PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4672

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    Thank you.
    UPDATE:

although i already spoke to a 5D rep earlier today re: my final payout....i just received ANOTHER email to call them for verification:

* I called them again and was on hold for less than 5 minutes
    * gave them same info(name and pin#)
    * was told a FINAL email will be forwarded to me and will have to reply with pin#,exact amount of withdrawal,and BTC address

was told 24-48 hrs more but everything is all good

PuffDaddy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

We be like this right now ...

Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by PuffDaddy View Post
    UPDATE:

although i already spoke to a 5D rep earlier today re: my final payout....i just received ANOTHER email to call them for verification:

* I called them again and was on hold for less than 5 minutes
    * gave them same info(name and pin#)
    * was told a FINAL email will be forwarded to me and will have to reply with pin#,exact amount of withdrawal,and BTC address

was told 24-48 hrs more but everything is all good

PuffDaddy
    Thanks for saying exactly what I said on post #711.

4 Hours later.

You are really breaking the news here.

TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW!!!!

penetrating REPEAT PETE!

BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

You all are crazy taking a check from any of these offshore clowns on the way out of business, you would have better luck with a Brock Landers check cashing, ask Beantown Jim about checks from 5 Dimes

Bitcoin is all I would take

redclaw32
    redclaw32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I requested one this morning and am waiting for it to be processed. When did you request yours? Typically I receive them in 2-3 business days. I need 3 checks and can only do one per week.
    I actually just got the email that says it’s processing, then saw in my account the money was taken off.

I made the request Monday 9pm est. I typically receive them in the same time frame as yours too.

Though I’ve been discouraged to play for their remainder, this is a decent sign.

I do wonder if like with free payouts, they say the week we wait out only begins once the payout actually begins processing, unless others who get paid once a week know it not to be the case.

My plan is to get the rest wired. I’m not set up for that but will try.
    Last edited by redclaw32; 09-09-20 at 05:14 PM.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Quote Originally Posted by redclaw32 View Post
    I actually just got the email that says it’s processing, then saw in my account the money was taken off.

I made the request Monday 9pm est. I typically receive them in the same time frame as yours too.

I need 2 checks but the way it’s been going it could be more, though I’ve been discouraged to play, this is a decent sign.

I do wonder if like with free payouts, they say the week we wait out only begins once the payout actually begins processing, unless others who get paid once a week know it not to be the case.

My plan is to get the rest wired. I’m not set up for that but will try.
    Thanks, and please post here when you get the check.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Why not this concern?

Gambling pupils. You, 95% it seems, are NOT concerned about your open wagers and futures, when you "may" have Biden to win at 6 to 1 in a fat parlay? Or an open parlay needing 1 win?

Is there a law out there in Cyber Space?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Check is in the mail is biggest scam job know to man when and if they tell you that!!!.. Check never comes or it bounces in most cases when you get it.. Be prepared if you went that avenue.. Bitcoin withdraw or bust for this guy!!

They pay or they don't. Just that simple with a bitcoin address.. I'm not holding my breath. I've been stiffed before with books in the past, it's just a gambling write off to me, it happens. I'm already writing off the couple gees I have sitting at 5dimes now. It will be awesome if I ever see it but I'm not counting on it.

Sorry that's just how I feel, I read all the posts in this thread.. This is all way to fishy for me to digest at this point..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh and when they start asking you for pin numbers, photo copy ID's, etc it's all a stall tactic.. They want to make it as hard as possible for you to recover your funds..

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Check is in the mail is biggest scam job know to man when and if they tell you that!!!.. Check never comes or it bounces in most cases when you get it.. Be prepared if you went that avenue.. Bitcoin withdraw or bust for this guy!!

They pay or they don't. Just that simple with a bitcoin address.. I'm not holding my breath. I've been stiffed before with books in the past, it's just a gambling write off to me, it happens. I'm already writing off the couple gees I have sitting at 5dimes now. It will be awesome if I ever see it but I'm not counting on it.

