Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    BUT obviously white people dont care because they damn sure won’t protest and will support the police no matter how fukked up they are.
    Major protest in this country have been predominantly led by white people, including George Floyd.
    It's just on hand, white people won't protest against police. And on the other hand, white people are leading the protest against police.

You seem to talk out of both sides of your mouth a lot.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Look at all the people protesting at SBR. The OP in this thread. He’s protesting the protesters. Haha. Folks here protest Lebron, Nike, kneeler, BLM, Democrats, Republicans, global warming, Etc., ad nauseum.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I just find it comical this whole thing stemmed from George Floyd, who was a felon and criminal who did more bad things in his life than good. And now people are playing and kneeling for him as if he were Mother Theresa.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    It's just on hand, white people won't protest against police. And on the other hand, white people are leading the protest against police.
    You seem to talk out of both sides of your mouth a lot.
    English must not be your 1st language but nice way to divert the issues. Let me be clearer...

In the past, Most white people DID NOT protest police brutality but after George Floyd’s video, many were disturbed. Now we see many white people protesting police brutality that we never saw before. Should I translate it in Russian or Swahili for you?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Some of you are really ignorant. The main reason someone is better than someone else if practice/training. The smartest person at NASA was a black woman. Black women have more higher education than ANY other race. Many black men invented everyday items you use. Stop watching so much TV. Black people are not doing as bad as the media wants you to think. Some of the wealthiest people in your city are most likely black. Yes, black kids are dropping out of Hs in Florida at an alarming rate BUT white kids are dropping out a whole lot more. Do you have eyes? white kids are falling behind everyone. They are not motivated, self entitled and don’t give a damn. Many of them are totally confused about identity, self worth and life. Rampant drug use, vaping, laziness. Clean up your own home first.

The Indian and Chinese kids you see in the US are mostly from wealthy parents. They can afford top education. They put a premium on education but many are socially dysfunctional. Go to China or India and you will quickly realize that most of them are not so good in math and science, you’re just seeing the handful winning spelling bees. There’s a lot of dumb Chinese in the world, you’ll just never see them here in the US.
    Feminism helped greatly with that,we all use to have a mom around during the day to make sure the kids were doing their homework. I remember those days. It was only 20 some years ago,but it's changed rapidly.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    I just find it comical this whole thing stemmed from George Floyd, who was a felon and criminal who did more bad things in his life than good. And now people are playing and kneeling for him as if he were Mother Theresa.
    How do you know he did more bad than good. Did you know him. I’ve asked the question before here but never an answer. From what I’ve heard, Over a decade ago GF gave his life to Christ and was active in helping his community. Are you saying he never turned his life around? And even if he didn’t, do you disagree that he shouldnt have died by someone putting their knee on his neck?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Feminism helped greatly with that,we all use to have a mom around during the day to make sure the kids were doing their homework. I remember those days. It was only 20 some years ago,but it's changed rapidly.
    I agree. Also, Removing God from school (and home) has created the confusion because people don’t know who they are. So they make shit up. This country has really turned away from God. The agnostics have screwed us as well. Unfortunately, the ships have sailed.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

How do you know he did more bad than good. Did you know him. I’ve asked the question before here but never an answer. From what I’ve heard, Over a decade ago GF gave his life to Christ and was active in helping his community. Are you saying he never turned his life around? And even if he didn’t, do you disagree that he shouldnt have died by someone putting their knee on his neck?
    My bad. I had Don't, won't, and will down as present tense in my english book. I'll make the adjustment to past tense.

And for someone so self righteous, you sure do make a lot of sweeping generalizations about people.

Carry on

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

I agree. Also, Removing God from school (and home) has created the confusion because people don’t know who they are. So they make shit up. This country has really turned away from God. The agnostics have screwed us as well. Unfortunately, the ships have sailed.
    Yep, bit by bit those two things have slowly chipped away at the family fabric. People need to get their heads back in the game.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Are you that blind that you couldn’t tell he was high along with his passengers?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Are you that blind that you couldn’t tell he was high along with his passengers?
    that's how he was helping the community! passing off counterfeit bills so they could enjoy od'ing on fentanyl patches

what a saint

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

A murder is a murder.

I don't give a fukk if he raped your daughters.

A murder is a murder.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    I’ve never seen the video. I don’t know the man but NO ONE deserves to die like that. What does being high have to do with it? He’s no different than the thousand of people in this country high on drugs including prescriptions. Even An animal doesn’t deserve to be put down like that.

