cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

get op some cranberry juice
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

JJGOLD should be applauded for speaking his mind.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    All can agree that Wikki is a good man.

Good to see folks expressing their opinions although I see a lot of misinformation.

It's refreshing to see a conversation that's not hijacked by the usual suspects (think vitturd).
    I appreciate that. I like talking to folks who have opposite view than I do. It makes one think outside the box and it challenges some of my biases.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wikki is one of the best guys here

I’m on record numerous times I see this guy in person I’m not saying one damn thing I might actually give him money so he doesn’t hit me

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wikki is one of the best guys here

I’m on record numerous times I see this guy in person I’m not saying one damn thing I might actually give him money so he doesn’t hit me
    Jj save your back-handed compliments . I am tired of it now. I know youre a racist and I will never hit you but I won't greet you ever again

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

LoL

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Just like the police are walking on egg shells today, this is just what blm groups wants from the white people to not have a voice.Anytime you say anything about these thugs on our streets tearing up property and general making fun of the police, the guys here that claim to call some out here for being racist, i wonder would you change if these blm thugs was tearing up your property and harming your family......you cant have it both ways.......

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Just like the police are walking on egg shells today, this is just what blm groups wants from the white people to not have a voice.Anytime you say anything about these thugs on our streets tearing up property and general making fun of the police, the guys here that claim to call some out here for being racist, i wonder would you change if these blm thugs was tearing up your property and harming your family......you cant have it both ways.......
    Its not just blm at these events. Do you understand that?

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

im just addressing 1 huge problem

jjgold

thugs

wikkidinsane

They have criminals who come out during these protests and loot and destroy shit. Then you have anarchists who want shit destroyed then you have your far right and far left factions throwing bricks at shit and it all gets labeled Blm. Dont believe the media this time because it fits your narrative. Do your research. There is so many opinion websites out there that people are using as credible source because it aligns with their views

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

People shud just get a long and be nice...

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Thank you posting this thread. I am more disgusted by the owners of sbr for allowing their site to be infested with racism than the ignorant posters who spew their ignorant bs.

Sbr owners grow a backbone. This site has basically turned into a sportsbetting version of www.donkdown.com

jjgold

Latin Lives Matter more

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    bootlicker. You will lay down when the police state comes knocking
    Preach to your people about taking responsibility for their actions, maybe your community will be better off down the line.

If an officer tells me to do something, I comply.

I thought you were smarter than this but you are nothing but a sheep following the BS narrative.

Black males commit over 60% of violent crimes and black fathers are not in over 70% of the homes. Try looking in the mirror and fixing those issues. Maybe then you will get treated better by police. Is it really that hard to grasp that a small fraction of the country that commits a large amount of violent crimes will be looked at more closely by law enforcement? You BLM folk love to point the finger at everyone and everything besides yourselves.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Preach to your people about taking responsibility for their actions, maybe your community will be better off down the line.

I thought you were smarter than this but you are nothing but a sheep following the BS narrative.

Black males commit over 60% of violent crimes and black fathers are not in over 70% of the homes. Try looking in the mirror and fixing those issues. Maybe then you will get treated better by police. Is it really that hard to grasp that a small fraction of the country that commits a large amount of violent crimes will be looked at more closely by law enforcement? You BLM folk love to point the finger at everyone and everything besides yourselves.
    Jake I will have some good food spreads this weekend. More games due to strike.

jjgold

Blacks kids look up to gang bangers, drug dealers and rappers that has to change

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Blacks kids look up to gang bangers, drug dealers and rappers that has to change
    Come say that to a black kid's face you coward.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

But posting about politics on the internet is cool. Especially on a sports gambling forum.

wikkidinsane

Show you're true colors jj. Message me and call me the n word

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jake I will have some good food spreads this weekend. More games due to strike.
    Enjoy the feast!!

Just made a big batch of italian sausage, roast potatoes and peppers and portioned it out into numerous meals.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Isnt it weird you have Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese here

NONE HAVE A PROBLEM

I guess wikkid thinks every white person only hates black people. Hes really turned into a race baiting little fukk toy for the left

NOONE CARES YOUR RACE BRO

wikkidinsane

I'll look up crime stats later but I believe whites responsible forn70% of rape and like 80% of child molestation. That's all on you. Answer for your race

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

well said. everyone else is getting sick of this bullshit. these BLM nut lickers in the media are giving these thugs ammunition by deflecting the problems to non-blacks

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

NONE HAVE A PROBLEM

I guess wikkid thinks every white person only hates black people. Hes really turned into a race baiting little fukk toy for the left

not every white person just the poorly educated who voted for trump. He loves those white people

JAKEPEAVY21

I'll look up crime stats later but I believe whites responsible forn70% of rape and like 80% of child molestation. That's all on you. Answer for your race
    Typical retarded response. I don't see white people acting a fool and rioting when some scumbag white child predator is shot and killed. You know what? Scumbags like that deserve to die no matter what their color. BTW the black dude that was shot the other day was a sexual predator. Keep fighting the good fight pal.

jjgold

educated blacks now hate ghetto blacks for ruining everything

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If you look up the crime stats, you're not going to like what you find.

jjgold

Black crime all time high everywhere

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Typical retarded response. I don't see white people acting a fool and rioting when some scumbag white child predator is shot and killed. You know what? Scumbags like that deserve to die no matter what their color. BTW the black dude that was shot the other day was a sexual predator. Keep fighting the good fight pal.
    That is because white people wash their hands of white criminals, not look at them as heroes and riot over them.

At this point, the rioting is just an excuse.

A black man in Minnesota was wanted for homicide and committed suicide yesterday(on video) and the locals blamed the cops and then went out and tore the city up again.

The BLM cause has lost all of it's meaning and is now nothing more than a joke.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

not every white person just the poorly educated who voted for trump. He loves those white people
    so i am racist if i didnt go to college but voted trump?

great to know

arent you dumbasses all inclusive?

lbgtq+++++?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    Come say that to a black kid's face you coward.
    If he did, what would the black kid do??

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

NONE HAVE A PROBLEM

Ya the world and this country have become so annoying. I could care less what race someone is. I judge people by the way they act and the content of their character. There are idiots and shitheads and well as good people in every race and color. All that said, these BLM supporters are the scum of the Earth and don't have a brain of their own.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That is because white people wash their hands of white criminals, not look at them as heroes and riot over them.

At this point, the rioting is just an excuse.

A black man in Minnesota was wanted for homicide and committed suicide yesterday(on video) and the locals blamed the cops and then went out and tore the city up again.

The BLM cause has lost all of it's meaning and is now nothing more than a joke.
    Agreed. This all circles back to the black community not taking responsibility for their actions. There is no race that loves to play the victim card more, the race card more and point fingers more.

No white person gives 2 shits about another white trash scumbag, except maybe his mama.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

What WIKKI fails to understand is that MLK is probably turning in his grave watching these BLM nutcases as they try to ruin America.

If MLK were alive today, I have no doubt that he would be voting for TRUMP in 2020.

First 123456 ... Last