Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Not guilty

He's too good at football to do that

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

Texans star quarterback Deshaun Watson denied allegations of sexual assault outlined in a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

Tony Buzzbee, the Houston-based attorney representing the alleged victim, told Fox 26 in Texas that Watson was getting a massage from the unidentified woman when the 25-year-old “went too far.”

Details surrounding the suit were scarce.

Watson refuted the claim on Twitter after Buzzbee made a social media post about the lawsuit.

Watson added that he looked forward to clearing his name.

In a lengthy Instagram post, Buzzbee said he was “extremely proud to represent those who have no perceived power against those who have PERCEIVED power.”

“This case we just filed against Watson isn’t about money — it’s about dignity and stopping behavior that should be stopped, NOW!” Buzzbee said.

Watson, a three-time Pro Bowl quarterback, has been the center of trade talks this offseason after he requested to be moved. The former Clemson star reportedly became unhappy with the team’s process in hiring Nick Caserio as general manager in January.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I don't believe all women.

Not guilty.

Fidel_CashFlow

Not guilty

He even says in the article he's never treated
    women with anything else but upmost respect

Absolutely not guilty
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bluehorseshoe

Massages are dangerous lately.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Not guilty

Absolutely not guilty
    I believe him too.

Not guilty. Fukk those gold-digging bitches.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-17-21 at 12:03 AM.

Fidel_CashFlow

Thing is.... he prolly wasn't even on no bullshit

Glad the lawyer played their card too early
    and mentioned a 6 figure pre court settlement

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If anyone is in control it's professional athletes who get paid many millions to get hit in the head a lot and train their bodies to be as aggressive as possible

No way he did this, not guilty, din do nuffin.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Not guilty. She probably came on to him. And he probably denied it and she got embarrassed and pissed

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Why didn’t she try for criminal charges if it’s all true?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

not guilty

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

is she hot?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    is she hot?
    Depends. Love is blind:

Bluehorseshoe

The lawsuit claims Watson repeatedly told the massage therapist to focus on his “groin area,” and the woman began feeling “extremely uncomfortable” after roughly 25 minutes “due to Watson’s comments and behavior.”

The massage therapist believed “Watson wanted a massage for only one reason—sex,” according to the suit.

Watson allegedly tried to direct the woman to his penis several times, and “purposely exposed the tip of his penis” from under a towel he brought, according to the lawsuit, which also says Watson repositioned himself so that he “purposely touched Plaintiff’s hand with the tip of his erect penis.”

Jane Doe, said to be a professionally licensed massage therapist who has operated a business out of her home since 2018, promptly asked Watson to leave her home and began crying, which led to the following alleged comment from Watson.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Anyone that does massages out of their homes does some type of sexual shit. She's a lying bitch
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq, pologq, and TheMoneyShot

Bluehorseshoe

Texans doing this so they can't trade him.

CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

so sick and terrifying for any powerful man with money these days. Gold diggers have the power to say anything about you now as long as it has to do with some kind of "me too" bullshit and its instant headlines with no evidence whatsoever. fukkin ridiculous.

Bluehorseshoe

Buzbee said on Instagram that there are now four total cases against Watson, although only two lawsuits have been filed so far.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15834

gotta wear a ski mask when tappin the booty these days.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Criminal charges or it didn't happen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Andrew Cuomo would be proud.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

SBR needs to know about the amazing web stories surrounding mass massage accusations against D. Watson.
    Watson's good name is on the line.-- Pro football QB was generous enough to fly a masseuse in from Atlanta to Houston.

D. Watson needed A Great Georgia Massage, did not need sex to buzzkill his good name.
    He's a modest man---after all, he did bring his own towel.

Will Atty. Tony BuzzBee Bee Watson's BuzzKill??

How would any sexual ideas even be considered, muchless acted upon, with a professional massage therapist?
    She must have studied massage therapy for 6 arduous months.

Atty. BUZZBEE cannot bee denied--
    Prominent Personal Injury Atty. would not be motivated by
    financial renumeration---NEVER!!

Although, I just buzzed thru the interweb only to discover that BuzzBee, the altruistic-not-interested-in-money, Houston gun-for-hire, has opened a 3rd case against the now serial-accused-sexual-attack-man, Deshaun Watson.

Everyone concerned is out to save their good name. No $$$ concerns.

Let's see how this unfolds--
    ~~~~

Houston attorney Tony Buzbee says he’s handling additional cases alleging assault by Texan QB Deshaun Watson

2nd lawsuit filed claims Watson flew masseuse from Atlanta to Houston for her services

HOUSTON
    – On Wednesday night, Houston attorney Tony Buzbee says a third case will be filed alleging misconduct by Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson.

Buzbee filed the second lawsuit early Wednesday but said the third one is the “most egregious” to date.
    In a social media post, Buzbee said his team would file the third of what now is six cases on behalf of women against Watson.

