often than not... they are the ones killing innocent people.
    Like the MS-13 gang slaughtering everyone that gets in their way in the ghettos of Long Island or L.A.

DwightShrute

7 Ways To Score Political Points Online After A National Tragedy

Whenever a national tragedy occurs, the most important thing we can do is immediately jump online to fight with our political opponents!

Make sure to follow these easy tips for how to respond in a respectful and thoughtful manner when discussing recent tragedies online:

• Wait a few seconds out of respect for the victims, then immediately try to score political points. -- Don't jump in with your political jabs right away -- wait at least two or three seconds before slamming your political opponents online.
    • Assume the facts fit your narrative before they come out. -- You can't waste any time waiting for facts to come out. By then your hot take will be lukewarm. Just assume that everything fits into your preconceived worldview and have at it.
    • Point out that your pet projects and policies definitely would have fixed this. -- All the policy proposals you already believed in are definitely the solution to this crisis, so leverage this tragedy to push your agenda right away. After a few seconds of mourning, of course.
    • Offer thoughts and prayers that the shooter was the right skin color for your narrative. -- Bow your head to God above and pray that the shooter was white if you're a liberal, or Middle Eastern if you're a conservative.
    • Set up a memorial in the form of some dank memes. -- Memes are the best way to remember the senseless act of violence. Don't bother arguing your points with nuance and thoughtfulness. Just blast out the most savage memes you can find.
    • Immediately vomit all your darkest thoughts and worst prejudices online for all to see. -- Seriously, like, draft the absolutely worst tweet of all time and just blast that sucker out there. You'll get ratioed to heck and will have to delete it at some point, but it's worth it.
    • If anyone says they're praying for the victims, destroy that person. -- This isn't the time to pray to God! This is the time to petition the government to DO SOMETHING, since the government has proven to be calm, rational, and effective at its job. Nothing bad has ever happened when the government has gotten involved.

Now get out there and fight the good fight!

wikkidinsane

Thats not accurate I think. Repulicans un Congress don't want gun legislation but i saw a few posters he re in favor of common sense laws

wikkidinsane

The ms13 thing is a scare tactic. Something have to be done about the birder but thIs been going on 30 plus years under Republican and Democratic Presidents and congress. They won't do shIt that makes sense

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    For the most part... some of these black posts.... are sarcastic... and just joking. You can tell. It's just to stir things up.... because people YELL RACISM all the time.

Hey CHUMP, 90% of murders in the U.S. are committed by born and bread Americans ya stupid fuk..

First ... 567891011 Last