Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Not only have thousands more people died than in neighboring countries that imposed lockdowns, but Sweden’s economy has fared little better. “They literally gained nothing,” said Jacob F. Kirkegaard, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics in Washington. “It’s a self-inflicted wound, and they have no economic gains.”

People don't go out until they think it's safe. Herd immunity would take years. Shutdown and slow re opened has/is working in other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The masks/ shut downs are the drag out

You need to let it rip, wide open

You need to change the premise from "situation" to "math problem"

It is cold blooded math....perhaps not tactfully looked at, but, if 250,000 seniors die off early, each saving on average 2500/ mo for 200 months that's nearly $100billion saved AND the economy keeps chugging along, employment stays at 95% and the general public isn't sidetracked with false promises of masks, etc (OSHA has the facts on masks....they are generally worthless after 1 day of use).

It's a question of the future of the Country versus the future of our senior citizens....that's who's dying here en mass....seniors beyond life expectancy.

It is a national debate no doubt, but the economics are clearly w the non maskers despite that link....it's been, unfortunately, politicized for the wrong reasons.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

"Some feel face coverings infringe on their freedom of choice-but if MORE wear them, we'll have MORE freedom to go out."

"Face coverings mean less asymptomatic viral spread and means more places open the sooner"

"Exercise and promote your freedom by choosing to wear a face covering."

Quotes from Surgeon General Jerome Adams twitter account at 7:35AM on 6-14-2020...

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i seen a couple people out on friday here at a food mart, that had the masks on but they did not have it covering the nose............lol i guess they wanted to start a new trend

Mike Huntertz

This is a "NEW" virus, people learn as they go along. It's called dynamic education.
    Most people know more at the end of Grade 1 than when starting.....although I'm not sure about some people on SBR?
    We are just finishing up Grade one with this virus and now we know much more, but still not even close to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    its not so much wearing the mask is that in the beginning, all these damn experts telling us that masks are not needed. 3 months later, oh shit, everyone needs a mask. These "so called" experts cant even get their information straight.

its sad really.....

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    This is a "NEW" virus, people learn as they go along. It's called dynamic education.
    Most people know more at the end of Grade 1 than when starting.....although I'm not sure about some people on SBR?
    We are just finishing up Grade one with this virus and now we know much more, but still not even close to everything.

SBR Pros are the experts Mike!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

There are people who don't wear seat belts when driving or helmets when riding motorcycles. There is always going to be an amount of stupid people in any society. This is why Darwinism will always work. Survival of the fittest.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like I said,the masks people are wearing don't do shit so they might as well wear nothing.

If you don't wear a N95 or better, don't wear one at all.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Like I said,the masks people are wearing don't do shit so they might as well wear nothing.

If you don't wear a N95 or better, don't wear one at all.
    It's better to wear a mask, any mask. It keeps you away from talking to people and opening your mouth. If the idiot at Costco was wearing a mask he would have a job now.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

Dentists are wiped out by these masks. All the ratchet hoes have dropped their dental plans.
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave mjsuax13 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

The Mississippi State Capitol has lit up like a Covid Christmas tree the last 2 weeks with 36 people that work within the building being tested

positive for Covid including 26 Legislators. The House Speaker, Lt Gov. and others.

No social distancing nor were mask required in the State Capitol. Hey, it's results that count. As they say in the South.....Good job Bobby Joe..

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's better to wear a mask, any mask. It keeps you away from talking to people and opening your mouth. If the idiot at Costco was wearing a mask he would have a job now.
    Unless the mask sills off your airways it's useless.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Unless the mask sills off your airways it's useless.
    It's the psychological effect. When I see people wearing masks at the store there is a less chance they will open their mouth to spread germs. It forces people to not talk.

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    SBR Pros are the experts Mike!
    lol I'll have to disqualify myself from that honor.

I do know some things gathered from lot's of other sources.
    Masks work for the other person. A mask wearer is protecting you not himself. Very considerate.....a team player.
    A proper N95 will give the wearer some(guestimate 50%) protection but it must be fitted correctly.
    The #1 thing you can do is social distancing.....now they think more than 6 feet. About 10-12.
    Stay safe people, this is doable.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's the psychological effect. When I see people wearing masks at the store there is a less chance they will open their mouth to spread germs. It forces people to not talk.
    The only reason the CDC is telling you to wear cloth masks is because real masks are in severe shortage and are reserved for healthcare workers and other first responders..

They say cloth masks only help the already infected to keep from spreading it
    which sounds like BS if you ask me.

If you're not protected from getting COVID through a cloth mask you can also spread it,IMO.

The cloth face coverings recommended here are not surgical masks or respirators. Currently, those are critical supplies that should be reserved for healthcare workers and other first responders.

Cloth face coverings are not personal protective equipment (PPE). They are not appropriate substitutes for PPE such as respirators (like N95 respirators) or medical facemasks (like surgical masks) in workplaces where respirators or facemasks are recommended or required to protect the wearer.

About Cloth Face Coverings | CDC

Mikelewis
    Mikelewis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Yes, where I work even in Canada my employer tells us to wear masks at all times. I've had lots of clients who say I'm being a "sheeple" or fake coughing.

I secretly hope all these people get covid and get really sick for a few weeks to teach them a lesson. But either way our mayor is making mask wearing mandatory in public beginning next week.
    weird post ( I'm chalking it up to English not being your primary language), even stranger this was a nominated post...smh

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Mikelewis View Post
    weird post ( I'm chalking it up to English not being your primary language), even stranger this was a nominated post...smh
    What is weird about it?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Not a fan of face diapers.

