fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    FLORIDA

let's say true mortality rate is really just .005%, then out of 21,000,000 people in Florida getting this that means 105,000 Covid deaths in just ONE STATE

compare that to USA Flu 2016/17 totaling 85,000 deaths in entire country.

two words: Virulent and Velocity.
    .005% of 21 million is only 1050.

im fine wearing a mask to stop potential hospital overcrowding but if the reason for wearing a mask is to control the virus then shouldnt we have to wear a mask all winter for other respiratory diseases too?

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    .005% of 21 million is only 1050.

im fine wearing a mask to stop potential hospital overcrowding but if the reason for wearing a mask is to control the virus then shouldnt we have to wear a mask all winter for other respiratory diseases too?
    "only" 105,000
    You should put on a mask before you infect others with your math skills..

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    People should not be able to decide for themselves. You do not have the right to be infected with Covid and go out and expose others by coughing and spitting on them. Your individual freedom STOPS once it infringes on others. You can’t just sleep with everyone when you know you have Aids. Your ass can and should go to jail.

Stop this freedom bullshit. Mask the hell up and stop being a dumb ass. Why is this even a discussion? Oh yeah, because we have idiots like you.
    you can sleep with everyone knowing that you could potentially have aids though. for that analogy to be accurate you would have to make it illegal to have unprotected sex with someone outside of your household.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Is it 0.005 or 0.005%?

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    "only" 105,000
    You should put on a mask before you infect others with your math skills..
    105k is .5% of 21 million genius.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Went to Walmart today in a mask mandatory city

Told the greeter I had a breathing disability and couldn't wear a mask

Was allowed in to do as I please

Tucked a tire iron under my shirt in case some MASK hero wanted to confront me

Mac4Lyfe

you can sleep with everyone knowing that you could potentially have aids though. for that analogy to be accurate you would have to make it illegal to have unprotected sex with someone outside of your household.
    No you cannot sleep with everyone knowing you have Aids. Many people were sued and put in jail.

A few months ago a guy broke quarantine and I believe he was forced into a mental institution or home arrest.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Went to Walmart today in a mask mandatory cityTold the greeter I had a breathing disability and couldn't wear a maskWas allowed in to do as I pleaseTucked a tire iron under my shirt in case some MASK hero wanted to confront me
    So you won’t wear a mask but will carry a heavy ass tire iron. We cannot fix stupid.

fried cheese
    Update your status

No you cannot sleep with everyone knowing you have Aids. Many people were sued and put in jail.

A few months ago a guy broke quarantine and I believe he was forced into a mental institution or home arrest.
    no i said knowing that you could potentially have aids. not that you knew you did. anyone could potentially have aids that has had unprotected sex and hasnt had a test.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Went to Walmart today in a mask mandatory city

Told the greeter I had a breathing disability and couldn't wear a mask

Was allowed in to do as I please

Tucked a tire iron under my shirt in case some MASK hero wanted to confront me
    Unreal. Keep fighting the “good fight”.

Mac4Lyfe

no i said knowing that you could potentially have aids. not that you knew you did. anyone could potentially have aids that has had unprotected sex and hasnt had a test.
    My point was that we are not free to do whatever the hell we want, especially if it infringes on others.
    Not wearing a mask in public is a potential threat to others in my opinion. That would seem common sense when faced by a global pandemic but somehow it’s being twisted as a Political/civil liberties issue. So we have an entire group of people that refuse to play team which is why we’re the worst country handling this virus.

fried cheese
    Update your status

My point was that we are not free to do whatever the hell we want, especially if it infringes on others.
    Not wearing a mask in public is a potential threat to others in my opinion. That would seem common sense when faced by a global pandemic but somehow it’s being twisted as a Political/civil liberties issue. So we have an entire group of people that refuse to play team which is why we’re the worst country handling this virus.
    by this logic then we should have had to wear masks every winter because of the potential threat from respiratory diseases and infringing on others rights not to be infected.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: deltgen

Buckandadime
    Act as if

105k is .5% of 21 million genius.
    Your right..
    I apologize Cheese..
    Unwarranted on my part..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i wear a mask here now, but i do not put it on until im at the door at the places im going in and as soon as im out the door it come off in the parking lot.
    I do same. Nothing wrong with that. Just wear the damn thing inside public places, it might help and not a big deal!!! Maybe it don’t help, I’m not here to argue the validity of something I don’t know the answer to, I just know if it possible that it helps prevent the spread than there no sense not wearing it!! Not as if they asking us to stick a 8 inch dildo in our asses!!

