Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Can Joe come out to Debate????

Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave Runeblade 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Lol..so true

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

No, he is all burnt up. The books favor Trump now.

I really don't know how Biden was ever a favorite to begin with.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Lol.. Joe will try to come out and play now as he has no choice. He's falling in the polls and Trump is about to walk away with this election.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Remember all those retards a couple months ago that were arguing with us about how Biden was winning, ahead by so much, Trump is done, +190

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

For you idiots that know NOTHING about elections, here is how it works. You must remember that 95% of what you read is Bull S**t. 4 States will decide this election. Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Win 3 out of 4 and go to the head of the class. The popular vote is Bull S**t. Do you think that the Republicans care how many illegal Hispanics vote in California? As far as Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania are concerned, the big question is this. Will the Democrats get enough Black votes from the inner cities to offset the white votes that Trump will get from the rest of the state? My guess is that the Democrats will try and get every dead Black to vote and Trump will go after the dead White vote. Either way, and no matter who wins, look for a worsening of racial problems in this country. Too many Blacks hate Whites and too many Whites hate Blacks for the situation to get any better, no matter what the Left and Black Lives Matter wants you to think, or what the way overpaid Black Athletes are saying now. Watch their tune change when the cash cow dries up.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

let's sum this up: trump is battled tested and ready, given he's done nothing regarding the press except fend off thousands of hostile questions, usually owning the reporter in the process. Creepy Joe, on the other hand, can't complete a sentence these days, and without looking down at his lap for notes, or trying to read a teleprompter (he usually still fuks things up), he will be as lost as he looks in those ads trump is running showing him to be a totally lost buffoon.....

trump will destroy his creepy, corrupt, senile ass........

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    let's sum this up: trump is battled tested and ready, given he's done nothing regarding the press except fend off thousands of hostile questions, usually owning the reporter in the process. Creepy Joe, on the other hand, can't complete a sentence these days, and without looking down at his lap for notes, or trying to read a teleprompter (he usually still fuks things up), he will be as lost as he looks in those ads trump is running showing him to be a totally lost buffoon.....

trump will destroy his creepy, corrupt, senile ass........
    i just read an interesting piece where Trump will win the election on Election Night Tuesday but lose to Biden a week later after all the mail in votes are finally tallied.

This whole election to me seems like a set up for a gigantic fix job.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

That's what the attempt is ... either way because of the democrats folly and attempts to cheat the nation, nothing will turn out well, especially since the media is a wing of that marxist movement.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    For you idiots that know NOTHING about elections, here is how it works. You must remember that 95% of what you read is Bull S**t. 4 States will decide this election. Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Win 3 out of 4 and go to the head of the class. The popular vote is Bull S**t. Do you think that the Republicans care how many illegal Hispanics vote in California? As far as Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania are concerned, the big question is this. Will the Democrats get enough Black votes from the inner cities to offset the white votes that Trump will get from the rest of the state? My guess is that the Democrats will try and get every dead Black to vote and Trump will go after the dead White vote. Either way, and no matter who wins, look for a worsening of racial problems in this country. Too many Blacks hate Whites and too many Whites hate Blacks for the situation to get any better, no matter what the Left and Black Lives Matter wants you to think, or what the way overpaid Black Athletes are saying now. Watch their tune change when the cash cow dries up.
    I gave you a bet point today, just so you know.

Why do you not know or realize that a few of us here do know many things. Believe it or not, I'm educated in a profession and have "schooling" that designates me higher than anyone on the entire SBR board, probably ever, to be honest. Please note that doesn't make me more intelligent or wise than anyone else.

My posts and responses do.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Loved it...disgrace he is running

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Why do you not know or realize that a few of us here do know many things.
    Because that's his schtick, he's just your garden variety troll.

Now I'll check my PM box later for yet another hilarious threatening note from BIGDADDY on how'll he kill me if I don't stay out of his business.........

I'll post the last one he sent me if you want a good laugh.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Because that's his schtick, he's just your garden variety troll.

Now I'll check my PM box later for yet another hilarious threatening note from BIGDADDY on how'll he kill me if I don't stay out of his business.........

I'll post the last one he sent me if you want a good laugh.
    When BigDaddy was lying about his bets and getting caught, he sent me a PM too.

I never opened it. The subject was asking ME, that's right ME, to stop being an asshole.

I never bothered to open it because he doesn't deserve that kind of respect to even get a PM read by me.

Respect is earned and BigDaddy is probably never going to be able to earn it, he's too far gone.