PAULYPOKER

Here's a perfect example with the cloth masks being worthless as they're wearing masks but still busting daily COVID infection records as high a 11,000+

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    #127Things are so bad in Florida that I still don’t know anyone who has tested positive.

Things are so bad in FL that I bought about 7 shirts and 5 pairs of shorts at Old Navy yesterday (everyone wearing masks) then bought a bunch of furniture at City Furniture (same masks).

Then I went to a cigar bar (social distanced) nd watched Sounders v Earthquakes and had 3 cigars and 3 bourbons.

Things are unbearable in Florida.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I have several nurse friends that work in a Covid ward. They wear masks, face shield, A plastic gown and change gloves often. That’s good enough for me.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I have several nurse friends that work in a Covid ward. They wear masks, face shield, A plastic gown and change gloves often. That’s good enough for me.
    Mac have you been in touch with MJ or Pip since the doc dropped?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: manny24

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Maybe try learning to capitalize your sentence before calling someone out on their English or grammar skills.

Although looking at your latest posts confirms my suspicions that you are dumb as hell and believe the virus is a hoax.
    Last edited by Unrivaled; 07-11-20 at 10:09 AM.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

Here in BC strip clubs are open. There have been 2 outbreaks at different strip clubs. I have not been personally during the pandemic but i wonder if the srrippers are wearing masks and gloves.
    Brandi's and No 5
    In Vancouver

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i never thought i could be excited watching a stripper taking off her mask, wow have time changes lol

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Here in BC strip clubs are open. There have been 2 outbreaks at different strip clubs. I have not been personally during the pandemic but i wonder if the srrippers are wearing masks and gloves.
    Brandi's and No 5
    In Vancouver
    Last I heard a few of the outbreaks from strip clubs have actually been started by an American "entering Canada on their way to Alaska" and stopping to party.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I only wear a mask when I absolutely have to. Just to shut up the people who might flip out if I didn't. I invite the China Syndrome and can't wait to contract it, so that when I get over it I can donate blood plasma and collect a big paycheck for doing so.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i think the cheap mask, just gives people a false sense of security against the virus, just my opinion here.
    I just don’t want things shut down. If wearing the mask inside certain places appeases ppl then so be it, really not a big deal. Not as if they asking us to walk around with a 9 inch dildo shoved in our asses, lol,

Mikelewis

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    What is weird about it?
    First off, you obviously initiated this thread to call out all those who see it as their right to decide whether or not to wear a mask. Your nominated post said he was mandated by his employer to wear a mask, then the post says " I've had lots of clients who say I'm being a sheeple " (wouldn't the fact that it was mandated by his employer negate any measure of "sheeplism" then your nominated post says "or fake coughing" not sure why he would be "fake coughing" but whatever. I also find it moralistically discerning that the poster initially seemed to be motivated to author this post as an example of how we should be empathetic to others to wear a mask, then he "secretly hope all these people get covid and get really sick for a few weeks to teach them a lesson" I find it disturbing that he/she wishes any type of sickness on another and that anyone would promote such a post...seems hypocritical especially coming from the lets all help each other by wearing a mask mindset...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wrongside

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

I watched a couple of days ago a man entering a store, and was immediately told by a clerk he couldn't come in and shop unless he had a mask on. He turned around and was headed back to his car, but in the planter by the cart corral, he spotted one of those disposable surgical paper ones on the ground. Picked it up, put it on, went into the store.

I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.....
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13 gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    I watched a couple of days ago a man entering a store, and was immediately told by a clerk he couldn't come in and shop unless he had a mask on. He turned around and was headed back to his car, but in the planter by the cart corral, he spotted one of those disposable surgical paper ones on the ground. Picked it up, put it on, went into the store.

I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.....
    Lmfao. That awesome.

Unrivaled

First off, you obviously initiated this thread to call out all those who see it as their right to decide whether or not to wear a mask. Your nominated post said he was mandated by his employer to wear a mask, then the post says " I've had lots of clients who say I'm being a sheeple " (wouldn't the fact that it was mandated by his employer negate any measure of "sheeplism" then your nominated post says "or fake coughing" not sure why he would be "fake coughing" but whatever. I also find it moralistically discerning that the poster initially seemed to be motivated to author this post as an example of how we should be empathetic to others to wear a mask, then he "secretly hope all these people get covid and get really sick for a few weeks to teach them a lesson" I find it disturbing that he/she wishes any type of sickness on another and that anyone would promote such a post...seems hypocritical especially coming from the lets all help each other by wearing a mask mindset...
    If you are going to be fake coughing on someone during a pandemic then you deserve to get sick. Morons like you are the reason America can't get their crap under control. Instead of crying about my post do your part to help your country and wear a mask.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore because you're dumb as a rock.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Mac have you been in touch with MJ or Pip since the doc dropped?

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Haven’t wore one yet.

Don’t even own one.
    You democrats are nuts. You have to leave your mom's basement at some point

Mikelewis

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    If you are going to be fake coughing on someone during a pandemic then you deserve to get sick. Morons like you are the reason America can't get their crap under control. Instead of crying about my post do your part to help your country and wear a mask.

Listen Idiot, you posted that you "fake coughed" during the pandemic, not me....I am a proud American and your weak ass country would be a territory of Russia if it wasn't for US...show some respect....you have to beat the Champ to be the Champ and here in America we are undefeated...we don't lose

I'm not going to argue with you anymore because you're dumb as a rock.
    Listen Idiot, you posted that you "fake coughed" during the pandemic, not me....I am a proud American and your weak ass country would be a territory of Russia if it wasn't for US...show some respect....you have to beat the Champ to be the Champ and here in America we are undefeated...we don't lose

Unrivaled

I said I've had clients who have been fake coughing. As in they think the whole pandemic is a joke.

First 12345 ... Last