“Our staff has received numerous calls. We screen each one, and I personally talk with and screen any individual on whose behalf we file. I’ve been doing this a long time. I don’t need ‘fame,’ and, to be quite honest, and I say this as modestly as I can, if I never made another penny I would be quite okay. Point is, I’m not pursuing these cases for the money, and every woman who has filed thus far has only plead the minimum amount to invoke the court’s jurisdiction ($500). This isn’t about the money,” the Buzbee’s post read, in part.
    “Our staff has received numerous calls. We screen each one, and I personally talk with and screen any individual on whose behalf we file. I’ve been doing this a long time. I don’t need ‘fame,’ and, to be quite honest, and I say this as modestly as I can, if I never made another penny I would be quite okay. Point is, I’m not pursuing these cases for the money, and every woman who has filed thus far has only plead the minimum amount to invoke the court’s jurisdiction ($500). This isn’t about the money,” the Buzbee’s post read, in part.
    [

Buzbee said that since filing the first sexual assault case against Watson on Tuesday, he has received multiple death threats and multiple people have harassed his children.
    “The ym
    "The blame the victim (or the lawyers) mentality is alive and well!! I love football as much as the next person (although I’ve never been a Texan fan). But I don’t love it that much. Makes me shake my head that people are so passionate about football to the point of irrationally, while at the same time they could care less who the mayor or president will be,” Buzbee’s social media post read, in part.

Inside 2nd lawsuit filed against Deshaun Watson

The second lawsuit, filed in Harris County District Court, claims Watson contacted the masseuse who operates her own massage therapy business in Atlanta, Georgia on Instagram on Aug. 14, 2020, and flew her to Houston for her services.
    The lawsuit read in part: “Plaintiff routinely provides professional massages in people’s homes and hotels. Plaintiff had never had any type of contact with Defendant Watson prior to this message. Plaintiff had never worked with athletes from the Texans organization. Plaintiff found it somewhat peculiar that an NFL player would seek a message from her because she is not, yet a well-known masseuse and it was her belief that a player like Watson likely had access to an entire team of trainers. However, at the same time, because Plaintiff, like many small business people, had been actively trying to grow her business and expand her client base, Plaintiff was excited and encouraged that a professional football player would want to use her services.”

Watson and the masseuse exchanged several Instagram messages, the lawsuit claims, in which Watson described what he was looking for and told the masseuse that he wanted to specifically focus on his “glutes and his groin area and asked if she was comfortable with working on those areas.”
    The lawsuit claims Watson and the masseuse continued their conversation over the phone and decided to schedule an appointment in Houston on Aug. 28, 2020, at the Houstonian Hotel, Club and Spa.
    Watson flew the masseuse to Houston from Atlanta, according to the lawsuit. When the masseuse met Watson at the hotel, the lawsuit claims, he got completely nude and got on the massage table with his “penis” completely exposed.
    The lawsuit also claims Watson specifically asked the woman to work on the “inner part of his anus” and towards his “genitals.”
    When Watson flipped over onto his back, the lawsuit claims, the masseuse handed him a towel to cover himself but he refused. Shortly after, the masseuse claims in the lawsuit that she became uncomfortable and stopped the massage and asked to leave.

Watson grabbed her hand and started to rub her arm, pulling her towards him, saying ‘It is okay, it is okay.’ Plaintiff pulled away,” according to the lawsuit.
    The lawsuit says the masseuse only received half of her payment from Watson but was too disturbed to seek the other half. The suit also claims Watson reached out to the woman months later saying he was in Atlanta and asked if she was available.

The massage therapist is seeking “minimal compensatory damages” and has “suffered mental anguish as a result of Watson’s behavior,” the lawsuit reads. The lawsuit says she has always been a professional, but at times blames herself. The lawsuit says she has suffered panic attacks and suffers from depression and anxiety – all of which she is seeking counseling to address, the lawsuit claims.
    The lawsuit seeks a jury trial and notes that the plaintiff “made a good faith effort to resolve this matter prior to the filing of this lawsuit.”

Last edited by 19th Hole; 03-18-21 at 04:01 AM.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

hookers

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Sluts looking for a payday.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave clockwise1965 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Anybody with big money cannot even look at a woman anymore just not worth it

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

who flys somebody in from atlanta to houston just for a massage

must have some great hands

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    who flys somebody in from atlanta to houston just for a massage

must have some great hands
    that does seem sketchy

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Lol, the logic of some women are astounding. Megan Markle didn’t like being a princess but decides to marry a prince. Women wears revealing clothes but men get scorned for looking. Message therapists are suing when they all knew in advance what this job entails. Guess firemen should sue when the flames are too hot.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

He's fuckeed

Sent messages that will be used against him

A tasty settlement is in order

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2765

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Not guilty

Absolutely not guilty
    Well then, he is a dumbass, bc the word is utmost, not upmost.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

jjgold

if a paper trail he will pay 500k

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

cut his dick off and lock him up!!!!!