jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anything Good On The Betting Board Today?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Inter Miami +203 vs New York City

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Yankees again !!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

JJ, the streets of Saigon are flooded with girls for you. Get down here!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Pass

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

dodgers -1.5

yankees ML

white sox +1.5

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

STRAIGHT BET
    [206706] TOTAL u2½-135
    (PORTIMONENSE vrs PACOS FERREIRA)

Placed this early this morning and now it’s at -170

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

DRAW +191 - Portimonense vs Pacos de Ferreira
    DRAW +256 - Newcastle United vs Brighton and Hove

KnuckleHeadz

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    DRAW +191 - Portimonense vs Pacos de Ferreira
    DRAW +256 - Newcastle United vs Brighton and Hove
    Looking like a Draw type of day until that late MLS game

KnuckleHeadz

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    STRAIGHT BET
    [206706] TOTAL u2½-135
    (PORTIMONENSE vrs PACOS FERREIRA)

Placed this early this morning and now it’s at -170
    This Loss❌❌

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Crystal palace/Wolf u2 +115

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Crystal palace/Wolf u2 +115

2daBank

Juventus/Porto/wolfhampton ml parlay, pays right bout +185 depending where you get it.

I think this a good spot for juventus to bounce back. Lazio been in poor form and have a crazy long injury list. Juve defense has been lacking but good spot for them to have a better effort, their attack has remained strong throughout so I expect them to win this convincingly. (Let’s call it 3-1 juve)

Wolfhampton has been incredibly stingy on defense since the restart combined with palace poor attack and I expect a clean sheet here. Just need wolves to bang 1 home, 2 goals and I think their literally no chance palace matches them (obviously id prefer 1-0 since I’m on under!).

Porto just on another level here. Don’t expect to sweat this one which prob means it be the toughest win to get!! lol

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Juventus will not win today

2daBank

It possible, I been doing well going against them lately but lazio form has been every bit as bad and they a walking stretcher with all their injuries.

Seems like I been getting the better of things when we go H2H. Could be your time to beat me! Lol. Gl

How you playing it? Lazio ml, spread, or draw?

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Agree with juve/ wolves/ Porto

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Agree with juve/ wolves/ Porto
    Hopefully it works out for us. I took a hit on my fav parlays yesterday that wiped out the solid dog plays I cashed! Lol. Plenty of days the fav parlay has bailed me out a otherwise poor day tho!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

It possible, I been doing well going against them lately but lazio form has been every bit as bad and they a walking stretcher with all their injuries.

Seems like I been getting the better of things when we go H2H. Could be your time to beat me! Lol. Gl

How you playing it? Lazio ml, spread, or draw?
    Leaning Lazio ML...sometimes these talking heads on the soccer shows give you a heads up... They kept say Lazio this and Lazio that and the match means more for them

From My probability I have enough to take ML but could change before the match
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Darkside Magick 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

That's what I was thinking. Looking hard at moreirense +900

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Looking hard at moreirense +900
    Leaning Moreirense ML also.. Numbers add up to take them

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

taking today off and watching price is right re runs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Taking off now

2daBank

Leaning Lazio ML...sometimes these talking heads on the soccer shows give you a heads up... They kept say Lazio this and Lazio that and the match means more for them

From My probability I have enough to take ML but could change before the match
    I have yet to really watch any pre or post game shows with bobble heads discussing soccer. Probably better that way. Last thing I need is these dudes getting in my ear bout a sport I’m still learning and far from confident with. There a chance I would put stock into their opinions since I’m not experienced enough to know when they shoveling horse poop like their big 4 counterparts always doing!

I dunno why it would mean more to Lazio? Juventus poor results lately have left a small opening in the door for the championship, they get 3 points here and that conversation all but over!! Lazio really shit the bed these past few weeks, had they handled their business this match could have been huge! As is they now need to win here and have a juve meltdown the final 4 matches. Lazio could jump Atalanta for 3rd after their disappointing result the other day. They would still be behind Milan on goal differential, and 5 behind juve with 4 to play.

I’d say it’s of equal importance as a juventus win would all but eliminate Lazio from even a slight chance and pull them 8 clear of their closest competitors! A juve loss and they will have 3 squads within striking distance! I could see them happy with a draw but they do not wanna lose this match! Lazio has lot of breathing room to hold onto 4th so I could argue this isn’t hugely important, certainly no more so than for juventus. There is a interesting game within the game as Renaldo is closing in on immobile to win the goal title! I expect Renaldo to continue his run of goals here.

