pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by GTRandy View Post
    Live chat told me yesterday that they're gonna apply the boosts sometime next week, and not on wednesday. Let's see what happens. My dumbass made a withdrawal by accident during this the covid months so I ruled myself out of the boost.
    I was told Friday!!

Also got great news from Heritage.

They sent me this email. Same as BOL stating.

“Yes Sir,

You will receive the Boost on the highest amount you had in the account between March 18th and July 19th”
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Just got the 2nd half of my BOL bonus. Heritage will credit tomorrow.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13827

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Just got the 2nd half of my BOL bonus. Heritage will credit tomorrow.
    Guess they are doing it manually?

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    These terms say nothing about a minimum balance. And a minimum balance doesn't make sense either. Deposit $5 and suddenly you're OK to get $5000 on your 25k max balance?

BOL's live chat is wrong 95% of the time. You could ask them what month it is and they'd get it wrong. Their e-mail support is a bit better but not by much.

I am very confident they'll honor the crystal clear terms they had on their site and which they confirmed with SBR above. They will have a major sh**show on their hands if they don't.
    It's really amazing how little they communicate with each other there. Their CS people are almost always on different pages... they never have any idea of what the terms of their bonuses are, amongst many other things. It's like there is zero training given to the reps, and even the "VIP" ones have no idea what's going on. I could get 5 completely different answers to the same question.

Just asked about the balance boost and the rep said he's under the impression that you need to keep your total balance there to qualify for the bonus. He's confirming with the promotions department, but believes that if you lose your balance you won't get anything. I hope he's just ignorant (would be par for the course), but regardless they need to get their sh-t together over there.
    Last edited by Wegmine9; 07-22-20 at 01:45 PM.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Bogus. Was intrigued by this 20% balance boost free 1000$ but if you’ve made a single payout since March you are ineligible no matter what

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Bogus. Was intrigued by this 20% balance boost free 1000$ but if you’ve made a single payout since March you are ineligible no matter what
    That was the whole point of their offering the bonus, so people won't make withdrawals. How does that make it bogus?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    That was the whole point of their offering the bonus, so people won't make withdrawals. How does that make it bogus?
    Exactly.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

For those who didn't claim the first 50% earlier, I wonder when this gets posted to our accounts.

JAKEPEAVY21

I went on live chat yesterday(took forever and got nothing accomplished with the chat rep as usual) and now am unsure whether I'll be credited the 20% boost. I opted in months ago and they were asking me if I did through email or the website? It was months ago, I can't remember for certain. I downloaded an email they sent me a few weeks ago with the option for 10% now and 10% later, I did opt in for that but never received 10% early. That email did state that they owed me xx amount. Long story short, they never gave me a concrete answer and now i have no idea if they are going to hose me or not.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    It's really amazing how little they communicate with each other there. Their CS people are almost always on different pages... they never have any idea of what the terms of their bonuses are, amongst many other things. It's like there is zero training given to the reps, and even the "VIP" ones have no idea what's going on. I could get 5 completely different answers to the same question.

Just asked about the balance boost and the rep said he's under the impression that you need to keep your total balance there to qualify for the bonus. He's confirming with the promotions department, but believes that if you lose your balance you won't get anything. I hope he's just ignorant (would be par for the course), but regardless they need to get their sh-t together over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I went on live chat yesterday(took forever and got nothing accomplished with the chat rep as usual) and now am unsure whether I'll be credited the 20% boost. I opted in months ago and they were asking me if I did through email or the website? It was months ago, I can't remember for certain. I downloaded an email they sent me a few weeks ago with the option for 10% now and 10% later, I did opt in for that but never received 10% early. That email did state that they owed me xx amount. Long story short, they never gave me a concrete answer and now i have no idea if they are going to hose me or not.

Guys... Both Betonline and Heritage will meet the terms you took this bonus under.

You have it in writing. You already know how it works. No need to confirm with a bloody CS operator who does not need to know every bonus' terms, as they dont process them, offer them, or finalize them.

If you opted in and and did not withdraw, you'll get your bonus as offered.

JAKEPEAVY21

That remains to be seen. This book gives me nothing but headaches. I'll chime in if they ever get around to crediting the 20%.
    Points Awarded:

pokerdevil gave JAKEPEAVY21 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I'm not taking it for granted that I get the 20% from Heritage. Please share if you did!

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

I got this email from BetOnline today. Is this legit? Any catch?

"The Yankees. The Nationals. The Cubs or Dodgers. Pick your favorite MLB team and place a risk-free wager right now.

Opt-in for our exclusive MLB Opening Weekend promotion and we guarantee your first bet is a winner – or we’ll refund your bet stake up to $100.

Click the link below and follow the on-site instructions to register. Then place a wager of $10 or more on any MLB game and, if your first wager loses, we’ll refund it up to $100.

Hurry though, this offer is valid this weekend only."

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

"The Yankees. The Nationals. The Cubs or Dodgers. Pick your favorite MLB team and place a risk-free wager right now.

