trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Fun contest SB PROS 12 points to play. Extra 500 points added as well BITCOIN 20k !

fun CONTEST

the FIRST person to come within 3 hours either way of predicting the point in time BITCOIN hits $20,000 USD WINS

WINS 500 bet points from me

points plus all the other points in this thread! winner take all

must be SBR PRO

Must add 12 points to thread to play

you get one guess only so use it wisely. no edits allowed. any edit note in a post you have in this thread is an auto loss.

(date and time stamp for 20k is from this price chart. My final decision is what we go by all parties agree in advance)

https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/BTC-USD if I have any confusion I will confirm with JOH as a judge.

we go by the minute ( seconds do not count dont list seconds).

So advantage to picking soon to be first and early, but more info on the price the longer you wait....

you cant get boxed in . in fact people should spread about as picking same time as an earlier selection is just about an auto loss.

All picks however have to be in on or before December 1st 12 noon central time (granted that might be too late!)

all picks must be in and all times given are assumed Central time US by default

[Special rule if nobody has 20k in advance and somebody picks a time AFTER 20k is reached that is not a win.In fact your pick must be in this thread at least 3 hours before 20k happens to be valid]. so dont just watch bitcoin tracker a month from now and wait for 20k that is not a win.....

If there is no winner like if few play and there is no 3 hour window winner, maybe middle of the night and nobody notices, unlikely. first tiebreaker is first to pick in a 12 hour window either way (only valid if your pick is 12 hours or more before 20k is hit to prevent snipers). if still no winner we will have a random draw to get the winner the points.
    If it does not go over 20k by the end of the 2020 year (midnight) then a random draw will happen to give the winner. it will be random Ill explain how its fair and open to see fairness for all if we get to that point.

am is considered by default if no am or pm is given

November 27 3:00 am would be a good format to use
    Last edited by trytrytry; 11-24-20 at 12:31 PM.
    Points Awarded:

playersonly69 gave trytrytry 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

December 7th 11am
    Points Awarded:

trytrytry gave playersonly69 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

looks like I Mushed bitcoin pretty bad.

will bring back something when things are closer to the magic number.

cancelled.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Might be time to get it going again.