Mac4Lyfe

by this logic then we should have had to wear masks every winter because of the potential threat from respiratory diseases and infringing on others rights not to be infected.
    What respiratory disease threats are you talking about? If you mean the flu, than yes, we already have rules for the flu. Stay your ass at home until you recover, which is normally a couple of days. If the recovery time for flu was longer and if the infection rate was higher, you better believe there would be stricter laws. why must you find a reason not to wear a mask? Do you believe in science? If you had the flu, are you going to go outside and infect others? Would you really go to work without a mask with the flu? That’s some inconsiderate shit.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Your right..
    I apologize Cheese..
    Unwarranted on my part..
    it was my bad to begin with because i wrote .005% when i meant: .005 which is .5%

at any rate, both of them result in 105,000 deaths if all 21M residents of FL are infected w the virus

and of course this is all assuming just a .5% infection fatality rate

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    it might help and not a big deal!!! Maybe it don’t help, I’m not here to argue the validity of something I don’t know the answer to, I just know if it possible that it helps prevent the spread than there no sense not wearing it!! Not as if they asking us to stick a 8 inch dildo in our asses!!
    Bank - common sense tells you masks helps prevent airborne spread. Here’s a simple test. Spit on your wife with a mask, then spit on her without a mask. See which one gets your ass kicked. How about sneezing. Do you sneeze in the open or in your hand or arm? That’s been proven a century ago to prevent spread of the common cold.

Look to facts. Countries that went to masks reduced their spread. Hell, Vietnam didn’t have any cases until several dumb US and Euro visitors who didn’t wear mask.

Mac4Lyfe

it was my bad to begin with because i wrote .005% when i meant: .005 which is .5%at any rate, both of them result in 105,000 deaths if all 21M residents of FL are infected w the virusand of course this is all assuming just a .5% infection fatality rate
    Well currently we have had 3.536 million cases and we’ve had 137,000 deaths, which equal 0.039 death rate thus far. Now I know the death rate has come down recently but that’s the death rate to date.

2daBank

Bank - common sense tells you masks helps prevent airborne spread. Here’s a simple test. Spit on your wife with a mask, then spit on her without a mask. See which one gets your ass kicked. How about sneezing. Do you sneeze in the open or in your hand or arm? That’s been proven a century ago to prevent spread of the common cold.

Look to facts. Countries that went to masks reduced their spread. Hell, Vietnam didn’t have any cases until several dumb US and Euro visitors who didn’t wear mask.
    Bro, you don’t have to sell me. Just like religion I don’t pretend to have the answers when I don’t know. All I know if there a chance it helps i think it silly not to do it. That all.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Well currently we have had 3.536 million cases and we’ve had 137,000 deaths, which equal 0.039 death rate thus far. Now I know the death rate has come down recently but that’s the death rate to date.
    CDC says the true infected number probably ten times higher so 35M cases. at the end, the IFR will likely be under 1% when the whole USA pop has had it

Emily_Haines

Nevada with 1447 cases today

been sky rocketing up ever since the mask mandate

yet we have SBR clowns jumping up and down screaming "WEAR THE DAM MASK"

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Nevada with 1447 cases today

been sky rocketing up ever since the mask mandate

yet we have SBR clowns jumping up and down screaming "WEAR THE DAM MASK"
    From a clear common sense standpoint you think a fuckin’ MASK makes this virus spread more ?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave BeatTheJerk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

it was my bad to begin with because i wrote .005% when i meant: .005 which is .5%

at any rate, both of them result in 105,000 deaths if all 21M residents of FL are infected w the virus

and of course this is all assuming just a .5% infection fatality rate
    I was reading each as strictly decimals..
    Not decimal %..
    My fault..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    From a clear common sense standpoint you think a fuckin’ MASK makes this virus spread more ?
    Emily reasoning here about as solid his capping ability.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fried cheese
    Update your status

What respiratory disease threats are you talking about? If you mean the flu, than yes, we already have rules for the flu. Stay your ass at home until you recover, which is normally a couple of days. If the recovery time for flu was longer and if the infection rate was higher, you better believe there would be stricter laws. why must you find a reason not to wear a mask? Do you believe in science? If you had the flu, are you going to go outside and infect others? Would you really go to work without a mask with the flu? That’s some inconsiderate shit.
    it seems like you are the one trying to find a reason not to wear a mask every winter. i believe in science that is tested and easily reproduced by others. i see ppl in public all the time during winter with coughs and runny noses.

