vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    it not a toss up in NC, Trump has NC................
    You would have no way of knowing that.

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    FiveThirtyEight simulated 40,000 2020 elections. Very interesting scenarios.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tm_source=digg
    Nate Silver is the sharpest of the sharps. Right now, it looks like he has the odds at a 76% chance of a Biden win. I’ve bet BIGLY on Biden winning and I’m feeling better every day about that. The last month before the election could be pretty wild, so anything could happen, but what is really wrecking Trump right now are all the votes he got from the “wildcard” voters that would otherwise not vote for anyone... who are no longer willing to back trump (or any candidate) with enough conviction to vote.
    It’s looking bleak for trump and his interviews/appearances lately have been unhinged even for him, so he knows it’s desperation time from now until the election.
    If you think Trump will win, ok... he’s got about a 25% chance so fair enough... but if you are actually “confident” about a Trump win... you need to seek different news sources.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by peacebyinches View Post
    Nate Silver is the sharpest of the sharps.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I just drove across half of Michigan about a week ago. We saw about 10 Trump signs to every one Biden sign.
    From like mid lower peninsula of Michigan all the way to upper peninsula seems like an overwhelming percentage for Trump. A lot of my friends have told me the same thing. Great to hear!

vitterd

Yard signs!!! Lmao. Idiots

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    From like mid lower peninsula of Michigan all the way to upper peninsula seems like an overwhelming percentage for Trump. A lot of my friends have told me the same thing. Great to hear!
    There's more energy behind Trump. People who are voting for Biden don't really care much for him. They just are voting for him even though he's halfway to dementia.

I don't know really who's going to win. I think it's probably more 50/50 than polls indicate. I do think Trump has the energy factor and will definitely outperform polls next month. I don't know if it's enough to carry him to a victory but it will be close.

If I'm Biden, I'm worried about Pennsylvania a lot. I do think Trump has a good chance there.

If I'm Trump, I'm worried about Arizona because that has a very good chance of flipping.

I do think Trump will win NC while Biden eeks out a win in Wisconsin and Michigan. That leaves Florida, which as the Reuters poll indicated today, is a dead heat.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I know who is going to win. The biggest winner in American history.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Yard signs!!! Lmao. Idiots

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I know who is going to win. The biggest winner in American history.
    Bwaaaaahhhh. Nothing says winner like 6 bankruptcies, 255 lawsuits, impeached, 200k dead and a defunct fraud university!!

The General

Billionaire TV star president of united States. Wish I was a loser like Mr Trump.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave The General 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

Billionaire TV star president of united States. Wish I was a loser like Mr Trump.
    He was dead broke.....Until he started stealing from taxpayers in 2016.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Also a bunker bitch draft dodger. Oh and Putin’s hood rat

vitterd

The general huh? Does that make you a loser or a sucker? Which do you prefer?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by peacebyinches View Post
    Nate Silver is the sharpest of the sharps. Right now, it looks like he has the odds at a 76% chance of a Biden win. I’ve bet BIGLY on Biden winning and I’m feeling better every day about that. The last month before the election could be pretty wild, so anything could happen, but what is really wrecking Trump right now are all the votes he got from the “wildcard” voters that would otherwise not vote for anyone... who are no longer willing to back trump (or any candidate) with enough conviction to vote.
    It’s looking bleak for trump and his interviews/appearances lately have been unhinged even for him, so he knows it’s desperation time from now until the election.
    If you think Trump will win, ok... he’s got about a 25% chance so fair enough... but if you are actually “confident” about a Trump win... you need to seek different news sources.
    You need to seek different news sources, son. The onus is on you as to why your "sources" were so wrong last time and why they won't be again --- Silver still uses polling that's not accurate, that's why he comes up with loser predictions. The same environment that led to reliable polling in some way (beyond the desire for the media to lie to try to swing votes) is no longer the case in the USA. Trump proved that last time.

Biden doesn't even have a 25% chance. He's got a 10% chance, and only because the election isn't today. So yes it can get better, but it can also get worse for him. And it's about to next Tuesday. The fair odds are Trump -1000.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    You need to seek different news sources, son. The onus is on you as to why your "sources" were so wrong last time and why they won't be again --- Silver still uses polling that's not accurate, that's why he comes up with loser predictions. The same environment that led to reliable polling in some way (beyond the desire for the media to lie to try to swing votes) is no longer the case in the USA. Trump proved that last time.

Biden doesn't even have a 25% chance. He's got a 10% chance, and only because the election isn't today. So yes it can get better, but it can also get worse for him. And it's about to next Tuesday. The fair odds are Trump -1000.
    Lmao. You are mentally ill.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: peacebyinches

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Nate Silver has Florida 58-42, Biden.

That's one of many examples showing how bad his polling data is.

Lmao. You are mentally ill.
    Again, never a counter, never an argument, just more snowflake emotion. How did Trump win last time when Silver predicted he had barely a shot? LOL, you can't even be honest enough with yourself or others, to answer a single question like this that requires insight or introspection, or better yet, trying to overcome your bias against the truth or seeking it.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

[QUOTE=StackinGreen;29729990]Nate Silver has Florida 58-42, Biden.

That's one of many examples showing how bad his polling data is.

