Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Loyola-CHI (-19.5) is another gift!...Nail it, Pound it!

They are every bit as good if not better than Drake in the MVC...their RPI/NET is a solid 14....they've been blowing teams out by an average of 20 - 30 points on their homecourt...teams that are much better than Evansville...the Purple Aces have an RPI/NET of 245!...Simply put, they suck moose dong...Lay the points with confidence!...this should be a 75 - 50 type of game...

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

OK Im in

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

still remember when they made that final four run that was so epic

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    still remember when they made that final four run that was so epic
    Head Coach Porter Moser says that this current team is BETTER than the final four team from a few years ago!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Head Coach Porter Moser says that this current team is BETTER than the final four team from a few years ago!
    they play drake coming up feb 13 looking forward to that one

Makeitrain100
    Makeitrain100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Spread is down to 19. Any value on HT bet?@Damanster

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Makeitrain100 View Post
    Spread is down to 19. Any value on HT bet?@Damanster
    No, I don't do shit like that...I'm pretty old school...no live's, no props, no first half, no second half...none of that bullshit...I just stick to my straight wagers, parlays, and teasers...place the bet and let the chips fall where they may...and the line actually shot up to 20.5 at most shops before coming back down to 19....either way, If Loyola comes out ready to play and doesn't screw around, this game should be an easy 25 - 30 point victory for them.

Twisted_One
    Twisted_One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2508

No, I don't do shit like that...I'm pretty old school...no live's, no props, no first half, no second half...none of that bullshit...I just stick to my straight wagers, parlays, and teasers...place the bet and let the chips fall where they may...and the line actually shot up to 20.5 at most shops before coming back down to 19....either way, If Loyola comes out ready to play and doesn't screw around, this game should be an easy 25 - 30 point victory for them.
    Luv this!!!! You're like my brother re-incarnated, wow. He would give me shit for doing all that stuff.
    GL n thnks for postin, I got chills reading this post.

Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Twisted_One 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Tailing again Manster is a fuckin’ winner.

Loyola Chicago -19.5 -102 51.00/50.00

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Love it. Thanks for the insight. Will pay closer attention to these guys. Been to busy blowing Drake

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Tailing again Manster is a fuckin’ winner.

Loyola Chicago -19.5 -102 51.00/50.00
    Win some lose some but they hardly got me on the Vig ...

BeatTheJerk

We should’ve played St. John’s again Manster another ML dog winner

Da Manster!

Sorry fellas...again with these goddamn teams it's like they sleepwalk through the game and come out uninspired, underprepared, outcoached, etc, etc, etc!...Loyola didn't get in any kind of rhythm until it was too late (at least for the cover)...they played like shit (by their standards) and still won by 13...now watch and see when they play again on Monday they will win by 25 pts.......but no excuses here...yes, I'm pissed and angry that I lost but unto the next game!...

@Beatthejerk....yes bro...you are 100% correct...my only problem is had I ST.JOHN's (pk) and Clemson (-2) (both easy winners) parlayed with Loyola!!.......I didn't post the play because I had appointments to keep...anyhow, I should have just bet the games separately and would have gone 2 - 1 on the day and come out ahead!...

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Manster you won't bet first half lines but you'll tease cbb full game spreads? C'mon man.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Manster you won't bet first half lines but you'll tease cbb full game spreads? C'mon man.
    and I've won lots of times and have been successful doing them over the years and have my picks thread to prove it...so what's your point?