Sorry that's just how I feel, I read all the posts in this thread.. This is all way to fishy for me to digest at this point..
    I've been getting checks from 5D for well over a decade. Never has one gone missing or bounced for me and they clear my bank in a day or two. BTW, they aren't sent by mail.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 09-09-20 at 05:39 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I've been getting checks from 5D for well over a decade. Never has one gone missing or bounced for me and they clear my bank in a day or two. BTW, they aren't sent by mail.
    Well that was then and this is now.. I hope you're right buddy!! Dimes never stiffed me either in the past to date.. This is a whole new ball game though..

I have been the Dimes biggest supporter over the years until this shiiit hit the fan..

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Why do you prefer checks rather than BTC

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Why do you prefer checks rather than BTC
    Because 5D checks are faster, 2-3 days vs much longer for non exclusive BTC clients like me. I use BTC at all other books, but 5D is slow and crooked (especially on deposits) with this method.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I believe that is the actual plan now. (I initially thought all pendings would be refunded too)

People are being given the choice to either cancel pending bets or leave them to play out and deal with the claims administrator to get paid.
    Lol that is a fckn crime in itself. Say you have a huge pending bet or parlay. You think it is right for them to say cancel the last leg of a parlay or deal with some unknown claims administrator if you play it out and win? They not backing up the fact you would definitely get paid out! Just hey you deal with a claims administrator who may or may not pay you your money..maybe he will be generous and transfer the money over 2 another book 30 cents on the dollar of lucky!!
    Complete shit show

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Confirming that they are thieves that are freerolling. I emailed them the following, and got the following response.

Subject: Miami Heat to win the Eastern Conference Bets (Thread:1120430)

First off, I have these 2 bets for the Miami Heat to win the East. All of my other East futures have been graded as losses the other day and deleted from my account (brooklyn nets).
    If I'm not going to get paid if and when these bets win, then please pay out according to the value of the bets now, which Miami is a 50/50 shot to win the east. Currently the 2 bets total $186.76 to win $2,178.99. For a total of $2365.75. If you cancel those please credit my account with $1300.00 for those 2 bets.

Also, I have more bets that are pending for the NFL regular season, and golf. You can go ahead and cancel all of those.

Please respond back with what is happening.

-----

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

All pending wagers that settle after September 21th have to be cancelled and refunded into the customer's account. Please let us know if we should proceed. After that you can request a payout.

And please confirm your account and PIN number.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Nancy
    Customer Service
    5Dimes Group

---

what a shit show. please let us know if we should proceed. What does that even mean? let us know if we can cheat you? no, I don't know when the futures will be paid and no you gotta be a little more clear on how thats not stealing!

paydirt09
    paydirt09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Thanks for all the discussion guys, a lot of important info and wish everyone luck in getting made whole through this entire mess. Was also with 5d for over a decade, just got lucky to take a last withdrawal a few weeks back preparing a deposit for this weekend.

Love the 5d format, and was going to make a deposit into BAS this weekend for that reason. Just wondering if anyone has signed up over there and curious of the comfort level you have with that book, I do see an A- rating here, so any feedback is appreciated and best of luck.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by paydirt09 View Post
    Thanks for all the discussion guys, a lot of important info and wish everyone luck in getting made whole through this entire mess. Was also with 5d for over a decade, just got lucky to take a last withdrawal a few weeks back preparing a deposit for this weekend.

Love the 5d format, and was going to make a deposit into BAS this weekend for that reason. Just wondering if anyone has signed up over there and curious of the comfort level you have with that book, I do see an A- rating here, so any feedback is appreciated and best of luck.
    im starting a BAS thread

mfins
    mfins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1175

Quote Originally Posted by PublicLogic View Post
    What is SBR's stance on 5dimes future positioning?

It doesn't matter how much money 5dimes pays, because at the end of the day they manipulated perfect timing to their advantage and are going to come out plenty ahead.

From what I'm understanding about futures, and biggest deposit week, and having to roll over before cashing out; this sounds terrible. Never would have thought 5dimes could be this low.

And how does SBR allow 5dimes to have a place on top of their website?

