QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Text him the last few days. Said had Covid symptoms but 3 test came back negative

wishing him the best
    People need to see this again. pimike has 3 negative tests for COVID!!! Hospitals get more money if they have a COVID patient so they keep testing.

Get better Mike. I know you will kick this disease's ass.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Mikey A Good Fella----Get well sir....ALLL that matters....prayers for you and your fam

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Nobody cares is he has covid, sars or the bubonic plague----we just want him back to 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    People need to see this again. pimike has 3 negative tests for COVID!!! Hospitals get more money if they have a COVID patient so they keep testing.

Get better Mike. I know you will kick this disease's ass.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Drivers are licensed, trained and operate vehicles that go through safety regulations.
    While with Covid most states reopened with no protocols and no regulations. Just straight disregard like it didn’t exist. Nonsense is trying to correlate the two items like you did.
    The thing to look at is the risk. You can prepare for a situation but all the preparation doesn't remove the risk and that should be taken into consideration.

Even with the re-openings deaths continue to go down so your point is irrelevant.

No one had any precautions or shutdown for seasonal flu yet they had deaths too. The death rate for people under the age of 65 is as low as average deaths for seasonal flu.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Nobody cares is he has covid, sars or the bubonic plague----we just want him back to 100%
    I agree with you but as we see by the comments some people do care if he has COVID so they can make a political statement. This should be about pimike's health.

Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave QuantumLeap 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear this Mike.

You're strong and you will win this battle.

Get well soon.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

The thing to look at is the risk. You can prepare for a situation but all the preparation doesn't remove the risk and that should be taken into consideration.

Even with the re-openings deaths continue to go down so your point is irrelevant.

No one had any precautions or shutdown for seasonal flu yet they had deaths too. The death rate for people under the age of 65 is as low as average deaths for seasonal flu.
    You care about deaths I care about people getting sick, having struggles with that. Also what kind of long term effects will we find out about Covid and the damage it can do to people who have had it. With no data I think you comparing this to a flu that has years and years of data is irrelevant.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

You care about deaths I care about people getting sick, having struggles with that. Also what kind of long term effects will we find out about Covid and the damage it can do to people who have had it. With no data I think you comparing this to a flu that has years and years of data is irrelevant.
    So you lost the argument about deaths so you change it to people getting sick.

Where's your data? You first.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Go duke. Just go away and stfu.

This thread is about PImike. Not a fukking political discussion about Covid

Anybody got any updates?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger, and QuantumLeap

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Text him the last few days. Said had Covid symptoms but 3 test came back negative

wishing him the best
    wait

so wtf does he have??????

I hope he isnt next to other covid patients

goduke

So you lost the argument about deaths so you change it to people getting sick.

Where's your data? You first.
    I didn’t lose any argument about deaths because I didn’t talk about deaths. I said people care too much about deaths as the reasoning behind why this isn’t a big deal. You might want to look at the whole conversation to understand, it can happen when you just jump in and don’t know all the facts.
    And your comparison to a flu is so misguided. You do realize the flu deaths are an estimation by the CDC right? They use a mathematical equation to estimate how many people die since people don’t get diagnosed with the flu sometimes before they die or they’ll use coefficients based on hospitalizations, cases and deaths that weren’t reported. No hard evidence just math
    Actual confirmed flu deaths over the last six years range from 3k to 15k.

RudyRuetigger

I didn’t lose any argument about deaths because I didn’t talk about deaths. I said people care too much about deaths as the reasoning behind why this isn’t a big deal. You might want to look at the whole conversation to understand, it can happen when you just jump in and don’t know all the facts.
    And your comparison to a flu is so misguided. You do realize the flu deaths are an estimation by the CDC right? They use a mathematical equation to estimate how many people die since people don’t get diagnosed with the flu sometimes before they die or they’ll use coefficients based on hospitalizations, cases and deaths that weren’t reported. No hard evidence just math
    Actual confirmed flu deaths over the last six years range from 3k to 15k.
    like greaser said

this isnt the thread for that though

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33438

GL PiMike.

Get well soon.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Go duke. Just go away and stfu.