Lazio form has just been so poor lately, while juventus has only picked up 2 points their last 3 those matches have come against the teams directly below them in table and a very hot Sassuolo club. Lazio on the other hand have been dropping points to teams near the bottom of the table! I think a part of juve defensive issues have come from the fact they been squaring off with some the best attacks in the league. Lazio quality has been really lacking on the attack so feel like this a match juventus can limit chances.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

Italy Serie A
    Juventus/Lazio BTTS

lakerboy

I have yet to really watch any pre or post game shows with bobble heads discussing soccer. Probably better that way. Last thing I need is these dudes getting in my ear bout a sport I’m still learning and far from confident with. There a chance I would put stock into their opinions since I’m not experienced enough to know when they shoveling horse poop like their big 4 counterparts always doing!

I dunno why it would mean more to Lazio? Juventus poor results lately have left a small opening in the door for the championship, they get 3 points here and that conversation all but over!! Lazio really shit the bed these past few weeks, had they handled their business this match could have been huge! As is they now need to win here and have a juve meltdown the final 4 matches. Lazio could jump Atalanta for 3rd after their disappointing result the other day. They would still be behind Milan on goal differential, and 5 behind juve with 4 to play.

I’d say it’s of equal importance as a juventus win would all but eliminate Lazio from even a slight chance and pull them 8 clear of their closest competitors! A juve loss and they will have 3 squads within striking distance! I could see them happy with a draw but they do not wanna lose this match! Lazio has lot of breathing room to hold onto 4th so I could argue this isn’t hugely important, certainly no more so than for juventus. There is a interesting game within the game as Renaldo is closing in on immobile to win the goal title! I expect Renaldo to continue his run of goals here.

Lazio form has just been so poor lately, while juventus has only picked up 2 points their last 3 those matches have come against the teams directly below them in table and a very hot Sassuolo club. Lazio on the other hand have been dropping points to teams near the bottom of the table! I think a part of juve defensive issues have come from the fact they been squaring off with some the best attacks in the league. Lazio quality has been really lacking on the attack so feel like this a match juventus can limit chances.
    I agree juve need to seal the league but Lazio is a buy low position right now and the value is pretty good. The higher you finish the better group you get in the champions league with a better seed for the draw.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I agree juve need to seal the league but Lazio is a buy low position right now and the value is pretty good. The higher you finish the better group you get in the champions league with a better seed for the draw.
    Fair enough, I just think importance wise it pretty equal here. I suppose I understand the buy low but juventus form hasn’t been great either. I have seen some Lazio love with the soccer guys i talk with around the net. My thinking is just juve defensive struggles have came while facing some the best attacks in the league and Lazio attacking form isn’t up to those standards recently as goals been tough for them to come by.

If I liked Lazio I think I’d strongly consider under 3 at plus money cause I think they gonna have to keep this low to stay in it. Problem being juventus attack has remained strong despite only securing 2 points in their last 3. I think their defense will preform better today so it gonna be on Lazio to slow down the attack which I think they are capable of.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Sheffield +1100 live bet. Worth a shot

2daBank

So my understanding is the mls is back tourney also counts for league standings which will resume after the tourney?

With that being the case how does it effect this Philly/Orlando match tonight? Normally I would think this a great spot for under/draw with both teams already thru to the knockout rounds it stands to reason they would rest guys/take foot off the gas. Will that be the case if these results count toward the league season? If this match played as if it important by both sides I would lean Philly.

KnuckleHeadz

STRAIGHT BET
    [205037] TOTAL o2½-120
    (HOBRO IK vrs LYNGBY)
    Got it back here after that damn Portugal match...

STRAIGHT BET
    [206709] SPORTING BRAGA -1-115
    Let’s Go!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Spain
    Real Oviedo (ESP-2)/Elche (ESP-2) Under 2½ -132
    Tenerife (ESP-2)/Numancia (ESP-2) Under 2½ -108
    Rayo Vallecano (ESP-2)/Racing Santander (ESP-2) Under 2½ +131
    Huesca (ESP-2)/Sporting Gijon (ESP-2) Under 2½ -111

Italy
    Lazio (ITA-A)/Juventus (ITA-A)* Over 2½ -183

KnuckleHeadz

Straight bet
    [206713] moreirense +730
    straight bet
    [206715] fc porto draw +400

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

DRAW +325 - Crystal Palace vs Wolves

2daBank

DRAW +325 - Crystal Palace vs Wolves
    I’m hoping it a snoozer. Would like to see a late goal by wolves tho!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Lazio +592 vs Juventus

lakerboy

Palace ml +680
    Palace+1+120
    Moreirense ml +900
    Moreirense +1.5-120