Betpoints: 15307

Quote Originally Posted by paulll View Post
    5% is still a chance, isn't it?
    Looking better now

https://www.outkick.com/if-high-scho...lege-football/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It would be very boring without college football on the weekends but like anything else you get used to It
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: manny24

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    TX is dreaming

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-scho...all-this-fall/

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It would be very boring without college football on the weekends but like anything else you get used to It
    Ok I will remind u one last time

nfl on sat

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post

nfl on sat
    Johnny Boy I'll be reminding you when the NFL crashes and burns LOL

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

nfl on sat

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Johnny Boy I'll be reminding you when the NFL crashes and burns LOL
    Ok u do that buddy

homie1975

Ok u do that buddy

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

NFLPA dropping a bomb.

It's the NFL, they'll work it out. It's a piece of cake compared to NCAAF.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i will miss CFB as much as anyone. NO ONE ON EARTH WILL MISS IT MORE THAN I WILL. i have been a diehard fan of CFB since i was 10 yrs old in 1985. 35 straight years i follow scores and games every sat even when i am out of town (Rarely happens in fall unless wedding or funeral). i plan all my major life events around the CFB calendar so they do not interfere with Fall Saturdays.

but i have to face the reality and it sucks: i see NO PATH to playing a college football season this Fall.

i hate saying it, i hate it, but the case spike the past 4 weeks fukking ruined everything.
    CfB is terrible to watch. Now if you are talking about the bowls i will give you that but the season sucks watching guys who will be a postman after their college careers are up, trying to tackle someone. Just a brutal sport to watch and same goes for college basketball. Mistake after mistake after mistake with these kids.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Let's be honest. The mentality of the average football player, both college and pro, is equal to a 5 grader. The game has been reduced to a bunch of crybabies who complain after each play. They either want a penalty called, or scream if one is called. I can't wait for the black players (who lead the way in stupidity) to start playing the race card after they have been called for a penalty, especially if the player that they were involved with is white. This is SOP for Blacks in America.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Let's be honest. The mentality of the average football player, both college and pro, is equal to a 5 grader. The game has been reduced to a bunch of crybabies who complain after each play. They either want a penalty called, or scream if one is called. I can't wait for the black players (who lead the way in stupidity) to start playing the race card after they have been called for a penalty, especially if the player that they were involved with is white. This is SOP for Blacks in America.
    BD does your white hood get in the way when you take a piss sometimes thus causing you to miss the hole in the toilet seat and piss off your servant who has to clean it, or have you become adept at tilting it or holding it with one hand while you
    Aim your peter with the other hand?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

schools shouldnt even think about opening. nvm football

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Its not his white hood, its that lipid goiter obstructing oxygen from getting to his brain

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Alabama High School Athletic Asociation will announce tomorrow:

-Fall sports to go on without delays
    -Practice can begin Monday
    -All students able to participate
    -Band/cheer deemed “essential” & can attend home/away games
    -No fan limitation

*Local systems will be able to alter

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    schools shouldnt even think about opening. nvm football
    Egg zack lee

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

BD does your white hood get in the way when you take a piss sometimes thus causing you to miss the hole in the toilet seat and piss off your servant who has to clean it, or have you become adept at tilting it or holding it with one hand while you
    What makes you think he pees standing up? Bold assumption.
    How can he hold his dress while he lifting up his stomach to find his tiny pecker? Clown def sits down to pee. He also uses those fat ppl motorized carts at wal-mart.

I know that isn’t quite the picture he tries to paint while pretending to be a bad ass when posting. Guess everyone will just have to decide which seems way more likely? That he a absolute bad ass, total stud with a family who loves and adores him, and a gambling savant that has killed every man that ever stood in his way on the road to success and happiness!

Or hear me out, just maybe he a fat ass loud mouth pussy who says ignorant shit on the net he would never have the guts to say to anyone in person, A guy who gets more bed sores than pussy, he ain’t ever killed nothing or let nothing die (dispute he claims to the contrary), and the next time he post a winner will be the 1st time!!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

Quote Originally Posted by cybersharp View Post
    F*ck you, you arrogant prick. I've forgotten more about sports than you ever knew, and I don't
    feel any need to prove it. BTW, you can disagree with someone without insulting them, or making
    clownish assumptions about them.

