chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Well then why didn't tards vote for it and put him on the spot Einstein?

Hopefully, you're smarter than that.

Tards completely lost the opportunity to provide relief because they were terrified Trump might get a little credit. Dems care about power, fvvk the American people. That half a trillion would have gone a lonnnnng way.
    Mitch said he couldn’t get the vote no matter the amount. If you would leave those transsexual alone than you could find it on google.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Mitch said he couldn’t get the vote no matter the amount. If you would leave those transsexual alone than you could find it on google.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin make a last-ditch push to strike a relief deal before the 2020 election.The GOP tried to advance its bill, similar to one Democrats opposed last month. The measure failed in a 51-44 party-line vote, falling short of the 60 votes needed.
    -------------------------------------

This gets old amigo.

51 republicans voted FOR the $500,000,000,000 relieve. Every one of you fuggers voted against it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/21/coro...chin-talk.html

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin make a last-ditch push to strike a relief deal before the 2020 election.The GOP tried to advance its bill, similar to one Democrats opposed last month. The measure failed in a 51-44 party-line vote, falling short of the 60 votes needed.
    -------------------------------------

This gets old amigo.

51 republicans voted FOR the $500,000,000,000 relieve. Every one of you fuggers voted against it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/21/coro...chin-talk.html
    What? Mitch said he’s not passing a bill that trump wants because his republican members would not vote for it. You’re way behind on this.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Stay focused guys...this is the time we can make a lot of money...

Agora;API @40.6 (building a VERY large position here)
    Aquabounty; AQB @3.8
    Inseego; INSG @8.99

Buy list tomorrow depends on pricing but I’m looking to add more Crowdstrike @125 DocuSign@214, Roku @209 and of course as always doesn’t matter the price if you have spare change just buy Tesla

I think we get another bounce up tomorrow and another sell off between Friday and Monday

as I’ve said before,,,all this political talk is just noise...focus on the fundamentals...I don’t think anyone here can tell me these above will not be raking in 10x more profits than their current values in 5 years so go fuk ur self and duck and cover during the selling

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

On the dip buying more UPS and SBUX.

trobin31

I’m reading a book right now, “Life After Google” to better understand the bullish case for crypto....I’ll get back to u all once I’ve finished

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    On the dip buying more UPS and SBUX.
    I started buying up sbux at 78 and sold, but I bought it in my itchy fingers account and need to just buy and hold forever next time...it’s like buying McDonald’s or Coca-cola in 1960s

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I started buying up sbux at 78 and sold, but I bought it in my itchy fingers account and need to just buy and hold forever next time...it’s like buying McDonald’s or Coca-cola in 1960s
    Starbucks is a 100 billion dollar company. How is that at all comparable to McDonald's and Coca-Cola in the 1960's? Heck, Mickey D's was a 13 billion dollar company just back in 2003. Notsaying it can't trend higher, but you're at least 10 years late with that kind of comparison. Starbucks was under $5 in 2009. Now that was a good buy, an 18-bagger. An 18 bagger from here put Starbucks value at $1.8 trillion. lol Maybe in my great-grandchildren's lifetime.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    What? Mitch said he’s not passing a bill that trump wants because his republican members would not vote for it. You’re way behind on this.
    You just can't click on links???

There were 51 republican votes to pass it(51-46). It would have passed and Trump would have signed it.

Every one of you retards voted against it hoping Nancy could get a better deal for broke retarded cities. She couldn't. You lose.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Starbucks is a 100 billion dollar company. How is that at all comparable to McDonald's and Coca-Cola in the 1960's? Heck, Mickey D's was a 13 billion dollar company just back in 2003. Notsaying it can't trend higher, but you're at least 10 years late with that kind of comparison. Starbucks was under $5 in 2009. Now that was a good buy, an 18-bagger. An 18 bagger from here put Starbucks value at $1.8 trillion. lol Maybe in my great-grandchildren's lifetime.
    You forgot they expanding in China and across the globe, just coffees now but likely much more in the future. I’m not insanely bullish on them but sbux stock will likely destroy S&P over 10 uears

RoyBacon

Solid after hours rally. +219

We need global markets to not panic overnight.

trobin31

Solid after hours rally. +219

We need global markets to not panic overnight.
    Rona stocks and FAANG might be lit tomorrow...I might dart throw at day trade Amazon on the first opening dip

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Stay focused guys...this is the time we can make a lot of money...

Agora;API @40.6 (building a VERY large position here)
    Aquabounty; AQB @3.8
    Inseego; INSG @8.99

Buy list tomorrow depends on pricing but I’m looking to add more Crowdstrike @125 DocuSign@214, Roku @209 and of course as always doesn’t matter the price if you have spare change just buy Tesla

I think we get another bounce up tomorrow and another sell off between Friday and Monday

as I’ve said before,,,all this political talk is just noise...focus on the fundamentals...I don’t think anyone here can tell me these above will not be raking in 10x more profits than their current values in 5 years so go fuk ur self and duck and cover during the selling
    As I forecasted last weekend, I bought another 400 shares of the AQB (fish growing stock) when it got down to 3.77. I think it did that yesterday. After the initial selloff yesterday morning this stock had relative strength.

