I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    They'll tell you, you'll need to get the shots yearly or twice a year. Idiots like you will keep getting the jab.

If the initial jab doesn't kill you, wait until you get sick. You will have an autoimmune response and you will die.

Depopulation of brainwashed morons is probably good for the world. I'm siding with Bill Gates in that sense.

You're a good fukker Kahn. Fully agree. I'm done arguing with people about it. DONE. Let them get it. The only problem is is people to "fade" will be gone. WTF that factor does suck.

And you're right. They will have shots for people just like your PC/Phone has those "updates" to the software. They will "update" your body monthly/yearly. Funny, Bill Gates and his Microsoft "updates"!

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22786

Mindless Sheep Get the Shot, tracking U and will KILL U when they Want too. FWMFAH u deserve to DIE if you take it AH the Strong Survive and U weak AH well U Die Good Riddens

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

No shot here
    Already had the virus twice
    Never had a flu shot and I won’t start
    God wants me...he will take me
    Faith and fearless

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    First off, its still in a "experimental" phase. Second, even if they do "approve" it, I refuse. Just like you have a right to take it and want it, I have a right to want to live without it and not take it.

And, since you now have the "shot", you shouldn't be worried about me. Now, you can't get it from me if I had it right? That's right. Otherwise, why the fukk would you get that shot if it doesn't protect you from it?
    youre not a scientist thank the lord

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Mindless Sheep Get the Shot, tracking U and will KILL U when they Want too. FWMFAH u deserve to DIE if you take it AH the Strong Survive and U weak AH well U Die Good Riddens

just from your profile pic lol

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

It's not a vaccine by definition...
    but yah...carry on.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

I've had both my shots, Pfizer. Once complete they give you a card from the CDC confirming you have gotten both shots.

For you fukking knuckleheads that don't want to take the shot for various reasons, there will be consequences going forward.

.....When traveling, many Airlines will require you to produce that card proving you've had your vaccination.

.....When traveling to other countries, many will require you to be able to prove you've had your vaccination. If you wanna travel get vaccinated.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    I've had both my shots, Pfizer. Once complete they give you a card from the CDC confirming you have gotten both shots.

For you fukking knuckleheads that don't want to take the shot for various reasons, there will be consequences going forward.

.....When traveling, many Airlines will require you to produce that card proving you've had your vaccination.

.....When traveling to other countries, many will require you to be able to prove you've had your vaccination. If you wanna travel get vaccinated.
    fear

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by dwightshrute View Post
    fear
    ​facts...

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

I think people that get the vaccines should do as much traveling to other countries as possible and don't be afraid to stay at them for good if you want it will be a win win for everyone.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Who is refusing?

Dumb motherfuckers that's who

Fully vaccinated here with pfizer and never had a doubt
    With all due respect...weird thing to brag about/ go on taunting about, Landers.

It's like you bragging that you put your net worth on black at the roulette table to Bill Gates and that he should do the same, if he had any balls...with all due respect...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post

​facts...
    governments might do it. I have seen the rumors like you. First of all, if they do, there will be a market for fake vaccine proof docs. Second, where is the science behind it when and if they implement this. Show me when the time comes and I will digest it them. Otherwise its just more government nonsense trying to justify their existence. Lastly, I am willing to take the vaccine if this pandemic lasts for several more months. Right now I am not near the age bracket that needs to really worry about getting the Chinese virus so I will hold off as long as possible and hopefully by the time everything goes back to normal, many of us won't need to take any vaccine.

There are many credible doctors who say no one should take it. Ya all have thee internet.

Sheep need to be fed information. Wolves hunt for it.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by dwightshrute View Post
    governments might do it. I have seen the rumors like you. First of all, if they do, there will be a market for fake vaccine proof docs. Second, where is the science behind it when and if they implement this. Show me when the time comes and i will digest it them. Otherwise its just more government nonsense trying to justify their existence. Lastly, i am willing to take the vaccine if this pandemic lasts for several more months. Right now i am not near the age bracket that needs to really worry about getting the chinese virus so i will hold off as long as possible and hopefully by the time everything goes back to normal, many of us won't need to take any vaccine.

There are many credible doctors who say no one should take it. Ya all have thee internet.

Sheep need to be fed information. Wolves hunt for it.
    ​paranoia will destroya...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Steal your freedom with a complete lie and bullshit, and hey, if you get that vaccine you get your freedom back. Wow, after watching this I'm running out to get mine.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Steal your freedom with a complete lie and bullshit, and hey, if you get that vaccine you get your freedom back. Wow, after watching this I'm running out to get mine.

JUST LMFAO ROFL! The typical liberal response to the questioning: redirect the question into their phrase: "Oh, I just can't wait for vaccines."!