This thread is about PImike. Not a fukking political discussion about Covid

Anybody got any updates?
    How is my conversation political dummy? I’m talking about an illness and people disregarding it and making it political retard. I’m saying it’s important to treat it as an illness and not something that we shrug off because we need the economy better or because someone believes not enough people have died.
    Idiots who go into other threads and talk about other people dying and laugh it off because they stand up for something and I’m merely commenting that it’s something that should be taken seriously. I don’t see you hopping in the those threads though and saying anything. Be more of a hypocrite fool

RudyRuetigger

How is my conversation political dummy? I’m talking about an illness and people disregarding it and making it political retard. I’m saying it’s important to treat it as an illness and not something that we shrug off because we need the economy better or because someone believes not enough people have died.
    Idiots who go into other threads and talk about other people dying and laugh it off because they stand up for something and I’m merely commenting that it’s something that should be taken seriously. I don’t see you hopping in the those threads though and saying anything. Be more of a hypocrite fool
    thread is about wishing PImike well bro

if you got hospitalized from a BLM protest, we would still wish you well in your thread

CAPICHE???????

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    like greaser said

this isnt the thread for that though
    I answered someone else’s question to me. Simple as that.
    Also he said Covid isn’t important because deaths are low. One would say I’m arguing that mikes illness is just important as anyone else and that to me I don’t weigh out someone’s illness by deaths. Are people that fukking retarded on here to not understand. It’s like paint by numbers with some of these idiots

goduke

thread is about wishing PImike well bro

if you got hospitalized from a BLM protest, we would still wish you well in your thread

CAPICHE???????
    It’s an Internet forum. His real friends have his phone number and can text or talk to him personally. This isn’t a cancer forum wishing everyone the best. All these hypocrites coming in here saying the illness is fake, not that bad, propaganda or whatever now come in wishing him well???? But meanwhile in other threads they are talking about how deaths are low and how they would give up their life to keep the economy running. I wouldn’t want anyone wishing me well if they are that two faced. Indirect and non transparent fools.

RudyRuetigger

It’s an Internet forum. His real friends have his phone number and can text or talk to him personally. This isn’t a cancer forum wishing everyone the best. All these hypocrites coming in here saying the illness is fake, not that bad, propaganda or whatever now come in wishing him well???? But meanwhile in other threads they are talking about how deaths are low and how they would give up their life to keep the economy running. I wouldn’t want anyone wishing me well if they are that two faced. Indirect and non transparent fools.
    i agree with that

grease lightnin
    &

You are a shit stain.

I’d say fart, but farts go away.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

pimike should be the poster boy for COVID deniers.
    He's posted hoax videos from youtube and tweets that COVID is fake.

heres a snipt of his unedited posts ( all in context to coronavirus)

pimike

Not 90% are in lock down no way that many. More than 10% out working everyday. Look at Sweden. Facts are it was blown way out of portion.

pimike

It’s these clowns and CNN who continues to spew communist lies

pimike

Try to say something good.
    Our country is taking steps to open.

pimike

Open this up!
    Libs blew this crap out of portion.
    Hospitals as stated beginning of thread Empty!
    Get back to work!

Pimike** -in respose to why he gets his medical advice from Trump-

You agreed with those bonehead’s advises on everything else, like impeachment. So guess you’re the dipshit

....and that just APRIL
    In May and June he becomes even more aggressive and doubles down on the hoax theories. You really can't make this s*** up.

.....oh & my personal favourite

pimike

It’s clearly overblown by the left

pimike

Virus is not what you’re making it out to be.

Don’t appreciate you assuming I’m going to die!

Now you have gone to far with your bullsjit.

That is out of line!!

Mike doesn't have covid-19 but if he did it would be absolutely perfectly ironic.

