goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    We don’t want the shit thrown in our faces every fukking 30 minutes....same with the religious idiots. Blacks are the only race that can’t get out of their own way or fix the shit themselves....always needing help from everyone else. Man the fukk up and figure it out.

Educated blacks will 100% agree
    But yet Republicans believe abortion is against the bible. Isnt that throwing religion into peoples faces?
    And I dont want the national anthem played at every single sporting event when I'm on my couch but sometimes we have stuff that we just have to deal with

goduke

Africa didn’t even want them
    Or they got caught in the transatlantic slave trade and were captives. But hey who cares about historical facts. No place for that at SBR

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

I think dlowilly's message is this is a f*cking hockey game. The best in the world. This political, social justice, none of it has anything to do with the game itself being played on the ice. They "use" the platform of Pro Sports to shove their ideas and movements on us all. It doesn't matter if you like the movement, or hate the movement. They don't need to use a sport for their platform. I know...you could say the same thing with advertisements, etc.

It's as if they all said Trump should be re-elected and post it on the screen of the scoreboard before the game. Is that okay? And have a big speech about why he should be re-elected? This is what I mean. They use this to FORWARD their agendas when its a hockey game. If you want to sell BLM t-shirts or something than go ahead and promote that as an ad, but don't tell us your social justice rules you want us all to live by.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

[QUOTE=hehfest;29604949]Dipsh*t. This is how they bring forth their new agendas. Like you wearing a mask and goggles while they talk about racism so you can't say anything. It's you shutting up with your mask while they tell you you are a racist. And black people will take orders from the Kabal while you keep the mask on and shut up.

It's all design to continue their "multi-cultural" experiment on this planet that has proven does not work and has failed.[/QUOTED]
    https://images.app.goo.gl/FHrmqz9zAc8otUjD6

Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 08-01-20 at 03:15 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I love the white athletes pretending they care, they have no choice

Waiting for one to tell the rest to get lost

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

[QUOTE=Mac4Lyfe;29605068]
    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Dipsh*t. This is how they bring forth their new agendas. Like you wearing a mask and goggles while they talk about racism so you can't say anything. It's you shutting up with your mask while they tell you you are a racist. And black people will take orders from the Kabal while you keep the mask on and shut up.

It's all design to continue their "multi-cultural" experiment on this planet that has proven does not work and has failed.[/QUOTED]
    https://images.app.goo.gl/FHrmqz9zAc8otUjD6

weird that all the people accusing libertarians/"conspiracy theorists"/conservatives of wearing tin foil hats are the same people that seem comfortable wearing masks

if tin foil hats aren't protecting anyone from radiation, then explain to me how masks are protecting people from viruses? surgical masks are meant to protect from BACTERIA and blood splatter, bacteria is 1000x larger than a virus which can easily go through a mask and/or stick to it for further inhalation

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The mask stops the air droplets that are coming from peoples mouths and noses when they sneeze. Have you ever wondered why is not good practice to sneeze with your mouth uncovered and spray the whole room with droplets of the virus?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

[QUOTE=milwaukee mike;29605396]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    weird that all the people accusing libertarians/"conspiracy theorists"/conservatives of wearing tin foil hats are the same people that seem comfortable wearing masks

if tin foil hats aren't protecting anyone from radiation, then explain to me how masks are protecting people from viruses? surgical masks are meant to protect from BACTERIA and blood splatter, bacteria is 1000x larger than a virus which can easily go through a mask and/or stick to it for further inhalation
    I’m very comfortable wearing a mask. Much more comfortable than wearing a football helmet. I have a pulse oximeter that measures oxygen level and there is no difference with the mask on.

The virus is attached to droplets that are blocked by most masks.

You don’t think masks work? Ask any doctor or nurse working in a Covid ward. I’ll take their advice working on the frontline over any bullshit I see in the news.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Yes I would keep watching because I'm betting on it or I enjoy watching "the game". I would also do research regarding statements and I would generate my own opinion.
    But to your statements about wedlock, criminal, iq gap, got to wonder if those things would change if they werent at such a disadvantage with the education system. But hey you stick to your anger, always easier to yell at the clouds then have discussion.
    Wonder all you want, it has no place being shoved down our throats while watching a basketball game now does it?

