KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    17 MLB games scheduled for today.

Are they going to play?

It sucks to waste time caping just to have the game get canceled.
    Dude, don't even fukkin get me started.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yesterday we had some good looks and I was like...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

SF @ AZ Undah 8.5

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm looking at the Texas runline as it is on the radar with a raw forecast of less than a 1 run game and contarian factors developing in the market.

I also think Cleveland was not only priced too low at the open, but the RLM makes it even cheaper. There's an appearance of value that seems intentional by the books.

We're watching this one closely and compiling information accordingly but it sure does look like the books are taking a position here. The RLM could very well be sharp market players who hit with higher volume early. If that's true this game is destined to be a high volume issue with the eventual Indian money and bets flowing in.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Yesterday we had some good looks and I was like...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Ended up triggering against Cle int eh Contrarian Fund...

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

912 28-Aug CIN +121
    920 STL +123
    922 COL -108

CIN and STL are backbone plays...
    We pay a little in price for more information but it appears my prediction about the action on the St. Louis was correct, it was getting nibbled on early by market readers.

Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

WalkingLuckCharm gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...I also think Cleveland was not only priced too low at the open, but the RLM makes it even cheaper. There's an appearance of value that seems intentional by the books.

We're watching this one closely and compiling information accordingly but it sure does look like the books are taking a position here. The RLM could very well be sharp market players who hit with higher volume early. If that's true this game is destined to be a high volume issue with the eventual Indian money and bets flowing in...
    It's possible the St Louis price will get better but we have enough to trigger in the Contrarian Fund backbone analysis. I would expect the prediction of Cleveland to force the markets to blink, possibly generating steam on Cleveland. It's early yet and I don't think the books are done playing with this line. I don't think they are strapped by sharp money (including the Contrarian Fund analysis) either.

We'll see.

One caveat is that this is not a money and tickets type on one side type of contrarian play. It's a little more about difference between different strategies, as opposed to alignment. Public money could move that line back up, we'll have to see what kind of support there is.

If it's not St. Louis, it's probably going to be very, very ugly because it's not what they bring, it's how they bring it.

Going from sweet to, not sour, but something more like this...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Probably going to regret it but I took Texas +1.5 against LAD.

We all know how these can go.

Also, this chick drives race cars...

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/BlindEvilEkaltadeta' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='684'></iframe>

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

JJ, I’m sure whenever you have banged a girl she has looked at your penis with uncertainty. Focus pal.

First 12