This was a tremendous troll, for the first time I was almost cheering for covid-19. Good job boys, you can come out now Pi Mike

RudyRuetigger

philly says he doesnt have corona after 3 tests

so it could be much more severe

ive hated pimike in a few threads, but fukk man have some goddamn respect for whatever is wrong with him

id do that for you too jay, trust me
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 07-08-20 at 02:05 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Buckandadime gave RudyRuetigger 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

tough time to be an american Rudy
    In addition to worrying about their jobs and livelihoods, Americans must now be subjected to months of images of Italians & Canadians & Norwegians & Swedes & Koreans casually walking around on the streets while they cower in* their houses. It’s a painful and stark demonstration of national decline. Even more galling, the U.S.’s Covid failure means that its citizens can no longer travel freely around the world; even Europe plans to impose a travel ban on Americans.

But the consequences of U.S. decline will far outlast coronavirus. With its high housing costs, poor infrastructure and transit, endemic gun violence, police brutality and bitter political and racial divisions, the U.S. will be a less appealing place for high-skilled workers to live. That means companies will find other countries in Europe, Asia and elsewhere a more attractive destination for investment, robbing the U.S. of jobs, depressing wages and draining away the local spending that powers the service economy. That in turn will exacerbate some of the worst trends of U.S. decline -- less tax money means even more urban decay as infrastructure, education and social-welfare programs are forced to make big cuts. Anti-immigration policies will throw away the country’s most important source of skilled labor and weaken a university system already under tremendous pressure from state budget cuts.

And a biggest danger might come later. The U.S. has long enjoyed an exorbitant privilege as the financial center of the world, with the dollar as the lynchpin of the global financial system. That means the U.S. has been able to borrow money cheaply, and Americans have been able to sustain their lifestyles through cheap imports. But if enough investors -- foreign and domestic -- lose confidence in the U.S.’s general effectiveness as a country, that advantage will vanish.

If capital begins to abandon the U.S. and the dollar in large amounts, the currency will crash and Americans will find themselves paying much more for everything from cars to televisions to gasoline to imported food. Interest rates will be raised in an attempt to lure back investment capital, and the country might undergo a period of stagflation worse than the 1970s. Large-scale unrest would undoubtedly result and -- in the worst-case scenario -- the U.S. could collapse like Venezuela.
    This utter failure to suppress a disease that most other countries managed to contain will have real economic costs for Americans, as fear of the virus drives people back into their homes and businesses suffer.
    U.S. disastrous response to the coronavirus pandemic. Leadership failures were pervasive and catastrophic at every level -- the president, agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration, and state and local leaders all fumbled the response to the greatest health threat in a century. As a result, the U.S. is suffering a horrific surge of infections in states such as Arizona, Texas and Florida while states that were battered early on are still struggling. Countries such as Italy that are legendary for government dysfunction and were hit hard by the virus have crushed the curve of infection, while the U.S. just set a daily record for case growth and shows no sign of slowing down.
    All because of U.S. arrogance and misplaced priorities of U.S. leaders and the deep and bitter divisions among U.S. voters.
    Sad
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 07-08-20 at 01:06 PM.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Mikey, you can beat this, no problem

and when you do feel better, a few of us will chip in for a $50
    fremont street hooker

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    pimike should be the poster boy for COVID deniers.
    He's posted hoax videos from youtube and tweets that COVID is fake.

heres a snipt of his unedited posts ( all in context to coronavirus)

pimike

Not 90% are in lock down no way that many. More than 10% out working everyday. Look at Sweden. Facts are it was blown way out of portion.

pimike

It’s these clowns and CNN who continues to spew communist lies

pimike

Try to say something good.
    Our country is taking steps to open.

pimike

Open this up!
    Libs blew this crap out of portion.
    Hospitals as stated beginning of thread Empty!
    Get back to work!

Pimike** -in respose to why he gets his medical advice from Trump-

You agreed with those bonehead’s advises on everything else, like impeachment. So guess you’re the dipshit

....and that just APRIL
    In May and June he becomes even more aggressive and doubles down on the hoax theories. You really can't make this s*** up.

.....oh & my personal favourite

pimike

It’s clearly overblown by the left

pimike

Virus is not what you’re making it out to be.

Don’t appreciate you assuming I’m going to die!

Now you have gone to far with your bullsjit.

That is out of line!!

Mike doesn't have covid-19 but if he did it would be absolutely perfectly ironic.