But yet Republicans believe abortion is against the bible. Isnt that throwing religion into peoples faces?
    And I dont want the national anthem played at every single sporting event when I'm on my couch but sometimes we have stuff that we just have to deal with
    I must have missed the anti abortion narratives during games, and the anthem being played isn't controversial though unless you are vehemently unpatriotic.

Or they got caught in the transatlantic slave trade and were captives. But hey who cares about historical facts. No place for that at SBR
    They were captured by other Africans and sold. I really can't believe you and some others on here continue to fight this fight when you have to know you will get smacked down with facts.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 08-01-20 at 05:44 PM.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20316

Who cares if they kneel or stand. They can do a snow angel on the basketball court during the anthem for all I care. The anthem is a song, and the flag is a piece of cloth. Y’all who get so butt hurt about the kneeling are acting like a damn snowflake.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Who cares if they kneel or stand. They can do a snow angel on the basketball court during the anthem for all I care. The anthem is a song, and the flag is a piece of cloth. Y’all who get so butt hurt about the kneeling are acting like a damn snowflake.
    i get that

but i also get that it's a game and they are shoving "black lives matter" right down everyone's throats... if they painted "jesus is god" and put a giant cross on the court i wouldn't get upset but i would understand if people did

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

when they kneel go take a piss or make a cup of coffee. Never understood why people care so much about others agendas. Also had to go send some money for fantasy league. Wore my mask in the bathroom. 2 stalls were being occupied, i didn't smell shit.

goduke

I think dlowilly's message is this is a f*cking hockey game. The best in the world. This political, social justice, none of it has anything to do with the game itself being played on the ice. They "use" the platform of Pro Sports to shove their ideas and movements on us all. It doesn't matter if you like the movement, or hate the movement. They don't need to use a sport for their platform. I know...you could say the same thing with advertisements, etc.

It's as if they all said Trump should be re-elected and post it on the screen of the scoreboard before the game. Is that okay? And have a big speech about why he should be re-elected? This is what I mean. They use this to FORWARD their agendas when its a hockey game. If you want to sell BLM t-shirts or something than go ahead and promote that as an ad, but don't tell us your social justice rules you want us all to live by.
    Like they use the platform after 9/11 or when they play the national anthem every game? It’s the same thing. Can’t have one way and not the other.
    And last time I checked the players are using it as their platform. Are you saying they shouldn’t be allowed to express their opinion? They should just satisfy your need to watch a sport and not care about what is happening?

goduke

Yeap. All over. Systematic racism. The last dying attempt to keep the power among those same money brokers at the table that Jesus threw over, and Hitler tried to stop. This never was about "COVID" it was about what they want to accomplish during COVID. COVID, like I always said, is the cover for the real play.

What a total scam. They were just waiting for the main NBC channel to spew their garbage and rhetoric. Remember, these are just people that are already in the elite of the elite pushing this agenda on us all. Sadly, too many people are too dumb to see that.
    Agenda of treating everyone equal? Boy those elite of elite just caring that people get treated equal. How dare them lmao

goduke

Yeap. All over. Systematic racism. The last dying attempt to keep the power among those same money brokers at the table that Jesus threw over, and Hitler tried to stop. This never was about "COVID" it was about what they want to accomplish during COVID. COVID, like I always said, is the cover for the real play.

What a total scam. They were just waiting for the main NBC channel to spew their garbage and rhetoric. Remember, these are just people that are already in the elite of the elite pushing this agenda on us all. Sadly, too many people are too dumb to see that.
    So if covid is the cover what is their plan? Where do they make money? You don’t stay elite by losing money. So economy sucks, people are unemployed and not spending money, the country is divided. How does the elite capitalize? I can’t wait to hear this

goduke

Dipsh*t. This is how they bring forth their new agendas. Like you wearing a mask and goggles while they talk about racism so you can't say anything. It's you shutting up with your mask while they tell you you are a racist. And black people will take orders from the Kabal while you keep the mask on and shut up.