I'm tired of 2020
    I would venture a guess and say the futures business to 5 dimes is a tiny fraction of the overall play they receive. They are costing themselves much more money not being able to operate during Football season then the money they may make on free rolling some futures. (if they even end up doing that)

thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4445

Mid 4 figures payout via BTC requested Sunday night was received today with no issues, besides their normal (and very annoying) phone and email verification.

RedApples
    sup

They are actual scam artists. I just went to my account summary and looked at all of my bets and cannot find my Brooklyn Nets futures anywhere. They literally just DELETED them all from the accounts. They had no intention of handling this issue properly, or else they would've been graded as losses which could've easily been verified.

I keep decent records at time for all of my pending bets so I went back and looked. All of my other past bets are graded and in my history, but not my NBA futures. What a joke!!!!

First photo is when I copied and pasted my pending bets in late August. As you can see the Ravens last undefeated at that time was still pending. The second photo is my current account summary. You can see that the Ravens undefeated is now graded as a loss in that exact summary, where all bets show what they were graded based on the time they were placed. The Nets bets that were pending in photo 1, are no longer in the account summary at all. There's many more examples of NBA futures like this that were simply deleted from my account. They want to grade these all as losses or better, just delete them from the accounts, and then 'cancel' ones that are pending for the same event. Criminal.

brooklynwheres-brooklyn
    Last edited by RedApples; 09-09-20 at 06:24 PM.

paydirt09
    paydirt09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    im starting a BAS thread

Great thanks

PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4672

Quote Originally Posted by Slowbalt View Post
    Thanks for saying exactly what I said on post #711.

4 Hours later.

You are really breaking the news here.

TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW!!!!

penetrating REPEAT PETE!
    was just trying to help here Jackass

GL

RedApples
    sup

Nancy, how can you cancel my Miami Heat NBA Eastern Conference bets that are pending when you graded my Brooklyn Nets NBA Eastern Conference bets as losses?

This is thievery.

----

In order to better assist you, can you please confirm account number and 4 digits PIN?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
    Jack
    Customer Service, 5Dimes Group

-----

then I offer up my name & pin

-----

All future bets that have action after Sept 21st will be cancelled.
    Bets will be voided as soon as possible however please keep in mind this can take some days, keep checking on your balance directly in your account.

---

CRIMINALS

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post
    They are actual scam artists. I just went to my account summary and looked at all of my bets and cannot find my Brooklyn Nets futures anywhere. They literally just DELETED them all from the accounts. They had no intention of handling this issue properly, or else they would've been graded as losses which could've easily been verified.

I keep decent records at time for all of my pending bets so I went back and looked. All of my other past bets are graded and in my history, but not my NBA futures. What a joke!!!!

First photo is when I copied and pasted my pending bets in late August. As you can see the Ravens last undefeated at that time was still pending. The second photo is my current account summary. You can see that the Ravens undefeated is now graded as a loss in that exact summary, where all bets show what they were graded based on the time they were placed. The Nets bets that were pending in photo 1, are no longer in the account summary at all. There's many more examples of NBA futures like this that were simply deleted from my account. They want to grade these all as losses or better, just delete them from the accounts, and then 'cancel' ones that are pending for the same event. Criminal.

brooklynwheres-brooklyn

RedApples
    sup

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    indeed.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by vanzack View Post
    First off - this sucks. For those that used 5D, it offered a unique set of options that appealed to a whole lot of people. I hope everyone gets paid and this criminal freerolling on futures has got to be solved.

Some have mentioned Pinnacle. I will never forget that they closed doors to Americans in January of 2007. I had a futures bet on the Colts to win the SB at something like 15-1, and if I remember correctly I had 10k risked. They had already won their first several playoff games and were in the SB - Pinnacle went down in the 2 weeks between the championship games and the SB. It took exactly 3 minutes on the phone with a manager to get paid out accurately and fairly. They simply paid it out using the SB ML odds as a deduction, and I had the money days later. So there is a right way and a wrong way to do this.

