goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    BLACK WILL GO NOWHERE UNLESS MORE EDUCATED

It has been that way the last 70 years
    Got to make the inner city schools more safe and provide the education tools that suburban schools have for this to occur

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Got to make the inner city schools more safe and provide the education tools that suburban schools have for this to occur
    You can make them as safe as can be and provide all the tools in the world and the blacks will still drop out as they would rather murder and rape people instead of getting educated.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    You can make them as safe as can be and provide all the tools in the world and the blacks will still drop out as they would rather murder and rape people instead of getting educated.
    Education is not stressed in many black homes. The parents are a big part of the problem.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Education is not stressed in many black homes. The parents are a big part of the problem.
    Yup. Parents are worse than the kids in most situations.

goduke

This is such an ignorant thought. The fact that you wasted the time to post this is unreal.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

This is such an ignorant thought. The fact that you wasted the time to post this is unreal.
    Ya. Black Lives Matter once every four years, then they are too lame to even vote. Is this an ignorant post too?
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave funnyb25 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    And that’s why you have to change the historical trend. If you provide better educational opportunities for the youths it will change that preface. It’s just like any family lineage when there’s a first person gets a college degree and changes the historical trend. That person then stresses the education they got to the next generation. It’s not a quick process at all but if you don’t provide the same education opportunities equally across the board it can’t occur

goduke

Ya. Black Lives Matter once every four years, then they are too lame to even vote. Is this an ignorant post too?
    Voting is not stressed in their culture because until now they didn’t feel that every white rich elected politician cared about their views. And many of them don’t. If you only can choose between two candidates and one talks about white power and the other sets precedents that didn’t help your culture in the past who can you vote for? And why would you?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s even on the golf channel I saw that white chick anchor basically crying on her speech about the quality it was so fake but they’re trying to save their jobs

goduke

Some people of any culture vote without knowing a single thing about any candidate below the president. Is that being responsible or creating a bad situation by being misinformed. Basically only allowing whoever is rich enough to win an election. As for presidential candidates there are many that vote that literally can’t tell you one thing the president does to benefit them in their day to day life.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

If any of you went and seen the differences in what they teach. They teach things in their senior year that white schools teach in 8th grade.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

And that’s why you have to change the historical trend. If you provide better educational opportunities for the youths it will change that preface. It’s just like any family lineage when there’s a first person gets a college degree and changes the historical trend. That person then stresses the education they got to the next generation. It’s not a quick process at all but if you don’t provide the same education opportunities equally across the board it can’t occur
    if you have a person with an iq of 70 it doesn't matter what kind of educational opportunities you have

same with the person with an iq of 100... doesn't matter if they are taught in an army barracks or the taj mahal

here in the milwaukee area, at my kids mixed school, so every kid lives in the same neighborhood and goes to the same school... same opportunities... every year the asians/india kids are top of the class... then whites, and blacks at the bottom

it's not anyone's fault... and it can't be spoken about honestly for some reason

i can say that blacks are better at dancing and basketball than whites, but if i say they are worse at controlling themselves or math then i'm a racist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

It’s even on the golf channel I saw that white chick anchor basically crying on her speech about the quality it was so fake but they’re trying to save their jobs
    Golf too, my God man!!!

Could see black golf balls soon with little BLM logos on them on the tours. Would not be surprised..

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

That is right, election years. Then the bs begins all over again. Give them more promises of "free shit". They actually believed aoc when she said all the money she defunded from the police would be given to them. Guess she will be in charge of all their direct deposits too

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i can say that blacks are better at dancing and basketball than whites, but if i say they are worse at controlling themselves or math then i'm a racist
    Some of you are really ignorant. The main reason someone is better than someone else if practice/training. The smartest person at NASA was a black woman. Black women have more higher education than ANY other race. Many black men invented everyday items you use. Stop watching so much TV. Black people are not doing as bad as the media wants you to think. Some of the wealthiest people in your city are most likely black. Yes, black kids are dropping out of Hs in Florida at an alarming rate BUT white kids are dropping out a whole lot more. Do you have eyes? white kids are falling behind everyone. They are not motivated, self entitled and don’t give a damn. Many of them are totally confused about identity, self worth and life. Rampant drug use, vaping, laziness. Clean up your own home first.

