Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

[Resolved] Who documents BetDSI stealing from me??

I'm not worried about the money, it's already gone. Plus I started a thread somewhere, I'll link it here when I find it.

I do want to lodge a formal complaint, get it on the books here so others can see it before making a decision to send them money.

Long story short I was allowed to freely deposit, upon asking for my 1st pay-out was told I had a "test account".....

An account you can send money in but not get anything out. It would almost be comical if not my money, LOL.

I'd appreciate SBR looking into it at least enough to establish this is another trick utilized by this outfit to steal money.

I first deposited about 1.5 to 2 years ago at this place. They got the money and insisted I supply DL, cc card, utility bill and so on.

I agreed and followed up with what they asked.

Since then I have been solicited for post-up money on an ongoing basis.

I have chatted with several employees, at least 1/2 dozen, no one ever told me I had a "test account".

I have made several deposits, I can find the exact amount but probably around 6 or so.

Again, no one ever once mentioned I had secretly been assigned a "test account" and could only send DSI money, not ever win.

It's truly one of the most despicable and unbelievable stories I've ever heard from a book and I been around a long time.

They did other duplicitous stuff as well, creating another new rollover that had long ago been satisfied.....

This was the first trick they used when I asked for a pay-out. Weird I even had rollovers if I had a fictional account the whole time?

They seemed to enjoy playing games. Any help is greatly appreciated.

BTW I cancelled the debit and credit card used. I did send bitcoin info when told they were unable to process a pay-out any other way.....

There's nothing they can do with that information, right? All I did was send them the link to send.
    Last edited by Optional; 02-01-21 at 09:42 AM. Reason: communications mixup and matter now resolved

PokerBabeNHL
    PokerBabeNHL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    I'm not worried about the money, it's already gone. Plus I started a thread somewhere, I'll link it here when I find it.

I do want to lodge a formal complaint, get it on the books here so others can see it before making a decision to send them money.

Long story short I was allowed to freely deposit, upon asking for my 1st pay-out was told I had a "test account".....

An account you can send money in but not get anything out. It would almost be comical if not my money, LOL.

I'd appreciate SBR looking into it at least enough to establish this is another trick utilized by this outfit to steal money.

I first deposited about 1.5 to 2 years ago at this place. They got the money and insisted I supply DL, cc card, utility bill and so on.

I agreed and followed up with what they asked.

Since then I have been solicited for post-up money on an ongoing basis.

I have chatted with several employees, at least 1/2 dozen, no one ever told me I had a "test account".

I have made several deposits, I can find the exact amount but probably around 6 or so.

Again, no one ever once mentioned I had secretly been assigned a "test account" and could only send DSI money, not ever win.

It's truly one of the most despicable and unbelievable stories I've ever heard from a book and I been around a long time.

They did other duplicitous stuff as well, creating another new rollover that had long ago been satisfied.....

This was the first trick they used when I asked for a pay-out. Weird I even had rollovers if I had a fictional account the whole time?

They seemed to enjoy playing games. Any help is greatly appreciated.

BTW I cancelled the debit and credit card used. I did send bitcoin info when told they were unable to process a pay-out any other way.....

There's nothing they can do with that information, right? All I did was send them the link to send.
    Hi! I'm Kat & I'm fairly new here & I had something similar happen to me only at a DIFFERENT SITE, AMERICAS CARD ROOM on Christmas morning at 2 a.m. on their Chili Desert slot machine sir. I won $1193.63 fair and square on a $1.00 pull. I have been back and forth with ACR, and even went as far as going to the CEO Phil Nagy himself to get paid, because what happened? My screen went completely black after the monies/jackpots came out, and I had to reopen the slot machine. When I did, my monies was GONE!!! At first, I got a lot a lot of we'll investigate this matter, and in one email they even ADMITTED THAT THE MACHINE MALFUNCTIONED TO THE TUNE OF $1193.63!!! Now, they won't reply, and I told them I would warn others about how they do not pay their players.
    They even pulled my tweet off of twitter!!! (Phil Nagy must have had a cow about that one!!!)
    Anyway, so far, that was my ACR Christmas "GIFT" if you will. Their customer service stinks, they were very rude to me, and I never got a resolution.
    Good luck in whatever you do, and remember to never look down on someone unless you are helping them up!!!
    Love & God's Blessings,
    Kat

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

That's a weird story.