It's all design to continue their "multi-cultural" experiment on this planet that has proven does not work and has failed.
    But how do they benefit? How do they make money? One would argue that the middle class drives the economy and helps the rich stay rich. Well the middle class is struggling so where are they making money with this agenda. You can shout from the moon with your crazy conspiracies but you need to actually think about how does it benefit the elite. Just having control over us to wear a mask provides them no benefit. It’s a stupid thought

milwaukee mike

Agenda of treating everyone equal? Boy those elite of elite just caring that people get treated equal. How dare them lmao
    i would love everyone to be treated equally

let's get rid of affirmative action... naacp, negro college fund, hiring decisions based on race, etc

why patronize blacks and tell them they need special treatment to succeed? i don't see any special treatment for asians or hispanics and they are doing just fine... going to school, not killing each other, not having 8 kids with 8 different fathers, etc

milwaukee mike

But how do they benefit? How do they make money? One would argue that the middle class drives the economy and helps the rich stay rich. Well the middle class is struggling so where are they making money with this agenda. You can shout from the moon with your crazy conspiracies but you need to actually think about how does it benefit the elite. Just having control over us to wear a mask provides them no benefit. It’s a stupid thought
    well let's see

$483 million in free money to moderna
    $1.6 billion in free money to novavax (gates/fauci)
    $1.1 billion to parkdale
    $1 billion to RER
    etc etc etc

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Wonder all you want, it has no place being shoved down our throats while watching a basketball game now does it?

I must have missed the anti abortion narratives during games, and the anthem being played isn't controversial though unless you are vehemently unpatriotic.

They were captured by other Africans and sold. I really can't believe you and some others on here continue to fight this fight when you have to know you will get smacked down with facts.
    Lmao that’s considered smacked down get real. First off what does the military or patriotism have to do with sports? Nothing. So why does the anthem get played. What if I care about my country and want to see everyone treated equally? So that’s what they are doing, they are demonstrating that at sporting events exactly like it was shoved in our face that patriotism and sports go together

As for the abortion messages, no they aren’t at sports they are used to elect Supreme Court justices. And my comment to that was in reference to booyas comment not yours

As for the slaves....who bought them lmao. You can’t have slaves if there aren’t being buying them and making them work. Your comment is like saying you bought a car from a guy on the street that was stolen but since you didn’t steal it it’s ok to buy. Idiocy. Man what are they teaching you in New Jersey?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

Nbc laying it on thick tonight

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i get that

but i also get that it's a game and they are shoving "black lives matter" right down everyone's throats... if they painted "jesus is god" and put a giant cross on the court i wouldn't get upset but i would understand if people did
    Every athlete that is interviewed after a game says they owe everything to god. I don’t hear anyone getting upset with that

goduke

well let's see

$483 million in free money to moderna
    $1.6 billion in free money to novavax (gates/fauci)
    $1.1 billion to parkdale
    $1 billion to RER
    etc etc etc
    So a virus was created to give a company 483 million to research and find a cure? Not seeing how they come out that ahead. The stock is only up 50 dollars since covid and if they don’t find a cure that price will shoot down. So how do the elite benefit from that?

goduke

i would love everyone to be treated equally

let's get rid of affirmative action... naacp, negro college fund, hiring decisions based on race, etc

why patronize blacks and tell them they need special treatment to succeed? i don't see any special treatment for asians or hispanics and they are doing just fine... going to school, not killing each other, not having 8 kids with 8 different fathers, etc
    Those areas were created because people aren’t treated equally. Once that occurs then that’s fine I agree you could get rid of them but you can’t until that happens

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

I don’t want the religious fukks either...nobody wants this shit thrown in their face all day long...now you get it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s so hilarious when they say to vote that we got to get our people and they are in every city you dummies you have IQs of 10 that’s why you’ll never go anywhere in life and you’re lazy bastard’s

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Always an excuse with you guys...just man the fukk up and say you need to do better....you will get much more respect then...

