vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Let’s Face It...Sports Cannot Survive This

I think we see now that the virus cannot be contained. The bubble for the nba and hockey might be the only way sports can survive.

Does baseball last? Who knows. Testing is almost meaningless because testing takes days. So we have a billion dollar corporation who can’t handle the virus for a week.....and we want schools in person reopen? Seems nonsensical.

The question is, why can other countries do things we can’t? Our people? Our leadership?

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

The NHL and PGA will be fine because their players are in a bubble and not dumb as hell. Nba will eventually get postponed or cancelled again because of dummies. Mlb plan for no bubble was stupid from the beginning.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I think we see now that the virus cannot be contained. The bubble for the nba and hockey might be the only way sports can survive.

Does baseball last? Who knows. Testing is almost meaningless because testing takes days. So we have a billion dollar corporation who can’t handle the virus for a week.....and we want schools in person reopen? Seems nonsensical.

The question is, why can other countries do things we can’t? Our people? Our leadership?
    Our people and our poor leadership. We have become a clown car with a clown driving. But... but... but... the stock market was good!

When you have all these clowns on TV calling it a hoax.... this is what you get.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Our people and our poor leadership. We have become a clown car with a clown driving. But... but... but... the stock market was good!

When you have all these clowns on TV calling it a hoax.... this is what you get.
    Agreed. We have these anti mask idiots and hoax believers that are spreading the virus. Dumbest people and dumbest leadership all reside in United States
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cecil127, and asiagambler

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    The NHL and PGA will be fine because their players are in a bubble and not dumb as hell. Nba will eventually get postponed or cancelled again because of dummies. Mlb plan for no bubble was stupid from the beginning.
    I tend to agree with this. Lou Williams at a strip club. Just brilliant. What a fuxcking dope.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The more educated you are the less problems there are

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Funny thread. Major overreacting. NBA and nhl will be fine. MLB and NFL will have some issues because of the method they were using.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: toddsclowns

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Funny thread. Major overreacting. NBA and nhl will be fine. MLB and NFL will have some issues because of the method they were using.
    Eh, you said stadiums would be packed in September, so not sure if you can say this is an over reaction. This is pretty much mlb worst nightmare. One team gets it, possible spread to another team.....it’s a potential big problem.

I think bubbles will be the only way to go.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Eh, you said stadiums would be packed in September, so not sure if you can say this is an over reaction. This is pretty much mlb worst nightmare. One team gets it, possible spread to another team.....it’s a potential big problem.

I think bubbles will be the only way to go.
    I did say stadiums can be full and would have fans but i will admit I failed to recognize the American will to be free and stupid.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

I did say stadiums can be full and would have fans but i will admit I failed to recognize the American will to be free and stupid.
    LOL. That’s part of the problem. American athletes are even dumber than the average American. NFL will be interesting. MLB will make it work.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

im laughing that schools want to open. its nonesense

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

I tend to agree with this. Lou Williams at a strip club. Just brilliant. What a fuxcking dope.
    Jackass sneaks out to a strip club, then goes back to the bubble where everyone is locked down - What could possibly go wrong...

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The more educated you are the less problems there are
    JJ. You sound more educated each time

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Otter yes , very well read, tremendous vocabulary and actually a poet. We look down on many many people

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Jackass sneaks out to a strip club, then goes back to the bubble where everyone is locked down - What could possibly go wrong...
    Amazing stupidity from Lou. Did he say he went there to pick up food? Lmao

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

I'm educated as well JJ. Hard to know because I'm bat shit

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Otter yes , very well read, tremendous vocabulary and actually a poet. We look down on many many people
    I think I've read some of your poetry. If I remember right, one stanza went something like this:

There once was a man from Nantucket......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EasyCover

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...So we have a billion dollar corporation who can’t handle the virus for a week...
    This is a disturbing trend but it's like they half assed it anyway.

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

The virus can be contained. New Zealand contained it and rugby is back with fans in the stands without social distancing. It takes political will. But in this country we have an imbecile as president and a sycophantic GOP that refuses to do the hard work. So we have 150k dead heading higher, massive outbreaks and we have wasted trillions and time. So stop electing cons. They are utterly useless and may get you killed.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Agreed. We have these anti mask idiots and hoax believers that are spreading the virus. Dumbest people and dumbest leadership all reside in United States
    What about all of the anti-mask anti-Trump protestors? Are they spreading the virus too, or does protesting slow the virus spreading?
    Points Awarded:

TATUMUS gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    The virus can be contained. New Zealand contained it and rugby is back with fans in the stands without social distancing. It takes political will. But in this country we have an imbecile as president and a sycophantic GOP that refuses to do the hard work. So we have 150k dead heading higher, massive outbreaks and we have wasted trillions and time. So stop electing cons. They are utterly useless and may get you killed.
    New Zealand is a small island with a population less than New York City along with minimal travel to and from.

Kind of a poor comparison.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

The virus is political. The left is trying to un seat Trump. They are angry. They can't win and they know it. Their candidate cant even tie his own shoe.

Trump wins in a landslide. That's why they're rioting right now. To force Trump into doing something that will make him look bad. They know they can't win at the ballot box.

Left is in serious trouble.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    The virus is political. The left is trying to un seat Trump. They are angry. They can't win and they know it. Their candidate cant even tie his own shoe.

Trump wins in a landslide. That's why they're rioting right now. To force Trump into doing something that will make him look bad. They know they can't win at the ballot box.

Left is in serious trouble.
    100 percent true. The deranged left would rather destroy the country on purpose if it means it will get Trump out of office. The last laugh will be on them when Trump wins in a landslide I can't wait for election night. Trump will stick it to these liberal dipshits one more time.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What about all of the anti-mask anti-Trump protestors? Are they spreading the virus too, or does protesting slow the virus spreading?
    Lol

Seems like the left so focused in n Trump they can’t see through the forest because of the trees

Lol

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15193

If you are scared go to church

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15193

Wait til November, this will all magicallly disappear

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Rapid nasal swab testing takes hours, not days.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    A president can't stop a virus.

This is the country we live in. Our very country is built on ppl not wanting to be controlled by the system. So they're going to do whatever they want if Trump is in office, or if Jesus was in office.

Don't you understand that?

Anyone that talks about left and right bullshit at a time like this is a moron in my book. That's why I turned off the news.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

You sound so negative do you even like sports?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    A president can't stop a virus.

This is the country we live in. Our very country is built on ppl not wanting to be controlled by the system. So they're going to do whatever they want if Trump is in office, or if Jesus was in office.

Don't you understand that?

Anyone that talks about left and right bullshit at a time like this is a moron in my book. That's why I turned off the news.
    Solid post

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Rapid nasal swab testing takes hours, not days.
    The 3 they gave me in the hospital took about 24 hours or less.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

if there was no media social or otherwise for 1 month this would all be over

all lies and young fat fukks trying to get on Instagram burning a building

meanwhile hundreds of thou\sands continue their military and corporate careers black, white, retarded, indifferent

how do you think little league has been playing all summer and not 1 kid has died ?!?!??!

testing a complete waste of time and money

you guys are funny though

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

I still have wore a mask 0 times.

Masks are for losers.

12 Last