The Indian and Chinese kids you see in the US are mostly from wealthy parents. They can afford top education. They put a premium on education but many are socially dysfunctional. Go to China or India and you will quickly realize that most of them are not so good in math and science, you’re just seeing the handful winning spelling bees. There’s a lot of dumb Chinese in the world, you’ll just never see them here in the US.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Some of you are really ignorant. The main reason someone is better than someone else if practice/training. The smartest person at NASA was a black woman. Black women have more higher education than ANY other race. Many black men invented everyday items you use. Stop watching so much TV. Black people are not doing as bad as the media wants you to think. Some of the wealthiest people in your city are most likely black. Yes, black kids are dropping out of Hs in Florida at an alarming rate BUT white kids are dropping out a whole lot more. Do you have eyes? white kids are falling behind everyone. They are not motivated, self entitled and don’t give a damn. Many of them are totally confused about identity, self worth and life. Rampant drug use, vaping, laziness. Clean up your own home first.

The Indian and Chinese kids you see in the US are mostly from wealthy parents. They can afford top education. They put a premium on education but many are socially dysfunctional. Go to China or India and you will quickly realize that most of them are not so good in math and science, you’re just seeing the handful winning spelling bees. There’s a lot of dumb Chinese in the world, you’ll just never see them here in the US.
    While your statement is true, Blacks still commit the most violent crimes in America and fill up our jails over any other race.

Just a fact and numbers don't lie.. Blacks need to stick around and raise their kids better especially in the hoods.

Everything I said in this post is not being racist either.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    While your statement is true, Blacks still commit the most violent crimes in America and fill up our jails over any other race.
    Just a fact and numbers don't lie.. Blacks need to stick around and raise their kids better especially in the hoods.
    Everything I said in this post is not being racist either.
    How am I supposed to believe your “just a fact” when you are wrong on so many fronts? Blacks do not commit most of the violent crimes. White people do. Now per capital blacks do but not by total. White people commit the most violent crimes and they commit way more overall crime, almost 3x more than blacks. Whites also occupy more jail cells than blacks. Close to 60% of our jails are filled by whites. Contrary to what you think, most black people DO NOT live in the HOOD. Lastly, over half of marriages end in divorce, so most men aren’t actively in the lives of their kids.

So all you did was post false narratives about black people and I’m supposed to believe your not a racist? You do the same for other ethnic groups as well.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

How am I supposed to believe your “just a fact” when you are wrong on so many fronts? Blacks do not commit most of the violent crimes. White people do. Now per capital blacks do but not by total. White people commit the most violent crimes and they commit way more overall crime, almost 3x more than blacks. Whites also occupy more jail cells than blacks. Close to 60% of our jails are filled by whites. Contrary to what you think, most black people DO NOT live in the HOOD. Lastly, over half of marriages end in divorce, so most men aren’t actively in the lives of their kids.

So all you did was post false narratives about black people and I’m supposed to believe your not a racist? You do the same for other ethnic groups as well.

Overall Findings. The Bureau of Justice Statistics reports that 35% of state prisoners are white, 38% are black, and 21% are Hispanic.

goduke

if you have a person with an iq of 70 it doesn't matter what kind of educational opportunities you have

same with the person with an iq of 100... doesn't matter if they are taught in an army barracks or the taj mahal

here in the milwaukee area, at my kids mixed school, so every kid lives in the same neighborhood and goes to the same school... same opportunities... every year the asians/india kids are top of the class... then whites, and blacks at the bottom

it's not anyone's fault... and it can't be spoken about honestly for some reason

What I’m talking about isn’t about being the smartest kid. You don’t have to be the smartest iq to get an appropriate education and then turn that into a decent career. But you do need to have the proper education. You can’t be taught reading and writing in 5th grade when other schools are teaching it at 1st grade.
    It would be interesting to see if what you’re saying is true how those kids turn out on average compared to an inner city school without the same opportunities. I would think that would prove my point that they probably end up in a better spot even if they aren’t number 1 in the class but I don’t have the statistical data on that particular school

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Blacks do not commit most of the violent crimes. White people do. Now per capital blacks do but not by total. White people commit the most violent crimes and they commit way more overall crime, almost 3x more than blacks. Whites also occupy more jail cells than blacks. Close to 60% of our jails are filled by whites. Contrary to what you think, most black people DO NOT live in the HOOD. Lastly, over half of marriages end in divorce, so most men aren’t actively in the lives of their kids.
    Exactly. And MOST unarmed people killed by police are white. We have these protests backwards perhaps. Maybe the focus should be on white lives.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

White lives matter
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Exactly. And MOST unarmed people killed by police are white. We have these protests backwards perhaps. Maybe the focus should be on white lives.
    Of course most people killed by the police are white BUT obviously white people dont care because they damn sure won’t protest and will support the police no matter how fukked up they are. A lot of white people are brainwashed that the police can do no wrong and the perps deserved to die. Most police officers get off Scott free for many outright murders because white jurors will never convict a bogus police officer.

but because black people are profiled, arrested and sometimes murdered at a much higher percentage it is an issue. I had a friend that moved from LA because the police would constantly harass him. The shit is real.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Overall Findings. The Bureau of Justice Statistics reports that 35% of state prisoners are white, 38% are black, and 21% are Hispanic.
    Do you know the difference between Race and Ethnicity?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