This was a tremendous troll, for the first time I was almost cheering for covid-19. Good job boys, you can come out now Pi Mike
    I wish ill health on no one, but one's decisions on whether to take things seriously has consequences. Covid-19 doesn't care if you believe in it.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Get well soon Mike.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    You are a shit stain.

I’d say fart, but farts go away.
    That’s what you respond with? Was the time worth that? Mentality of a small child who is so soft and a hypocrite of epic proportions. Why don’t you read and comprehend what was being said next time? Take your time and really understand

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    tough time to be an american Rudy
    In addition to worrying about their jobs and livelihoods, Americans must now be subjected to months of images of Italians & Canadians & Norwegians & Swedes & Koreans casually walking around on the streets while they cower in* their houses. It’s a painful and stark demonstration of national decline. Even more galling, the U.S.’s Covid failure means that its citizens can no longer travel freely around the world; even Europe plans to impose a travel ban on Americans.

But the consequences of U.S. decline will far outlast coronavirus. With its high housing costs, poor infrastructure and transit, endemic gun violence, police brutality and bitter political and racial divisions, the U.S. will be a less appealing place for high-skilled workers to live. That means companies will find other countries in Europe, Asia and elsewhere a more attractive destination for investment, robbing the U.S. of jobs, depressing wages and draining away the local spending that powers the service economy. That in turn will exacerbate some of the worst trends of U.S. decline -- less tax money means even more urban decay as infrastructure, education and social-welfare programs are forced to make big cuts. Anti-immigration policies will throw away the country’s most important source of skilled labor and weaken a university system already under tremendous pressure from state budget cuts.

And a biggest danger might come later. The U.S. has long enjoyed an exorbitant privilege as the financial center of the world, with the dollar as the lynchpin of the global financial system. That means the U.S. has been able to borrow money cheaply, and Americans have been able to sustain their lifestyles through cheap imports. But if enough investors -- foreign and domestic -- lose confidence in the U.S.’s general effectiveness as a country, that advantage will vanish.

If capital begins to abandon the U.S. and the dollar in large amounts, the currency will crash and Americans will find themselves paying much more for everything from cars to televisions to gasoline to imported food. Interest rates will be raised in an attempt to lure back investment capital, and the country might undergo a period of stagflation worse than the 1970s. Large-scale unrest would undoubtedly result and -- in the worst-case scenario -- the U.S. could collapse like Venezuela.
    This utter failure to suppress a disease that most other countries managed to contain will have real economic costs for Americans, as fear of the virus drives people back into their homes and businesses suffer.
    U.S. disastrous response to the coronavirus pandemic. Leadership failures were pervasive and catastrophic at every level -- the president, agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration, and state and local leaders all fumbled the response to the greatest health threat in a century. As a result, the U.S. is suffering a horrific surge of infections in states such as Arizona, Texas and Florida while states that were battered early on are still struggling. Countries such as Italy that are legendary for government dysfunction and were hit hard by the virus have crushed the curve of infection, while the U.S. just set a daily record for case growth and shows no sign of slowing down.
    All because of U.S. arrogance and misplaced priorities of U.S. leaders and the deep and bitter divisions among U.S. voters.
    Sad
    dont act like you typed that

what liberal bullshit site did you get that from

jay you are the definition of a soyboy

i bet you hit your 7iron 100 yards

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Nope. More deaths yesterday than any of the past 4 Tuesdays. Unmistakable. Watch these next 2-3 weeks. You will see a spike with many 1000+ death days.
    why dont you add up the saturday and tuesday and compare it to saturday and tuesday a week ago.

1258 to 1239.

grease lightnin
    &

Lol at Rudy.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Mike, Surprised to hear about your hospitalization.
    Get well soon. Prayers sent your way.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

dont act like you typed that

what liberal bullshit site did you get that from

jay you are the definition of a soyboy

i bet you hit your 7iron 100 yards
    LOL that's pretty funny

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Where do I send my points? Lets get this guy flush when he gets back. Fck words on a screen. We need points for this guy!!! Pizzza for days

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

updates???

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    updates???
    Guy is a pi...probably undercover on a cheating wife some soy boy hired him for. No time to post. Eagle eye

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Get well bud.

First 123456 ... Last