2daBank

Half the ppl I saw wearing mask today didn’t have the thing over their nose, can’t imagine they doing any good when ppl don’t wear properly! Lol

Mac4Lyfe

i see ppl in public all the time during winter with coughs and runny noses.
    What kind of people are you around? Sounds like they need an ass kicking right after you shove a mask down their throats.

fried cheese
    Update your status

What kind of people are you around? Sounds like they need an ass kicking right after you shove a mask down their throats.
    ppl with kids in stores mostly. there wouldnt be tens of millions getting the flu every year if there werent a bunch of sick ppl going out.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

This whole mask thing is the most retarded thing I think I've ever heard of or seen in my entire life. This just in you retards.....you have never done this (wore a mask) in your whole life. In fact, your ancestors have never worn a mask in their whole lives. Throughout history. The only people that ever do this are asians where it is common.

Your body naturally fights off viruses your whole life. You need bacteria, germs, etc. to enter your body so you can become immune to things and build your immunity. By wearing a mask the rest of your life, anytime you do get one single germ you will get extremely sick.

So by default, you will end up dying earlier in life just by wearing a mask if you do forever. Without a doubt.

So, based on this analysis and many other factors.........you are wearing a mask everywhere because there is something else going on. What is the other thing going on? Well, based on the fact that states like Michigan, California, and New York all have you on your knees more than most any other state (don't leave out Oregon......masks outside everywhere now LMFAO) this is probably a political situation. Is it the New World Order? Is it just the Demoncrats and Repulsicans? Is there a threat of attack from the water more than anywhere else and hence those states border water? And the attack threats were specifically most likely to be those states?

The latter is probably very unlikely, but I have an open mind so I have no idea. All I do know at this point, is that this is not about the penetrating masks and the penetrating virus......its something else. Sure, there is a virus. I do not deny that. However, it is not deadly to wear you would wear a mask around or else you catch it and certainly die.

As you can see, with Oklahoma land controversy, the BLM movement, CHOP in that libtard paradise of Seattle, North Carolina reparations.......THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MASK AND THE VIRUS.

If you are in denial about this, then go see a doctor. I said this back in March something to the same effect. And if, by now, you still just think this is about some virus.........fill in the blanks. You have a low IQ.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave hehfest 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

ppl with kids in stores mostly. there wouldnt be tens of millions getting the flu every year if there werent a bunch of sick ppl going out.
    Come to think about it, we should start demanding mask wearing if people are sick and coughing. They really shouldn’t be out in public to begin with.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Emily has lost all credibility he's had left, if there was any more. Dude carries a tire iron under his shirt instead of a 5 ounce mask. Lol

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Emily has lost all credibility he's had left, if there was any more. Dude carries a tire iron under his shirt instead of a 5 ounce mask. Lol
    I willing to fight for my freedom instead of cowering behind a mask.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I do same. Nothing wrong with that. Just wear the damn thing inside public places, it might help and not a big deal!!! Maybe it don’t help, I’m not here to argue the validity of something I don’t know the answer to, I just know if it possible that it helps prevent the spread than there no sense not wearing it!! Not as if they asking us to stick a 8 inch dildo in our asses!!

I agree .Well stated

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

I willing to fight for my freedom instead of cowering behind a mask.
    How did Trump look to you as he cowered behind his mask?
    You wear them or you don't, no middle ground.
    Pussy or dick....no bisexual answers.

Emily_Haines

Trump can start wearing a mask 24/7, mandate them for all the USA and beg the citizens to wear them.

Guess what pal....

I'M STILL NOT WEARING A MASK

First ... 6789101112 ... Last