Betpoints: 205

Don't worry Biden is leading in all the polls.....lol

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Yeah, these clowns are due down in Fl. shortly. They drew maybe 10-12 people last time down here. What a waste of Jet Fuel!!!! Watch Trumps' Rally in Fl. today at 3:30, it will be packed!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and RudyRuetigger

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PackerBacker

Auto Donk

good thing that little guttersnipe moved aside, so I could see all the creepy joe and kamalatoe supporters...........

nobody wants idiot senile joe.........

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

There not there because there all protesting and rioting.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    There not there because there all protesting and rioting.
    Either that or they don't have gas money!!!!

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Or dont care

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Biden is getting destroyed November 3rd.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Trump rallys draw 25000 people. Biden gets about 50 to show up. The fake news media won't talk about this but Biden really has no supporters. Their fake polls only poll about 1000 people all of which are mostly liberals. Don't be surprised if Trump wins in a massive landslide.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I don't remember any of these kind of marches taking place leading up to the in 2016 election.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Trump rallys draw 25000 people. Biden gets about 50 to show up. The fake news media won't talk about this but Biden really has no supporters. Their fake polls only poll about 1000 people all of which are mostly liberals. Don't be surprised if Trump wins in a massive landslide.
    Hillary actually had support. Her rallies at least had a lot of people there. Biden has zero support. The only people voting for Biden are voting because they hate Trump.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The left wants the narrative that trump is way down in the polls so they push poll by polling 60/70 percent democrats, the problem is eveyy try one knows they are doing this because of what happened in 2016.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Hillary actually had support. Her rallies at least had a lot of people there. Biden has zero support. The only people voting for Biden are voting because they hate Trump.
    True but hate is strong motivation, we know the polls are bullshit, but that doesn’t mean Biden isn’t leading and won’t win.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    True but hate is strong motivation, we know the polls are bullshit, but that doesn’t mean Biden isn’t leading and won’t win.
    I just wonder how many Democrats are not going to be motivated to even go out and vote for someone who they don't even like and never wanted in the 1st place. Not to mention Kamala has no business being there at all as the VP.

Hillary didn't get the African American vote that she needed to beat Trump. Are they going to come out and vote for Biden?

Just look at all of the Conservative Black channels on Youtube. These guys and girls have a platform that is reaching millions of people. These channels didn't exist in 2016. I'll be quite shocked if Trump doesn't get a noticeable increase in minority votes.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I just wonder how many Democrats are not going to be motivated to even go out and vote for someone who they don't even like and never wanted in the 1st place. Not to mention Kamala has no business being there at all as the VP.

Hillary didn't get the African American vote that she needed to beat Trump. Are they going to come out and vote for Biden?

Just look at all of the Conservative Black channels on Youtube. These guys and girls have a platform that is reaching millions of people. These channels didn't exist in 2016. I'll be quite shocked if Trump doesn't get a noticeable increase in minority votes.
    It will be interesting. The one thing Trump does repeatedly though is attack Obama, and a lot of people take that personally.

Trumo has such a great record including with the black community on hsbc, judicial reform, opportunity zones, lots of stuff, but I do think that his constant though valid criticisms of Obama will hurt him with the black community.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

He is at 50% in all his polls. Hillary was never at 50%. Not only was hillary never at 50% but she was losing in the polls in Pennsylvania and Michigan. This time around joe biden is at 50% and is dominating in Pennsylvania and Michigan which are blue states. Trumps chances of winning comes down to 270-268 barely winning Wisconsin.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Trump, like many of you idiots in here, has a big mouth. That will cost him the election, just like it costs you idiots your hard earned $2.50 wagers. I think I will take down the names of all of the absolute total idiots in here who think Trump will win and do one of two things after the election. 1. I will apologize to you and admit my total ignorance of this election if Trump wins. 2. I will find each and every one of you and kick your worthless arses, if Trump loses. None of you chicken s**t cowards will dare get near me and most of you will run like hell when you see me approaching. You wusses deserve that. Gutless, broke, and useless. That is EXACTLY what you perverts are. So far, on the TOTAL IDIOT List, I have: Auto Donk, Okierish, and themike78. You are the first three dumb MF's on the list.