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Anyone with half a brain

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Not going to take something I don’t need when it’s so new. Too many law commercials out there “did you take bla bla bla. If so you are entitled to compensation”. Medical community is guessing and full of shit all the time like the rest of us. Everyone loves to put them on a pedestal like they aren’t regular people. I’m an IT consultant and I always caution my clients to not upgrade immediately when a new version of the app comes out. Developers are some of the brightest people around and they still make mistakes. Let the kinks work themselves out. Same applies here.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

JUST LMFAO ROFL! The typical liberal response to the questioning: redirect the question into their phrase: "Oh, I just can't wait for vaccines."!
    Fancy marketing campaign for a virus that has a .0097 chance of being fatal for the ages 0-19. Makes you wonder why it is getting pushed so hard 🤔

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Not going to take something I don’t need when it’s so new. Too many law commercials out there “did you take bla bla bla. If so you are entitled to compensation”. Medical community is guessing and full of shit all the time like the rest of us. Everyone loves to put them on a pedestal like they aren’t regular people. I’m an IT consultant and I always caution my clients to not upgrade immediately when a new version of the app comes out. Developers are some of the brightest people around and they still make mistakes. Let the kinks work themselves out. Same applies here.

I can't think of her name but there is a cougar blonde on there with high heels all the time that talks in that sexy voice to call her firm if you've ever had this or that. Can't think of her name but she's on every single night with that recording. By now, in my mind, I've pounded her 5,000 times in consecutive nights.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave hehfest 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I'm refusing ....maybe in 6 months

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Fancy marketing campaign for a virus that has a .0097 chance of being fatal for the ages 0-19. Makes you wonder why it is getting pushed so hard 樂
    Try more like .00000097%. And the 1 in a million is somehow obviously immunocompromised. I am not looking forward to them requiring my perfectly healthy kids to be vaccinated with one if these conconctions to attend school then 10 years down the road say oops because of some unforseen side effect.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8305

got 1st shot today go back on 4/21/21 for 2nd!!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Hard to take the government guidance on covid seriously anymore

We know the near 0 death rate

Restrictions/ requirements for us to fly back into country yet none for our open borders

6 feet social distancing right? Unless you're on a plane or a ICE center

Get the jab...oh wait, Astrazenica used outdated data

Europe and Asia locking back down, USA opening back up

....then I look around in Florida, where nothing ever changed, no restrictions or masks except for initial month March 2020. I never got sick, don't know a single person who did and the show goes on as normal, everyday.

So yeah...I don't know what to believe or think except that at 41 & athletic and healthy I can choose to wait for more science and information, then I can choose.

....come to think if it, that might be the magic word. The one word that scares the shit out of those in charge, choice.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Try more like .00000097%. And the 1 in a million is somehow obviously immunocompromised. I am not looking forward to them requiring my perfectly healthy kids to be vaccinated with one if these conconctions to attend school then 10 years down the road say oops because of some unforseen side effect.
    Home school them if you are able to. Kids need to be taught how to read, write, and think for themselves all the rest is a bunch of BS liberal brainwashing.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8305

I have PAH a rare Lung disease so my risk, reward is different than a lot of folks! Here is a few details about it and covid-19!

But although COVID-19 did not seem to be more prevalent in patients with PAH, the mortality did appear to be higher at 12%. In addition, 33% of patients with PAH who were infected with COVID-19 ended up being hospitalized.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Home school them if you are able to.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

get the vaccine, don't get the vaccine, no one cares. seriously. no. one. cares.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

DwightShrute

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    get the vaccine, don't get the vaccine, no one cares. Seriously. No. One. Cares.
    this

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23693

The reason it's called a vaccine is so the producers can NOT be sued.
    All the best long term to the takers.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave dogkatcher 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Hard to take the government guidance on covid seriously anymore

We know the near 0 death rate

Restrictions/ requirements for us to fly back into country yet none for our open borders

6 feet social distancing right? Unless you're on a plane or a ICE center

Get the jab...oh wait, Astrazenica used outdated data

Europe and Asia locking back down, USA opening back up

....then I look around in Florida, where nothing ever changed, no restrictions or masks except for initial month March 2020. I never got sick, don't know a single person who did and the show goes on as normal, everyday.

So yeah...I don't know what to believe or think except that at 41 & athletic and healthy I can choose to wait for more science and information, then I can choose.

....come to think if it, that might be the magic word. The one word that scares the shit out of those in charge, choice.
    Youre speaking from ignorance

ICU's are still near capacity. Covid patients stay for months.

The reason its hard for you to take guidance srsly is because you only know what you read on the news, you're not walking the halls of icu's, sitting in regional meetings with leaders discussing how a region is affected, how many hospital beds are available, etc....

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    there's 2 million cases just right now in Florida
    that just means that you either know no one, or the peeps you know are the brighter ones who took precautions

vaccines are one of the greatest scientific advances in the history of mankind, can't wait to get mine

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3537

After very much thought, Thanks but No Thanks.
    Last summer I experienced 3 solid weeks of shoulder agony. After that NOTHING. Zero covid symptoms.

It's my determination that my antibodies swept into defense mode and I have no reason to be inoculated.
    Nobody is going to tell me what to do or not to do with my body. My body speaks to ME ONLY.

NO VACCINE !
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave TheGoldenGoose 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12345 ... Last