Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    But you have to admit, they bring in tanks and threaten to shoot and the rioters would smarten up.

They know cops can do nothing so they are acting like animals.
    Worked in Kenosha! Our limp-wristed pathetic Guv finally caved after 3 nights of destruction and let the Feds come in - Problem solved. The streets were quiet on Wednesday night. Portland on Day 100 or so of this crap...

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

usa is going 3rd world , trump just slowed it down subsidizing racist black africans as become the way to go and all of america now wants a free ride now . not niggers but racist blacks africans in america push for ' kill cops run free murder rape rob society ' everywhere they go. if you like it sick your in for a treat so no need to tell your civilized kids just let it be a surprise

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump 2020!!

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Facists, Like Douchebag Don succeed through chaos. He's had 4 years to cut this shyte out and hasn't. What makes you think he's going to change? You Right Wing Whackos encouraged his change when you also encouraged chaos. You are partly to plan for the chaos in the streets today and are ignorant of it.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump 2020!!
    Jesus will get him the victory!

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Jesus supports Trump? What about those that think Jesus is on Biden's side? How do I know who is right?

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

You are looking straight in the eye at trumps America..
    Nothing, absolutely nothing will change come Nov 3rd as he is constantly promising..
    What kind of human being would he be if he is intentionally doing nothing about an out of control plague, unemployment and civil violence today, in hopes of winning a vote or two in 3 months?
    I know, I know, it's all the democrats fault..
    He has no responsibility as the sitting POTUS..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Putins Swedish pump’s America

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

But you have to admit, they bring in tanks and threaten to shoot and the rioters would smarten up.
    Are you serious? Tanks won’t do shit. People intent on rioting will just move to the next street. You want tanks on every block? How about not pissing people off in the first place so they don’t feel the need to protest? How about helping people before they get desperate and resort to looting? How about educating people so they won’t resort to violence. The solution is not arresting and shooting people. It’s starts with the community coming together with love not hate.

The governments job is never to be the long arm of the law. Let the states handle their own shit. The government will only Fukk it up more and will cost the taxpayers more.

Everything Trump touches turns to shit. He is a devil. He has stirred up shit in this country worst than anyone I can think of. There is zero compromise with this devil. He loves to stir up shit. He’s done it his entire life. You can’t find one person that knew him personally and are still friends with him outside of his children. Think about that shit for a minute. Dozens of people that were friends of his stopped being his friend. Then they even come out and say how fukked up he was as a friend. He loves to Fukk people over just for fun. He’s playing everyone for fools and you’re eating it up, while he’s laughing at you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    When was the last time Trump went to church? He doesn’t even believe in Jesus.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    You are looking straight in the eye at trumps America..
    Nothing, absolutely nothing will change come Nov 3rd as he is constantly promising..
    What kind of human being would he be if he is intentionally doing nothing about an out of control plague, unemployment and civil violence today, in hopes of winning a vote or two in 3 months?
    I know, I know, it's all the democrats fault..
    He has no responsibility as the sitting POTUS..
    Biden and the democrats created the chaos.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

You kids haven't seen ANYTHING yet.
    When it starts approaching the 1960's Race Riots and Vietnam War Protests... I'll letcha kmow.

Mac4Lyfe

Biden and the democrats created the chaos.
    are you serious? I haven’t even heard of Biden until he became the dems nominee a few months ago. Trump has pissed on everyone and everything since he got in office. How many of his appointees has he fired? How many people has he put down on Twitter? Republicans and Democrats? He spends 90% of his time fighting other people.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    are you serious? I haven’t even heard of Biden until he became the dems nominee a few months ago. Trump has pissed on everyone and everything since he got in office. How many of his appointees has he fired? How many people has he put down on Twitter? Republicans and Democrats? He spends 90% of his time fighting other people.
    But he didn't cause the riots its not Republicans. It is BLM. They are causing chaos in Canada sometimes too, is that Trump's fault?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    You kids haven't seen ANYTHING yet.
    When it starts approaching the 1960's Race Riots and Vietnam War Protests... I'll letcha kmow.
    We are no way near a race war. People of all colors are working together better today than ever. The media has a great way of blowing everything up when in actuality, it’s a very small group. One thing is true... give people good jobs and a bright future and they won’t have time to riot and loot or protest other protesters. The middle class is being eroded everyday. So you have the haves and the have nots, no middle. The have nots eventually get desperate and their problems will one day knock on our doors. We need to fix the real problem and screw this 2 party system that is setup for you to ignore the real issue why they all make money.