Your response insinuates that you agree he should have been murdered? Is that what you think?

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Still going strong...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    that's how he was helping the community! passing off counterfeit bills so they could enjoy od'ing on fentanyl patches
    what a saint
    Oh man, I guess we should dig up the body and hang him then burn him.

KnuckleHeadz

I’ve never seen the video. I don’t know the man but NO ONE deserves to die like that. What does being high have to do with it? He’s no different than the thousand of people in this country high on drugs including prescriptions. Even An animal doesn’t deserve to be put down like that.

Your response insinuates that you agree he should have been murdered? Is that what you think?
    You suggested he had turned his life around and I’m telling you from what I’ve seen that’s far from the truth..
    Karma works in mysterious ways and he deserved all 8+ minutes of that knee whether white or black

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

it the 3rd of aug., i have not watch a single sec of the nba due to all this bullshit, i was at a resort this past weekend and several guys told me that the nascar crap was the final nail in the coffin for them and they are off of sports now...it almost getting where i really dont care for the american sport beCAUSE of this crap.AMERICAN sportS for the most part RIP

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Why do only BLACK LIVES MATTER now after all this time of protesting and what not? When is this non sense gonna stop?

We are all people of color, religion and race in America. Why only BLM now???? .. ..

ALL LIVES MATTER!!! I've had enough of this crap already!!!

carolinakid

IMO THE average fan of sports, that do not bet could give a crap about watching sports today, at least the people i have talk too.

carolinakid

How do you starve a BLM member?

Hide their welfare check under a job application.

carolinakid

Why doesn't Sting like BLM?

They want to defund the Police

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Amazing how a thread that brings up ANYTHING about blacks, Chicago or George Floyd brings out the best from Krakens top 15 racist bigot list. Some of you lowlife's are just ugly and pathetic with your comments and none of you realize YOU are the Problem with your attitudes. Get yourself a fukking life and move on will ya. .
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave HockeyRocks 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    IMO THE average fan of sports, that do not bet could give a crap about watching sports today, at least the people i have talk too.
    Well since you only associate with your other fellow KKK members, your opinion isn't worth sh*t...

You're welcome...

Black Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Why do only BLACK LIVES MATTER now after all this time of protesting and what not? When is this non sense gonna stop?

We are all people of color, religion and race in America. Why only BLM now???? .. ..

ALL LIVES MATTER!!! I've had enough of this crap already!!!

Go cry yourself a river you idiot...

While you're at it, educate yourself..

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...anhattan-beach

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

A lot of crybaby snowflakes in here. Not watching a game because a guy kneels during a song. Like who fukkin cares.

Black Coffee

Pandemic stress???

Let's keep inventing excuses for wimpy white boys..

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/new...wyer-says.html

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Black people cant fix shit themselves....always asking for the white boys to help....man the fukk up and quit asking for fukking help....every other race figures it the fukk out

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Go cry yourself a river you idiot...

While you're at it, educate yourself..

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...anhattan-beach
    Fake news link..

White people don't run black people out of neighborhoods in California, it's the other way around and when the crime goes up. I live in Santa Monica, California now and I see famous black families here and there sending their kids to private schools now.. I'm cool with that and all is roses.. Happy mix of wealthy, very little crime. No gun shots at night. Can walk the dog on the streets at any time and feel good about it.

When the ghetto thugs come in then all hell begins to break loose in cities though and there goes the safe neighborhood.. Luckily where I live homes go for 4 million a pop.. Thugs can only riot here and not live here because they can't afford the housing.. Thank God ..

Truth..

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Blacks losing more respect daily....

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

How has this thread not been salooned?

carolinakid

hey Honey rocks since you are about 15 miles away, why dont we meet in person and talk about this, let see if your mouth is as big in person btw i like honey rocks better for you.............if you want to do something about it, im here for you anytime if you man enough

carolinakid

the crap we are seeing today has nothing to do with helping the blacks, it nothing but young blacks and white thugs tearing our country up, if you stand for this crap, then screw you

KnuckleHeadz

This is great news Dlow.. NBA'S JONATHAN ISAAC
    TEARS ACL
    ... 2 Days After Anthem Standing Demonstration

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/03/jonat...tration-stand/

First ... 1112131415 Last