Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Vitterd gone....useless trash finally taken out.... that angry black bitch that thought the world owed her something

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

Dbl post

BigOrange

I need the big popcorn for this thread!

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I don't keep up with these things, nor do I know anyone on here, including Vit. I don't have anything against him.

What does anybody have against the vittered guy?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

BigOrange

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I don't keep up with these things, nor do I know anyone on here, including Vit. I don't have anything against him.

What does anybody have against the vittered guy?
    He's a liberal whining bastard. That's his right and I think most are fine with that but he's a giant trolling douche that adds absolutely nothing to the site. I think even the other liberal whiners get tired of his schitt!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Morino is still here. I'm not happy

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    He's a liberal whining bastard. That's his right and I think most are fine with that but he's a giant trolling douche that adds absolutely nothing to the site. I think even the other liberal whiners get tired of his schitt!
    I'm waiting for the celebration thread from Donk who was his biggest foe, unless I overlooked it already.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Assuming Opti only game him a few day time out. Looked like other replies were a lot worse

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

A few weeks ago the mods were begging for ideas on how to increase the popularity of SBR so more people would get involved. Having a thread like this sure doesn't help advertising for new blood...

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

You just don't like him because of his political stance. As a Right Wing Whacko what is your claim to fame to adding anything at all to SBR other than bitching about others and posting a photo of stupid fukking popcorn???

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    You just don't like him because of his political stance. As a Right Wing Whacko what is your claim to fame to adding anything at all to SBR other than bitching about others and posting a photo of stupid fukking popcorn???
    Hockey kind of a ridiculous statement here. Big O has posted numerous picks plus anytime we have issues with our golf swing can just send a video and presto swing fixed

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Fukk off, you think your someone because you’re a mod on the internet? I couldn’t give a shit if you ban me or not. This a degen forum with more trash than treasure. You were better as a poster than you are as a mod... Just because you “work” here doesnt makr you immune from character assasination and if it does then you’re a fukking hypocrite. I’ve been slandered and had my character attacked, as most posters here have, and you all sit around don’t do shit.... But the second someone says about your co-worker you get off your lazy ass and want to take action? Then fukking do it pussy

Just like when you backward-thinkers get put in your place and your last resort ditch effort & accusation is "You're Racist" (When YOU are the actual racist), you do the same thing when an employee here puts you in your place and in the exact same way play the "You're just a mod on the internet" whiny argument.

Congrats on putting a target on your back for being a jerkoff.
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave Hman 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Kraken for MOD

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Kraken for MOD
    lol, yeah right.

Within 36 hours everyone who's not an extreme leftist pussy would be banned from the site.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hman

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Kraken a good guy regardless of his political affiliation. Helped me out immensely with some of the medication I was prescribed to take.

If you’re here as a moderator why get involved with political horseshit (is horseshit 1 word or 2). Just moderate and move on
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Didn’t agree with vitts political ideology. But he did rile the far right. I have mass love for Donk as a fellow Texan. I loved watching the e battles between the 2. He will be missed.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Also stay off morino. One of the few guys that actually knows and discusses baseball.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1153

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Also stay off morino. One of the few guys that actually knows and discusses baseball.
    Sorry Chico..
    Idiot didn't even know the Rangers had a new stadium this year..
    Handicapped their first game based on the old outdoor stadium numbers and weather..
    Anybody with the least bit of knowledge or casually follows the game would have known that they had a brand new indoor ballpark..
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave Buckandadime 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Sorry Chico..
    Idiot didn't even know the Rangers had a new stadium this year..
    Handicapped their first game based on the old outdoor stadium numbers and weather..
    Anybody with the least bit of knowledge or casually follows the game would have known that they had a brand new indoor ballpark..
    You literally post about over a hundred times a week dumb shit and your posts are all ignorant trash. Get a life.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You literally post about over a hundred times a week dumb shit and your posts are all ignorant trash. Get a life.
    morino, I'm a big fan.

Why did you quit saying "Fuk off" and "not that I care"?