Who at DSI said it was a "test account"?

Sounds like a mixed up CS person possibly?

Is your current balance originally derived from a cash deposit or some sort of bonus or contest or partly each?

Patrick McIrish

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    That's a weird story.

Who at DSI said it was a "test account"?

Sounds like a mixed up CS person possibly?

Is your current balance originally derived from a cash deposit or some sort of bonus or contest or partly each?
    According to John Kelly the owner of DSI told him that. I have no reason to doubt it, John asked for time to speak with this guy and that's what he came back with.

The money was cash but yes I'm sure more than once I also took whatever was being offered bonus wise. No contest money.

Long before this though all those rollovers had been met. If you play at DSI you see how clearly they separate CASH and bonus monies.....

As it turned out at one point after asking for a pay out they completely manufactured a new rollover mandate, instead of arguing I went ahead and completed that as well.

Also I've had several conversations (and copies) where they never mention again I need to roll anything over. That was all done. That's not an excuse at this point, it never was.

There is no debate about the money, the only "reason" given is I was never allowed to win, I was put in a "test account" unbeknownst to me all this time.

I understand your reluctance to believe this Optional, I don't take it personal I would think the exact same way.....

It's too ridiculous to be true. Talk to them, talk to John Kelly, read any of the threads. John, DSI, or anyone else had disputed any of this other than me being in a fictional account of some sort.

It's pathetic man, it really is.

Patrick McIrish

if you read over there where JK is you can see clearly I'm not making up the "reason" I was given as to why they stiffed me.

And FTR, to address a preposterous accusation like this, even if I WAS in a "test account" and unable to win, at the very least every single post-up dollar they accepted should be returned. Right?

Speak to whoever you want, I used to help posters like me with this stuff, I got copies of all kinds of stuff for if/when they come up with the next lie in order to try and protect themselves.....

Test account, LOL. Just when you think you've heard it all.

They should be an F book and blacklisted immediately!!!! I would almost bet money (if not in a test account) they are packed up and ready to leave after SB.

No one comes up with this outrageous of a story and plans to stick around and try to make it work. Nobody is that stupid, they can't possibly they are fooling anyone with this bullshit.

Optional

It's not that I don't believe you, just expecting we'll find out that that is not a real reason.

PM me your account number and I'll ask SBR's management contact in there to take a look for you.

Patrick McIrish

Appreciate it Optional.

I know the money is gone, I'm not going to waste my time right now with a formal complaint until after the SB.

Again, I fully expect them to be at the airport and ready to go.

If not, and they stick around I will fill out and follow through on any and all that you want.

I don't want it to happen to anyone else, I honestly thought they had turned around and were changing things......

I can promise you that isn't the case.

The only possible explanation I can come up with is that one of his confused employees actually did tell the owner that and he took him at his word.

From there he told John to tell me I was in a "test account" and not able to get a pay-out, LOL.

Possible there was a communication breakdown but fully believe based on the earlier treatment this is no accident.

There is no mistake on their end.

Thanks man, stay in touch please.

Patrick McIrish

It's not that I don't believe you, just expecting we'll find out that that is not a real reason.

PM me your account number and I'll ask SBR's management contact in there to take a look for you.
    Done.

Sent you account # and my phone number, you or anyone else feel free to call.

Let me know when you want any sort of documentation.....

This was a piss poor effort by a book that can't seem to get out of their own way.

Patrick McIrish

LOL, here's last email they sent.....

Vasko
    Fri 1/29/2021 3:02 PM

To: You

Dear Mr.XXXXXX

We are contacting you from the BetDSI Customer Service Department in
    regards to your recent payout request.