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Trump, like many of you idiots in here, has a big mouth. That will cost him the election, just like it costs you idiots your hard earned $2.50 wagers. I think I will take down the names of all of the absolute total idiots in here who think Trump will win and do one of two things after the election. 1. I will apologize to you and admit my total ignorance of this election if Trump wins. 2. I will find each and every one of you and kick your worthless arses, if Trump loses. None of you chicken s**t cowards will dare get near me and most of you will run like hell when you see me approaching. You wusses deserve that. Gutless, broke, and useless. That is EXACTLY what you perverts are. So far, on the TOTAL IDIOT List, I have: Auto Donk, Okierish, and themike78. You are the first three dumb MF's on the list.
    Well someone badly needs attention

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

And what happens if the polling is correct and Biden wins the election?

How telling it would be if a complete SCHMUCK like Slow Joe opens up a can of whoopazz on Tubby.

Trump leaving the White House in complete DISGRACE having lost to such an inferior opponent.

Yes, how telling that would be indeed.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    He is at 50% in all his polls. Hillary was never at 50%. Not only was hillary never at 50% but she was losing in the polls in Pennsylvania and Michigan. This time around joe biden is at 50% and is dominating in Pennsylvania and Michigan which are blue states. Trumps chances of winning comes down to 270-268 barely winning Wisconsin.
    He’s not dominating in Pennsylvania at all, fracking is huge here.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    win or lose, i will gladly accept your offer to beat your fukkin' ass, you sorry child molesting piece of shit........

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

It will be interesting. The one thing Trump does repeatedly though is attack Obama, and a lot of people take that personally.

Trumo has such a great record including with the black community on hsbc, judicial reform, opportunity zones, lots of stuff, but I do think that his constant though valid criticisms of Obama will hurt him with the black community.
    Hey CHUMP, Douchebags base might like him attacking Obama, however, it will get him NO new voters...Douchebag only hoped he had Obama's approval rating..

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Biden will crush Sleazebag Don on election day to a point Sleazebag has never been so humiliated in h is life and will go down to an embarrassing defeat....In your heart you know im right...

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

trump a parasite like those who attend his hatefest. proud boys not happy W/trumplove of the black community.

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

Hey Hockeysucks get back in your Hole

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Stupid vs Shyster
    Stupid wins this time
    Trumps covid ignorance and overall arrogance does him in

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Biden rallies = crickets..

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Stupid vs Shyster
    Stupid wins this time
    Trumps covid ignorance and overall arrogance does him in
    You are so dumb

DId you see what WHO just said about lockdowns?????????

If democrat governors (CUOMO) didnt send their coronavirus infected to nursing homes, wed be fine

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

Nobody is better than Trump and
    he'll be the very first one to say so...

Last edited by TheGoldenGoose; 10-13-20 at 11:00 AM.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

The only polls Biden leading is the senate. That’s twice he said he was for senate, not to mention he didn’t even know what state he was in. And this is the guy you want running the country. Wow.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey CHUMP, Douchebags base might like him attacking Obama, however, it will get him NO new voters...Douchebag only hoped he had Obama's approval rating..
    You missed the point dumb shit.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    The only polls Biden leading is the senate. That’s twice he said he was for senate, not to mention he didn’t even know what state he was in. And this is the guy you want running the country. Wow.
    And wanting Trump to continue to run the country is, what, exactly? Brilliant?

Can we all just acknowledge we're choosing between the lesser of two evils? Anyone acting like Biden or Trump is great has lost their fcking mind. They're both jokes. The fact that the American people can't find some kind of common ground on this basic fact is depressing. Stop brainlessly rooting for your team to win and ignoring their flaws. This isn't a sport, people have died and are dying because of failures of leadership
    Points Awarded:

Bandit gave blankoblanco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10455

What most of these Biden schmucks don't understand is Trump voters actually go and vote while Dems stay home worrying about catching a cold.

Nov.3rd will be another walk off for your favorite president.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    What most of these Biden schmucks don't understand is Trump voters actually go and vote while Dems stay home worrying about catching a cold.

Nov.3rd will be another walk off for your favorite president.
    They'll stay home and vote by mail, dude. You know, the thing that Trump has been railing against on Twitter for 3 months. Because low voter turnout is historically bad for Democrats and good for Republicans. Which also sort of backs up the whole thing where Democrats keep winning the popular vote, even if they lose the election

12 Last