homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

it is not their choice. they can vote on it internally but MLB decides

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Exactly Laker...the MLS kicked out a couple teams...just do the same with the Marlins

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Nice league, LOL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Bingo. If they don’t wanna go then chalk them up for 0-3! They should feel lucky, fish woulda beat that ass if they didn’t catch the Rona!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Exactly Laker...the MLS kicked out a couple teams...just do the same with the Marlins
    That sucks for many reasons tho, namely cause as fish showed over the weekend they gonna be a sneaky good play many nights! Well they were, prob not so much now with all minor leaguers in the lineup (I know I know, let’s hear the jokes about how they were already playing minor leaguers!). Maybe now they won’t be a great bet but if a couple their starting pitchers still healthy (havnt seen the list of guys who have it) gonna be some nice 1st 5 under plays!

Plus what the hell mlb gonna do with the other team who was supposed to be playing them? I’m not sure if it could balance out putting their opponents up against each other to play those games but I know the schedule couldnt work out for that to happen.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It seems like MLB had some protocols, but it also seems like they have not built it very much flexibility here.

I wonder if we get any day with a normal card, no makup doubleheader game and no postponement, before the playoffs.

lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It seems like MLB had some protocols, but it also seems like they have not built it very much flexibility here.

I wonder if we get any day with a normal card, no makup doubleheader game and no postponement, before the playoffs.

lol
    That is 100% on man-turd and the owners. They were so busy fighting bout money and stalling so 60 games was most they could play they put themselves in a corner far as amount of days they have to finish the schedule!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That sucks for many reasons tho, namely cause as fish showed over the weekend they gonna be a sneaky good play many nights! Well they were, prob not so much now with all minor leaguers in the lineup (I know I know, let’s hear the jokes about how they were already playing minor leaguers!). Maybe now they won’t be a great bet but if a couple their starting pitchers still healthy (havnt seen the list of guys who have it) gonna be some nice 1st 5 under plays!

Plus what the hell mlb gonna do with the other team who was supposed to be playing them? I’m not sure if it could balance out putting their opponents up against each other to play those games but I know the schedule couldnt work out for that to happen.
    Yup, Miami giving a little back compared to last year's shitty start.

Banker, can St. Louis gat the best of Minny today?

Twins seem scary, they might end up being the first team to 11 wins, winning the Lakerboy contest.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

2daBank

Yup, Miami giving a little back compared to last year's shitty start.

Banker, can St. Louis gat the best of Minny today?

Twins seem scary, they might end up being the first team to 11 wins, winning the Lakerboy contest.
    I love cards +136 today! Our whole lineup has smacked Bailey around for years and it no accident as he doesn’t have any nasty breaking stuff in his arsenal. He mostly a fastball/sinker/split finger pitcher, that not how you get cards out.

This the 1st time ever Carlos has taken the off season seriously, by all accounts he worked his butt off as he had no interest being a reliever again! Other than flaherty there no other cards starter I would want to see against this sick twins lineup! Carlos has the stuff to be able to control these bats imo, he hasn’t started a game in 2 years but you could tell this spring he was in starter shape, appears he kept it going during the time off as he won the job with lots of competition. He pitched 4 innings against kc last wed then threw a pen session over weekend so I trust he can go 5-6 innings here. My only concern is he to ramped up and struggles with command, can’t walk guys against this lineup as a few jacks almost inevitable, long as they solo shots no biggie!

I think Martinez stuff will be electric tonight but more importantly I trust cards will hit bailey and the twins pen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    MLB will not decide. You think if they don't want to go they are going to drag them onto planes and force them to go?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    MLB will not decide. You think if they don't want to go they are going to drag them onto planes and force them to go?
    They can give them 3 losses.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They can give them 3 losses.
    That's fine but will Florida be able to field a team? I was going to make money on the Marlins this season. They have good young players and were going to be a bitch to play.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

That's fine but will Florida be able to field a team? I was going to make money on the Marlins this season. They have good young players and were going to be a bitch to play.
    You? Shoot I had already cashed 2 Ff unders, a fish ml, and the last game over! That was gonna be one my favorite teams to bet on or first 5 unders this year!! I’m hoping a few their starting pitchers I like still healthy, if so their Ff unders might even be more profitable missing all their offense! (Assuming the guys they bring in can field at least!). It’s a huge bummer.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's like the game of Survivor. You can be voted off the island (league) at any time!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is why they are not playing. The young players are not family people and don't take precautions and now the whole team is infected. Veteran teams are smart and don't get infected.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, was fully expecting to make money off of Miami this year. Those expecations don't always pan out, but I think Mia pays us all year long.

For today, if St. Louis doesn't win, it probably won't play out as their failure. A loss would probably be due to Minny just going above and beyond. For the tracked Fund, I'm -1 units on Mia.

Minny seems like a striker right now that's gonna get hot early.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's like the game of Survivor. You can be voted off the island (league) at any time!
    Could be like this even in the NBA Bubble too. The teams who struggle early may be back in time later while the rest of the league suffers.

Same with NCAAF if they play.

It's going to be a survival of the fittest in all these sports for sure.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

what a disaster

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    what a disaster
    all over a Hoax, a glorified FLU

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Fuk Washington then

They can forfiet the games

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Could be like this even in the NBA Bubble too. The teams who struggle early may be back in time later while the rest of the league suffers.

KVB, can pick up Miami to win world series at 500-1

They could end up being last men standing since they are catching the virus early on

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

They could end up being last men standing since they are catching the virus early on

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Marlins season put off until Monday.

Un-fukkin-real.

Will be funny if they contact trace it back to one big booty hoochie momma.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Sucks for the teams they were supposed to play, who will now be sitting in their hotels, bored, and ordering whores.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

There were some rumors that several SEC teams were catching Covid before the season. Nicky Saban is a smart SOB.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    There were some rumors that several SEC teams were catching Covid before the season. Nicky Saban is a smart SOB.

Also, Clemson had a ton of players make the news.

They should be all done with it now. Clemson could be a last man standing.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Whatever the immunity situation, there isn't enough time to contract it again.

But, that doesn't mean someone who got sick with it and thought they recoverd couldn't have sort of a relapse of the original infection. That is certainly within the time frame of the season.

I would think that type of relapse would be pretty rare but can be confused for a re-infection or loss of immunity.

2daBank

Yeah, was fully expecting to make money off of Miami this year. Those expecations don't always pan out, but I think Mia pays us all year long.

For today, if St. Louis doesn't win, it probably won't play out as their failure. A loss would probably be due to Minny just going above and beyond. For the tracked Fund, I'm -1 units on Mia.

Minny seems like a striker right now that's gonna get hot early.
    I loved the twins early last year before books and everyone else had caught on! Lol.

homie1975

phukken brilliant !!!

2daBank

Sharp angle!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Clemson went herd immunity as well.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 159

Threads r being pulled

this could fall apart

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Figures I took wash in the contest.

12 Last