2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Yeah fighting to keep your freedom is dumb.

You think its going to stop with the mask?
    I think there already tons of redic laws that infringe upon our freedoms way more than a god damn mask. Seems curious to me this where you draw the line.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Wrong. Wearing a mask CAN hurt in numerous ways.
    lol. Ok

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lol. Ok
    Those surgeons that perform Masked 4-10hour surgeries on the regular have been dying for decades
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave King Mayan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Those surgeons that perform Masked 4-10hour surgeries on the regular have been dying for decades
    You didn’t see the 60 min piece on surgeons tragically dying from wearing them? Me neither.

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3090

This article was in May. Curious how that will factor here in the states once school resumes

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...3dm-story.html

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    This article was in May. Curious how that will factor here in the states once school resumes
    https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...3dm-story.html
    Do we blame the mask for a possibly out of shape kid that died by running a 1/2 mile? There could be various reasons, they said it was very hot but the air quality is very poor in Wuhan as well. How does this equate to masks being dangerous?

2daBank

I don’t think there any reason to wear them outside where there plenty of room to social distance. I don’t wear outside, to damn Hot!! just common sense to do so when going inside public places.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

Let us know how that turns out !

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Do we blame the mask for a possibly out of shape kid that died by running a 1/2 mile? There could be various reasons, they said it was very hot but the air quality is very poor in Wuhan as well. How does this equate to masks being dangerous?
    uh the kids died trying to exercise while wearing masks are you fukkin psychotic ?!??!?!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don’t think there any reason to wear them outside where there plenty of room to social distance. I don’t wear outside, to damn Hot!! just common sense to do so when going inside public places.
    Common sense. This is an airborne virus that is mostly transmitted through air. If you are not within breathing distance of another person, you don't need a mask but if you are in the face of another person, mask up.

Emily sounds like he/she is NEVER around other people, so he/she of course doesn't need masks. He/she obviously doesn't have a family because he's only thinking about himself.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Common sense. This is an airborne virus that is mostly transmitted through air. If you are not within breathing distance of another person, you don't need a mask but if you are in the face of another person, mask up.

Emily sounds like he/she is NEVER around other people, so he/she of course doesn't need masks. He/she obviously doesn't have a family because he's only thinking about himself.
    That's true outside, but not inside. You can breath in someone's air from across the room if the inside air is recirculating without good ventilation.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's true outside, but not inside. You can breath in someone's air from across the room if the inside air is recirculating without good ventilation.
    You're correct. I was inferring when you are outside. There's a bunch of variables when you're inside, which is why you should wear a mask.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

it funny watching a person by him or herself in a car wear a mask.....so does that mean they wear one in their own home too??

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I refuse to wear a mask, especially at work

When I am blowing big rig drivers in their cabs for $5 a pop at the truck stop, I really can't wear a mask and perform my job

Not only are my rights being violated, I can't even earn a living

It might seem like an unorthodox way to make a living, but my Mom always said if you really love your job, then it never really feels like work

She taught me the trade

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Ya'll sure it is a law? Did it go through the legislature in your state or in the US House or Senate? Because Governors CANNOT MAKE LAWS. They can not use an Executive Order as law. 100% UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

Better go back to junior high and check the books folks!

Ya'll are dumb fukkers today!
    Aren't you the same guy calling people dumb for not recognizing the Floyd killing was a false flag op orchestrated by Sorros?

And then started flying an avatar participating in the Sorros plan like one of the "dumb people" you were trying to laugh at?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

If Emily_Haines gets Covid-19, that fat loner tranny will die with-in 72 hours so allow him to make this more possible by not wearing a mask.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

some of youths might be going hungry

Walmart, Kroger will start requiring customers in US stores to wear masks

carolinakid

cinny i still miss kroger in my city, they are all over the state of nc, but not in my city, we had 2 that moved out many yrs ago here.hard to think they are not in the 3rd largest city in nc

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

"Georgia's Gov. "Killer Kemp," despite a surge in covid infections is banning Georgia's cities and counties from ordering people to wear mask in public places including city and county buildings This will nullify such orders adopted by at least 15 local governments. What a guy...I guess this is what some call real leadership.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    "Georgia's Gov. "Killer Kemp," despite a surge in covid infections is banning Georgia's cities and counties from ordering people to wear mask in public places including city and county buildings This will nullify such orders adopted by at least 15 local governments. What a guy...I guess this is what some call real leadership.
    Its called freedom pal. Letting people decide for themselves.

More governors need to do this instead of caving into the CNN mob.

You think mask work take a look at California that has had mask mandate since April. A complete disaster.

HockeyRocks

You think mask work take a look at California that has had mask mandate since April. A complete disaster.
    I hear a very shallow echo? Is that you again.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Is it about wearing a mask? Or is it about a litany of other things, and a mask is just symbol for it all?

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Is it about wearing a mask? Or is it about a litany of other things, and a mask is just symbol for it all?
    Let me see if I have this right... you think the Liberals and the media are trying to force people to wear a mask as a way of controlling people... is that it?

Let me ask you this... if everyone in the U.S wore a mask anytime they were indoors around other people what do you think would happen to the number of Covid-19 cases? Would they go down? If so... by what percent do you think? Or do you think they would stay the same... or maybe even increase? What are your thoughts on this?

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

It's about curbing a pandemic and being responsible for a few weeks..
    The zealots are screaming " infringement on our rights" all the while wreaking havoc and creating more chaos and turmoil..
    Can't open their eyes to the irony of it all..

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    It's about curbing a pandemic and being responsible for a few weeks..
    The zealots are screaming " infringement on our rights" all the while wreaking havoc and creating more chaos and turmoil..
    Can't open their eyes to the irony of it all..
    well said!

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

FLORIDA

let's say true mortality rate is really just .005%, then out of 21,000,000 people in Florida getting this that means 105,000 Covid deaths in just ONE STATE

compare that to USA Flu 2016/17 totaling 85,000 deaths in entire country.

two words: Virulent and Velocity.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Except it hasn't had a mandate since April.... It's been a mandate for maybe 2 or 3 weeks? Do your dumb research before you make stupid claims about my stupid state.

I should also have the freedom to decide if i want to drink a beer while driving, let people decide for themselve

carolinakid

i wear a mask here now, but i do not put it on until im at the door at the places im going in and as soon as im out the door it come off in the parking lot.

HockeyRocks

If you choose not to wear a mask nor self-distance in public or in business establishments please tattoo " Douchebag Don" on your forehead so the medical staff won't waste the time treating your dumb ass...

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i wear a mask here now, but i do not put it on until im at the door at the places im going in and as soon as im out the door it come off in the parking lot.
    i'm the same way. last possible moment. I don't wear it at the dog park even though most are but that seems over done to me.

carolinakid

what get me you see all these people in the car by themselves with one on, again does this mean they wear one in their homes all times too.gee

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Too complex for the majority of SBR delty. You're asking degenerate gamblers who are high and drinking all day with action on water polo in Ghana to think there is more to this than a virus?

Mac4Lyfe

People should not be able to decide for themselves. You do not have the right to be infected with Covid and go out and expose others by coughing and spitting on them. Your individual freedom STOPS once it infringes on others. You can’t just sleep with everyone when you know you have Aids. Your ass can and should go to jail.

Stop this freedom bullshit. Mask the hell up and stop being a dumb ass. Why is this even a discussion? Oh yeah, because we have idiots like you.
    Points Awarded:

PAULYPOKER gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

You can decide. You can decide to stay home and not wear a mask. But if you want to go out in enclosed public spaces, ya gotta wear the mask. Just like ya gotta wear other clothes.

First ... 567891011 ... Last