We want to inform you that your request is currently ‘pending’ until we
    receive the following information:
    »Picture of the front and back of your credit card, last for digits :XXXX
    »Picture of a recent utility bill (cable, electric, water, gas or,
    phone/cell phone)
    »Picture of your ID. (driver’s license)
    »Selfie picture of you holding your ID. (driver’s license)

Please email your information to: docverification@betdsi.com. Make sure
    you add your BetDSI account number in the subject line.

Kindly send pictures, not scanned copies of your documents. We suggest
    you use your mobile phone or digital camera, then attach the pictures to
    your email.
    - The picture has to be clear, and show all 4 corners of the card.
    - The utility bill needs to be in the account holders name, and it
    should show the registered BetDSI account address.

If we do not receive your documents in the next 48 hours, your payout
    request will be cancelled. Feel free to send the documents at your
    earliest convenience and resubmit your payout request.

We appreciate your cooperation.
    Best Regards,

Vasko

--
    This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
    https://www.avast.com/antivirus

You see anything in there about a rollover of any sort? Anything questioning my eligibility other than pretending to need more documents?

Oh I have the chat log where they insist this was brand new policy of me having to send all these documents when I deposited and when asking for a w/d, LOL.

They really tried to tire me to the point of just giving up, it almost worked.

I already suspected I was getting stiffed but since John said he would ask about it, I decided to do this task as well and sent copies to both DSI and John Kelly.

They got them, probably examined closely for anything suspect (I also had to send this stuff in with first deposit) and were unable to find anything amiss.

The next day the owner came up with the "test account" excuse as to why they were keeping the funds.

Pretty nice freeroll for the book, all for under a dime!

Yep, close to $900 this whole thing was for.....

Absolutely pathetic. Okay, good night.
    Last edited by Patrick McIrish; 01-31-21 at 05:11 AM.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

I would be shocked if SBR doesn't get this resolved as this is the most rediculous reason for a nonpayment I have heard in all my years unless of course you are correct Mcirish and they are indeed packing their bags after the SB. Either way sorry you have to go through this shit. It was nice when almost everyone honored bets. Today it's the penetrating wild wild west and only a handful of books are now reputable. Gl

Patrick McIrish

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    I would be shocked if SBR doesn't get this resolved as this is the most rediculous reason for a nonpayment I have heard in all my years unless of course you are correct Mcirish and they are indeed packing their bags after the SB. Either way sorry you have to go through this shit. It was nice when almost everyone honored bets. Today it's the penetrating wild wild west and only a handful of books are now reputable. Gl
    Thank you my man!

I don't think SBR can collect but they can research it, document it and hopefully save others from the same mistake.

I'd be happy with that.

I can't see them being here after the SB but who knows?

With more exposure here (despite other sites highlighting DSI) we can diminish their ability to keep stealing from others.

Optional

BetDSI have checked this out and found that when first looked into an incorrect account # was communicated internally, which did match a test account. That caused the confusing explanation.

They apologize for the mixup and say that you should log in and request your withdrawal now.

They say the ID document requirement has also now been waved for you to make it easier.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange

Patrick McIrish

Optional, very appreciative of your efforts.

I'll log on later today and try again to get my funds..... if it works I'm more than happy to move on.

I'm not bitter with DSI, hope they can continue to do the right thing as they seem to have been doing the last couple of years......

Anyone can make a mistake.

SBR is like a cop, not fully appreciated until you need one.

I'll let you know when money is actually in hand.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Patrick McIrish 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

BetDSI have checked this out and found that when first looked into an incorrect account # was communicated internally, which did match a test account. That caused the confusing explanation.

They apologize for the mixup and say that you should log in and request your withdrawal now.

They say the ID document requirement has also now been waved for you to make it easier.

Good stuff Opti! You got this resolved really quick! Not as quick as Winkyy would have though

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Well done Optional!

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Opti a WHOLE gangster.
    Points Awarded:

Patrick McIrish gave Justin3587 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Our contact just came back and said the security dept have over ruled him and you are still required to complete the KYC process.

Sorry about that part being wrong.

Patrick McIrish

Our contact just came back and said the security dept have over ruled him and you are still required to complete the KYC process.

