Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

How are race relations going to get any better with this shit constantly happening?

Every time I see videos like this(which is pretty much every day) I care less and less about "Victims" of Police Brutality.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^ Cowardly in that video.. Anyone can blindside an older guy with a brick in hand like that.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    How are race relations going to get any better with this shit constantly happening?

Every time I see videos like this(which is pretty much every day) I care less and less about "Victims" of Police Brutality.

Was the kid that hit him black? I could not tell by the video. Looked white or Hispanic to me. Either way it’s fukked up and sign of the times. We have a generation of millennials that don’t give a shit about anyone. Trump hasn’t fixed shit.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Was the kid that hit him black? I could not tell by the video. Looked white or Hispanic to me. Either way it’s fukked up and sign of the times. We have a generation of millennials that don’t give a shit about anyone. Trump hasn’t fixed shit.
    Guy actually bragged about it on social media.

This apparently is his Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/traysavage_/

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Guy actually bragged about it on social media.This apparently is his Instagram page.https://www.instagram.com/traysavage_/
    Damn, folks are stupid as shit these days. Totally fukked up. I hope they put his ass away?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Damn, folks are stupid as shit these days. Totally fukked up. I hope they put his ass away?
    Glad to see you see stupid when you see it Mac.. It's a start..

Trump is not in control in Portland or Chicago even though he's begging these GOV's to let him in and bring help in like the National Guard and Feds.. Funny how the rest of America is calm.. Just those Dem run States are going nuts still..

Trump has the next election so easy just because he's all for the police and peace in the streets.. Notice Trump in 4 years never started ONE war either..

Trump is a great President and it's just sad the Fake News Media won't tell you this.. I remember an Islamic threat called ISIS before Trump, what happen to them since Trump took office? Oooops, gone and forgotten..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-31-20 at 10:00 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Trump wins the message sent will be that the country wants law and order and the democrats in cities where their is lots of violence will have to crackdown on the violence.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    If Trump wins the message sent will be that the country wants law and order and the democrats in cities where their is lots of violence will have to crackdown on the violence.
    Lol good luck with that. Alot of whiners won't accept Trump winning and would be civil war.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Putin’s hood rats America

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Trump

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Trump 2020 we are going to keep on winning and winning...............

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Lol good luck with that. Alot of whiners won't accept Trump winning and would be civil war.
    It doesn’t matter what the far left thinks or wants, if a clear message is sent politicians will follow they want to stay in office.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

What city is a major city in the US that ain’t democrat run?

If I wanted to work in a ice cream parlor and live in a double wide I would live in a republican led city.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

I'm just imagining these riots without police. Some cities would have nothing left but ash.

People seriously want no police?!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

illini had your ip address. usa people looking for you. you just couldnt tell us about the virus in china beforehand???

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

youre a moron

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    illini had your ip address. usa people looking for you. you just couldnt tell us about the virus in china beforehand???
    Christ has all the answers about the pandemic. Allow baby Jesus into your soul. He will be there for you in your time of need. Without Christ you are more susceptible to contracting covid-19!

God Bless America and god bless all Trump Supporters ! 4 more years !

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Christ has all the answers about the pandemic. Allow baby Jesus into your soul. He will be there for you in your time of need. Without Christ you are more susceptible to contracting covid-19!

You want to explain yourself you hypocrite and blasphemous POS!?

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

Is Christ/Baby Jesus on Trump's side? If so... how do you know this?

If God were to send the anti-christ down to earth as a test for people to not be seduced by him... how would you be able to tell who he was?

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Trump wants to kill Obamacare and take health insurance away from millions of Americans and has nothing to replace it with, many of those insured have pre-existing condition. Do you really want a president as heartless as Trump is to take insurance away from people with COPD, Cancers, Heart Disease, Leukemia, Diabetes, Crohn's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Kidney Disease and on and on....You really want 4 more years of a low life scumbag that would do that to your friends, your neighbors, your family members. What kind of piece of shyte would do that to their fellow Americans....A piece of shyte like Donald Trump would...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

There is no systemic racism in America anymore.. Trump not falling for it, supports Police, law and order and jobs.. Best President ever!!

Fake news liberal Democratic controlled media doing a con job over the American people, pushing racism, rioting, business shut downs because of Corona, etc.. Dems and Media are the worst!!.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

I hate it when I miss a 3 foot putt..
    It's like shooting someone in the back 7 times at point blank range..
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Buckandadime 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    There is no systemic racism in America anymore.. Trump not falling for it, supports Police, law and order and jobs.. Best President ever!!