To say that BAS is not related to 5D is really an insult to anyone's intelligence. Lets look at the similarities:
    They have the same software
    They have the same lines
    They have the same policies
    They link to the exact same "outside" books as options (sports betting prime etc)
    When you link to sports betting prime, your 5d number and name show up, as does 5dimes across the top of the tab
    SBR review that is cached on google clearly names them as being owned by 5d (this was removed very recently)
    And on and on and on

Look - if SBR wants to tell the forum that they are NO LONGER related, and that BAS just broke away with new ownership as part of this whole thing - then fine. But to say they have NEVER been part of 5D would be an incredible ask of the forums gambling intelligence and common sense.

Once again, GL to all of those affected by this. I believe you will all get paid. I also believe someone at 5D needs to look at the futures issues and fix them or they will have zero credibility in the sports gambling world - which appears to be of value for them going forward.
    vanczak nation bro. need u around here more often

RedApples
    sup

i'm on the phone now and explained to the woman that you cannot just grade losses on events that are going to be cancelled. either the losing bets need to be cancelled as well as the ones that are pending, or the winning bets need to be paid or pro-rated now.

so i read off 20 or so tickets and she said she'll be back. she started to argue the point with me at first and then seemed to understand.

been on hold now for 15 minutes since i read off the ticket #s.

she just came back and said they are graded as losses because they had no chance to win. i explained to her not only did they have a chance to win in that they made the playoffs, but all teams had a chance to win. you cannot have a to win market for an eastern conference, and then not grade a winner, but grade losers. she tried to explain thats what 'they said to her' so i asked to speak to a manager that can explain it. i told her over and over its just flat out stealing.

nicole was nice. she said she agreed to me and understood it completely. told me the manager just left and to call back at 10AM tomorrow.

she insisted that she emailed all of my bets to the wagering issues team and they contend and insist that there is nothing that they can do and that they should be losers. its clear they are just trying to steal. what a mess. been like this for a while now though so not surprised.
    Last edited by RedApples; 09-09-20 at 07:18 PM.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Quote Originally Posted by PublicLogic View Post
    What is SBR's stance on 5dimes future positioning?

It doesn't matter how much money 5dimes pays, because at the end of the day they manipulated perfect timing to their advantage and are going to come out plenty ahead.

From what I'm understanding about futures, and biggest deposit week, and having to roll over before cashing out; this sounds terrible. Never would have thought 5dimes could be this low.

And how does SBR allow 5dimes to have a place on top of their website?

I'm tired of 2020
    Hi PublicLogic,

Thanks for your question.

We agree there needs to be a different solution for handling pending futures bets. We will discuss these bets with 5Dimes management and we'll update the post when we have more to add.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Everyone is at the mercy of an unregulated business. It don't have to be that way anymore. Your choice.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

No joking allowed

So, I go to the dentist and need one old wisdom tooth extracted.
    I am really dumbed up and feel nothing until 3 hours later and seeeeeeee, I have lost my 2 front teeth.
    My most valuables, too!

A simple mistake, the Doc said, "Sorry, I retired as of yesterday afternoon."

Somehow, this just is not comedy material.

The General

There's nothing anyone can do but accept what comes your way. Enjoy the ramifications of an illegal market. You do not have to ever experience this again if you choose not to.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The illegal market is devastating you can’t beat their lines

I have access to 10 books in the USA I don’t even play anymore because lines horrific

The General

And like you repeatedly tell us, Gold... Nobody wins no matter what. So why worry about unregulated bullchit.

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

Parlay suggestions

I have 2 open parlays with Dimes, both have one spot open and are worth around $250, made a deposit this weekend for $300 so I have to roll that over as well ...no exceptions from 5D. If I don't fill the parlays out then they pay wager amount, which was nominal as one of these was a 25 teamer and the other had big odds, so no brainer to somehow play them out. Considering I don't believe I'll see a dime from Dimes, anyone have a suggestion for playing these 3 amounts other than just throwing darts?

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    And like you repeatedly tell us, Gold... Nobody wins no matter what. So why worry about unregulated bullchit.
    In case you were wondering and nobody has said it yet:

Yes you are becoming unbearably fukking annoying with the same song and dance ad nauseum.

Please stop, thank you

SBRForum members.
    Points Awarded:

The General gave icon 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 19202122232425 ... Last