hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    A sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). People with ASPD can’t understand others’ feelings. They’ll often break rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause.
    People with ASPD may also use “mind games” to control friends, family members, co-workers, and even strangers. They may also be perceived as charismatic or charming.
    Well, I'm nothing like this and I still think the mask should not be mandatory and nor will I wear one either. I'm normally the victim of sociopaths. I am anti-social to an extent but I hold none of the characteristics of this definition.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Allow me to amend my statement. You either a) understand the harm and exponential spread of the virus caused by people refusing to wear masks and still refuse to wear one, in which case we're looking more at the sociopath category, or b) you do not understand the harm it causes and would rather willfully ignore the data, which could just mean you're a run of the mill ignoramus. Or both sociopath and idiot

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    There's a reason "slippery slope" is called a logical fallacy and is a dumb argument. Any idiot can turn any law into eventual extremism/dictatorship and feel smart about it

All people have to do is wear masks and thousands of lives will be spared, it's pretty simple

Stop making it into a political issue you loons. It's common sense and common decency. If you don't think the most minor of inconveniences is worth saving lives you're most likely a sociopath
    are you for mandatory masks every winter also because it will save thousands of lives from flu and pneumonia?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Allow me to amend my statement. You either a) understand the harm and exponential spread of the virus caused by people refusing to wear masks and still refuse to wear one, in which case we're looking more at the sociopath category, or b) you do not understand the harm it causes and would rather willfully ignore the data, which could just mean you're a run of the mill ignoramus. Or both sociopath and idiot
    I've only gone to a store once every two weeks and only one store. Plus, I go at the end of the night when there are very few people there (right before they close). Therefore, that's probably the best non-mask wearing person there is according to the hatred upon them. LMFAO
    Disagree with you about the mask but you're still a good fukker. You're a good fukker Blanko EVERY penetrating DAY. But I bet youre a bad fukker sometimes.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Trump endorsed masks the last two days.

Complete 180

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post

Complete 180
    Because it's patriotic...

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    because of his poll numbers and approval rating which plummeted. his advisors got to him

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

masks.....

lol...........

13 pages of wasted time spent on idiotic mask rhetoric.......

take your mask, and shove it up your ass

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

masks are for cool people

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    masks are for cool people
    if so, better rip the mask off this senile, out of date, bumbling stumbling fool immediately.....

scaly, droopy ears are never cool.........

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

There's nobody more patriotic than Trump!!!!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance. There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President! <a href="https://t.co/iQOd1whktN">pic.twitter.com/iQOd1whktN</a></p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1285299379746811915?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >July 20, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I've always been a Trump fan but bragging about acing the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, even saying the last 5 questions were tough is very, very disturbing.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I've always been a Trump fan but bragging about acing the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, even saying the last 5 questions were tough is very, very disturbing.

Right???
    Also, I don't think the test is issued unless there is concern about a person's well being or health..
    Who among us has gone to the Dr or hospital and asked for the MoCA?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Right???
    Also, I don't think the test is issued unless there is concern about a person's well being or health..
    Who among us has gone to the Dr or hospital and asked for the MoCA?
    I'm not going to read too much into taking the test, he's older and the president, who knows. Maybe he had a little stroke or something back when he made that unplanned visit to Walter Reed, could be follow up who knows?

But it's like he thinks he took an IQ test or something. How does he not know what it was?
    Points Awarded:

Buckandadime gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

i think the test he failed involved this.....

the question was simple.....

"where do you find yourself looking three seconds in to staring at this?":

for some reason, trump apparently picked the guy's elbow........

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post

Complete 180
    He would endorse swimming in a septic tank if he thought it would help him win

Auto Donk

I'm not going to read too much into taking the test, he's older and the president, who knows. Maybe he had a little stroke or something back when he made that unplanned visit to Walter Reed, could be follow up who knows?

But it's like he thinks he took an IQ test or something. How does he not know what it was?
    hold on, not so fast..... I once ripped an inguinal hernia wide open while skull-fukkin' a babe in austin (and yes, despite the rip and burning sensation, I played through it, never broke stride, and pumped about a quart of hate paste into her throat, but I digress), and had to have a surgery to repair it.....

I found myself groggy post surgery, and in a hospital room around midnight.... woke up to some babe nurse reaching under my gown playing with my junk..... she had lubed up the head, and I wasn't sure what the hell was goin on..... but anytime a babe nurse has my head lubed up, I'm goin' with the flo.... immediately hard as shit, and I said "don't stop, don't stop....."

she practically runs out of the room and never returns.....

next morning I'm wondering if my surgeon, who I knew fairly well, will mention what in the hell the nurse was trying to do to me -- I had no idea -- was it a test of some sort?

he doesn't mention it, so I decide to give it a shot, and ask him, "a nurse came in last night around midnight, but left and I'm not sure what she was doing, what was that about, doc?"

he starts laughing, and says, yeah, you hadn't urinated since you came into recovery, so she was trying to insert a catheter he'd ordered be inserted to drain my bladder.... and adds "apparently your size and some comment you made unnerved her".....

we both busted out in laughter..... so, in trump's defense, maybe he didn't know what the fuk was going on.... I sure didn't..... I thought it was my good looks and rod that had this bitch nurse jerking me off.... apparently I was way off base.......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hold on, not so fast..... I once ripped an inguinal hernia wide open while skull-fukkin' a babe in austin (and yes, despite the rip and burning sensation, I played through it, never broke stride, and pumped about a quart of hate paste into her throat, but I digress), and had to have a surgery to repair it.....

