BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Emily has lost all credibility he's had left, if there was any more. Dude carries a tire iron under his shirt instead of a 5 ounce mask. Lol
    He would do the whole entire world a favor by wearing a mask every time he stepped outside, that fuckin’ ugly 300+ pound life asshole.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    He would do the whole entire world a favor by wearing a mask every time he stepped outside, that fuckin’ ugly 300+ pound life asshole.
    LOL

best shape of my life pal

been working out every day since basketball ended

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    LOL

Show us a pic and I’ll shut my fuckin’ mouth ya heard.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Went to Walmart today in a mask mandatory city

Told the greeter I had a breathing disability and couldn't wear a mask

Was allowed in to do as I please

Tucked a tire iron under my shirt in case some MASK hero wanted to confront me
    I only wish that everyone had a tire iron tucked in their shirt at Walmart... it would make me feel a whole lot safer.

So let's say you are in Walmart and some "mask hero" confronts you and tells you to wear a mask. What do you do? I'm just trying to figure out why you would need a tire iron vs some Karen at Walmart?

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

LOL

Are you a hot chick? LOL. If you are, then you're a good fukker.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Show us a pic and I’ll shut my fuckin’ mouth ya heard.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Emily has lost all credibility he's had left, if there was any more. Dude carries a tire iron under his shirt instead of a 5 ounce mask. Lol
    I thought he meant spare tire, not a weapon. Lol

2daBank

I willing to fight for my freedom instead of cowering behind a mask.
    So many laws in place that way more detrimental to freedom than wearing a mask inside places with lot of ppl. Speaking of freedom shouldn’t store owners have the freedom to refuse to serve ppl who don’t follow their policies?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    So many laws in place that way more detrimental to freedom than wearing a mask inside places with lot of ppl. Speaking of freedom shouldn’t store owners have the freedom to refuse to serve ppl who don’t follow their policies?
    All the big retailers like Walmart, Target, Starbucks, CVS, Kroger, HEB, etc., have instituted a nationwide mask policy in all their stores.

No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no shit, no service Emily.

Emily_Haines

I tell them I can't breath with a mask.

Either they let me in or I go somewhere else.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    All the big retailers like Walmart, Target, Starbucks, CVS, Kroger, HEB, etc., have instituted a nationwide mask policy in all their stores.

No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no shit, no service Emily.
    There is always a way to get in.

I'm a purest so I don't do the wear a mask for 5 seconds to get past the mask police.

A mask will never touch my face, not even for a second.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

LOL at Emily Haines, freedom fighter and defender from tyranny.

Someone's got to fight.

fried cheese
    Update your status

yes. they also should have the right to say that customers cant wear masks or dont have to wear masks.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    yes. they also should have the right to say that customers cant wear masks or dont have to wear masks.
    They should? Why?

Owning a business isn't a right, it's much more like a privilege that you actually pay cash for.

Try not paying a filing fee, or following any of the other umpteen million rules depending on your industry.

Businesses can't just flaunt the rules and laws because of a right.

That said, mask wearing would have to be a more of an offical rule or law, than just some recommendation. It would of course would be up to the Sec of State of that state.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    LOL at Emily Haines, freedom fighter and defender from tyranny.

Someone's got to fight.

I'm a HERO

I'm fighting for every ones freedom

One day there will be a statue of me on the capitol grounds

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

There is always a way to get in.

I'm a purest so I don't do the wear a mask for 5 seconds to get past the mask police.

A mask will never touch my face, not even for a second.
    So then don't go to the stores. You don't want to follow a store's rules, don't go to the store. Very simple.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So then don't go to the stores. You don't want to follow a store's rules, don't go to the store. Very simple.
    I have many plans

I can not be stopped

fried cheese
    Update your status

They should? Why?

Owning a business isn't a right, it's much more like a privilege that you actually pay cash for.

Try not paying a filing fee, or following any of the other umpteen million rules depending on your industry.

Businesses can't just flaunt the rules and laws because of a right.

That said, mask wearing would have to be a more of an offical rule or law, than just some recommendation. It would of course would be up to the Sec of State of that state.
    obviously we have no rights that the government cant take away, but if you think businesses have the right to tell ppl that they must wear masks then they also have the right to tell ppl that they cant wear masks. laws can be made so that they wont legally be able to do either but i was talking more about what i feel their rights should be.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave fried cheese 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

iim in fl. i always wear. dont want permanent lung damage. you cant enter most major stores here without it

BeatTheJerk

Very clever Emily ...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

obviously we have no rights that the government cant take away, but if you think businesses have the right to tell ppl that they must wear masks then they also have the right to tell ppl that they cant wear masks. laws can be made so that they wont legally be able to do either but i was talking more about what i feel their rights should be.
    I hear you, but if the health department requires it, it is what it is.

It really isn't a question of rights and never should be. Exceptions and exemptions delve into a rights issue, maybe, but I think when the health department recommends wearing a mask, ther could be many reasons not to agree with or wear one.

But simply because "it's my right to not wear one" being used as justification for not wering one, seems unnecessarily argumentative.

And even a little childish.

