Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Bookmaker graded live wager wrong

Hello, was hoping somebody could help. I placed a Live wager at Bookmaker in the 81st minute for NO MORE goals (1:1) at -177. Sevilla vs Bayern Munich. Score was 1:1 after regulation time.

There was a 3rd goal scored in extra time after the break. This bet is a winner but graded incorrectly. BM agent on live chat repeated told me that this wager is a loser because I placed live bet. Dude is wrong. It’s a small wager but that’s not the point.

Hope somebody can straighten these guys out?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Hello, was hoping somebody could help. I placed a Live wager at Bookmaker in the 81st minute for NO MORE goals (1:1) at -177. Sevilla vs Bayern Munich. Score was 1:1 after regulation time.

There was a 3rd goal scored in extra time after the break. This bet is a winner but graded incorrectly. BM agent on live chat repeated told me that this wager is a loser because I placed live bet. Dude is wrong. It’s a small wager but that’s not the point.

Hope somebody can straighten these guys out?
    You can PM me your account number and the bet ID# and we can ask a manager to check it for you.

Or try emailing, instead of live chat, and ask again. You will get a higher level CS person by email who also has more time to double check before answering.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You can PM me your account number and the bet ID# and we can ask a manager to check it for you.

Or try emailing, instead of live chat, and ask again. You will get a higher level CS person by email who also has more time to double check before answering.
    You are the man Opti...
    Sending over account # and Bet ID now.
    Appreciate it man 🍻

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

They just fixed and graded the wager. I noticed when I just logged into my account.

Why on earth do these Reps refuse to do the right thing and waste my time. He adamantly said I was wrong and the wager was a loss. It’s almost like they don’t even understand the rules for all the sports. I even asked for copy of live chat, and was told no. It is apparently “a security risk” to send me a copy of love chat.

Anyway thanks Opti if you got it fixed that quick!

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    They just fixed and graded the wager. I noticed when I just logged into my account.

Why on earth do these Reps refuse to do the right thing and waste my time. He adamantly said I was wrong and the wager was a loss. It’s almost like they don’t even understand the rules for all the sports. I even asked for copy of live chat, and was told no. It is apparently “a security risk” to send me a copy of love chat.

Anyway thanks Opti if you got it fixed that quick!
    At the end of the chat you can click on print transcript in the right upper corner of the chat window and then you can save the chat as a pdf.
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave caramba 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Haha, security risk. Sounds more like a job security risk for him if his bosses see how poorly he deals with customers.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Ha, that was slick!

Glad it worked out