Opt-in for our exclusive MLB Opening Weekend promotion and we guarantee your first bet is a winner – or we’ll refund your bet stake up to $100.

Click the link below and follow the on-site instructions to register. Then place a wager of $10 or more on any MLB game and, if your first wager loses, we’ll refund it up to $100.

Make sure to opt in and you'll be good to go. The $100 rebate pays out as free play, so not exactly "risk free", but it's free money that you'd be crazy to leave on the table
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave pokerdevil 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

6x rollover is the only catch. Nice offer
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave Crusherrr 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

still nothing for me as far as the 20% goes. Also opted in DSI...nothing. Hope these fools dont drag it out but have the feeling it will be anything but smooth.
    Points Awarded:

pokerdevil gave DISTROYA 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21 gave DISTROYA 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Well sports is back.

I expect these bonuses to be added soon.

By this weekend.

Was told Friday. We shall see.

dlknfdslknfdlskn
    dlknfdslknfdlskn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Well sports is back.

I expect these bonuses to be added soon.

By this weekend.

Was told Friday. We shall see.
    Why would they tell you Friday? Their own terms say today.

DISTROYA

Their terms dont mean shit unfortunately. Ever seen the matrix? They can change any exit they want into a brick wall. I will report on either book once something happens, or doesnt.

dlknfdslknfdlskn
    dlknfdslknfdlskn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I was told Friday!!

Also got great news from Heritage.

They sent me this email. Same as BOL stating.

“Yes Sir,

You will receive the Boost on the highest amount you had in the account between March 18th and July 19th”
    This is really strange, considering they said it would be highest balance up until sports start, which will be today.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlknfdslknfdlskn View Post
    Why would they tell you Friday? Their own terms say today.
    Upon questioning this I received an email stating Friday. I’m guessing since that’s the day of a full slate of games back.
    Points Awarded:

LLXC gave pimike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DISTROYA

Any professional and classy book wouldve had all the figures done already and credited this morning everyone's fair share. But then again, which ones can you actually say those things to?
    Points Awarded:

LLXC gave DISTROYA 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4445

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Any professional and classy book wouldve had all the figures done already and credited this morning everyone's fair share. But then again, which ones can you actually say those things to?
    Couldn't agree with this more. What are they waiting for here? Unless a nuclear war breaks out in the next 2 hours, these games are playing tonight. You'd think they'd want to credit everyone, make people happy and give them a chance to dump it on the nationally televised games (with sharp lines) tonight.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Just got credited from Betonline and Sportsbetting. I didn't opt for the 50% before, and 50% now because I was hoping to build up my bankroll. My bankroll did go up but my bonus amount didn't change. Oh well, not a huge difference.

I believe there should be a rollover but noticed that the rollover counter hasn't been set yet.

Still waiting to see when Heritage will credit the bonus.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Got mine from BOL

Heritage said there working on the numbers...

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

love me some bol, best in the business now

Crusherrr

Awesome! Got over $3,000 from the two of them combined. Still waiting on Heritage.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Yup. BetOnine, Sportsbetting, and LowVig all credited today, and it looks like they did the calculations perfectly. The only problem is that my "Calculate Rollover" button isn't working (shows $0). My friend's button IS working. I wonder if they're still updating that piece on some accounts. I hope so, because it will be hard to track otherwise. I guess LowVig will be an issue anyways since they have no such button.

JAKEPEAVY21

Mine was credited as well!

Optional correct again

DISTROYA

All that bitching wasnt for nothing...credited at BOL as well

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    All that bitching wasnt for nothing...credited at BOL as well
    Lol

It’s natural to bitch though.

Lol

thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4445

I was credited at SportsBetting, not yet at Bet Online or LowVig. Here we go...

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by thagame24 View Post
    I was credited at SportsBetting, not yet at Bet Online or LowVig. Here we go...
    Lots of people were credited at all 3 books, so it might be that they aren't done updating accounts yet, or there is a sign up issue with two of your accounts. Either way, I'm sure they'll rectify it. How did you sign up? Did you input your account number in each site or your email address. I always suspected people with multiple accounts might run into problems if they use the email address since all 3 sites share one database.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Has anyone received their bonus from Heritage? Yesterday, their CS said my $1000 bonus would be credited today. Meanwhile BOL and LowVig credited my accounts for over $4000 combined BEFORE the the first game went off today. Very disappointed in Heritage in not meeting today's deadline.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 07-23-20 at 08:18 PM. Reason: 4K
    Points Awarded:

LLXC gave HedgeHog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Has anyone received their bonus from Heritage? Yesterday, their CS said my $1000 bonus would be credited today. Meanwhile BOL and LowVig credited my accounts for over $4000 combined BEFORE the the first game went off today. Very disappointed in Heritage in not meeting today's deadline.
    They said by 12 noon today.

Then came back and they’re checking figures.
    Points Awarded:

LLXC gave pimike 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 567891011 ... Last