goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    All of these movements are a lie. They are influenced mostly by demons, that's why they are chaotic and nonsensical. And that's why they are doing irrational things that you are asking questions about. None of these causes or campaigns are virtuous. That's why they always crumble in the end or get thrown under the bus. Pay attention.
    They crumble in the end because people at the top, the rich elite choose not to do anything. The nba have rich people but they are not the elite pulling the strings. That’s the issue. Gotta Huey the extremely rich and their deep pockets or else nothing will change. And can’t get them to do anything if regular people are too busy fighting each other or spitting the nonsense you just said in the above paragraph

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Our country doesn't need an awakening. Our country needs black communities to see that crack cocaine addiction, violence and murder is no way to further your success and accept that education is available if you want it.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    The Bucks just said fukk your feelings and fukk what you want to see...
    Who says anybody wants to see, LOL. Perceptions are dangerous, clown

THE HITMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Ya. Don't just do two days. Go all the way if you are going to do it.
    Yeh, I agree. Retire, end the league and spare us all watching you

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

These idiots protesting can't seem to comprehend there is a simple solution to all of this. If a cop stops you and especially if the cop is pointing a gun at you listen to his orders. How fukin stupid can you be? Guy deserved to get shot. Sorry but the fukin truth hurts fukin crybabies.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: THE HITMAN

THE HITMAN

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    So the cops are yelling, "Drop the knife!" Because he wasn't armed. Gotcha.
    And what was he reaching in the vehicle for ? Maybe another weapon with his kids in there??

Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Quote Originally Posted by Buena Onda View Post
    Since it hasn't been officially postponed, I can't say there is 0% chance any WNBA games are played, so I will say there is 0.00000000001% chance of WNBA games continuing tonight.
    I'm going to go ahead and eat a big damn crow on this one. The WNBA will play tonight. Not sure about going forward, but tonight, they're playing. I couldn't care any less whether the WNBA plays or not, but in this case, GOOD FOR THEM!!!

This might not stop the onslaught of cancellations that are coming down the pipe, but, it puts a band-aid on it for a second. If some of these NBA and MLB players see that you CAN play a game without being emotionally traumatized to the point that you just can't go on, maybe they'll develop an actual WORKING PLAN to move forward instead of quitting and taking the ball with them.

THE HITMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    I get it. Sometimes bigger and bigger statements are necessary for change. But are they just gonna play in a couple of days? Or is the season over? If you're gonna make a statement, gotta go all the way. Sucks though.
    Yes....go all the way. Retire. Disband the league. I can't wait. Seriously

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    These idiots protesting can't seem to comprehend there is a simple solution to all of this. If a cop stops you and especially if the cop is pointing a gun at you listen to his orders. How fukin stupid can you be? Guy deserved to get shot. Sorry but the fukin truth hurts fukin crybabies.
    end of thread

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

What a bunch of pussy ass bitches these NBA players are.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I’ve decided not to go to work tomorrow to protest the shooting.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i said this so many times, just go back and watch the old planets of the apes in the 70's this is so much like it with what going on now with the blacks

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

washington mystic dont wwnt to play. im sure everyone will notice if beaver ball doesnt go

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

no wnba games tonight jfc

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    no wnba games tonight jfc
    2 great NHL games back to back starting at 8 ET

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Fukk sakes. This won't do anything.
    Tomorrow games are still going ahead. They havent been postponed yet.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

I will no longer walk on pavement because it is black and black surfaces matter. I will be offended at all those who continue to walk on pavement.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Maybe Lillard can heal up and play now

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 436

snow ball effect really happening here. nobody wants to look bad and play. Calling it that ESPN slams MLB tomorrow for not calling all games right away after the NBA decided not to play.

DwightShrute

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

The real reason for the boycott is that they don’t want to be in the NBA bubble and they miss their stripper girlfriends this is just an excuse

DwightShrute

No Basketball Anymore (NBA)!

Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-26-20 at 07:45 PM.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Yeah can't mistake his junk for a weapon.. maybe some fingernail clippers..

But could you imagine if black men were running around naked while being stopped by police??

Shitttttt...