I found myself groggy post surgery, and in a hospital room around midnight.... woke up to some babe nurse reaching under my gown playing with my junk..... she had lubed up the head, and I wasn't sure what the hell was goin on..... but anytime a babe nurse has my head lubed up, I'm goin' with the flo.... immediately hard as shit, and I said "don't stop, don't stop....."

she practically runs out of the room and never returns.....

next morning I'm wondering if my surgeon, who I knew fairly well, will mention what in the hell the nurse was trying to do to me -- I had no idea -- was it a test of some sort?

he doesn't mention it, so I decide to give it a shot, and ask him, "a nurse came in last night around midnight, but left and I'm not sure what she was doing, what was that about, doc?"

he starts laughing, and says, yeah, you hadn't urinated since you came into recovery, so she was trying to insert a catheter he'd ordered be inserted to drain my bladder.... and adds "apparently your size and some comment you made unnerved her".....

we both busted out in laughter..... so, in trump's defense, maybe he didn't know what the fuk was going on.... I sure didn't..... I thought it was my good looks and rod that had this bitch nurse jerking me off.... apparently I was way off base.......
    Goddamnit Donk, I'm convinced a great many of your stories are true and I admire you for them; I'm convinced some are made-up and I think you are talking shit, then you come with something like this. The first half of it was reminiscent of a bunch of those Penthouse Letters I used to read and I thought you were full of it, then the last part had me saying "Awesome. Just awesome." My hat is off to you on this one.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    He would endorse swimming in a septic tank if he thought it would help him win

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i think the test he failed involved this.....

the question was simple.....

"where do you find yourself looking three seconds in to staring at this?":

for some reason, trump apparently picked the guy's elbow........
    He won’t stop winking at me.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

How does he not know what it was?
    Of course he knows what it is.

He is just cutting off the critics at the pass by making weird statements

homie1975

Florida 173 covid deaths today. It keeps going up daily

fried cheese
    Update your status

he thinks that he is a stable genius because he is comparing himself to journalists.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Talk about a U-Turn: Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Walgreens and CVS will now serve people that are not wearing a mask.

homie1975

Wow.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Talk about a U-Turn: Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Walgreens and CVS will now serve people that are not wearing a mask.
    Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Walgreens, CVS and others say they still won't prohibit customers who refuse to wear a mask from shopping in stores. The issue, they say, is they want to avoid confrontations between angry customers and employees.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Walgreens, CVS and others say they still won't prohibit customers who refuse to wear a mask from shopping in stores. The issue, they say, is they want to avoid confrontations between angry customers and employees.
    Republicans constantly find something to be angry about. What a way to live your life...

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Republicans constantly find something to be angry about. What a way to live your life...
    I dislike both sides but repubs are much nastier there is no question. Most dems (not all) I know don't understand money. Most repubs (not all) I know don't understand decency.

Rudy? He's just a sad alcoholic.

fried cheese
    Update your status

“I had my mask around my chin. I had taken it down. I was totally dehydrated and I was drinking water, trying to rehydrate myself,” Fauci insisted

i guess he wasnt social distancing because he was dehydrated also.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post

“I had my mask around my chin. I had taken it down. I was totally dehydrated and I was drinking water, trying to rehydrate myself,” Fauci insisted

i guess he wasnt social distancing because he was dehydrated also.
    If he looks around he may even find that 1st pitch he threw. Musta landed up there somewhere...

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Because so many people are wearing masks, the flu is practically gone in the Southern Hemisphere. Keep saying they don't work....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-1...re-11595440682

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    If he looks around he may even find that 1st pitch he threw. Musta landed up there somewhere...

Minny you are one hilarious dude. lova ya, Pal. Godspeed.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Because so many people are wearing masks, the flu is practically gone in the Southern Hemisphere. Keep saying they don't work....
    Sweden no masks, open everything, already with herd immunity and single digit deaths in a society that doesn't lack old people.

Masks do nothing. Securing people at risk does something (if you are worried about them) which may or may not include masks. There is no science whatsoever that masks do anything, in fact all of the studies done have shown N95 don't even change any outcomes, and these are all cloth masks to be worn by asymptomatic people at large.

Get a clue, this is a total fraud and control scheme. Stop driving entirely if you want to "save a life". It's the dumbest reasoning ever to anyone who has a brain and knows that life is all about benefits vs. risks.

If I have to tell you that any disease that does not kill 99.5% of the population is not a "crisis" (like the flu), you can't be reasoned with. This is not a lethal virus. Period.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post

I don't think it's that much to do with masks personally. Just that to start with people stayed home, took social distancing seriously, and there has been a big push for people to get the flu vaccine to avoid them needing hospital this year.

Last winter was the worst flu season on record in Australia ever btw.

First ... 10111213141516 Last