PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

5Dimes withdrawal times

Checked the June payout report and there were zero 5Dimes withdrawals posted. I did see a couple of posts complaining about the 96 hours timeframe. I assumed that was if you weren’t bitcoin exclusive. Apparently not, I went ahead and did the phone verification again because I get the device based authentication verification almost immediately after a withdrawal is processed, it’s uncanny. I use the same devices and computers from the same IP addresses I’ve always used for at least two years. When I called I was informed withdrawal times are up to 96 hours due to Covid-19. I don’t understand that but whatever, I can wait. 5dimes has always processed my BTC withdrawals in 48 hours tops, sometime less than 24.

Has anyone received a payout from 5dimes lately and how long did it take? 4 days is ridiculous for bitcoin, especially when other books can do it in minutes.

HomeRun35
    HomeRun35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

I withdrew in the last week and it was 2 days for bitcoin. I've made more than one withdrawal in the last month and that's been the standard
    Points Awarded:

PD77 gave HomeRun35 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15295

I'm BTC exclusive there. Took 36 hours from time I requested to even do a phone verification. Just their standard slow paying tactics hoping you lose it back. Be patient
    Points Awarded:

PD77 gave unlearn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RedApples

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    I'm BTC exclusive there. Took 36 hours from time I requested to even do a phone verification. Just their standard slow paying tactics hoping you lose it back. Be patient
    I called ahead and did the phone verification hoping to speed it up some but I’m going on 42 hours which is ridiculous.
    I can guarantee you I will get the DBA within 2 days of my withdrawal, requiring another phone verification. And I won’t get another DBA until I make a withdrawal. How messed up is that?

GordonGecko2011
    GordonGecko2011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2532

Usually within 48 hours. It’s ok but slow if you ask me

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Right at 46 hours for a fairly large BTC payout. It’s a little frustrating knowing you’re waiting on a verification call as well as the verification email and you don’t have much of a timeframe of when either is coming. Calling them for the phone verification definitely helped but it was still 12 hours later for the email. I replied 45 minutes after they sent the email and they sent the funds 20 minutes after my reply. I’ll accept it and continue to play at 5Dimes in the name of security and reliability.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

5dimes rock solid