He has Biden with a 2 point lead in Florida.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    He has Biden with a 2 point lead in Florida.
    His simulation is 58-42, go check the site and click on Florida simulation; I think you are confusing polling point leads with his actual prediction (58% Biden by definition of his simulation).

The General

You are a joke, a liar, misinformed, blinded by facts, full of hatred, dumb as Hillary and a just plain a stupid mother fu**er. Enjoy the loss, because you will lose. You're to fukin dumb to see it...

Semper fi.
    Points Awarded:

oldmanTED gave The General 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The General

Mr Trump will win every battleground state. eos.
    Points Awarded:

oldmanTED gave The General 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

You are a joke, a liar, misinformed, blinded by facts, full of hatred, dumb as Hillary and a just plain a stupid mother fu**er. Enjoy the loss, because you will lose. You're to fukin dumb to see it...

Semper fi.
    You’re a sucker and a loser—Donald Trump

In this case.....he’s right.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    His simulation is 58-42, go check the site and click on Florida simulation; I think you are confusing polling point leads with his actual prediction (58% Biden by definition of his simulation).

LOL

Bookmaker has FL -120 for Trump which I loaded up on. Trump wins FL going away. It won't be close.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

If this is your measure of success then more power to you.

If in your next life you were treated exactly as you treated everyone in this life would you be looking forward to your next life or would it terrify you?

What do you think Trump would say? Deep down he knows he's a fraud but he doesn't care as long he can get enough people to think that he's not.

The General

I really don't enjoy life past, present or future. Just a lot of suffering in a variety of ways.

Semper Fi

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

State polls today truly show how close this race is. Trump seems to be right in it in Pa. He’s got a better shot of winning there than Michigan and Wisky, although a new poll today in Michigan showed Trump ahead there. Florida polls are very tight. So is Ohio and NC.

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Trump 2020

Debates will destroy Biden.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    Trump 2020

Debates will destroy Biden.
    Lmao. Sure he will. Trump is a real genius and very good at speaking words. Ask him to say anonymous

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Seriously, I do think this is possible --- what I am betting may be a different scenario --- but what bothers me about these threads are guys like turd who just run their mouths and when you talk about actually putting money where your mouth is they vanish like rats on the titanic.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I really don't enjoy life past, present or future. Just a lot of suffering in a variety of ways.

Semper Fi
    You gotta love Galt's questions, as if politics means something in the ultimate sense here, that's a really weird or dystopian view that usually the godless have, since it is all they think they have. You can say what you want about Mr. Trump, but their minds are so warped they can't even consider that a successful man who became president (unlike Mr. Obama who was an absolutely unsuccessful man who became president through no merit of his own) is a "loser". It's just weird and another point on how you can't even reason with these people. It's like saying someone like Michael Jordan is a loser even though in reality, they just think he's a dick (and he sorta is). So stupid.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    LOL

Bookmaker has FL -120 for Trump which I loaded up on. Trump wins FL going away. It won't be close.
    A day later it's Trump -132.

This should of never been around even money. 2 republican senators and a republican governor and has already elected Trump once. No brainer.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    That's it huh? So... according to you all the Trump supporters on SBR are afraid that 5Dimes won't exist in 4 months? Makes perfect sense... I'll take my chances.
    Let's keep in mind that I think Trump has roughly a 45% chance of winning. I don't think my bets above are a lock by any means... however... do they have value? Well... considering that the price is now -170 I would say Yes, they do.

I haven't seen 1 single screen shot from ANY Trump supporters that have bet on him. There are 100's of people on SBR that GUARANTEE Trump's victory... and not a single one of them has posted a screenshot of them betting on Trump. You're telling me it's because they think 5Dimes will be out of business in 4 months? I'm not buying it. It's either because they don't believe their own words... or they are broke.
    Looking solid bro

Great numbers, maybe should've dropped 5DIMES on them

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

He is doing well enough with black and Hispanic voters (presumably because he delivers results and doesn’t patronize them) that Trump will flip states thought to be safely blue. Significant improvement with Hispanic, huge improvement w/ black voters.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Looking solid bro

Great numbers, maybe should've dropped 5DIMES on them
    Atta boy Rudy. I only wish I would have listened to your great wisdom.

I deposited $500 in 5Dimes ONCE back in 2009. I've withdrawn at least 50K from them since then. And now your moment of glory is that I had $500 worth of bets cancelled and refunded to me.

You win again!!
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave JohnGalt2341 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    He is doing well enough with black and Hispanic voters (presumably because he delivers results and doesn’t patronize them) that Trump will flip states thought to be safely blue. Significant improvement with Hispanic, huge improvement w/ black voters.
    “Republicans will win seats in the midterms because Trump is so popular”—ByeShea

You should never make predictions. He will get the usual 8 percent of black voters and his losing ground with white women. You’re a dipshit.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

“Republicans will win seats in the midterms because Trump is so popular”—ByeShea

You should never make predictions. He will get the usual 8 percent of black voters and his losing ground with white women. You’re a dipshit.
    "I won’t be able to give you all the vitterd attention you crave for a week. I’m going to a place with people that you trumptards couldn’t near or afford. I will still be here so you guys don’t jump off a bridge but I won’t pull a Bacon and have my internet taken away while strapped to a bed." - vitterd

First ... 78910111213 ... Last