Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Dude i know what your are all about, we cant bet other members here, that a ban and just what you posted is betting against me.
    hey CK POints bets are allowed. no money wagers. you should know that by now.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

really i dont give a fuk one way or the other......thanks for the input, but i have say No to this troll and that it here, enough said

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kid just concentrate

carolinakid

im fine, doing some college basketball now and a baseball game in a short time, let the fuking trolls have their fun, i have better things to do...

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Good play today

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

This is scheduled for 3 rounds
    Points Awarded:

SteveKerrsJunk gave stake1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

carolinakid

maybe the little troll gone to bed now............or stalking someone on facebook

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Good dog pick. Post some more.

carolinakid

Just trying to get back on the right here for me after 1 of the crazy months in some yrs, a lot of crazy ending, one thing i did like a couple of nights ago cuse did the right thing in fouling unc late in the game and not come down and hit a 3 to go overtime, so many college teams just let a shooter hit a 3 at the end of the 1st half and game, something i just dont get.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Just trying to get back on the right here for me after 1 of the crazy months in some yrs, a lot of crazy ending, one thing i did like a couple of nights ago cuse did the right thing in fouling unc late in the game and not come down and hit a 3 to go overtime, so many college teams just let a shooter hit a 3 at the end of the 1st half and game, something i just dont get.

Sorry about the terrible month!
    Yeah I don't even freakin gamble much anymore. I just can't stand all the bullshit endings and the losing!
    I like to win! And in sports gambling (or ANY gambling) you have to learn to lose! And I can't do it!
    So I just freakin quit gambling! Then all of a sudden I drive to TENN so I can bet on the freakin Chiefs
    in the SBowl. And the refs just give EVERY call to Brady and the Bucs!! LOL They didn't even need any calls
    after the first few! I bet I don't gamble anymore this time LONGER than I didn't gamble before I had to watch
    that horseshit game! But yes I do agree with fouling up 3 pts! If my guy can't get a rebound to win the game
    on an intentional missed F-throw, then screw it!

First 12