Mac4Lyfe

Here in Houston there’s a bar that is suing the county and the state because they have closed the bars. Let’s see how far he gets. He was already denied the first time we went into lockdown.

Yes, you could probably have a private club/business where you don’t require masks but all bets are off once you open to the public. Your private club can also be shutdown at the city or government discretion.

Americans think we are free but we’re probably one of the least free people on earth. I used to travel a lot and it was weird how many times I would ask the question, “Can we do that here”?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Vegas bars suing as well, not sure what's happened with that suit.

fried cheese
    Update your status

I hear you, but if the health department requires it, it is what it is.

It really isn't a question of rights and never should be. Exceptions and exemptions delve into a rights issue, maybe, but I think when the health department recommends wearing a mask, ther could be many reasons not to agree with or wear one.

But simply because "it's my right to not wear one" being used as justification for not wering one, seems unnecessarily argumentative.

And even a little childish.
    i am fine with wearing masks if it is a short term thing to stop hospitals from being overwhelmed but if an effective vaccine is never developed are you ok with having to wear a mask for the rest of your life? at a certain point you have to say that these laws are too intrusive and unreasonable.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave fried cheese 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

I have many plans

I can not be stopped
    Emily if you are a fine and dined type of lady, I sure would like to bring you up here into Hillbilly country and marry ya. Lol. Well, atleast break some bread with ya. I'm sure glad you're a dam good fukker of a lady and proud you stand up for yer rights.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

i am fine with wearing masks if it is a short term thing to stop hospitals from being overwhelmed but if an effective vaccine is never developed are you ok with having to wear a mask for the rest of your life? at a certain point you have to say that these laws are too intrusive and unreasonable.
    Not sure wher "rest of your life" comes in lol. Our country, as a whole, is just dragging ass through a first wave of the virus.

One things for sure, you can count on pandemics like this happening again.

You can count on calls to wear a mask coming again. But rest of our lives? Not sure how that enters the conversation.

I could see legislation though, where business agree to follow some sort of pandemic guidelines from the Secretary of State of each state. So that way it's not an issue.

Unfortunately it's not cut and dry and certain businesses will be discriminated against, like bars who are now suing their states.

It's all crazy but the knee jerk reactions are just screwing everyone up here.

2daBank

I tell them I can't breath with a mask.

Either they let me in or I go somewhere else.
    I’m sure they won’t go broke losing your or anyone else business. Lol.

2daBank

Sure. I’m pretty sure that why most the banks in my area have drive thru only. Imagine wearing a mask in there! They have freaked out on me before just for having hat and sunglasses on!! Well not really freaked out but I had to remove them to get service.

Im just taking issue with Emily’s fight for freedom. Incredibly odd thing to draw a line in the sand on imo. I don’t really feel like being asked to wear a mask inside places is a big deal. Much rather do that than have them shut everything down again! Lessor Of 2 evils imo,

Mac4Lyfe

Hong Kong just went into total lockdown as they had 67 new cases in the last 2 weeks. 67 not 6700 and not in one day. They know what has to happen to nip this shit in the bud, while America is scratching its balls.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

One day, if you're black you may have a statue.....but for what, we're not sure yet?
    Keep it coming, I like all opinions. Your's isn't quite mainstream but that's okay.
    I'm a HERO

I'm fighting for every ones freedom

One day there will be a statue of me on the capitol grounds

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Masks suck.. Let Corona run wild and let us all build herd immunity. We probably all are gonna get it one day anyways, it's never gonna go away. Best to take the pain and get it over with!!!

Enough SHUTDOWNS!!! AMERICA STRONG!!!

Get the vaccine out there already!!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Masks suck.. Let Corona run wild and let us all build herd immunity. We probably all are gonna get it one day anyways, it's never gonna go away. Best to take the pain and get it over with!!!Enough SHUTDOWNS!!! AMERICA STRONG!!! Get the vaccine out there already!!!!
    You keep talking about herd immunity but have you infected yourself yet? If not, then you are a fccking hypocrite.

Do you know how long it would take to reach herd immunity? Several years dude. By then we’ll have another pandemic or a cure.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Masks suck.. Let Corona run wild and let us all build herd immunity. We probably all are gonna get it one day anyways, it's never gonna go away. Best to take the pain and get it over with!!!

Enough SHUTDOWNS!!! AMERICA STRONG!!!

Get the vaccine out there already!!!!

Hospitals and health care workers would not be able to withstand herd immunity..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You keep talking about herd immunity but have you infected yourself yet? If not, then you are a fccking hypocrite.

Do you know how long it would take to reach herd immunity? Several years dude. By then we’ll have another pandemic or a cure.
    I'm pretty sure I already had it and beat it.. Not lying either.. That goes with some of my family members as well.. We all strong immunity systems.. I never get sick anymore.. I get a fever one night and sweat it out good to go the next morning.. I cough a few times and maybe sneeze and good to go in a few hours..

I drink hard liquor, I do cardio daily and eat right.. I eat garlic, apples, spinach and blue berries daily.. That's my secret to success.. I keep the body fat down..

I'm rolling at 52 years old Mac.. That's all I have to say about that..

First ... 78910111213 ... Last