Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Well, I was wrong....Glad Serena lost though, although I was loving the thought of Osaka v Serena. I was going to go big on the under.
    Either Osaka suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and she loses like she loses to Gauff, or her head is right and she blasts Serena quickly.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Didn't watch it all but there must be no fear factor or intimidation about playing Serena anymore if she can win a first 6-1 and still lose. It's probably for the best as it probably would have been an even uglier scoreline against Osaka like it was two years ago.
    Azarenka was playing pretty well in the 3rd set apart from nearly choking away serving for the match so she must have been pretty bad to allow that 6-1 first set.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

lol @ people acting like the 1st set decided the match. was also a great win by the texans tonight!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    lol @ people acting like the 1st set decided the match. was also a great win by the texans tonight!
    Williams had all the momentum at that point. Azarenka did will herslef to mentally get herself back in it, theres no denying it.

Williams was gassed too. Good match though from two moms with nothing to prove on the court

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Williams had all the momentum at that point. Azarenka did will herslef to mentally get herself back in it, theres no denying it.

Williams was gassed too. Good match though from two moms with nothing to prove on the court
    In the tourney prior, Azarenka was doing a good job of losing the first set, yet winning the match. When these women are cruising, they start to imagine victory, and then when the other person gains momentum and starts screaming it is hard to get it back, especially without a crowd. Men too, to a lesser degree. It's tennis. Would have been very curious to have seen how Rafa handled this set-up -especially with no towel kids.

Wrongside

Espn calling it an upset, lol....

Also, you might say it's Serena -these tricks don't play in her mind. They most certainly do, especially for these mega-stars who have tasted it so often, but not in a long time...

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

I wanted to bet 1st/FT Serena/Azarenka at odds 7.7 but my book would not accept it

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

We were all right! Serena too tired to play back to back.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Why are they allowed to scream every hit? Wouldn't that throw off your opponent. Seems like a huge advantage.

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    We were all right! Serena too tired to play back to back.
    Serena is a human being after all, some people turned her into god, she's not god but she's a great player, but Azarenka was simply better.
    One set is not enough to win the match unfortunately for Serena lovers.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    Serena is a human being after all, some people turned her into god, she's not god but she's a great player, but Azarenka was simply better.
    One set is not enough to win the match unfortunately for Serena lovers.
    Yea like I was telling my gf who played semi pro tennis here in south America for a while, azarenka was simply better. I'll take that having +1.5 games. Azarenka deserves the win.
    Points Awarded:

arie1985 gave JayLA 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    over games

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

Brock and tushy nowhere to be found now lol typical
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

when has serena been up 4-0 and only moved to -200 fav.... And everyone started hammering her. LOL.

see post #30 end thread.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Small wager on over 21.5 games

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I guess you guys didn't have tomorrow's newspaper LOL
    the mush landers strikes again

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    the mush landers strikes again
    Funny how he comes in to flex when it looked like Serena was going to win and then vanished like a fart in the wind when the tides turned lol

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Funny how he comes in to flex when it looked like Serena was going to win and then vanished like a fart in the wind when the tides turned lol
    same old story

the guy must be really upset he needs to find a new book for if bets

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys she’s 39 years old she’s not supposed to win and she was an underdog

It was the result books expected

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Brock and tushy nowhere to be found now lol typical
    Hey Skeevy Peavy( Worst pitcher to ever win the triple crown BTW) If you're claiming I'm no where to be found based on my post congrats sir you just might be the dumbest fukk on here. I specifically stated to take the over and hedge with Serena which I reiterated I never considered a lock. Had you bet $500 on each, worst case scenario you break even or you could've taken Vika in the 3rd set to cancel out the Serena bet & still won $500 on the over. Seems like a pretty solid cap on my part but apparently a cretin like you is only good for trolling.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Over definitely the right play considering the last 8 times they played, 5 went to 3 sets & the other 3 two setters were between 20 and 22 games. By no means a lock but I gotta go with Serena at plus odds just to hedge the total 22.5 -110 (550 to win 500) & SW +105 (500 to win 525). Worst case scenario you lose $25 in the exchange if you split. Don't be fooled by yesterday's results. There's a reason VA is 4-18 against her. This almost seems like another trap line like with Sloane Stephens. If SW could continue serving like with yesterday's Isner type stats (20 Aces 1 DF) there's no reason she shouldn't make her 3rd straight US Open final where she'll either beat Brady or lose to Osaka again.
    Case in point Skeevy Peavy

biggie12

Hey Skeevy Peavy( Worst pitcher to ever win the triple crown BTW) If you're claiming I'm no where to be found based on my post congrats sir you just might be the dumbest fukk on here. I specifically stated to take the over and hedge with Serena which I reiterated I never considered a lock. Had you bet $500 on each, worst case scenario you break even or you could've taken Vika in the 3rd set to cancel out the Serena bet & still won $500 on the over. Seems like a pretty solid cap on my part but apparently a cretin like you is only good for trolling.
    was it really though aza gifted her 4 straight games. should of been 6-3 6-3 two sets..... horsey done... has to fake injury to get a minutes rest

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    was it really though aza gifted her 4 straight games. should of been 6-3 6-3 two sets..... horsey done... has to fake injury to get a minutes rest
    I'll give you that but my main thing with that bet was to at the worst break even or lose a measly $25 if SW won by your scoreline. Once it went to a 3rd set it turned out to be a free roll where you either win $1025 if SW wins or $500 if you hedge VA in the 3rd. Same type bet in the Finals VA +150 & over 21.5. Anyway my final 5D bet in progress: PCB $955 to win $17,900 @1875 to win the Open. The rest of this shit is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 09-11-20 at 03:31 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21

Pitchers don't win the triple crown dumbfukk

Brush up on your sports knowledge kid

Doug tushyterror

Pitchers don't win the triple crown dumbfukk

Brush up on your sports knowledge kid
    Really?.. its called the pitching triple crown, leading the league in wins, strikeouts, & ERA which he did in 2007. Might just wanna give that a Google, jizz for brains.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 09-11-20 at 05:28 PM.

biggie12

better reload 10k on raps get some money back

First 123