Mac4Lyfe

But he didn't cause the riots its not Republicans. It is BLM. They are causing chaos in Canada sometimes too, is that Trump's fault?
    Trump has stirred up shit his entire life. He has people pissed off on all sides. Even in other countries. He’s the devil.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 501

Are you a Nazi or just from North Korea or China ?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Trump has stirred up shit his entire life. He has people pissed off on all sides. Even in other countries. He’s the devil.
    "Divide and Conquer"

Trump plays that game better than anybody in Earth's history.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

When was the last time Trump went to church? He doesn’t even believe in Jesus.
    You don't have to go to church to believe in Jesus or God. Read the Bible and follow God's Ten Commandments passed down to Moses and you will have eternal life. Work six days a week and make your community a better place by being good to your neighbors.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Are you a Nazi or just from North Korea or China ?
    A concerned Canadian. But 100% the chaos is because they know police won't do crap.

There needs to be some fear put into people, not for if you do nothing wrong but for if you start burning up cities.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Lol

Oh my.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    You don't have to go to church to believe in Jesus or God. Read the Bible and follow God's Ten Commandments passed down to Moses and you will have eternal life. Work six days a week and make your community a better place by being good to your neighbors.
    When has Trump ever read the Bible? When has he ever followed the Ten Commandments? He consistently gives false witness. He cheated on one of his wives when she was 9 months pregnant. When has he worked 6 days a week not on the golf course and when has he made the community better while claiming bankruptcy a dozen times to not pay people? He is like his father, the father of lies.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    There is no God or jesus but just be good to your neighbors.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

A concerned Canadian. But 100% the chaos is because they know police won't do crap.

There needs to be some fear put into people, not for if you do nothing wrong but for if you start burning up cities.
    Oh shit another nosy Canadian. Dwight and lakerboy welcome you.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Oh shit another nosy Canadian. Dwight and lakerboy welcome you.
    Hey it affects me and watching hockey games. Tell the BLM morons to stop rioting so there are no more sports delays.

Why can't we just all get along and accept that America voted Trump and whining won't change that.

I don't like Trudeau but you don't see me burning up my city.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

I've been saved by God and he has messaged me. Confess your sins to him and you will be free.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

The fake news media creating a race war for sure these days.. Crazy civil unrest .

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

When has Trump ever read the Bible? When has he ever followed the Ten Commandments? He consistently gives false witness. He cheated on one of his wives when she was 9 months pregnant. When has he worked 6 days a week not on the golf course and when has he made the community better while claiming bankruptcy a dozen times to not pay people? He is like his father, the father of lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trump is not even a Christian anyway. Don't look to Washington for leadership or salvation. You will find neither. Believe in God and you will have everlasting peace.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave bonzaii 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

I believe in any man that can read the Bible upside down!! Only he can. That makes him GOD!!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

If there is no God? Why in the heck should I care about my neighbor??

Doesn’t look like Portland, Seattle or Chicago cares about there neighbor or God.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Nothing peaceful about the incident.

Pavy stop repeating lies.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    I believe in any man that can read the Bible upside down!! Only he can. That makes him GOD!!
    I believe in any man that can simply read and write these days..

Young Thugs on the streets protesting are drop outs and have no jobs. Losers just looking to raise hell and loot stores now.. BLM!!!

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Hopefully when Trump gets re-elected he rounds them all up and sends them to gitmo

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Jesus supports Trump? What about those that think Jesus is on Biden's side? How do I know who is right?
    The fact that you have to ask tells us you will never know

First 1234 Last