Try it sometime.
    I see you have met QH. Don’t mind him. He’s instant fade material! You will have plenty of cash in no time betting against this moron.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I see you have met QH. Don’t mind him. He’s instant fade material! You will have plenty of cash in no time betting against this moron.
    I dislike him as much as everyone else but you can’t be fading him much bro, he doesn’t have the balls to post many plays. Usually just goes around pretending he won after the fact.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cybersharp View Post
    F*ck you, you arrogant prick. I've forgotten more about sports than you ever knew, and I don't
    feel any need to prove it. BTW, you can disagree with someone without insulting them, or making
    clownish assumptions about them.

Try it sometime.
    You can if you a decent normal human being. Fat daddy is neither of those things, just ignore him he the village idiot around here. Nobody takes him seriously or treats him with a ounce of respect.

homie1975

Man do I miss the Sopranos, and I miss Mr. Gandolfini, may he rest in peace.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Does he start pick threads? Or bury the losing picks in non-related ones?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Does he start pick threads? Or bury the losing picks in non-related ones?
    Way to gutless to take a position before the game! He hits at a very high clip after the fact, just ask him! The very few times he has stepped out before a game he mostly been wrong, unless you count the -900 ncaa football favs he brags about crushing! Lol
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

-No fan limitation

No surprise there. Alabama was NEVER considered smart as a state.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No surprise there. Alabama was NEVER considered smart as a state.
    When I did my time in mississippi and took the GED I was crowned smartest person in the state! They obviously have very low standards for intelligence! Lmao

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

-No fan limitation

The loss leader. At least a lot of The school systems are pushing back in person classes. Sports must go on!!!

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

-No fan limitation

oklahoma planning on football as well. all students must be tested before moving into the dorms, and masks required in public. probably safer than walmart or the grocery store.

homie1975

Florida 173 covid deaths today. It keeps going up daily

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

-it seems to hit the older and more out of shape individuals-even certain body/lung sizes types.....know 15 people who all partied together.....and they all had to get tested bc someone they work with "got it" or tested positive......many tested positive and later negative without feeling a thing besides anxiety from being told they had a disease.....only (1) individual had an symptoms and they were older and bigger.......I think they key to "beating this virus" may also be that people eat and live more healthy in general...eat vitamin C, D ect....give your body a fighting chance....it usually wins.
    Florida 173 covid deaths today. It keeps going up daily

cybersharp
    Update your status
    cybersharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Its not his white hood, its that lipid goiter obstructing oxygen from getting to his brain
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I dislike him as much as everyone else but you can’t be fading him much bro, he doesn’t have the balls to post many plays. Usually just goes around pretending he won after the fact.
    You can if you a decent normal human being. Fat daddy is neither of those things, just ignore him he the village idiot around here. Nobody takes him seriously or treats him with a ounce of respect.
    Way to gutless to take a position before the game! He hits at a very high clip after the fact, just ask him! The very few times he has stepped out before a game he mostly been wrong, unless you count the -900 ncaa football favs he brags about crushing! Lol
    Very interesting. Every forum I've ever been on has a BigDaddy I guess. I just put 'em on Ignore.
    THIS one must make a career out of being an internet Tough Guy. 17K posts? Get a life dude...LOL.

By the way, Loudmouth Daddy, I live at 8335 N. Kennedy Circle in Warren, MI. Show up at my door
    sometime. We'll see whose face gets re-arranged.

Clown.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

homie1975

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Our bet is on right? Over 3.5 games of college football. Loser never posts on this site again.

Deal?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Tens of millions of dollars are at stake for athletic departments and universities across the country in regards to having a football season during the upcoming academic year. How much a school or department could lose if the sport isn’t played this year varies.

Wisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez provided some insight on what it would roughly cost his athletic department if no football was played this year. And there’s no question, it’ll come at a hefty price tag.

In a statement released on Thursday, Alvarez estimated that Wisconsin could lose $100 million if there is no football season this year. Even with a conference-only schedule and limited capacity at Camp Randall Stadium, the department is projected to lose $60-$70 million.

The Badgers have an operating budget of approximately $140 million for the 2020-21 academic year.

First ... 2345678 ... Last