Sorry about that part being wrong.

Nope, you weren't wrong, had the money hours ago.

They asked me to send Bitcoin addy and amount from my registered email....

Had no problem with that. Did it when I got it, money was in there hours ago.

All the props posted on top of you were well earned, add mine to the mix.

BTW hate to be ugly but another site was working this since Thursday, took one PM to Optional and it's done.

Obvious it had to be an error but apparently too complicated for some other places.

We move on.

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Optional, 1 for the good guys! Your work here is of value to ALL of us. Thanks for everything that you do.
    Points Awarded:

Patrick McIrish gave Colonist 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Nope, you weren't wrong, had the money hours ago.

They asked me to send Bitcoin addy and amount from my registered email....

Had no problem with that. Did it when I got it, money was in there hours ago.

All the props posted on top of you were well earned, add mine to the mix.

BTW hate to be ugly but another site was working this since Thursday, took one PM to Optional and it's done.

Obvious it had to be an error but apparently too complicated for some other places.

We move on.
    You must have got it done fast enough. Glad to hear and thanks for kind words
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson, and Patrick McIrish

smoke a bowl

Nice work Optional. Amazing the guy that works directly for dsi (John Kelly) couldnt get spit done and you sent one email and everything is resolved. Either you have a ton of pull or John Kelly really doesn't give a shit about the players that post at his website. Either way great job Optional.
    Points Awarded:

Patrick McIrish gave smoke a bowl 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

nice going Optional! Nice to have you on our side....

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Nice work Optional. Amazing the guy that works directly for dsi (John Kelly) couldnt get spit done and you sent one email and everything is resolved. Either you have a ton of pull or John Kelly really doesn't give a shit about the players that post at his website. Either way great job Optional.
    From what I was told it sounds like John Kelly had the wrong account number and was really told it was a test account. He was probably told more than he could repeat and could not argue and was kind of stuck. He looks like he is copping more criticism than he deserves over there. It was really just a genuine mixup.

smoke a bowl

From what I was told it sounds like John Kelly had the wrong account number and was really told it was a test account. He was probably told more than he could repeat and could not argue and was kind of stuck. He looks like he is copping more criticism than he deserves over there. It was really just a genuine mixup.
    I 100% agree with this part of your post.

homedog
    homedog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Haven't logged on this site in quite a while. Just wanted to give props to Optional and SBR for getting this resolved. Great job Optional.

Points Awarded:

Patrick McIrish gave homedog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Patrick McIrish

I don't want to go backwards so not going to comment on this.

End of the day Optional did his thing and DSI did make the pay-out.

Hope they get stronger and stronger, not rooting against them......

I'm an old man, like to play at these little books, gives me something to do.

Props to Bookmaker, Bovada and Intertops too, never a single issue of any sort.....

They deserve their ratings here.

We move on.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

Great work Optional and SBR!

Optional

I don't want to go backwards so not going to comment on this.

End of the day Optional did his thing and DSI did make the pay-out.

Hope they get stronger and stronger, not rooting against them......

I'm an old man, like to play at these little books, gives me something to do.

Props to Bookmaker, Bovada and Intertops too, never a single issue of any sort.....

They deserve their ratings here.

We move on.

Oh well, if you are not going to be fair, you leave me no choice.

Patrick McIrish gave me the incorrect account number too.

All he was ever asked for was normal KYC ID and he attacked DSI and complained to EOG that he should not have to do KYC.

The wrong account number was the ONLY problem he really had at all.

You've been a jerk here and after reading your thread at EOG carrying on like the world has ended and the Mod that tried to help you there is somehow corrupt, due to your error, I kind of regret helping you at all.

Any EOG members here might wish to make sure that thread over there is updated with the truth http://forums.eog.com/index.php?thre...7468326/page-6
    Last edited by Optional; 02-03-21 at 08:23 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Optional the best!

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Who argues that they shouldn't have to do KYC? That makes no sense. Good to see people be paid, and great to see SBR helping players, although I wonder if someone got lucky here.