Fake news liberal Democratic controlled media doing a con job over the American people, pushing racism, rioting, business shut downs because of Corona, etc.. Dems and Media are the worst!!.
    He ranked 43 out of 45.....okey dokey.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is how all of you Liberal Left Wing pieces of Crap like King Mayan, rkelly, Hockey Rocks, and Mac4life think. Blame everything on Trump instead of the people who really deserve the blame. Don't blame it on the parents of these pieces of crap that roam the streets. After all, they are too STUPID to know how to raise a kid. Don't blame it on the minority State and Local officials that allow this to go on. Blame it the the one person who has less to do with any of this than anyone else. The four of you and your Liberal buddies are so full of crap that you reek from Coast to Coast. If someone beat all the crap out of you four (a rather easy job) you four would be transparent.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave BigdaddyQH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Right -same way BLM avoids stuff like this Big Daddy---this was posted TODAY by the Police Force

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is how all of you Liberal Left Wing pieces of Crap like King Mayan, rkelly, Hockey Rocks, and Mac4life think. Blame everything on Trump instead of the people who really deserve the blame. Don't blame it on the parents of these pieces of crap that roam the streets. After all, they are too STUPID to know how to raise a kid. Don't blame it on the minority State and Local officials that allow this to go on. Blame it the the one person who has less to do with any of this than anyone else. The four of you and your Liberal buddies are so full of crap that you reek from Coast to Coast. If someone beat all the crap out of you four (a rather easy job) you four would be transparent.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

That is Columbus, Ohio BTW......basically if someone is shot/killed....start looking for black individual-that's not racism...that's simple math....

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I drove thru north Mpls today on my way to golf...had an hour to kill.

I worked the streets since 14 here schlepping cases of beer around for family beer distributor.

I cannot believe how delapatated, run down, in cared for the area is, the businesses are and the homes have become.

There was maybe 4 white people in my 2 miles drive down Broadway then Penn.

Loitering, jaywalking, cars running red lights, drivers slouched in their seats, dudes on corners w ridiculous clothes, hookers, yards not mowed, doors falling off, fences broke, couches and appliances in front yard...

You get the idea....

Here's the elephant in the room.

What do you do with black America? The culture is non compliant with mainstream culture. The morals are gone, the values are bankrupt. There is zero pride, no work ethic and a total loss of leadership and as such no voice to instil even a bit of common sense or responsibility for their environment.

What can anyone do to fix this misguided race of people that make up 14% of us?

The black community is falling further and further behind White, Asian, Hispanic and everyone else because they don't give a shit about anything or anyone, and it's evident in the communities they live in, the schools they run and the families they lead.

What can we do??? That's the debate we need...not a police debate or a race hate debate...

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

I worked the streets since 14 here schlepping cases of beer around for family beer distributor.

I cannot believe how delapatated, run down, in cared for the area is, the businesses are and the homes have become.

Loitering, jaywalking, cars running red lights, drivers slouched in their seats, dudes on corners w ridiculous clothes, hookers, yards not mowed, doors falling off, fences broke, couches and appliances in front yard...

You get the idea....

What do you do with black America? The culture is non compliant with mainstream culture. The morals are gone, the values are bankrupt. There is zero pride, no work ethic and a total loss of leadership and as such no voice to instil even a bit of common sense or responsibility for their environment.

The black community is falling further and further behind White, Asian, Hispanic and everyone else because they don't give a shit about anything or anyone, and it's evident in the communities they live in, the schools they run and the families they lead.

What can we do??? That's the debate we need...not a police debate or a race hate debate...

This plandemic is now causing Surly to close. Just read that today.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    This plandemic is now causing Surly to close. Just read that today.
    LOL yup, thou Omar is a prick and my guess is he didn't want the headache of a workers union in his brewery, let alone his taproom.

You remember how he fukked Jeff Hauge and his wife out of a % of the restaurant....
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave MinnesotaFats 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

After he wins, the national guard will get after the rioters if the states don't take care of it.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    After he wins, the national guard will get after the rioters if the states don't take care of it.
    No, Trump will never unilaterally deploy Federal troops on US soil. That is political suicide and not his job.

He can assist a state at their request. He is not a King, he knows this.

Trump talks big...but he is a dove, not a hawk.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

It is far more important that the lawbreakers just go to jail, that includes the deep state and the politicians in on it. Let the rest rot and the real producers just leave the shitty states. They might come back if you have a competent person who loves freedom, economics, and unity - someone like president Trump and not some ugly lesbian who is worthless (like Beetlejuice)

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

please, Oh Lord, let the civil unrest turn into a full blown civil war......

In God's name we pray..........

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

You get the idea....

hookers?

did someone say hookers????

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    please, Oh Lord, let the civil unrest turn into a full blown civil war......

In God's name we pray..........
    You're ROOTING for a Civil War?

First 1234 Last