crinkledaces
    nba 0-0
    crinkledaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 939

Serious questions is sports betting really beatable???

I have ran a book and have bet for over 20 years still haven't met anyone to beat it long term.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

yes its beatable.

Arbitrage betting.......only way for long term profits.

attacking soft books... You get limited and need to find more outs.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153420

Quote Originally Posted by crinkledaces View Post
    I have ran a book and have bet for over 20 years still haven't met anyone to beat it long term.
    stick to just making book then

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

yes it is, what get so many people in trouble is playing for action to watch the damn american sports.....and not playing to make money..........in the nfl on a given weekend you should never play over 3 teams.......

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It is not that difficult. You just need patience and a good system. No matter what these phonies in here say, a good system will work for a $5.00 wager or a $5000.00 wager. The amount of your wager should NEVER determine what you will wager on. Either you have a good wager or you do not. There is no such thing as a wager that pays off a $5.00 wager but not a $5000.00 wager, unless you are playing with some offshore book. They are all crooked and do what they want. The bottom line is this. A winner is a winner and the amount wagered should have NOTHING to do with your thinking. If it does, you cannot afford to be wagering. You should know the general rules by now. Never chase. Never throw good money after bad money. Never follow ANYONE, especially in here. These guys are terrible. Develop a winning system and stick to it. Do not pay attention to anyone else but yourself. If you do, you are begging to lose your money. The only thing that the losers in here are good for is to point something out that you may not have realized when you were determining to wager on a game or not. Other than that, they are worthless.
    Points Awarded:

biggie12 gave BigdaddyQH 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It is not that difficult. You just need patience and a good system. No matter what these phonies in here say, a good system will work for a $5.00 wager or a $5000.00 wager. The amount of your wager should NEVER determine what you will wager on. Either you have a good wager or you do not. There is no such thing as a wager that pays off a $5.00 wager but not a $5000.00 wager, unless you are playing with some offshore book. They are all crooked and do what they want. The bottom line is this. A winner is a winner and the amount wagered should have NOTHING to do with your thinking. If it does, you cannot afford to be wagering. You should know the general rules by now. Never chase. Never throw good money after bad money. Never follow ANYONE, especially in here. These guys are terrible. Develop a winning system and stick to it. Do not pay attention to anyone else but yourself. If you do, you are begging to lose your money. The only thing that the losers in here are good for is to point something out that you may not have realized when you were determining to wager on a game or not. Other than that, they are worthless.
    OMG I never thought I would say this but you actually wrote a post that makes sense and your not attacking someone Good Job. Smalldad

carolinakid

Bigdaddy you are 100% wrong on to not follow good cappers on forums, we all have the hot and cold thing, that a given, the bottom like if you going to follow on a forum, take your time and see if that person is any good and post to make money, not posting to say look at me.again you are wrong on that.

carolinakid

Bigdaddy i have no problem on a 3 month thing to put my action against your any day and time ....

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    stick to just making book then
    Seriously.

mjsuax13

Well said QH.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

i have been

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    yes its beatable.

Arbitrage betting.......only way for long term profits.

attacking soft books... You get limited and need to find more outs.
    That is not gambling son, zero risk and virtually non existent anymore

carolinakid

3 things that will give you a red flag, this is a lock, free money , and stupid large amounts of money on games.we dont do this to retire overnight, that will not happen.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Bigdaddy i have no problem on a 3 month thing to put my action against your any day and time ....
    3 months is a ridiculously short amount of time for a comparison, especially in this particular year, when the word normal does not exist. I have won more money over the years than anyone I know of in here because everyone else simply does not have the funds to match me. 55% of 100K is a lot more than 60% of 10K, and NO ONE wins 60% over a year's time. It's the old saying. The more you have, the more you win. Just who do you think is a good capper on this forum? Name him or her. That person does not exist. I have read your posts. Some make a lot of sense. I will admit that you make a lot more sense than most of the clowns in here, but that is as far as I will take it. Having many ties in Las Vegas, I actually hope that some Vegas Sports Books do well. I have friends who work in them and I want to see them succeed.

Another thing that makes me doubt the validity of ANYONE in here is the huge number of phonies that post in here. Sure every sports site has them, but SBR leads the league in them, and it is no contest. Having worked for various City and Federal Agencies, I have access to checking on just about anyone I want. It is hard to believe anyone in here with so many frauds posting. That is not to say that I am accusing you, or anyone else in particular of being a fraud or a liar. Don't take this personally. It is just that there are so many of them in here. They even made one an alleged moderator. I think you can see my point. I use this site to look for something I may have overlooked in a game. It helps me with my wagering. As the good gamblers know, sometimes the best wager is no wager at all. If I can find some information that saves me from making a bad wager, that is a WIN. Way too many guys in here remember the 1K they won over a period of time, but conveniently forget about the 2K it cost them to win the 1K. Now many guys in here fail to count the vig in their total winnings?

carolinakid

Guy i have been betting reg. for 30 yrs..........and yes i get the vip treatment when i go to vegas, but to be honest i got the vegas crap out of my system yrs ago.............when im away from gambling now i like the sun and beach

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    OMG I never thought I would say this but you actually wrote a post that makes sense and your not attacking someone Good Job. Smalldad
    Yes he did. He called us phonies. I think we should cry.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Guy i have been betting reg. for 30 yrs..........and yes i get the vip treatment when i go to vegas, but to be honest i got the vegas crap out of my system yrs ago.............when im away from gambling now i like the sun and beach
    You are talking out of both ends of your mouth. You get the Vegas "VIP treatment when you go to Vegas, but to be honest, I got the Vegas crap out of my system yrs ago"... I will call you out on that one. Just where did you allegedly get the vip treatment? I will check, so do not try to sell me a bill of goods. Next. "when im away from gambling now i like the sun and beach..." So do you gamble or not? If so, what book do you use? If not, why are you posting in this site? Time for some explaining.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Yes he did. He called us phonies. I think we should cry.
    Are you a pro? If not, you are a phony. A broke phony. End of statement

mjsuax13

3 months is a ridiculously short amount of time for a comparison, especially in this particular year, when the word normal does not exist. I have won more money over the years than anyone I know of in here because everyone else simply does not have the funds to match me. 55% of 100K is a lot more than 60% of 10K, and NO ONE wins 60% over a year's time. It's the old saying. The more you have, the more you win. Just who do you think is a good capper on this forum? Name him or her. That person does not exist. I have read your posts. Some make a lot of sense. I will admit that you make a lot more sense than most of the clowns in here, but that is as far as I will take it. Having many ties in Las Vegas, I actually hope that some Vegas Sports Books do well. I have friends who work in them and I want to see them succeed.

Another thing that makes me doubt the validity of ANYONE in here is the huge number of phonies that post in here. Sure every sports site has them, but SBR leads the league in them, and it is no contest. Having worked for various City and Federal Agencies, I have access to checking on just about anyone I want. It is hard to believe anyone in here with so many frauds posting. That is not to say that I am accusing you, or anyone else in particular of being a fraud or a liar. Don't take this personally. It is just that there are so many of them in here. They even made one an alleged moderator. I think you can see my point. I use this site to look for something I may have overlooked in a game. It helps me with my wagering. As the good gamblers know, sometimes the best wager is no wager at all. If I can find some information that saves me from making a bad wager, that is a WIN. Way too many guys in here remember the 1K they won over a period of time, but conveniently forget about the 2K it cost them to win the 1K. Now many guys in here fail to count the vig in their total winnings?
    Name the top 5 biggest frauds and phonies on the site? Thanks QH.