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Lmao that’s considered smacked down get real. First off what does the military or patriotism have to do with sports? Nothing. So why does the anthem get played. What if I care about my country and want to see everyone treated equally? So that’s what they are doing, they are demonstrating that at sporting events exactly like it was shoved in our face that patriotism and sports go together

As for the abortion messages, no they aren’t at sports they are used to elect Supreme Court justices. And my comment to that was in reference to booyas comment not yours

As for the slaves....who bought them lmao. You can’t have slaves if there aren’t being buying them and making them work. Your comment is like saying you bought a car from a guy on the street that was stolen but since you didn’t steal it it’s ok to buy. Idiocy. Man what are they teaching you in New Jersey?
    I'm sorry but that reply is something like a devil's advocate exercise in a special ed class.

You're just twisting and turning to not be wrong now.

milwaukee mike

So a virus was created to give a company 483 million to research and find a cure? Not seeing how they come out that ahead. The stock is only up 50 dollars since covid and if they don’t find a cure that price will shoot down. So how do the elite benefit from that?
    the free vaccine money parade is up to over $20 billion total, not 483 million

would you lie, cheat, and steal for $1 billion?

if you knew the worldwide debt-based money system was coming to an end, wouldn't you do a big wealth grab and push for totalitarian world government?

goduke

Always an excuse with you guys...just man the fukk up and say you need to do better....you will get much more respect then...
    This is an idiotic response. If you know something that apparently no one in history knows please show your proof. Its the same thing with you guys.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I'm sorry but that reply is something like a devil's advocate exercise in a special ed class.

You're just twisting and turning to not be wrong now.
    Its the exact same thing with you each time. I could do this all day but you just clench your teeth and shake your head like a small toddler who wont give away their toy. It doesnt matter if stuff hits you right in the face youre going to only hear the stories that fit your crazy imagination agenda. Have fun with life and keep yelling at the tv pal. Its getting you far

goduke

if you knew the worldwide debt-based money system was coming to an end, wouldn't you do a big wealth grab and push for totalitarian world government?
    I was talking directly about moderna. That was one of your examples you gave me. You are saying that the elite are making moves and getting free money. I'm saying moderna isnt even that big on the pharm food chain. So then I tried to look into okay what if elite bought shares in moderna and this was the reason they would have put out a virus and then borrow money to cure a virus and hopefully the stock went up to provide themselve money is this long game tactic. But the stock has only risen about 3x and if they dont hit the cure thats the end of that stock price rising.

What I'm saying is you used an example that needs so many moving parts to accomplish my point. Moderna isnt an elite play. This whole lets control people with masks and a pandemic doesnt equate to money in the long run in their pocket. I can do this with every one of your examples but I felt like pointing out one should be sufficient

goduke

And yes money is being handed out for a vaccine. But you're then saying that our pharmas are behind the virus? Why? So they can get money to find a cure. Seems kind of a net zero effect. Now also then wouldnt everyone have in the medical industry have to be in on this as well? What about the hospitals who arent getting big vaccine money or arent getting that funding. Wouldnt those doctors be stepping up and saying this is just fear tactics by others? Its alot of moving parts and alot of people that would have to say nothing for it to work.
    And this pandemic isnt going to eliminate our money system, this is just reaching.

milwaukee mike

And yes money is being handed out for a vaccine. But you're then saying that our pharmas are behind the virus? Why? So they can get money to find a cure. Seems kind of a net zero effect. Now also then wouldnt everyone have in the medical industry have to be in on this as well? What about the hospitals who arent getting big vaccine money or arent getting that funding. Wouldnt those doctors be stepping up and saying this is just fear tactics by others? Its alot of moving parts and alot of people that would have to say nothing for it to work.
    And this pandemic isnt going to eliminate our money system, this is just reaching.
    yes thousands of brave doctors have done just that... but there are also GAG ORDERS on doctors and nurses, many of whom have been fired for speaking out

you make so many twists and turns, i never said pharmas are behind the virus, i never said the pandemic was going to eliminate our money system, etc etc

stay asleep if you want

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

we should take a moral inventory if it bothers us this much

some of you guys are having a Kanye moment here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

manny its a war man

First 123 Last