White lives matter

Foxx

BUT obviously white people dont care because they damn sure won’t protest and will support the police no matter how fukked up they are.
    Or they are too busy working and teaching their kids to read and don't have time to protest a few dozen annual police killings of unarmed criminals. Don't get me wrong, I realize the problem extends beyond killing of unarmed suspects, and I am all for police reform and not relying on police departments to police themselves. There should be better avenues in place to file greviances against police and police should be held to a higher standard than they are and be subject to harsh punishment for misconduct. We certainly have the technology to make that happen now where everything officers do could and should be recorded. The problem is that making it a racial issue has done more harm than good. A platform against misconduct by police of all races against people of all races would garner more widespread support.

milwaukee mike

Of course most people killed by the police are white BUT obviously white people dont care because they damn sure won’t protest and will support the police no matter how fukked up they are. A lot of white people are brainwashed that the police can do no wrong and the perps deserved to die. Most police officers get off Scott free for many outright murders because white jurors will never convict a bogus police officer.

but because black people are profiled, arrested and sometimes murdered at a much higher percentage it is an issue. I had a friend that moved from LA because the police would constantly harass him. The shit is real.
    you do know that well over 80% of the blm/defund the police protesters are white?

milwaukee mike

i was talking about the same PUBLIC school, year after year after year... the top 10-20 kids are asian/indian every year and the bottom 10-20 kids are black every year and it has everything to do with IQ and nothing to do with any other bullshit

milwaukee mike

and just one more point, you say that i should open my eyes and see that blacks aren't doing badly?

in wisconsin the median income for an asian household is $74k, white household is $68k, for a black household it's $33k

http://www.healthcompassmilwaukee.or...icdata?id=3140

Mac4Lyfe

and just one more point, you say that i should open my eyes and see that blacks aren't doing badly?

in wisconsin the median income for an asian household is $74k, white household is $68k, for a black household it's $33k

http://www.healthcompassmilwaukee.or...icdata?id=3140
    Wisconsin...

No wonder you’re so fukked up.

Mac4Lyfe

Or they are too busy working and teaching their kids to read and don't have time. A platform against misconduct by police of all races against people of all races would garner more widespread support.
    Bullshit. White people protest more in this country than any other race. “Save the Whales”, PETA, women’s rights, gay rights, abortion rights, anti nuclear, March for our lives. Major protest in this country have been predominantly led by white people, including George Floyd. People were disturbed watching the GF video and it’s now opening the discussion of how the police treat all people. It wasn’t much of an issue to white people before. Same with the justice system. It wasn’t until OJ went free that we reallized how fukked up they system is.

chico2663

My brother married a Filipino. Now everyone of us were smart. But she outscored kids 2 yrs older than her on the test. She had highest score in 5th largest school in Ohio.

chico2663

Bullshit. White people protest more in this country than any other race. “Save the Whales”, PETA, women’s rights, gay rights, abortion rights, anti nuclear, March for our lives. Major protest in this country have been predominantly led by white people, including George Floyd. People were disturbed watching the GF video and it’s now opening the discussion of how the police treat all people. It wasn’t much of an issue to white people before. Same with the justice system. It wasn’t until OJ went free that we reallized how fukked up they system is.
    Amen.

Foxx

Ok. So in one sentence you say they won't protest then in another you say they protest too much. I can't keep up.

Mac4Lyfe

Ok. So in one sentence you say they won't protest then in another you say they protest too much. I can't keep up.
    Please keep up. I said white people never protested the police because we believe and trust the police. Which is why most police officers (99%) go free because we will not convict a cop. Times are changing now that we have cameras and we can really see their dirt.

i used to play basketball with a sheriff who had serious anger issues. I’ve seen him threaten to shoot guys on the basketball court because he got fouled hard. He was not all there mentally but everyone trusted him 100% and thought he was so awesome because he wore the uniform.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    My brother married a Filipino. Now everyone of us were smart. But she outscored kids 2 yrs older than her on the test. She had highest score in 5th largest school in Ohio.
    She had to learn from someone, somewhere. There’s smart people from all races, ethnicities but their brain has to be nurtured. My sons AAU team had 2 black brothers 11 and 13 that graduated HS and both are in college. Studying some crazy majors like astrophysics and microbiology. I still don’t know how the hell they did it but those kids were smart as hell. The parents took them out of AAU and they were not all there socially, so there’s always a price to be paid for success.

people can only know what they are taught. If your parents are smart, there’s a high chance that you will be smart. If your parents are ghetto... unless you have other influences, it’s almost impossible not to be ghetto.

First ... 101112131415 Last