RoyBacon

So much for being up +250 overnight.

Back to flat.

All eyes on the senate races to determine corp tax rates.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

This is an interesting pre-election stock pick investment read..

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/...-the-election/

Slurry Pumper

Gold is falling out of bed again. I'm gonna step in soon with a buy as it continues to fall as I thought it would when it gets to around $1850, and really load up the ship if it goes to $1800.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Gold is falling out of bed again. I'm gonna step in soon with a buy as it continues to fall as I thought it would when it gets to around $1850, and really load up the ship if it goes to $1800.
    I just took my spanking.. I'm really surprised. That's over a $50 drop in two days right in front of a potentially chaotic election. Craaaap.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Guys I would strongly suggest buying something related to oil now
    going into the winter and better times ahead
    the drop off the cliff today is all politics and covid effect exaggeration.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    i'd rather wait on gold because i think it needs a Dem sweep or stimulus

RoyBacon

Just want to thank God for this little rally. Nice to see some green even if it is short lived.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Just want to thank God for this little rally. Nice to see some green even if it is short lived.
    I doubt it will last this afternoon.

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25004

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Hope you're right, I've been holding oil positions and taking a beating.

RoyBacon

I doubt it will last this afternoon.
    Me too. Investors seeing the senate polls tighten has brought in a few buyers. But I don't think we have fully priced in economic malaise & high taxes.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Me too. Investors seeing the senate polls tighten has brought in a few buyers. But I don't think we have fully priced in economic malaise & high taxes.
    The idea that the world would shrug off covid like nothing was always absurd. It was priced in in March, but not now.

I guess people believed Trump that it would go away like a miracle.

Slurry Pumper

Things are setting up for a rip your eyes out rally into the close today on the hourly chart. Nice tail candle, break up candle, small hourly candles up near the top of the break up candle is just eating time off the clock for a move farther up. Or at least that is what happens most of the time.

RoyBacon

The idea that the world would shrug off covid like nothing was always absurd. It was priced in in March, but not now.

I guess people believed Trump that it would go away like a miracle.
    Dude this is not a koolaide thread. You can play dem in one of the others.

Covid was priced in(see the lows) and priced out when we knew there was a vaccine days away. Look at the chart.

A vaccine will be announced in hours. Probably about 200 hours.

It's the 28% tax rate and the potential for reckless dem senators; filibuster, packing courts, green new deal, paris that is not fully priced in but it's getting there.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude this is not a koolaide thread. You can play dem in one of the others.

Covid was priced in(see the lows) and priced out when we knew there was a vaccine days away. Look at the chart.

A vaccine will be announced in hours. Probably about 200 hours.

It's the 28% tax rate and the potential for reckless dem senators; filibuster, packing courts, green new deal, paris that is not fully priced in but it's getting there.
    Vaccine announcement and vaccine distribution and success are two different things.

RoyBacon

Vaccine announcement and vaccine distribution and success are two different things.
    If the vaccine wasn't going to be successful and very soon the Dow would be 12,000. Probably less.

The distribution plans are out there. The vaccine doses are being stockpiled at military bases and it's the worse kept secret in history. The first group offered the free vaccine is health providers and those with a doctors prescription(underlying condition). Next will be people over 60. By the summer it will be all people.

That's all priced in trust me. After the election the FDA will announce one and the market will be flat. It already knows.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13533

Keep an eye on Iran , OPEC affiliation.

Slurry Pumper

I don't know, it seems like everyone around me is working from home, the traffic around town is light which is nice in the north east. Everybody is getting locked up over in Europe, and if old man Biden gets in I can see Democratic states continuing to keep a lid on people. Unless the winter is bitterly cold even in Florida, I just don't see oil rebounding soon. I can see a shortage when they close down all the wells, but I am waiting for another month or so to see what happens with all of these re-occurring shut downs. I do allot of work in the oil services industry as well as the mining industry, and I haven't had a good project in oil for the last couple of months. Of course I didn't do shyt for the last 6 months for anyone until September, but the majority of my new work is in mining. The oil guys haven't called and I think the oil rig guys may be sunk for more than a year or more.
    Points Awarded:

trobin31 gave Slurry Pumper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Apple, Facebook and Amazon (lesser) getting crushed on earnings. And those are the stocks holding everything up. Ugly tomorrow. ON the plus side, Google rising.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Yes, drag down Apple as much as they want. Then this dude will dump into them hard again. Wash rinse repeat. Bargain price.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Yes, drag down Apple as much as they want. Then this dude will dump into them hard again. Wash rinse repeat. Bargain price.
    $2 trillion and 35x earnings is not a bargain in my book.

RoyBacon

We are going to be buried tomorrow. Need that election out of the way.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

We are going to be buried tomorrow. Need that election out of the way.

Yeah, but this one is earnings-based. Expectations were too robinhoody.

First ... 222223224225226227228 ... Last