White women would be even more in love and come running....
    I’ve heard from several black women that it is a myth. They say black penises are the same as white. Some black guys have huge roosters, some tiny. Same as with white guys.

They all say white guys are better in bed though, for some reason.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by mcgeezer1883 View Post
    Everything I read says the Magic did not accept the forefeit, so it isn’t being held against the Bucks
    It’s stupid that the Magic have any say in the matter at all. The Bucks refused to play. Should be a forfeit 100% of the time. You would think they would want it to be a forfeit. Otherwise what are they doing other than just taking the day off from work?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

BYE!!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I think that’s what they are trying to do. They are hoping the owners step up with their money and the real pull.
    Seriously though with how divided we are as a country this should be the first step. Our country needs such a rude awakening it’s sad.
    The problem with this move is without looking past the first page of this thread before I write this comment, unless all sports do it it’s just going to lead to some people saying they won’t watch the nba. And then it’ll be a bunch more racist comments.
    We’re so divided as a country and it’s going to take our leaders to get on the same page before people finally do. We aren’t smart enough as a culture to just want to be better people. It’s going to need to be a top down approach. Going to need all sports to cancel to even remotely come close to people caring. I mean fu.ck we had a few months of lockdown and people still didn’t want to understand anything race, science, pandemic.
    They need to be careful now, it's so easy for this conversation to turn back to the method of protest (not playing, do your job, etc.) instead of the conversation they have been trying to have.

I think the fact that the league realized everyone is on the same page and it was better to postpone will actually lend credibility to what they are doing.

If Orlando had won the game by default, and the series was now 3-2, that's what everyone would be talking about.

That's where Kap went wrong. As the leader he allowed the conversation to become one of whether or not you should protest at work, during sports, or even what you should protest, like the flag.

It's a fine line with the message they are working here and there will be those that aim to do nothing but attack it, leveraging the very sports they play against them.

Continuing to plug away at the statements should help overcome the distractions caused by those who don't want to hear about protests.

So I got to hand it to them for at least staying with it.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    They need to be careful now, it's so easy for this conversation to turn back to the method of protest (not playing, do your job, etc.) instead of the conversation they have been trying to have.

I think the fact that the league realized everyone is on the same page and it was better to postpone will actually lend credibility to what they are doing.

If Orlando had won the game by default, and the series was now 3-2, that's what everyone would be talking about.

That's where Kap went wrong. As the leader he allowed the conversation to become one of whether or not you should protest at work, during sports, or even what you should protest, like the flag.

It's a fine line with the message they are working here and there will be those that aim to do nothing but attack it, leveraging the very sports they play against them.

Continuing to plug away at the statements should help overcome the distractions caused by those who don't want to hear about protests.

So I got to hand it to them for at least staying with it.
    I think their “job” is a lot different than an average persons job. They have an elite talent that many can’t duplicate. You have a lot more freedom to take a stand. Everyday workers have 50 people behind them that can take their job. But you see unions go on strike for certain things, it just pertains to them because they can’t reach the level of people professional athletes can.
    Honestly I liked the raptors comments the other day talking about how the media sensationalizing it isn’t helping and that they want action.
    And if people want to not watch sports because others want to make community change I think that shows a lot about our society as a whole. It’s a lot of selfishness that we get mad at someone for trying to help make things better in some way Because it interferes with our bets or our tv viewing
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10101

Hockey is on....NBA who cares

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

NBA matters....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

it not about them, it about us, if we did not watch they would not have a platform to protest a damn thing......without the fans they are nothing and i dont give a rat ass about how great they are hitting a ball or bouncing it.....

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Doesn't mean squat.... they need to address Black on Black crimes...not not be racist to police on black crimes

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

no basket ball. what ever...I may bet it doesn't mean I watch it....

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    I’ve decided not to go to work tomorrow to protest the shooting.
    dont forget, you are still going to vote democrat

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    dont forget, you are still going to vote democrat
    i might change my vote this bullshet has really pissed me off, making a thug criminal rapist as ur martyr gtfoh

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

NBA Justice for jacob? how about the little black girl that was shot by a black pos for no reason.... wait teams aren't protesting that... so they approved of that?.... yeah turn a blind eye.....

First 123456 Last