That shit was so funny. You are SBR famous for that.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

So, who got banned? I see Morino is still stuttering, QH is still firing off his high school achievements, Vitterd?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Kraken a good guy regardless of his political affiliation. Helped me out immensely with some of the medication I was prescribed to take.

If you’re here as a moderator why get involved with political horseshit (is horseshit 1 word or 2). Just moderate and move on
    Thx, Im still here as needed. I have a plethora of cardiologists available to me as well if you need anything urgently.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Huh??
    You joined over 2 yrs after I did and yet you have almost 5x more posts..
    Again, you make absolutely no sense at all..

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Thx, Im still here as needed. I have a plethora of cardiologists available to me as well if you need anything urgently.
    Yeah? How much do they pay you for blowjobs?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    lol, yeah right.

Within 36 hours everyone who's not an extreme leftist pussy would be banned from the site.
    I think you might be surprised by Kraken's political leanings.

HMAN getting involved in any of these arguments seems to be a bit of a conflict of interest but SBR seems not to care. I understand why posters don't want to go pro and expose personal details when mods are involved in heated conversations.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, The Kraken, and chico2663

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    So, who got banned? I see Morino is still stuttering, QH is still firing off his high school achievements, Vitterd?
    Huh??
    You joined over 2 yrs after I did and yet you have almost 5x more posts..
    Again, you make absolutely no sense at all..
    2 dumb shits.You post over a hundred times a week in my threads, go outside and go for a walk, get a life.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

2 dumb shits.You post over a hundred times a week in my threads, go outside and go for a walk, get a life.
    I realize that you are oblivious to this because of your "impeccable" record keeping but we are here for the picks..
    Across the board, you make us money..
    The fact that you constantly make self proclamations about your non existent abilities that you proudly disprove everyday is just pure, simple entertainment....

BrickJames
    Action

Morino, can you please answer my Q&A?

You were one of my favorite characters here until you stopped with the catch phrases, I feel like a Seinfeld fan after the last episode of Seinfeld like The Sopranos fan after the last episode of Sopranos.

What happened?

Moving on to better catch phrases?

BrickJames
    Action

That was your trademark!

How could you abandon it?

"Not that I care" lol

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I think you might be surprised by Kraken's political leanings.

HMAN getting involved in any of these arguments seems to be a bit of a conflict of interest but SBR seems not to care. I understand why posters don't want to go pro and expose personal details when mods are involved in heated conversations.

One of the biggest misconceptions some posters have is that moderators aren't allowed to interact with the board.
    Don't you realize that virtually every one of us were posters before we became mods?? Why would we just stop??
    Our bosses understand this and encourage us to post, and allow us to express our opinions just like everyone else.
    If you had a mod, of any color, who was an obvious racist using forbidden words and wishing death on certain ethnicities, then obviously that would be bad.

And it's not like you have a moderator banning ppl just because someone might disagree with them.

Keep in mind we have to monitor and moderate the board, and although the political forum allows more leeway, we still have to check it, and at the same time we may choose to comment.

The political forum at TheRx is far worse than this one,.and requires more moderation than here, but one thing that haa never happened there is a member complaining about who should or shouldn't be allowed to participate.

thomorino

I realize that you are oblivious to this because of your "impeccable" record keeping but we are here for the picks..
    Across the board, you make us money..
    The fact that you constantly make self proclamations about your non existent abilities that you proudly disprove everyday is just pure, simple entertainment....
    I’m up nearly 30 units since the restart and am up overall as well, you are laying dumb shit who is afraid to track anything.

BigOrange

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    There are a lot of libcuck fucctards on this site. They don't bother me. I always figure live and let live but that's probably because I am a member of the tolerant party. Vit The Turd was just a spamming troll and he was useless to the site.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

I’m up nearly 30 units since the restart and am up overall as well, you are laying dumb shit who is afraid to track anything.
    Keeping your "most accurate" records reliable is how I track my plays...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

There are a lot of libcuck fucctards on this site. They don't bother me. I always figure live and let live but that's probably because I am a member of the tolerant party. Vit The Turd was just a spamming troll and he was useless to the site.
    Amen

First 1234567 ... Last